Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Silence Is Golden, Duct Tape Is Silver.
    Posts
    16,086
    Rep Power
    2148149

    Default Elite Fitness - Huntersville

    Elite Fitness

    15903 Old Statesville Rd
    Huntersville, NC 28078

    (704) 875-8817

    http://www.elitefitnessnc.com

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.anabolicsociety.net.
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I love this gym. Top amateur bodybuilders, strong powerlifters, professional strongmen. It's amazing.

  3. #3
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    great gym! very motivating hardcore enviornment but very clean and all the equipment is maintained very well. I drive 25 min from charlotte to lift here. worth the drive if youre looking for a motivating place

  4. #4
    RX MEMBER Con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    91392

    Default

    A fantastic gym, in fact it is so fantastic I moved to the area to do personal training exclusively out of there! The nicest people and great atmosphere at all times.

    Please like the facebook page guys! https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/El...81100548601120

  5. #5
    RX MEMBER Con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    91392

    Default

    Hi guys, as of today I am the new owner of EliteFitness in NC.
    I will be getting a mono lift/jacobs ladder/step mill to increase the current gym equipment along with new lifting platforms.

    We have huge range of bodybuilders/powerlifters/strongmen who train in this gym.

    If you come in for a years membership and mention seeing this post on RXmuscle I will give you a $50 discount

  6. #6
    Chem Administrator joe d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,836
    Rep Power
    2147794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    Hi guys, as of today I am the new owner of EliteFitness in NC.
    I will be getting a mono lift/jacobs ladder/step mill to increase the current gym equipment along with new lifting platforms.

    We have huge range of bodybuilders/powerlifters/strongmen who train in this gym.

    If you come in for a years membership and mention seeing this post on RXmuscle I will give you a $50 discount
    the gym sounds cool. are there any pics online? i didnt see them on the site.

  7. #7
    RX MEMBER Con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    91392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe d View Post
    the gym sounds cool. are there any pics online? i didnt see them on the site.
    No more pictures than are currently on the front page.
    Underneath the main picture there are little circles you can click which changes the pictures (appologies if you already saw that lol).
    We have many hammer strength machines, dumb bells up to 200lb, power racks, lifting platforms.
    It's not a big gym but it has a great vibe and every day sees several top level athletes training along side people from all walks of life

  8. #8
    Chem Administrator joe d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,836
    Rep Power
    2147794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    No more pictures than are currently on the front page.
    Underneath the main picture there are little circles you can click which changes the pictures (appologies if you already saw that lol).
    We have many hammer strength machines, dumb bells up to 200lb, power racks, lifting platforms.
    It's not a big gym but it has a great vibe and every day sees several top level athletes training along side people from all walks of life
    haha no i didnt see that thanks. pretty nice

  9. #9
    RX MEMBER Con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    91392

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV7fdH1iCLk
    A video of my gym so you guys can see some of the equipment including a very smooth belt squat machine!

  10. #10
    RX MEMBER Con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    91392

    Default

    Starting 2013 Elite Fitness with be a 24 hour facility!

  11. #11
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hmm it is very encouraging serious environment but very fresh and all the devices is managed very well. I generate 25 min from currently to raise here. value the generate if you are looking for a encouraging position....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •