Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    RX MEMBER

Default Great post Debbie!

thanks for the post Debbie..your truly a classy woman.. I hope to see you at the New York Pro in May..you looked AWESOME last year!!

Quote Originally Posted by debbiebramwell View Post
    Awesome video. What a nice guy with a great attitude and physique. I wish him success in everything he does !

YoungGuns, the most productive thing you can do is just focus on being your best, there is no reason to compare yourself to anyone else. Part of being your best also means havng a great attitude and being supportive of others.

I understand your beliefs are different from his but always show respect for other people. One thing I learned as I got older was to embrace and accept that people will think different then you. I always believe that someone should follow their own heart and no one could tell them how they should feel , what they should believe in or what they should do. Having an open mind and heart will get you alot further in life.

Drew, mad props to you for standing behind your friend. I know its hard hearing anything negative against someone who is a really good person. My husband was telling me he really is a nice guy. Tell him many people believe in him and wish him the absolute best! oh and I wanted to add that you have a great physique as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by peopleschamp11 View Post
    I don't normally interject in battles that aren't mine, but you seem like a fuck.

You come on this board, defending your boy RD or whatever his name is - that's fine.

But then you say how people are talking shit on him because of his beliefs, which never happened. You also said how people were judging his character, which never happened.

Almost all of the unecessary callouts that I've read have been you saying shit to Stav or YG.
    but the thing is that hes right, this thread is based on hating bullshit.....

Quote Originally Posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
    but the thing is that hes right, this thread is based on hating bullshit.....
    Oh, absolutely. I'll be the first to admitt it. YG would get fucking smoked by him. No questions asked.

However, I just feel as though Drew went about it the wrong way.

I don't think YG was "hating," I think we was just critiquing which is what this sport is all about.

It baffles me as to why people get bent out of shape when someone comments and critiques another physique. I mean, it's bodybuilding for fucks sake. It's what it's all about.

HALF-MAN/HALF-AMAZING flaccid_member's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bones View Post
    YG is owning everyone in this thread!
    YG could really own everybody if he decided to accept or decline my offer.

I'll even one-up it: YG, I will pay for your entry fee into Team Universe this year and one night hotel stay. All he has to do is qualify. It's that simple.

He says he'll be in condition in two months. Team Universe is in July. I know money is tight for him, so I'll make it easier on his wallet. Like I said, I am a man of my word. He has exactly 16 weeks to diet as of today.

You might be "good," YG, but you'll never know until you put yourself against "good."
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=28840
    "The artist formerly known as theblemishedone." RIP Pit

Quote Originally Posted by flaccid_member View Post

I'll even one-up it: YG, I will pay for your entry fee into Team Universe this year and one night hotel stay. All he has to do is qualify. It's that simple.

He says he'll be in condition in two months. Team Universe is in July. I know money is tight for him, so I'll make it easier on his wallet. Like I said, I am a man of my word. He has exactly 16 weeks to diet as of today.

You might be "good," YG, but you'll never know until you put yourself against "good."

Team U is alot tougher then the Ohio Natural

Quote Originally Posted by flaccid_member View Post

are you doing any shows before the Team U?? or after

Quote Originally Posted by youngguns View Post
    god did nothing to help him, he did it 100% himself, he should thank himself.

Prayer does nothing, ask my mother who's currently dying of terminal cancer. If you truly do believe in this "god" doesn't it make sense to let "god" run the course of life he's already decided for everyone, why pray?!
    truth

On a positive note.
    This morning I got a text message on my phone from someone that said, "Is this Ali?" on my drive into work.

Like they were not for sure if they may have had the wrong number.
    I didnt know who it was but I had this gut feeling it was R.D.

When I got to the office I texted them back & said, that yes it was me.

I got a call a couple of minutes later, & sure enough it was R.D...

He had called me & told me that he had heard that I spoke up for him on this thread & really really appreciated it.
    At the O when I met him in 2008 we had exchanged numbers but I had got a new phone since then & I lost him from my contact list. And he had also gotten new phones & he wasnt sure if it was me in his contact list.

We talked for a few minutes & I gave him congrats on winning his show.

He said that I didnt have to do what I did, & I told him that for the very reason that he called me thanking me, is the very reason I gave him a shout out, & others peeps out here that know him also spoke up for him...

Talk about humility...
    We can all learn allot from guys like this who are class acts...

LMAO- Man I am so glad i found this post- it is hilarious. For the record I also know RD personally- the kid is definitely genetically gifted. He has always had great shape- just never quite hard enough. From the pics and vids I saw he looked as if he had finally nailed his conditioning. He will be a threat at Teams or Jr.'s. I actually like the fact he mentions GOD, I am also religious and would love to see more athletes give the man upsairs props. Now if you are not a belieiver thats all good, but I must say most of what young guns has said has been negative and tacky (as he might say) toward RD's physique, his beliefs, and his burns (technically they are brands). Lots of guys in black fraternity gets brands just like some people get tats. But wanted everyone to know that I will have Rd on my radio show this sunday and we will touch on this thread- young guns feel free to call in and challenge RD. What up Ali?

This Sunday on Pro Muscle Radio will be jam packed: 1st up Steve Downs MHP Marketing Director) will join us to tell us about there hot new product "NO Bomb", 2nd we have RD Caldwell (Natural Ohio Overall Champ) and his trainer Kevin Whatley (Owner of DK & J Pump Fitness). Next we are starting a new segment called, "Where are they now" (Sponsored by Liquid Sun Rays)- guests will be 90's and early 2000's NPC superstar Tito Raymond and top IFBB Pro of the 80's & 90's- Ron Love. This is a show you will not want to miss. To listen go to www.blogtalkradio.com\promuscle and also join us as a fan on the Pro Muscle Radio facebook page for updates and giveaways. Also remeber we have many archive shows you can listen to while you knock out that cardio.
    www.trickyjackson.com

The Federal Reserve should be audited, they are stealing our money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Jackson View Post
    LMAO- Man I am so glad i found this post- it is hilarious. For the record I also know RD personally- the kid is definitely genetically gifted. He has always had great shape- just never quite hard enough. From the pics and vids I saw he looked as if he had finally nailed his conditioning. He will be a threat at Teams or Jr.'s. I actually like the fact he mentions GOD, I am also religious and would love to see more athletes give the man upsairs props. Now if you are not a belieiver thats all good, but I must say most of what young guns has said has been negative and tacky (as he might say) toward RD's physique, his beliefs, and his burns (technically they are brands). Lots of guys in black fraternity gets brands just like some people get tats. But wanted everyone to know that I will have Rd on my radio show this sunday and we will touch on this thread- young guns feel free to call in and challenge RD. What up Ali?

This Sunday on Pro Muscle Radio will be jam packed: 1st up Steve Downs MHP Marketing Director) will join us to tell us about there hot new product "NO Bomb", 2nd we have RD Caldwell (Natural Ohio Overall Champ) and his trainer Kevin Whatley (Owner of DK & J Pump Fitness). Next we are starting a new segment called, "Where are they now" (Sponsored by Liquid Sun Rays)- guests will be 90's and early 2000's NPC superstar Tito Raymond and top IFBB Pro of the 80's & 90's- Ron Love. This is a show you will not want to miss. To listen go to www.blogtalkradio.com\promuscle and also join us as a fan on the Pro Muscle Radio facebook page for updates and giveaways. Also remeber we have many archive shows you can listen to while you knock out that cardio.
    What exactly would I be challenging him with?

good point- you said you could beat him if you had legs- how bout a bodybuiilding contest (lol)- maybe you two can agree to do the same show like team univ for example- which looks like someone is willing to pay your entry fee
    www.trickyjackson.com

Woah, this is way over my head.

To sum this thread up, I just wanted the opinions of everyone on his physique because if that's one of the top physiques, I feel like I have a great chance in years to come. I haven't even done a show yet, and if the time permits, once I'm done cutting in about 8 weeks if I can find a local show I'll do it.

i m just messin with you dude- you definitely got alot of people fired up though (lol)- but its all good- good luck in your first show
    www.trickyjackson.com

PENCILNECK

Quote Originally Posted by drew smith View Post
    your a joke i was at the show working, when he walked out in pre judging everybody knew he was the winner! We worked together for a few yrs & he is a class act we also train together @ powerstation & seth feroce used to train with us when he lived here. He will tell you the same.. Rd is legitmately natural he is the strongest guy ive seen being 180 dieted down & still pull 6 plates on deadlift for reps & squat 5 plates for reps while being depleted also benching 405 for 4-5 reps all a few wks before his show.. The guy is a true freak of nature who has been competing for 10 yrs 100% natural. Whats the point of making a thread to bash someone who has busted his butt for 12 yrs training naturally & won a very large show? He deserved it he eats clean all yr round. He also placed 3rd behind two great competitors at team u last yr.
    As for all of you who want to bash rd for the "god" talk shame on you.. You dnt knw the guy he doesnt do that for attention or any other reason he is genuine & is like that all the time. I wish i could be as spiritual as him. He teaches bible study 2 maybe 3 times a wk for his church here in dayton which i have been too. He goes to church & doesnt work or train on sunday.. He lives his life the right way.
    Last yr i was having one of my worst weeks ever & after about 5 days of me not calling or txting him he called me & said god has been putting you on my mind everyday ive been worried about you ive been praying for you. Are you ok? & i wasnt ok i was having a terrible week but god told him i needed the prayers & someone to be there for me. Im not the go to church every sunday type of guy but if that doesnt make you a believer i dnt know what will..
    Bottom line is he is a natural freak flex wheeler's company should sponser him lol! He is a class act a good friend & good person. So dnt come on here to bash him. He has taken his physique a long way especially for being natural! I can see him going pro at team u if he does it.. Congrats rd your my brother from another mother like i always say, thanks for the shout out in the vid keep doing what you do your an inspiration!
    thanks drew good looking out ...youngguns grow up, you need a lot more than legs to stand next to rd- you need a heart, god gave you one remember to use it before you share thoughts from your mouth. Rd is a true man of god, and praising god is never on the list of tacky... So here's my bit - i'll pray to god - god - god for you because you need it! Mama dpump

If God has mapped our lives out, why pray? Why try and change what "God" wants of us? Serious question btw.

Also, why did God make a bet with the devil that us humans have to suffer over and over for so many years? Is that bet (which is one of the commandments, not to gamble- hypocrite?) really worth our peoples suffering? How can you love a God so much when he's so cruel?

All loving? Cure my mother of this disgusting cancer then. What a fucking joke, a GODDAMN delusion.

Oh, he's all forgiving as well? Then when my "time" comes, he'll accept me as he accepts you.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast