Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GYM RAT

haha i have obviously come to the wrong place for a cycle critique lol this is not much a cycle compared to a lot of amature bbers im a middleweight prob around 173-175 striated glutes and all, dont worry i will have pics, i will come back to this thread ab 3wks out from the show to post them. thanks

RX MEMBER

I think you misunderstand.
    People here are not saying it too much, for a cycle.
    It just a bit overkill, if you dieting in for a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie908 View Post
    when did u start pct? the day after the show?
    i dont PCT i'm 40 so i cruise,after you get to a certain age your natural levels just dont come back.That's why pre,during and post bloodwork is very neccesary to establish when you have reached this.I cruise at 300mg t a week for about 6-8 weeks after a show,depending on how i feel,just listen to my body and bloodwork.Post a thread on post contest PCT there's alot of people out here that can help you better than myself,i forgot how to pct LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedie View Post
    I think you misunderstand.
    People here are not saying it too much, for a cycle.
    It just a bit overkill, if you dieting in for a show.
    as you take more AAS and gain more muscle your body create's more receptors(i learned this from HI),but at 200lb's the amount of gear he is taking is to much,along w/ what others said you don't need that many harding agents.It's like puttn to much air in your tires!!

what a bunch of sensative assholes. -sic-...nobody said you didnt have muscle, how could any of us know? you asked for a cycle critique, now if you cant handle reading what people say without getting your panties in a bunch, then dont ask for people oppinions.

MMC78...the only pro to ever compete at under 200 pounds and win the O was frank zane...tell me who were the others that were 5'7'' and unuder 200?

biggie908...i suggested that he use prop due to the fact that its not as prone to make the user retain water. test e and cyp can be effectively used in contest prep but extra measures have to be taken to keep water retention to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie908 View Post
    why prop?
    fast ester,less water retention.I have done test cyp up to a show,got a little watery but the diurectics took care of that.Just make sure you know it's water not fat!

Quote Originally Posted by rw0885 View Post
    MMC78...the only pro to ever compete at under 200 pounds and win the O was frank zane...tell me who were the others that were 5'7'' and unuder 200?
    There were 5 Mr Olympias that won at 5'8" or shorter at under 200lbs: Larry Scott, Franco Columbu, Chris Dickerson, Frank Zane, Samir Bannout. These guys didn't show up with striated glutes either.

There are far too many other top bodybuilders to list that competed under 200lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78 View Post
    There were 5 Mr Olympias that won at 5'8" or shorter at under 200lbs: Larry Scott, Franco Columbu, Chris Dickerson, Frank Zane, Samir Bannout. These guys didn't show up with striated glutes either.

There are far too many other top bodybuilders to list that competed under 200lbs.
    Well come into the present and leave the past behind dude that was years ago and they certainly were not using that kind of dose.

At the end of the day do what you like but if you need that kind of a dose to be a middle weight at 5ft7 which is pretty small in my books. The best middle weights are 5ft5 and under usually. Then perhaps you need to look at your genetics and ask if you are in the right game.

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    Well come into the present and leave the past behind dude that was years ago and they certainly were not using that kind of dose.

At the end of the day do what you like but if you need that kind of a dose to be a middle weight at 5ft7 which is pretty small in my books. The best middle weights are 5ft5 and under usually. Then perhaps you need to look at your genetics and ask if you are in the right game.
    well said con!

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78 View Post

true there are plenty of great body builders that are short and under 200 pounds, but stand them next to phil heath, toney freeman, or anyone tall and suddenly they disappear. like toney freeman said at last years olympia "you cant build and 8 bedroom house, on a 4 bedrooom frame."

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    How do you know what they were using? Those olympians were the best of the best and were extremely driven. They would have used whatever had been at their disposal to get to where they are.

Don't get me wrong 2-3g of gear a week to come in at 5'7" at 176 with shredded glutes is a lot. However it's not an unheard or even that uncommon of a dose.

true there are plenty of great body builders that are short and under 200 pounds, but stand them next to phil heath, toney freeman, or anyone tall and suddenly they disappear. like toney freeman said at last years olympia "you cant build and 8 bedroom house, on a 4 bedrooom frame."
    There's a lot more than anabolics being used these days. What pros have at their today isn't what they had 30 years ago. You can see the dramatic change in physiques once hGH became cheap and insulin came into the game.

dude, you just contradicted yourself...telling con "How do you know what they were using? Those olympians were the best of the best and were extremely driven. They would have used whatever had been at their disposal to get to where they are." and then telling me "There's a lot more than anabolics being used these days. What pros have at their today isn't what they had 30 years ago. You can see the dramatic change in physiques once hGH became cheap and insulin came into the game." for one gH still hasnt became cheap, and two...insulin isnt the only new thing that the pros are on. and this statement "Don't get me wrong 2-3g of gear a week to come in at 5'7" at 176 with shredded glutes is a lot. However it's not an unheard or even that uncommon of a dose." is just completely obsurd...using 2-3 grams worth of gear to come in at 5'7'' and 176 ripped is absolutley rediculous. a friend of mine is 5 weeks out from a show using 500 mgs/week of test, and 75 mgs/eod of tren and his seratus, hams, and glutes are already showing. hes 5'7'' and about 185. people are in this mindset that bodybuilders look the way they do just because of AAS, and thats not the case...most people dont realize all the other shit that one must do to be in top condition for a show, aas use is just one small step in that effort. and more gear is not always better.

^^^^No no you are totally wrong rw0085 it's all drugs at the end of the day. So while i am destroying my self in the gym with weights and cardio while keeping my diet drum tight every one else who i will be competing with will be at home taking their massive stacks while playing PS3. What a fool i am..... massive drug intake will always win over hard work and genetics ;-)

P.S. i have one friend in Ireland completely natural bar eca stacks who competed around 165lb shredded at 5ft6........

dude, you just contradicted yourself...telling con "How do you know what they were using? Those olympians were the best of the best and were extremely driven. They would have used whatever had been at their disposal to get to where they are." and then telling me "There's a lot more than anabolics being used these days. What pros have at their today isn't what they had 30 years ago. You can see the dramatic change in physiques once hGH became cheap and insulin came into the game."
    I'm not seeing the contradiction. Athletes will use all tools at their disposal to win at their sport. 30 years ago they just had anabolics, today there's insulin, GH, peptides, etc.

for one gH still hasnt became cheap
    It is cheap in relative terms compared to the 70's and 80's. Recombinant GH is much cheaper and much more widely available than cadaver GH.

"Don't get me wrong 2-3g of gear a week to come in at 5'7" at 176 with shredded glutes is a lot. However it's not an unheard or even that uncommon of a dose." is just completely obsurd...using 2-3 grams worth of gear to come in at 5'7'' and 176 ripped is absolutley rediculous.
    I think we probably have different definitions of ripped.

a friend of mine is 5 weeks out from a show using 500 mgs/week of test, and 75 mgs/eod of tren and his seratus, hams, and glutes are already showing. hes 5'7'' and about 185.people are in this mindset that bodybuilders look the way they do just because of AAS, and thats not the case...most people dont realize all the other shit that one must do to be in top condition for a show, aas use is just one small step in that effort. and more gear is not always better.
    This is true but tangential to the discussion.

^^^ oh, damn...thanks for correcting me on that con. im gonna go shoot up all the test i have in one shot, then gorge myself on cookies and junk food and hope that tomorrow i wake up looking like ronnie coleman. hahaha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast