Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would make sure to get some 1cc syringes to draw 10mg.

PENCILNECK

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    IF you decide to go this route, you're going to have to do the experiment to find the sweet spot, and allot appropriate time to determine if its "really working" - just like everything else in your body, it takes time for your system to adapt to whatever you've put in it, both in terms of having the compound reach its "saturation" level as well as waiting for the hormone flux to settle and see where you are.

W/ prop, because it has a shorter half-life, I'd probably tell you to split the dose into 10 mg x 2/week instead of 1. Then see how it goes.

Did you get progest levels tested?

Wow thanks so much for all the replies

Sassy how long do you think is a good time period to see if its "really working" & whether the doseage should be tweaked a little?

I will pass on the info about the 2x per week jabbing instead of one - I think she's just worried about injecting & has been told T.prop pip is bad although maybe this wouldnt be so bad with such a low dose?

Also what is you thoughts on the SQ injection instead of IM?

I'm not sure about progest levels - i will ask her.

s2h - thanks I will pass that on also - would 1cc be the slin pins & if not could she use these as its such a small amount - am I right in thinking slin pins are much smaller therefore less painfull - I've no experience of injecting so this is all new to me also.

Thank you

PENCILNECK

Sorry for so many questions but also due to so much conflicting reading - would she need to run any kind of anti E along with this so prevent water gain etc, as I said she's not looking to compete but does not want to get watery & bloated either.

I guess its prob best to just see how she feel/looks & go from there?

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by yelverton View Post
    Sorry for so many questions but also due to so much conflicting reading - would she need to run any kind of anti E along with this so prevent water gain etc, as I said she's not looking to compete but does not want to get watery & bloated either.

I guess its prob best to just see how she feel/looks & go from there?
    Sassy had an important question in her response about progesterone, which is a precursor to test in women. If her levels are low due to stress or something else going on, that may be the reason her test is low.

Also, it doesn't surprise me that doctor's want to throw ADs at her. ADs will squash any shred of libido she has left! This is a typical response from the mainstream medical community when women feel "low" or "anxious". Instead of looking at a possible underlying endocrinology imbalance as a possibility.

Agreed - I'd ignore the anti-d's if its already establsihed that there's a low T level.

If you want to experiment, obviously she needs to be ok w/ injecting. But I would definitely go w/ a slin pin, though you'd probably need a regular pin to draw it. I really can't speak to subQ, possibly heavyiron can (I'll poke him about it.) One hitch w/ test prop is that sometimes it can be a very painful shot, e.g. if not enough BA in it.

In terms of AIs, that's not something you can run forever because there is a need for estrogen in your body. The amount of aromatization from 20 mg of prop should be miniscula so I'd probably not worry about it.

If you want to test this, I'd probably say go w/ it at least for a month. Just like when you are trying to find a 'best dose' birth control, you're screwing w/ your hormone levels and since you're self-medicating you aren't having anyone check levels so its all a big fat crap shoot. So you need to give your body time to accommodate the stuff you're injecting as well as let all the downstream impacts occur. And this ranges from whatever libido, to T-levels, to mood, to the standard sides from acne to yeast infections.

And w/ the stuff I mentioned above - if you're not using prescription pharma grade stuff, then you (or she) needs to be up on all the things that you deal w/ using any AAS, regardless of the amount actually injected. I.e. pinning, pain from the injection, etc.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

Quote Originally Posted by musclemilf View Post
    Sassy had an important question in her response about progesterone, which is a precursor to test in women. If her levels are low due to stress or something else going on, that may be the reason her test is low.

Also, it doesn't surprise me that doctor's want to throw ADs at her. ADs will squash any shred of libido she has left! This is a typical response from the mainstream medical community when women feel "low" or "anxious". Instead of looking at a possible underlying endocrinology imbalance as a possibility.
    I will defo ask her about the progesterone as I'm not sure on this - the stress part is interesting as her cholesterol was quite high also & the docs went on at her to quit eating eggs & cut down on junk food! she doesnt eat junk etc & I have read many times one of the biggest causes of high cholesterol is stress!

Its hard to determine the exact order of things I guess as if you feel a little low, your libido suffers, libido suffers you feel worse = more stress = a vicious circle - so it continues untill eventually you can persuede a dr to run some tests, even then they are really not interested in helping her except with AD's. its very frustrating!

PENCILNECK

Thanks Sassy this is really usefull info & you've helped loads

yep this is definately a learning curve - she has got pharma grade gear & from a trusted source so should be ok there. I guess the first jab will be the hardest but so much good advice from this board on everything she needs to know regarding safe injecting etc so huge thanks to everyone for putting it together.

She it hoping to get started on Thur so untill she gets her net connection back up & running I'll post up how she does & what happens etc for anyone who may be interested in the results.

meanwhile any other heads up on the subQ or IM would be great

Banned

^ im a male, and alot of other TRT patients on these boards do subq shots. 10mg-40mg done with a insulin needle (if your prop is 100mg/ml) is very easy and quick and painless. i use a 31guage insulin needle. no problems. also, ive done prop IM and it HURTS after about 5 hours inside of you. the injection is fine, but the soreness is out of this world( and my medicine is real rx pharm grade from a doc). when i pin it subq, i experience NO pain at all besides itchy/tenderness and slightly red skin at the spot. VERY manageable. for your doses i dont see any reason why to pin IM

PENCILNECK

Hey all - a quick update, she has done I think 3 shots now or maybe 4? all subq and has had no problems at all. I forgot to post up the answer to the progesterone levels - I did ask & yes app this was also low - stress is defo a big factor in all of this I feel.

Anyhow as its only been 2 weeks there is not much to report except maybe slightly oily skin - She says she feels a little better but this could be down to feeling like she is eventually making a start on getting this thing sorted. I will report back with any more sides or info for anyone who might be interested :-)

Thank you again for so much good advice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12