Forged Joint Repair is #4 on my list of Needtobuildmuscle products I'm breaking down for you. As with the other products I'm using independent info rather than info from the Needtobuildmuscle.net website.

I have been dealing with chronic shoulder pain for quite a while now, and this segment of supplementation is pretty interesting to me.

Here's what's in it

Glucosamine and Chondroitin

Chondroitin is a naturally occurring substance formed of sugar chains. Chondroitin is believed to help the body maintain fluid and flexibility in the joints.
Glucosamine is sugar protein that is believed to help develop and renew cartilage (the hard connective tissue mainly located on bones near joints in the body), and keep it lubricated for better joint movement and flexibility.
The combination of chondroitin and glucosamine is widely used to aid in maintaining healthy joints. It is also used as a nutritional supplement in people with osteoarthritis or other inflammatory joint disorders.

Turmeric

Turmeric contains curcumin and curcuminoids, which are powerful anti-inflammatory phytochemicals that act as natural cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitors in the body, and inhibit the production of the prostaglandins that cause inflammation and swelling. Indian researchers found that tumeric relieved joint pain and swelling in people with arthritis as well as prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) without side effects such as abdominal bleeding or stomach upset.

Boswellia Serrata Extract

Boswellia acts as a spiritual symbol and an effective medicinal herb; it seems to function as both an analgesic and an anti-inflammatory. Reports and personal claims indicate that the Boswellia herb may be used in connection with joint mobility, pain, and stiffness, and may be a useful remedy for a variety of inflammatory diseases, including bursitis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.

Quercetin

Quercetin is a powerful antioxidant. It is also a natural anti-histamine, and anti-inflammatory. Research shows that quercetin may help to prevent cancer, especially prostate cancer. Quercetin's antihistamine action may help to relieve allergic symptoms and asthma symptoms. The anti-inflammatory properties may help to reduce pain from disorders such as arthritis. Men who are concerned about prostate problems would also benefit from quercetin. Quercetin may also help reduce symptoms like fatigue, depression and anxiety.

Cissus Quadrangularis

Cissus users with concerns such as arthritic joints and tendonitis have discovered a great natural resource in the plant. General inflammation and localized pain are common complaints among those who engage in frequent or strenuous physical activity, and the consumption of synthesized medicines in large quantities can prove unbeneficial in the long term or conflict with other substances during the course of treatment. Cissus is being hailed as an excellent alternative, helping to soothe joint, tendon, and muscle pain both during rest and in the course of activity. Users note that they are able to perform well while taking Cissus for inflammatory ailments, and that residual soreness or pain is minimal. As the herb works to quickly and effectively restore critical tissue after exertion, the extra benefit is greatly appreciated by users.

Looks like a good combo to help heal and repair. I am starting 2 caps per day at bedtime tonight and will run this for 2 months. Results will be in my journal in the NTBM section and the Men's journal section.

Each bottle has 60 caps, dose at 2 per day