Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Skeletal Balm + Forged Joint Repair = Squatting Again!!!

Back in early November of 09 I was doing some walking lunges and felt a pop in the back of my knee. Went to the ortho and had MRI and was told I needed to have minor surgery to clean up the debris floating around in my knee or deal with the pain and hope for the best. I asked what dealing with the pain meant as far as being able to squat and leg press ect... and the Dr told me I likely would not be able to squat pain free if I did not have the surgery. I Spent the next 3 weeks in a funk because having surgery would set me back and I really wanted to compete in my first Pro Show this year.

Friend and fellow competitor Tammy Patnode introduced by the Need2 (Nathan Chase) who began talking to me about his supplements. He was kind enough to send me some Skeletal Balm and Forged Joint Repair. I spent the next 6 weeks taking it easy and using the Balm and Joint Repair daily.

Things started to get better about the first week in Jan but still was apprehensive and figured I wasnt pushing myself hard enough and was just favoring my bad knee. I began doing light hack squats and leg presses very slow and controlled and was encouraged by the lessening pain as time went by.

About three weeks ago I squatted for the first time in 12 weeks. I had minimal pain the next day but felt great in the days leading up to my next leg workout. This past Sunday I squatted 225 for six slow deep reps. This was more weight than I have used in a long time. Needless to say I let out a big exhale as I racked the weight.

Some of you reading this may wonder why this is such a big deal to me. Well I have been competing in bodybuilding since 1985. I have been chasing the dream of being a pro bodybuilder since that time. I finally earned my pro card this past year. Then while getting prepared to finally step on the pro stage I suffered an injury that I was led to believe would not allow me to squat or do anything with any amount of weight. Not something you want to hear when you are going to finally compete as a pro!! Being able to squat and use weight I thought I never use again was a HUGE relief.

I owe a great deal of this to Need2 and his supplements. Whether it was the joint repair or skeletal balm or both I dont not care. The bottom line is I am now able to do legs with minimal to no pain and I am very thankful.

Those of you with joint pain whether it be shoulders, knees, elbows or whatever give these products a try. I am telling you THEY WORK!

THANKS AGAIN NATHAN I OWE YOU BIG!!!

This is why I do all that I do. I hear all the bull crap out there from some people. Bull crap about seling products that don't work( Only from people who have not once used them) The bull crap about over priced,no good,its a scam,he's a scam,He is this and that and blah blah blah. Most of all of this comes from the same group of people that stem from 1 board on the internet but they go to the far reaches of the net world just to talk there childish bull crap...

As they talk there crap I watch stories like yours pile up and I sleep good at night. Ya sure I gave you the bottle of balm and i gave you the joint aid so what. I gave you 60.00 bucks worth of products and asked nothing from you for it. I ask for honest feed back and if anyone thinks I ask for anything more then that they are dead . wrong. And over time more and more people will get this and understand it.

If some one buys a product from needtobuildmuscle.net and they are not happy. They get a 100% refund its as simple as that. WHY? because I sold them the product with the intentions of providing for there need. If the product did not provide that then I feel its my job to give them there money back. Because I am for helping people first and money last. I prove it will actions over and over every day. of course I am placed under a scope by people who hardly truly know me and what I am really about. Picked apart and attacked for every little detail they can get there childish 2 year old fingers wrapped around.

I made a vow to myself a few years ago. That I was going to change everything I was at the time, and devote my life to helping out other people. Half do to my faith, some because it keeps me sober (which I needed then),partly because of how good it makes me feel to make a positive impact in the life of another.

I have made many mistakes on this path since i have made this choice. Every day I get up and I try harder,dig deeper,give more, give as much as I can, change even more to be even better. Every night I go to sleep and I think about the peoples lives I am effecting and I ask my self what more can I do to ensure I am doing the right thing for all of them.

My life effects thousands of others daily because of the spots I hold on many forums. Because of the many sites and places I am a part of. I take non of this lightly and in every place I am in I do the best I am able to do for the people around me.

You, your story, this right here is something I hold dear to my heart on the hard days in my life. The days when I wounder if all I am doing is worth it. If what I do is good enough and right. If I am having the positive impact that I want to have on others. This is what fuels me threw the times when all I can see is the mud being slung at me. I have these days and Before I let them get to me I think of you and people like you. And I know because of you it is all worth it to me.

So thank you for sharing this it means a lot to me. I am sorry I kind of went off on a rant here but Reading this got me thinking about all of this. You are a inspiration to me Tracy and I am sure a inspiration to many others too.

In honer of this great moment here. The next 3 people to post a positive story like this one in this thread. It does not have to be about NTBM products. Just something positive that has happen to them recently. Will get a free bottle of Skeletal Balm from me http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/sto...-Balm-p17.html

As long as it is positive I want to hear it. If its a wise ass comment then save it lol.. Post up guys for a free skelletbalm
    http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/sto...-Balm-p17.html
    Last edited by needtogetaas; 02-11-2010 at 05:24 AM.

Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/102.html
    ^^You must click this link^^ for the following discount
    Codes to work. Once you click the links the codes will work
    Here are the codes…NEEDTO51 $50 off any item

You want positive?

Well...

I consider this positive.

About 5 years or so ago i knew i was getting fat. One day i was videotaping my dog as i was trying to catch him stealing cookies off my counter. When i went back to watch the tape it really showed me how fat i had gotten. I went from a very skinny not going to the gym 151 to 211. It was that day that i got my first gym membership. Now i go 5 days a week and bust my ass in the gym. Im still not lean but i'm in the best shape of my life and now if i miss a day in the gym it really bothers me. My entire life is better now because i got fat. I'm not saying hit bottom to reach top. I'll say that in my case seeing myself as the fat ass i had become made my life better.

Thanks.

When prepping for Nationals 2009 2 weeks form the show somehow i tweaked my lower back into my glute and hip. Hurt like hell to even bend to put on my socks and shoes. but i had worked so hard for this show. So I hit the chiro for 3 appoints the last one 1 week before the show for ultrasound and ART only missed one WO. We weren't sure i was going to be able to do the show becasue it even hurt to just pose but i pushed through and placed 4th in MW

Now i am working through forearm/bicep/delt tendinitis and just heard about the skeletal balm sounds like it may be just the thing to add to my ART treatments. I have arms to grow for 2010!

i'd love to try this stuff!!!

i've been experiencing some elbow tendonitis recently.
    rest and a sleeve have helped, but i'm looking for more help.

i'm going to start using cissus and would love to try this Skeletal balm.

i also have problems with my shoulders and had surgery to repair a labrum tear a few years ago.
    it's taken me almost 2 years to get back to 100% from that surgery.

now my "good" shoulder is starting to hurt, ugh.

Those that try Skeletal Balm will be very happy with the results. It only takes a small amount twice a day and within days you will feel the results. I am not one to comment much about supplements but this one and others I have tried from needtobuildmuscle have been nothing short of outstanding!!

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat22 View Post
    Those that try Skeletal Balm will be very happy with the results. It only takes a small amount twice a day and within days you will feel the results. I am not one to comment much about supplements but this one and others I have tried from needtobuildmuscle have been nothing short of outstanding!!
    sounds like i need to give it a try

i am on a mandated (from Jeremy) week off
    My forearm,bi,tri on my right arm all hurt
    if i do lateral raise with 15lb kills the elbow BUT don't feel any prob doing 100lb skull crushers wtf?
    ugh!!

course my other activity f-ing around on the computer updating my and jeremys' website causes pain too and i can't for the life of me mouse with my left hand lol

WOW, amazing feedback; I kid not when I say this stuff REALLY HELPS with my sciatica; hands down the best pain reliever.

NOVICE

I have been using Skeletal Balm on my hip and elbows and have had great results. For those that dont know, skeletal balm iis not like Icy Hot or Ben Gay products that heat the area up and mask pain for a short duration. This stuff if used in the morning and night over time reduces the inflamation and is a long term fix. I coach high school football and brought a bottle into the locker room toward the end of the football season and it lasted less than 2 weeks. I will need to stock up this year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post

if i do lateral raise with 15lb kills the elbow BUT don't feel any prob doing 100lb skull crushers wtf?
    ugh!!

course my other activity f-ing around on the computer updating my and jeremys' website causes pain too and i can't for the life of me mouse with my left hand lol
    You should definitely give it a try. I use it on my knees, elbows, shoulders and lower back. Pretty soon I will be bathing in it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Not Dorian Yates View Post
    You want positive?

Well...

About 5 years or so ago i knew i was getting fat. One day i was videotaping my dog as i was trying to catch him stealing cookies off my counter. When i went back to watch the tape it really showed me how fat i had gotten. I went from a very skinny not going to the gym 151 to 211. It was that day that i got my first gym membership. Now i go 5 days a week and bust my ass in the gym. Im still not lean but i'm in the best shape of my life and now if i miss a day in the gym it really bothers me. My entire life is better now because i got fat. I'm not saying hit bottom to reach top. I'll say that in my case seeing myself as the fat ass i had become made my life better.

Thanks.
    I wil;l send you a pm about the free products. If you need them I will send them to you. If not maybe you can let them go to some one who does.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Dorian Yates View Post
    You want positive?

Well...

Thanks.
    Free balm for you

Quote Originally Posted by joe-yamma View Post
    i'd love to try this stuff!!!

i've been experiencing some elbow tendonitis recently.
    rest and a sleeve have helped, but i'm looking for more help.

i'm going to start using cissus and would love to try this Skeletal balm.

i also have problems with my shoulders and had surgery to repair a labrum tear a few years ago.
    it's taken me almost 2 years to get back to 100% from that surgery.

now my "good" shoulder is starting to hurt, ugh.
    and you

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post

ugh!!

And for you too

Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    and you

cool, thanks!
    i'll try it and post up my honest feedback

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast