Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

Default Information about the Chemical Profile forum **PLEASE READ FIRST**

The purpose of this forum is to provide accurate and verifiable data on chemicals related to bodybuilding. Many of these chemicals are not completely understood so the data may not be 100% accurate. However, every attempt will be made to provide the most current information on these chemicals. Sources of information will be posted whenever possible. If there is a particular compound not listed in this forum that you would like information on, post a request for it in this thread.

A panel of experienced and knowledgeable users will start threads on various chemicals and then anyone may participate in the threads. Please keep all posts on topic. This forum is a library of sorts so all off topic posts will be moderated.

Only the panel will be able to start threads. Also allowed to start threads; Forum Leaders, Moderators and RX Staff.

Natron
    I initially got into the science of drugs and there applications through bodybuilding, whilst at the same time practicing and studying to become a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner. Applying the two as I grew wiser and became more experienced, allowed me to grow tremendously in my applicable knowledge of drugs and supplementation. Throughout my almost 10 years practicing, I have also grown quite fond of diet, training and cardio. That being said, I am still most interested in the science of drugs and supplements. I enjoy the studying of pharmacology, and putting together the pieces of the anabolic puzzle. I am proud to be not only to further the science of AAS and other ancillery medications, but to also make them easy to understand, use and move forward in our knowledge in this community.

Sassy69
    I've been involved in muscle forums & physique competiton for about 10 years. Along the way, I've seen all of the same questions asked over & over, especially for women. I've spent a lot of time reserarching and asking questions myself, primarily because there isn't a lot of information available for women. My goal is to encourage women to research themselves so they can make intelligent decisions about using or not using chemical enhancement as well as help answer some of those questions, in the context of women. Most of the information out there assumes a male is the subject - but male protocols, sides & results don't correspond the same for women. Because each person's body chemistry is so unique, there is no guarantee of results or sides - it is your own personal experiment every time.

Aaron Singerman
    Aaron is the Host of OFF TOPIC Radio and is a competitive bodybuilder. He has more than 10 years experience in the field of Chemical Enhancement and has helped athletes of all levels prepare for contests. Aaron is also a featured writer at Steroidtimes.com.

heavyiron
    I have used many of these compounds on and off for over 22 years. I have a love for science as it relates to chemical enhancement and have spent countless hours reading about their effects. I believe that safe and responsible use begins with an understanding of these chemicals. My desire is that everyone will educate themselves before using any medications. I am a chemical consultant on various forums on the net where I lead the chemical enhancement sections. I specialize in designing custom cycles based on the experience level and goals of an individual. Many times I troubleshoot unwanted symptoms from improper cycling. I love learning and teaching in this evolving field.

If you have experience as a chemical advisor and are interested in volunteering here, PM Admin. Everyone interested will be considered.

The information contained in this forum is for informational and entertainment purposes. Always consult a medical practitioner before using any medication.
    Last edited by heavyiron; 04-21-2010 at 04:19 PM.

DOUCHEBAG

This forum is a great idea. It should be very useful for a lot of people, thanks everyone.

Banned

Great idea.

Great idea. I love it!

Intercontinental Champ The Ultimate Warrior's Avatar

Radical

Thanks to everyone for their hard work. There is alot of good information here.

INJECTING MASS QUANTITIES OF ILLICIT ANABOLICS ON A FUCKING DAILY BASIS - DIE FOR MASS

Great to collect as much info as possible on the drugs I live and die for.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ANABOLIC1 View Post
    Great to collect as much info as possible on the drugs I live and die for.
    There is a few drugs in there I know you'd like to try A1. Metribolone, mestenalone etc.

Dihydroboldenone/1-Test Cyp

Dihydroboldenone/1-Testosterone Profile

Pharmaceutical Name: Dihydroboldenone
    Chemical Names: 17beta-hydroxyandrost-1-en-3-one, 5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one, 17beta-ol
    Active Life: depends on the ester utilized
    Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 200/100

Dihydroboldenone, most commonly known as 1-testosterone, is a 5alpha reduced form of the steroid boldenone. This lack of 5alpha reduction with the compound allows users to administer it without suffering the negative side effects associated with this chemical reaction but also eliminates the benefits as well. Boldenone is not the only steroid that shares similarities with dihydroboldenone. In fact dihydroboldenone is chemically identical to the drug methenolone except for the 1-methylation that is apart of methenolone (1). 1-methylation was of course added to methenolone to make it more available when taken orally and thus dihydroboldenone is not efficiently utilized when administered orally, although it was once sold over the counter in tablet and pill form. Some of these over the counter preparations of the drug were done utilizing a delivery system similar to Andriol, i.e. producing an oil-solubilized product with dihydroboldenone. This would still not be a relatively worthwhile system of delivery to use however if one wanted to maximize the potential of the compound. Intramuscular injection is by far the most efficient method of administration to use as with most anabolic steroids.

As mentioned above, dihydroboldenone is structurally similar to methenolone and boldenone and less so to testosterone despite the commonly used name for it, 1-testosterone. For this reason some female athletes may be inclined to use the drug as well. The potential for development of symptoms of virilization still remain but are not as severe as with synthetic testosterone or other harsher drugs. This is not to say however that dihydroboldenone is a mild drug. To simplify the explanation of exactly what the drug is, it is to boldenone as dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is to testosterone. This would explain why the effects of the drug, both positive and negative, are so dissimilar to those of boldenone. Like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, a portion of the boldenone that a user administers converts to dihydroboldenone. Also similarly, dihydroboldenone like dihydrotestosterone does not convert to anything else past that compound.

Dihydroboldenone, while not overly androgenic, is a potent anabolic. It has been demonstrated that the drug binds extremely well and selectively to the androgen receptor and stimulates androgen receptor transactivation of dependent reporter genes (2, 3). This equates to a drug that possesses the ability to stimulate significant muscle growth while not producing androgenic side effects. It has been shown to be by far more anabolic then such compounds as boldenone, nandrolone, and even testosterone itself. Obviously this is of great benefit to many athletes.

Anecdotally some users have indicated that post-injection pain with dihydroboldenone can become an issue for some. Diluting the drug with either another injectable drug or some other type of sterile oil seems to alleviate at least some of this discomfort. The type of ester used does not appear to negate this pain for the users that experience it however.

Indeed dihydroboldenone is available in numerous different esters. Cypionate, Ethyl Carbonate, Propyl Carbonate, and Propionate, among others, are all available for use with the drug. As always each does not offer any real advantages over one another other then the obvious differing active lives that each presents and the amount of time that it takes for the body to completely eliminate the drug from it (4). For the most part users will want to have their choice dictated by the injection frequency with which they want to deal with when using the compound, but of course they will also likely be limited by those that are made available to them.

Use/Dosing

As for the duration with which dihydroboldenone can be run, due to the mild nature of the drug extended use of the compound can be completed with little in the way of serious complications arising. There are no major issues with hepatoxicity or severe kidney stress and the effect it has on other vital health markers such as blood pressure is slight in the majority of users.

As for specific dosages used with this drug, the low end is primarily thought to be three hundred to four hundred milligrams per week for male users. Like all drugs this number will vary from user to user and also depends on how much of a dramatic effect a user will want to achieve with the drug. As for the highest doses that would be worthwhile for users to attempt, this again depends on a number of variables. Doses of one gram per week are not uncommon for some users with others attempting doses in excess of this. It will always come back to how much one is willing to administer and at what point do the positives of increasing your doses begin to be outweighed by the negatives.

For females the usual rules apply with dihydroboldenone as they do with other drugs. These are namely starting out with short esters if possible so that if side effects begin to become too severe discontinuation of the drug can begin immediately and low doses should be administered at the beginning of the cycle and can be increased once the tolerance of the user is gauged. Anywhere from twenty five to one hundred milligrams per week would be a good starting point for the majority of female users who have little to moderate experience with anabolic drugs.

As stated earlier, for the frequency of dosing with dihydroboldenone it of course depends on the ester used with the compound. Seemingly the most popular current ester to produce the drug with is cypionate. No matter what ester utilized however the same rules would apply as with any other drug in terms of the frequency of administration needed to maintain relatively stable blood levels of the compound.

Risks/Side Effects

As previously indicated dihydroboldenone does not aromatize and therefore estrogenic side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention are not a concern for users. This is partly due to the drug being incapable of 5alpha reduction. Also, androgenic side effects would also be extremely infrequent for most users as there is little in the way, in terms of attributes of the drug, to produce these. These include such things as acne and hair loss, although it appears to have the potential to cause prostate enlargement. This potential for prostate growth is actually similar in frequency and severity as with that of testosterone propionate (2).

With the positive aspects of the lack of aromatization associated with dihydroboldenone also come the negative ones. Fortunately these are primarily limited to such symptoms as lethargy, malaise and possibly a reduction in sex drive. These are caused by a lower ratio of estrogen in comparison to androgens in the body. For the most part however this effect is relatively slight and can be avoided with the use of steroids that do aromatize in conjunction with dihydroboldenone and thus restore a better balance in terms of androgens versus estrogen.

It also appears that the administration of dihydroboldenone may result in an increase in liver weight (2). This effect occurred when administering the drug orally but should also be true of the drug when administered via intramuscular injection. There is no research to indicate this however.

Other common negative side effects associated with the use of anabolic/androgenic steroids are still relatively mild with the use of dihydroboldenone. Of course suppression of the natural testosterone production of users will occur like with all steroids, however other side effects such as an increase in blood pressure, acne and others are comparably mild and often times non-existent in users, at least as they are directly related to the administration of this drug.

In terms of side effects for women, at moderate to heavy doses symptoms of virilization are likely. These can include such symptoms as clitoral enlargement, body hair growth and deepening of the voice. At lower doses however these side effects should not be a concern for the majority of potential female users.

References

1. Llewellyn, William, Anabolics 2004, 2003-4, Molecular Nutrition, pp. 66-7.

2. Friedel A, Geyer H, Kamber M, Laudenbach-Leschowsky U, Schanzer W, Thevis M, Vollmer G, Zierau O, Diel P. 17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one (1-testosterone) is a potent androgen with anabolic properties. Toxicol Lett. 2006 Aug 20;165(2):149-55.

3. Jadrijevic D, Girardi S, Iglesias R, Lipschutz A. Antifibromatogenic and antihysterotrophic activities of synthetic androgens (19-nor-methyltestosterone, 19-nor-testosterone phenylpropionate, delta 1-testosterone and delta 1-androstenedione). Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 1957 Oct;96(1):259-61.

4. Choi MH, Chung BC, Lee W, Lee UC, Kim Y. Determination of anabolic steroids by gas chromatography/negative-ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry and gas chromatography/negative-ion chemical ionization tandem mass spectrometry with heptafluorobutyric anhydride derivatization. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 1999;13(5):376-80.

PENCILNECK

why is there no profile on equipose?

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

We had profiles here that we had to remove because Brian Clapp claimed ownership of them and wouldn't allow us to post them. There are several that have been deleted...

PENCILNECK

Hi guys, need a little help with first cycle here,

i do appreciate that im new here, but i have put a great amount of time and effort into research and havnt taken any of this stuff as yet as i want and need peoples opinions and experiences etc. as i take my health and body seriously and dont want to do any thing drastic or stupid:

so im 21 ive been training for over 3 years now, im 6,2.....im 230 pounds (16.5 stone) bodyfat around 20-25%
    made great natural gains bla bla bla...my diet is simple without listing everythng i know i eat well and have the right amount of proteins,carbs and healthy fats etc..

my training is great no problems there!
    Im very much considering taking the next step as i have now got a time period in my life where i can really dedicate myself to a hardcore structured diet and training plan without any other distrations!

this is the long story cut down as i just want to get to the point and not bore everyone, anyways the long and short of it is,last year i was left with:

100 dbol tabs at (10mg)
    1 x decca vile at (10ml)
    2 packs of Induject-250.....there are 10 (1ml) tubes in each pack so 20 small tubes overall..

now asking the guy that left me them if this was okay for a first cycle he said yes? however i wasnt to sure so i began my research.....i have heard a lot of bad reviews in regards to Decca and Decca-dick? and that clomid will not be a good PCT to use with Decca.

I am also confused (excuse my ignorance but im still learning) when people say use "test" because i thought that thats what steroids were? can someone tell me what "test" is? for example is Induject-250 or (sustanen) test?

would all of this be way too much for a first course?
    what PCT's do you reccomend?

i was told to use for the first 16 days the dbol taking x6 per day

after the first 2 weeks start the induject-250.....taking 2ml (200mg) a week for 8 weeks
    and the same for the Decca however it would only be (100mg) a week for 8 weeks

PCTs he recommended Nolvadex and clomid i forget the dosages off the top of my head?

I am asking this as if im an idiot and that im not well informed however its quite the contrary i just want everythng to be broken down in bite size pieces if thats okay as? hope you guys can give me some insight and useful tips or if i should just run with one of those substances thanks again brothers