Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

OH and J2Jud, on the Fura, where you referring to the furaguno, or furuza-a?

I have both, lol...I have almost all the PH's. Something you would suggest instead?

Quote Originally Posted by gottabecool View Post
    Why only run it for 3 weeks?

Either way, don't go up then back down for the 3rd week. You should progress up until PCT.
    Im trying to figure out would a 3 week cycle be easier on the system and produce easier to maintain gains...

Quote Originally Posted by FaMeRoKz View Post
    Im trying to figure out would a 3 week cycle be easier on the system and produce easier to maintain gains...
    Why only a 3 week cycle?I think 6 weeks would be much better.
    After cycle use clomid with NTBM HCGenerate and you will keep all your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    Why only a 3 week cycle?I think 6 weeks would be much better.
    After cycle use clomid with NTBM HCGenerate and you will keep all your gains.
    I understand this.....Im just simply asking.. are 3 weeks cycles effective...or is it broscience...ive seen ppl run for example..

Superdrol 3 weeks at 10/10/10
    Superdrol 3 weeks at 20/20/20

or the above H-drol cycle...and have produced gains and kept them with ease.

RX MEMBER

J2JUD hows it going . I have never done ph before i would like to do my 1st run with american cellular lab tren. But i take a aspirin every morning for lupus anti coagulant with means my blood can clott quickly. Also my doctor has me on andgro gel . So what i was wondering does tren work buy raising your testosterone or other path ways ? also i know 1 of the sides of ph can be blood clott is this because you get to many red blood cells or it thickens the blood or is it because of your cholesterol go's bad? any help you can give would be gratefully appreciated

I understand this.....Im just simply asking.. are 3 weeks cycles effective...or is it broscience...ive seen ppl run for example..

Superdrol 3 weeks at 10/10/10
    Superdrol 3 weeks at 20/20/20

or the above H-drol cycle...and have produced gains and kept them with ease.
    a 3 week cycle would likely only produce "Easier to keep" gains, because it is easier to keep less gains.

Example (Just making up numbers here):
    3 week cycle, you gain 3lbs of muscle, you go to PCT, keep all 3.
    4 week cycle, you gain 5lbs of muscle, you go to PCT, keep 80% of your gains.

Which one would you rather have?

(But if you do it right, you should be able to keep your gains in full)

If you want to try a 3 week cycle, knock yourself out, nothing "Wrong" with it. Then maybe try a 4 week some other time.
    BTW, how old are you?

I will have the Q&A posted later today. Gottabecool, I'm sorry but could you keep replies to PM's only. Thank you.
    Questions? Email me: [email protected]

PENCILNECK

Hi Jud, I am currently running a four week cycle of Cynostane at 30/40/40/50 and 1 T-Tren at 4 pumps daily. My choice of SERM for PCT is Toremifene at 90/60/40/30 along with TestoPro from Anabolic Innovations for 8 weeks total and week 5-8 I will be doing Post Cycle Support from AI and ATD at 25 mg EOD.
    I have been recommended to also run Clomid at 25 mg ED along with Toremifene, specifically due to the Tren. What do you think, is Clomid really necessary when doing Toremifene at the dosage I outlined above or do you think I will recover and keep gains without Clomid?

is it possible to run a successful cycle with only one bottle of H-drol? in the middle of a cut...?

I have never used any PH before and work like to start on something relatively easy. I have a bottle of 4-ad and a bottle of H-Drol just sitting in my cabinet. With the 4-ad do I have to run PCT? Also what would be a good H-Drol pct?

RX MEMBER

do you think its wise to 'get your freet wet' with a ph cycle as it were before using injectable AAS?

and what would be the best PH for a first time user?

Quote Originally Posted by steve56 View Post
    whats up bro...never used any ph's...what would be a good non methyl cut stack?? could i stack something like 11-oxo and fura?
    A good cutting cycle really depends on diet with prohormones and designer steroids, but 11-OXO seems to be fairly decent at fat reduction. Anyway, 11-OXO is best used for 8-10+ weeks at around 400-800mg/day. This compound being so expensive per milligram can be pyramided to expand the cycle over a period of time, but I wouldn't go below 400mg.

A stacking compound with this particular prohormone would either be 1-AD which is available from some companies, or furazadrol around 400mg @ 6-8 weeks.

Some of the "tren" type compounds like 19-Nor or 13-ethyl might be a good addition for strength and hardness.

However, considering the availability of 1-AD and how cheap it is from some companies; I would have to go with it at 600-800mg/day for 6-10 weeks.

Dont want to stack nothing my first cycle..But i would also like to know a good cutting cycle...supports and PCT. If its not too much lol...Thankz
    I highly recommend halodrol on a cut or for anyone's first cycle. The gains are easy and the cycle is very enjoyable. You can use this compound for up to 6 weeks in the following manner:

(50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg/75mg/75mg)

PCT: I always recommend using a SERM, no matter how small/novice a cycle is. You never want to skimp out on recovery. Clomid or Nolva should be fine solo for 4-5 weeks.

Ive read somewhere about people running a ' mini-cycle ' ..I guess to explain i mean like superdrol for 3 weeks at 10mg..or 5mg. The explained purpose of this was to reduce sides and make less gains but easily keep them. Any comments on that? Could that work?

If so...Wat kind of phs can be used? At what doses?
    Well, 3 weeks of SD is fairly standard practice. Going around 6 weeks can cause some gastrointestinal problems. However it can be done. A 3 week cycle might as well be 20mg/day. You're going to have to recover no matter what. The sides will be less with a lower dosage. Usually I've seen low dosed SD cycles stacked with a high dosed prohormone. I've seen some 3 week cycles cycled on a 7 day roller coaster. They usually end with unsatisfactory results. The cycle looks like: (5/10/15/20/25/30/40mg) and repeat for the remainder of the cycle.

Usually with these short cycles, you want a fairly strong designer steroid like Phera, SD, Epi/havoc, M1T.

The other type of cycling is called "pulsing." I'm not sure if this is what you're referring or not. If so, I'll gladly fill you in on the pro's and cons.

Hdrol cycle using the theory above...

50mg/ 7 days
    75mg/ 9 days
    50mg/ 5 days

50mg/ 7 days
    75mg/ 9 days
    100mg/ 5 days

PCT:?
    Supports:?
    Dosage:?

Is this credible?
    IMO, this type of cycling serves no purpose. I've described a type of roller-coaster cycling effect that usually doesn't work out too well unless the steroid has strong binding affinity and a long half-life, which many available DS/PH's do not have.

PCT, supports would be the same as any other; containing a SERM.

J2Jud,

Not that I doubt you, but 300mg of fura? Holy crap....it's like 9 of those little bitch 33mg pills I have. I knew it was a weak compound but wow....
    Yep. 300mg of Furazadrol is considered the "effective" range of the compound as it's quite weak and slow acting. It's quite expensive and almost useless at low dosages.

What do you think of "The one" that was released by AppNut, now available as D-plex from CEL? newer compound with little info, but, your thoughts?
    Nothing special. It's basically DHT. Good for hardening and strength with small amount of muscle gain.

What would be better to use during a cycle to keep estrogen and progestine at bay CEL topical Formestane or Nutra Planets bulk powder Formestane?
    I heard that the topical would be better absorbed then the powder version is this true?
    I would opt for the cheaper of the two. However, topical suspended compounds usually do transfer more compound to the body. It's really a matter of what you can afford during the period of the cycle you need it. Try not too overuse these things as they can backfire if used for long periods of time.

I actually avoid steroidal AI's and instead mega-dose Indole-3-Carbinol at around 400-600mg.

The reason the dosage is like that its because its supposed to be a 3 week cycle, not 4 weeks. My question is ..is this a way to run a 3 week cycle and if it is can gains be made and kept easier?
    I have found that longer cycles usually have more of what you might call "solid gains." The only problem that arises during long cycles is the under-developed/poorly planned PCT and diet plan after a cycle.

The key to keeping any gains made from a cycle is caloric surplus in PCT, along with a proper SERM scheme. Most users go blindly into PCT without a thought about the calorie requirements they must meet for a new addition of 20lbs. I usually advise 800-1500 calories more during 4-5 weeks post-cycle.

To answer your question, it's possible that a shorter cycle may make it easier to keep gains, but may make it easier to lose them. The ultimate answer lies within a proper PCT program.

OH and J2Jud, on the Fura, where you referring to the furaguno, or furuza-a?

I have both, lol...I have almost all the PH's. Something you would suggest instead?
    I am referring to this compound:
    5a-etioallocholan (2,3-) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Quote Originally Posted by profish71 View Post
    J2JUD hows it going . I have never done ph before i would like to do my 1st run with american cellular lab tren. But i take a aspirin every morning for lupus anti coagulant with means my blood can clott quickly. Also my doctor has me on andgro gel . So what i was wondering does tren work buy raising your testosterone or other path ways ? also i know 1 of the sides of ph can be blood clott is this because you get to many red blood cells or it thickens the blood or is it because of your cholesterol go's bad? any help you can give would be gratefully appreciated
    "tren" does not covert to testosterone or raise testosterone levels. It's a form of a nor-andro and has some progestin activity. I've seen some very nasty sides associated with this particular compound in the BP area. Also, can raise your blood pressure to a great degree and shut you down very quickly.

This prohormone along with many other DS/PH's can raise your RBC's and increase bad cholesterol. There are many factors and sides with any designer steroid or prohormone and can be very dangerous to anyone not in good health. I would have to advise against this particular prohormone in regards to your current state of health problems.

If I were you, I would look into using a Halodrol clone for 5 weeks or even 11-OXO, which is extremely mild as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHeart View Post
    Hi Jud, I am currently running a four week cycle of Cynostane at 30/40/40/50 and 1 T-Tren at 4 pumps daily. My choice of SERM for PCT is Toremifene at 90/60/40/30 along with TestoPro from Anabolic Innovations for 8 weeks total and week 5-8 I will be doing Post Cycle Support from AI and ATD at 25 mg EOD.
    I have been recommended to also run Clomid at 25 mg ED along with Toremifene, specifically due to the Tren. What do you think, is Clomid really necessary when doing Toremifene at the dosage I outlined above or do you think I will recover and keep gains without Clomid?
    Clomid doesn't have to be ran at all. It's only advised to stay away from Nolva as it can interact with progestins in a bad way. You will recover fine with Torem and extra calories. Don't over-use the ATD. I cannot stand this particular AI for many reasons. Use it for no more than 2 weeks.

is it possible to run a successful cycle with only one bottle of H-drol? in the middle of a cut...?
    Sure. run it at 50mg for roughly 30 days... but I would just purchase another bottle and run it 50-75mg for 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_lou View Post
    I have never used any PH before and work like to start on something relatively easy. I have a bottle of 4-ad and a bottle of H-Drol just sitting in my cabinet. With the 4-ad do I have to run PCT? Also what would be a good H-Drol pct?
    With anything that an affect your HPTA or use of exogenous hormones, there will always be the need for post cycle therapy.

Start with Halo and run it like I've described for the other user "Famerokz." It will require the use of a SERM for PCT.

PCT: Clomid @ (75/50/50/25/25mg) and extra calories. Anyone can add a natural test booster of your choosing, but it's not required at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Widge View Post
    do you think its wise to 'get your freet wet' with a ph cycle as it were before using injectable AAS?

and what would be the best PH for a first time user?
    It's fine to think of prohormones and some designer steroids as a so-called "test" to using injectables. But you must remember that some of the designer steroids available are more potent than some pharma grade oral AAS. So, you must consider what you think is "getting your feet wet." If you want to see how well you respond to a steroid for your first cycle, I always recommend the use of Halo. It's a great first-time user cycle. Gains are smooth and PCT is a breeze considering you have a plan.

Thanks for your help J2jud much appreciated bro!

Thanks for your help J2jud much appreciated bro!
    No problem at all.

RX MEMBER

j2jud i have a bottle of helladrol from need to build muscle. do you think its safe for me to use that or can you reccomend some of the clones that you talked about earlier ? also when i start to take ph can i use the andgro gel at the same time thank you

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast