Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women & EQ

GYM RAT

Default Women & EQ

Curious about the experiences women have on this and the duration of time.....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx View Post
    Curious about the experiences women have on this and the duration of time.....thanks

What are you plans in regards to competing? Are you going to continue bikini or transistion to figure....maybe bodybuilding?

GYM RAT

I'm doing my first figure show july....i've been cycling var since may on and off.....I am thinking about adding primo but was told EQ works better with the var......what are your thoughts......Can I use all three? My trainer says yes, but I'm curious what other women experience on multiples.....

I'm doing my first figure show july....i've been cycling var since may on and off.....I am thinking about adding primo but was told EQ works better with the var......what are your thoughts......
    You should do great at your show!! You have an awesome body.

Here is what I wished someone would have told me about taking some of the harder drugs before I took them. I was listening to men and even they didn't even know much about stuff.

I used to be able to sing...not the greatest...but I could hold my own. Now, I can't even sing in the car with the radio playing because it sounds so terrible. I can't match pitches at all. So if your voice starts changing, it PERMENANT. WHen I am off a cycle, it goes back up, but just slightly. Never like it was. People always wonder if I am a male, even by looking at me because of my voice. So if you are willing to have this permanent change then I would go for it. I liked EQ....it made me stronger and harder...vascular.

Also with hair growth. I have been blessed so far because I am blonde. (Knocking on Wood. LOL!) Most of the hair I grow is blonde but I have noticed that they are starting to turn darker and I am having to pluck more and wax my upper lip about every 2 weeks. That sucks. I am getting ready to start getting lasered here soon. With you being darker, I would def ask another girl with dark hair who has taken this concerning hair growth.

My only other fear is losing my hair. So I have taken advice of some of the others on here and using Nizorale shampoo every few days and putting progesterone cream in my hair on night.

Don't really care about my clit getting bigger....I say thats BONUS!! hehe!

Not sure if all this happens with EQ. The virilization.

I am def not the one to tell you not to do it. I can only speak for myself. I just wished I would have known about the voice thing. But since its done....I just keep taking crazy shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

I wish you well girl. Just ask around. I hope this helps.

^^ all of the above - hairloss on EQ isn't as dramatic as on primo (for most people). EQ doesn't aromatize so you won't gain water on it. Many people note an increase in appetite on it. Make sure you read the other information posted about EQ on this forum & the general chem forum. Some people occassionally note mood changes - its body chemistry - dependent, but I also think generally women aren't using enough to really create the same situations as the guys on that. Just something to pay attention to - mood swings can be very subtle.

Voice drop / scratchy voice are all possible and also very dependent upon the individual. Generally if you plan on using your voice for singing in any way, DON"T use AAS - it will absolutely affect your singing voice. Speaking voice - dependent upon your body chemistry, but generally clears (but not to degree of singing voice) after the compound clears. Note that EQ takes about 5 weeks to "kick in" / saturate and also check the detection time to have an idea of "when it will clear".

Typical doses are 50-150 mg / week.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

GYM RAT

Thanks guys.....I am hearing stuff about primo and to tell you the truth, it would be a very very low dose being that the var is working beautifully....I may not need to primo at all.......however, the EQ I do want to use to dry out the last 6 wks......

my voice was always deeper and I find that men find it sexier when I am at work and talk......I still am able to sing but I really don't sing that much anymore......

I am part italian so waxing has always been a must for me hee hee...

In regards to the swollen clit.....I love it.......I get so aroused!!!!!! I also have better climaxes.....hee hee...

Thanks guys.....I am hearing stuff about primo and to tell you the truth, it would be a very very low dose being that the var is working beautifully....I may not need to primo at all.......however, the EQ I do want to use to dry out the last 6 wks......

my voice was always deeper and I find that men find it sexier when I am at work and talk......I still am able to sing but I really don't sing that much anymore......

I am part italian so waxing has always been a must for me hee hee...

