Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Mac's Asylum

I am suffering from a fucking rotator cuff injury. Didn't feel it to later in the evening. Makes for difficult sleeping.

I am trying to figure out just when I did it.

You have my sympathy! I have impingement syndrome in my right shoulder. It's tough to do anything when it's aggravated. Too bad Vioxx turned out to be such a bad med. The shit worked!

Thanks freebird. It makes it difficult to sit here for long periods of time and write software.

What kind of Mac do you have? I just got the last gen. 24" iMac 3ghz.

I feel ya, for 2 days after chest my right shoulder aches. I dislocated it back in 94 and has never been the same since.

I have been lucky with the injuries. This one snuck up on me and I don't even remember when or how I did it. Advil is starting to kick-in now. I seldom use any pain relievers. My GF commented I must really be hurting to take some. She's right!

Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    Thanks freebird. It makes it difficult to sit here for long periods of time and write software.

What kind of Mac do you have? I just got the last gen. 24" iMac 3ghz.
    2.53ghz Macbook Pro.

Motrin works better for me than Advil. Also, BenGay pain patches help. It's just menthol but darned if they don't take the edge off.

Quote Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    2.53ghz Macbook Pro.
    I have that model too.

I think I will try some Motrin later, this Advil ain't doing its thing for me.

What kind of software do you write?

Quote Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    What kind of software do you write?
    point-of-sale inventory control for retail businesses and another for bars and restaurants.

I am suffering from a fucking rotator cuff injury. Didn't feel it to later in the evening. Makes for difficult sleeping.

I am trying to figure out just when I did it.

Yo that shit sucks ass, shoulder injuries fuck up almost all upper body workouts!
    RATHER LAUGH WITH THE SINNERS THAN CRY WITH THE SAINTS...

Who are you to tell me how to conduct myself? Do yourself a favor, practice safe sex and go fuck yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Yo that shit sucks ass, shoulder injuries fuck up almost all upper body workouts!
    They also mess up a lot of lower body exercises too.

GYM RAT

I hate those rotator cuff pains! I used to get them a lot. I always got them benching. I always loved the BP. Problem is I always tried more than I could really handle or didn't acclimate up slow enough. Good luck with it.

Same here, can't bench real heavy and can't touch the weight to my chest without discomfort

Fuck, you would think we was old or something, full of injuries.

I can no longer do any close grip benching without pain. When I do them, I never lock out and do partial ROM.

Great arm workout tonight.

One arm tricep rope pushdowns
    70x12 80x10 90x8 100x7 110x4 70x10

Cable Arm curls
    70x30 110x20 130x15 150x12 150x10

One arm lying DB extensions
    40x15 40x12 40x10

Concentration Curls DB
    40x15 40x12 40x16

Zotts DB
    50x8 50x7

Tricep Rope Extensions one arm
    70x10 70x8

DB wrist curls
    45x18 45x15 45x12

DB reverse wrist curls
    15x20

Reverse cable curls
    80x10 80x8

that's all.

Felt strong and lots of energy. Started taking my BCAAs before workouts and in the mornings. Definitely can tell I lost some fat. I never get on the scale because I always wish I weigh more and losing weight is psychologically depressing.

Strong arm workout. I need to get back on wrist curls. Had to go back to gloves with wrist straps not just for biceps but also for chest.

GYM RAT

Yes that was a good one!

Fuck, you would think we was old or something, full of injuries.

I can no longer do any close grip benching without pain. When I do them, I never lock out and do partial ROM.

Speak for yourself buddy, I never got an injury from old age or training. My fucking injuries are from a drunken fucking kid behind a wheel of a car.

If it wasn't for the piece of fucking shit, I should have killed the bastard, I would still be training injury free. probably would have been 220lbs by now,,,

End of fucking rant!

Who are you to tell me how to conduct myself? Do yourself a favor, practice safe sex and go fuck yourself!

I was being facetious.

Sorry to hear about your accident as a result of a drunk. That sucks. He should be hung by his left testicle.

Strong arm workout especially the Zotts!
    Unless there's a bench press contest I joined and didn't know about it doesn't matter how much I bench.

Keep up the hard work Mac! Great job!

I was being facetious.

Sorry to hear about your accident as a result of a drunk. That sucks. He should be hung by his left testicle.

Yo my bad man I was just seriously upset yesterday since I spoke with the DA on another incident that happen regarding my car and the shit was just to clear in my head and then I read your post.

Dude I know you were just just fucking around put there are times where this shit just lights a fire (not a very good one either) under my ass and to be quite frank, it gets me in a lot of trouble (irl ) when my anger goes up like that.

Although a day doesn't go by that is somehow crosses my mind, it is more so when I speak to the DA or the courts.

Once again I apologize for coming out my face on your journal man.

hey, what are friends for?

i have that problem when my GF's ex comes around. i fuckin want to tear his ass apart. But... i don't cause i am not like that at all. it's just he such a fuckwad always causing problems. Damned shift key not working well.

anyways, no problems here bro.

i still have that note : don't piss off bodyhard in person.

hey, what are friends for?

i have that problem when my GF's ex comes around. i fuckin want to tear his ass apart. But... i don't cause i am not like that at all. it's just he such a fuckwad always causing problems. Damned shift key not working well.

anyways, no problems here bro.

i still have that note : don't piss off bodyhard in person.

I hear ya man, one day we will hang out, maybe he will come around I can fuck his ass up (need a real street fight haven't had one in about a year now) that way you get what you want and I get what I want and no one will be the wiser

You should write an arm training manual.. And in person, John was a GREAT guy, both my wife and I were the most impressed with him of just about anyone we met in Pitt. Still wouldn't want to piss him off though, lol.

Thanks HDG but my writing skills suck. You look better suited for the arm training manual than I do.

Yesterday was my off day and I am in PA until this afternoon. The cardio and eating clean is helping me shed the fat quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDutyGuy View Post
    You should write an arm training manual.. And in person, John was a GREAT guy, both my wife and I were the most impressed with him of just about anyone we met in Pitt. Still wouldn't want to piss him off though, lol.
    John would be/is everyones fav little brother. Surprisingly rather modest in person and much better physique than he gives himself credit for.

Mac...how is the RC? I have some time proven remedies if you still suffer.

Baldie.
    MY MIND & BODY ARE AT ONE WITH MY POWER & STRENGTH............JM

Quote Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post

Mac...how is the RC? I have some time proven remedies if you still suffer.

Baldie.
    The RC is doing much better thanks.

John seems like a great guy from what little i know of him. I need to have him give me some insight on his street fighting techniques, just for protection that is.

After standing nose to nose with my GF's ex, who is 6 ft + 275lbs, i realize i could have been pummeled to pieces. I know I could out run him. LOL and I don't carry my nun-chucks with me.

GYM RAT

The RC is doing much better thanks.

John seems like a great guy from what little i know of him. I need to have him give me some insight on his street fighting techniques, just for protection that is.

After standing nose to nose with my GF's ex, who is 6 ft + 275lbs, i realize i could have been pummeled to pieces. I know I could out run him. LOL and I don't carry my nun-chucks with me.
    Just remember the bigger they are the harder they fall, lol. My father grew up in the same city as John. He always taught me to fight. I get along with everyone and never fought much. One tip he gave when the guy is taller is hit him hard dead center just under the pecs. When he drops down from getting the wind knocked out of him his head will drop and you can give him another shot to the nose. I always pictured that, lol. Then you can run!

I don't know how effective it would be to him under the pecs. His stomach is so large it I cannot tell where his pecs end and stomach begins.

He reminds me of that cartoon character foghorn leghorn, the chicken. Big upper body and skinny legs.

I told him with fucking legs like that you should REALLY not wear shorts. I was ready to run at that point.

All those years on the speed bag has given me really quick hands and reflexes. But I am not a fighter and was only ever in one in my entire adult life and that was because someone tried to hit me first.

GYM RAT

I don't know how effective it would be to him under the pecs. His stomach is so large it I cannot tell where his pecs end and stomach begins.

He reminds me of that cartoon character foghorn leghorn, the chicken. Big upper body and skinny legs.

I told him with fucking legs like that you should REALLY not wear shorts. I was ready to run at that point.

All those years on the speed bag has given me really quick hands and reflexes. But I am not a fighter and was only ever in one in my entire adult life and that was because someone tried to hit me first.
    Haha. You know the spot I am talking about though right. Dead center. If you keep up with the comments to him it may happen, lol.

yeah, i know the spot.

After that day he has never spoken to me again. I showed him I was not afraid of him.

I wasn't nose to nose with him however, more like my nose to his chest and looking up, lol.

GYM RAT

yeah, i know the spot.

After that day he has never spoken to me again. I showed him I was not afraid of him.

I wasn't nose to nose with him however, more like my nose to his chest and looking up, lol.
    You can get far mentally and scare most people. Especially with a build like yours. I had a kid on my block three years older than me that always made going out to do anything miserable. Big bully type. He was a big kid too. One day I finally just fought him. He got on top of me somehow. Too heavy to get him off. I had a hand free and yanked a handful of his hair out. He never bothered me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob45 View Post
    You can get far mentally and scare most people. Especially with a build like yours.
    At the time it happened i just got back from the gym and i did arms that day and still had a massive pump, veins popping out everywhere. I know for sure it intimidated him by the look on his face.

I can't afford to get into no punching match as i got way too much f'n money into my teeth to afford to get them knocked out.

Time to eat !!!

GYM RAT

At the time it happened i just got back from the gym and i did arms that day and still had a massive pump, veins popping out everywhere. I know for sure it intimidated him by the look on his face.

I can't afford to get into no punching match as i got way too much f'n money into my teeth to afford to get them knocked out.

Time to eat !!!
    I know in my area a punching match would mean a visit to the police, jail, courts. You don't even want to make threats. No bullying is the main theme in the schools. It still seems to be okay for the teachers to bully the kids.

Have a great day Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob45 View Post
    I know in my area a punching match would mean a visit to the police, jail, courts. You don't even want to make threats. No bullying is the main theme in the schools. It still seems to be okay for the teachers to bully the kids.

Have a great day Mac.
    I have never been to jail or the police and don't want to start.

Talk about threats. I later learned this ahole carries a gun and he had one with him that day[ talk about being stupid ] and he told me he would fucking kill me if I ever hurt his exwife.

This is why I need John. He knows how to do this shit without the men in blue arriving. j/k

I am all about just getting along. You have a good one to Bob, thanks for stopping by.

Good Morning

I'll be Columbus and I hope to have a great time without any cops or violence but as much as I flirt there may be a few wives looking for me
    *Live every moment __Laugh every day__and Love Beyond Words *

___________________2blu4u _______________________

Quote Originally Posted by blu2xtreme View Post
    Good Morning

I'll be Columbus and I hope to have a great time without any cops or violence but as much as I flirt there may be a few wives looking for me
    hi Blu

It's interesting to hear it from the other side, wives looking for you.

There won't be any violence, in Columbus, i hope not. I will be nice to bodyhard in person just to be safe.

Hey Mac. I may do the Nabba show in Canton on May 1st. Still thinking about it.
    Unless there's a bench press contest I joined and didn't know about it doesn't matter how much I bench.

Quote Originally Posted by buckimscl View Post
    Hey Mac. I may do the Nabba show in Canton on May 1st. Still thinking about it.
    Really? That's looks like a great show.

It's right down the road from me, keep me informed.

Good Morning

when have you ever flirted? Name once

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    when have you ever flirted? Name once
    It's really not flirting ...I am just friendly
    *Live every moment __Laugh every day__and Love Beyond Words *

___________________2blu4u _______________________

It's really not flirting ...I am just friendly

MAC, in all honesty and without all the bullshit and people stating "the bigger they are the harder they fall". fighting comes from the within, from th heart, you are either good at it or you are not. The fight or flight is instilled in all of us. You take an average fighter and you give him the best trainer, you will always get and average fighter. Better than what he was before you trained him, but still just an average fighter. You take a good fighter and you give him that same trainer you will have an excellent fighter in your hands.

Fighting in sports is nowhere as difficult as street fighting, there are rules in sports and size and weight comes into play, not in the streets.

Because of this, you NEVER, EVER underestimate the person you are fighting, small, fat, skinny, tall, muscular etc, it doesn't matter. It is IN the person you are fighting and if it is IN him you are in for a fucking terrible time.

I wont get in to all of my fights, but I will tell you of one that happen AFTER my surgery not so long ago. I told this to Heavy D and his wife when we were in Pitts.

In short the guy was taller than me by at least 6" and outweigh me by 40lbs. He hurt the guy I was with, actually broke his arm. I tried to stop the fight and he want after me, it took all but two hits and I laid him flat on his ass, his own boys said to me, Fuck you got a hell of a punch there, while they picked his ass up off the floor.

All I am saying is It's not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the fight in the man

Quote Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    All I am saying is It's not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the fight in the man
    Yes it is and I understand completely.

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast