Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women & EQ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by steve g View Post
    Do you considser that a normal dose for females(conservative)? or is that more aggressive?
    its aggressive but i started at 100 and hit peak.. no sides.. upped it after i knew i was good i wouldnt recommend anyone just start at that

FREAK

Quote Originally Posted by barbellbarbie View Post
    its aggressive but i started at 100 and hit peak.. no sides.. upped it after i knew i was good i wouldnt recommend anyone just start at that
    I hear you, thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by RealLilSwole View Post
    Awww....thanks S2H.
    your welcome,it's wierd your post made me notice this AM that my wife's voice even after a year from any AAS still has a rasspy tone,and ashe was also a long time AAS user,your right it(your voice) never will go back to were it was !!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx View Post
    It's true about the sodium bloat after the contest, but I've taken half aldactone during my dieting and had the same effects.........
    i'm a little confused,so you are bloating during your pre contest(last week)on aldactone????

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    i'm a little confused,so you are bloating during your pre contest(last week)on aldactone????
    what I am saying is yes after my shows coming off the aldactone and eating the sodium really stupidly does bloat me I agree with you.....

but there was one instance where during my diet I was eating sodium cuz I was far enough out but was on a clean diet....I had some women's bs and held unnecessary amounts of water and the dandelion wasn't really working and I was given a little aldactone to make myself feel better.....I tapered off and was still eating sodium and drinking 2 gallons of water.......I still rebounded even when I used it to rid excess water and didn't do nothing drastic like cut sodium and water......I just took a little while dieting clean....I would understand if I wasn't eating sodium and cut my water and then started eating clean again where sodium is ok, but I didn't..........I merely used it while still eating sodium in my diet and leaving my water alone......However, it only lasted a few weeks when I did it during my diet......
    hope this makes sense.....

After my last show it lasted 2 mos....but that's cuz I was dumb and ate sodium.........after a no sodium diet and no water contest.....

what I am saying is yes after my shows coming off the aldactone and eating the sodium really stupidly does bloat me I agree with you.....

but there was one instance where during my diet I was eating sodium cuz I was far enough out but was on a clean diet....I had some women's bs and held unnecessary amounts of water and the dandelion wasn't really working and I was given a little aldactone to make myself feel better.....I tapered off and was still eating sodium and drinking 2 gallons of water.......I still rebounded even when I used it to rid excess water and didn't do nothing drastic like cut sodium and water......I just took a little while dieting clean....I would understand if I wasn't eating sodium and cut my water and then started eating clean again where sodium is ok, but I didn't..........I merely used it while still eating sodium in my diet and leaving my water alone......However, it only lasted a few weeks when I did it during my diet......
    hope this makes sense.....

After my last show it lasted 2 mos....but that's cuz I was dumb and ate sodium.........after a no sodium diet and no water contest.....
    i actually called my prep coach(who has 1 ifbb FBB 2 ifbb figure girls he works with)cause for the life of me cant figure out how aldactone could make you bloat and he said what i thought and thats your taken in to much water and sodium.I' compete at HW and i dont drink 2 gallons of water until the last week,before i cut it off 1 day out.It wasnt the aldactone it was the water and also could be diet related ie:alot of carbs and alot of water will bloat you.i dont know who does your diet but you may want to find somebody else,I'm not tryn to ride you but EQ,2 gallons of water etc, sounds like your not getting the best advice.Hell hire Dave P he's only $600 bucks for precontest prep and 3 of my friends have used him and had great results and got full attention even though they were doing NPC amatuer shows,he gives everybody pro to am the same guidance!!

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    i actually called my prep coach(who has 1 ifbb FBB 2 ifbb figure girls he works with)cause for the life of me cant figure out how aldactone could make you bloat and he said what i thought and thats your taken in to much water and sodium.I' compete at HW and i dont drink 2 gallons of water until the last week,before i cut it off 1 day out.It wasnt the aldactone it was the water and also could be diet related ie:alot of carbs and alot of water will bloat you.i dont know who does your diet but you may want to find somebody else,I'm not tryn to ride you but EQ,2 gallons of water etc, sounds like your not getting the best advice.Hell hire Dave P he's only $600 bucks for precontest prep and 3 of my friends have used him and had great results and got full attention even though they were doing NPC amatuer shows,he gives everybody pro to am the same guidance!!
    I wasn't holding water from the moderate carbs and the water and the sodium until I took the little bit of aldactone.....
    remember, I wasn't pre contest...I am 6 mos out....I just had some water related to women's issues and for my self esteem took a little aldactone....very little......and like I said....I have been eating the sodium, taking in the moderate carbs and drinking the water......generally a gallon and a quarter and no bloat until I had a little piece of that damn pill.........TRUST ME......I AM NOT BLOATED NOW......now that the aldactone is out of my system.....I was eating sodium, drinking water and eating moderate carbs up till a few days ago with no bloat........It took like 2 weeks to clear.....but now I am cutting for some photo shoots.....so this is going to be interesting cuz i'm not cutting water but I am completely off the sodium....I'm on fish and asparagus and oats for 2 weeks.....happy joy.....

I wasn't holding water from the moderate carbs and the water and the sodium until I took the little bit of aldactone.....
    remember, I wasn't pre contest...I am 6 mos out....I just had some water related to women's issues and for my self esteem took a little aldactone....very little......and like I said....I have been eating the sodium, taking in the moderate carbs and drinking the water......generally a gallon and a quarter and no bloat until I had a little piece of that damn pill.........TRUST ME......I AM NOT BLOATED NOW......now that the aldactone is out of my system.....I was eating sodium, drinking water and eating moderate carbs up till a few days ago with no bloat........It took like 2 weeks to clear.....but now I am cutting for some photo shoots.....so this is going to be interesting cuz i'm not cutting water but I am completely off the sodium....I'm on fish and asparagus and oats for 2 weeks.....happy joy.....
    good luck send some pics from your photo shoot!

GYM RAT

will do.....hopefully I become real anabolic after cutting for 2 weeks so when I up my carbs again I gain more mass..............guess I'm gonna have to have a couple high days.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123