In regards to the swollen clit.....I love it.......I get so aroused!!!!!! I also have better climaxes.....hee hee...
    If you're looking for a cutter the last weeks into your show, I'd go w/ something more androgenic than anabolic. I'd probably recommend 25 mg proviron + 20 mg nolvadex/day before EQ. It will take that long just to get going. The much longer acting esters you just don't want to be dealing w/ that close to a show.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

GYM RAT

Thanks Sassy.......I am going to try to lean out as much as possible for this show and use little to no diuretics....I believe that it can be done it's the drying out process that my trainer is going to manipulate.......I believe that if I continue to use the dandelion root and manipulate my sodium and potassium levels while gradually cutting off the water, I should pee it all out.........I really hate the rebound I get off the Aldactone......I hate it.....I know a girl that only used EQ and won and came in so dry and tight she looked good!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sassy.......I am going to try to lean out as much as possible for this show and use little to no diuretics....I believe that it can be done it's the drying out process that my trainer is going to manipulate.......I believe that if I continue to use the dandelion root and manipulate my sodium and potassium levels while gradually cutting off the water, I should pee it all out.........I really hate the rebound I get off the Aldactone......I hate it.....I know a girl that only used EQ and won and came in so dry and tight she looked good!!!!!!!!
    I'm confused then, as to why you'd be using EQ. It doesn't convert but I wouldn't consider it a final cutting agent. And as you note, the "drying out process" is water manipulation, not steroids.

I would argue that unless you know all the details of her prep, including duration of the eq cycle, diet , cardio / training & water manipulation, I wouldn't draw the conclusion that EQ did all it all.

As I noted - EQ doesn't really even "kick in" until 5 weeks in -- which means you have 1 week of "on" - but also most people drop all injectibles 10-14 days out.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Banned

i love eq its the best substance created ever hehe its the only thing that i have run that completely fixes my shoulder. its 100% on eq which is the only time since i was 15 where this is the case
    i run it for 12-16 weeks at 200mg EW

i wouldnt use this to "dry out" i dont know how your body reacts when you mess with your hormones but ANY substance in my body makes me hold water and for some reason EQ is the worst. i wouldnt run this 5-6 weeks out honestly.. gives it time to clear and dry out..

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    I'm confused then, as to why you'd be using EQ. It doesn't convert but I wouldn't consider it a final cutting agent. And as you note, the "drying out process" is water manipulation, not steroids.

I would argue that unless you know all the details of her prep, including duration of the eq cycle, diet , cardio / training & water manipulation, I wouldn't draw the conclusion that EQ did all it all.

As I noted - EQ doesn't really even "kick in" until 5 weeks in -- which means you have 1 week of "on" - but also most people drop all injectibles 10-14 days out.
    I remember her saying 3 mos on....I know she didn't use diuretics, she water loaded for 3 days then cut half down every day till the show......

that's what I am going to try to do with the water....my trainer and I are trying to stay away from those hard core diuretics.....too much rebound for me.....

The EQ pulled her in tight and she looked great......

FREAK

Quote Originally Posted by barbellbarbie View Post
    i love eq its the best substance created ever hehe its the only thing that i have run that completely fixes my shoulder. its 100% on eq which is the only time since i was 15 where this is the case

i wouldnt use this to "dry out" i dont know how your body reacts when you mess with your hormones but ANY substance in my body makes me hold water and for some reason EQ is the worst. i wouldnt run this 5-6 weeks out honestly.. gives it time to clear and dry out..
    Do you considser that a normal dose for females(conservative)? or is that more aggressive?

Quote Originally Posted by steve g View Post
    Do you considser that a normal dose for females(conservative)? or is that more aggressive?

200 mg / week would be considered on the upper side. I'd consider it aggressive but depends on your experience & your goals. Always looking at your goals.
    ~Jack Lalanne

I remember her saying 3 mos on....I know she didn't use diuretics, she water loaded for 3 days then cut half down every day till the show......

that's what I am going to try to do with the water....my trainer and I are trying to stay away from those hard core diuretics.....too much rebound for me.....

The EQ pulled her in tight and she looked great......

Considering you can cut or bulk on any cycle, I'd say its the diet that pulled her in tight. EQ only supported what her diet did. Also noting she followed a 12 week cycle - not 6 weeks.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by barbellbarbie View Post

Good point - EQ is purported to promote connective tissue, which most AAS don't. An interesting thing, considering as you get stonger w/ a cycle, your joints & tendons become the weak point in your body structure and lifting too aggressively too fast "just because you can" is a recipe for future joint problems and potential injury. Tendonitis & the like never really seem to go away.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast