Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PENCILNECK

Default Another q Re: Primo tab form

So i've done TONS of searching and reading regarding Primo Tabs, but I wonder what are personal experiences with the Oral Primo vs. injectable.

I wouldn't mind injectable if it wasn't for the fact that I had a reaction (cellulitis) 2 out of the 3 times I've pinned by leg (quad). So I'm kinda leary about doing it again, even if on a different location, ya know.

So I'm looking into the oral version, and wanted to get your views (as effective as the injectable, waste of money, will it destroy my insides, etc). from all that i've read, i think my liver will be pretty safe, plus I do intend to take milk thistle to help cleanse/flush my body and keep it healthy once i'm done with the cycle.

Last time i actually took something orally was YEARS ago, stupid move on my part, and took Thermorexin (Not an anabolic steroid, but some retarded pill i got over the internet. dumb...yea i kno). i'm an itty bitty petite thing, so this spiked my blood pressure so high that I wound up with swollen welts from the knees down and I couldn't walk, had to head to the ER. Not to mention I felt like I was tweaked outta my mind for god knows how many hours. and i only took 1! so i don't want to have some freak reaction again that'll put me back there. (shit I was just there last week for my leg from the pinning! LMAO!) ugh!

I've already read lots of things on this site as well when I ran the search engine for "primoblan tablets" and there was tons of useful info, which was awesome. just looking for more insight i suppose before I make my final decision.

Guess I can tell you guys a bit about my physique:
    I'm not a BBr like majority of the posters of this site (swear you guys all amaze me, you look friggen AWESOME!). but i am very fit (problem areas, or at least i think so), but I've been working out for years. I'd say since my teens. Excersize wise, I'm always taking some type of plyometrics class at my gyms, step classes, i do kickboxing, contact boxing, and weight train. I am very very light on my weights, nothing super heavy. (i won't lie though, after seeing some of you chicks, I feel like i'm getting an itch to start! LOL!)

Anyway so for the most part I'm pretty toned. I'm looking to give that extra "oomph" sort of look, I'm looking to cut up and add slightly more muscle definition. I'm all of 5 feet tall, 120 lbs, and i'm 31.

* the end

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

Thermorexin is made by Anafit, which is a good company. I've used it before and still have some, I think.

My honest opinion is that you should just scrap the idea of taking primo all together. There's no need to jump right into this drug when you've never taken AAS before. If you're not going to weight train the way the rest of us do, then there's no need to take AAS at all. It will not make you leaner or more "toned". Proper diet, training, and cardio are what makes a lean body.

Why do you train with light weight? If your answer is that you don't want to get too big or look bulky - you are seriously misinformed about women and weight lifting. Steroids help build muscle - they don't make you more "toned".

PENCILNECK

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Thermorexin is made by Anafit, which is a good company. I've used it before and still have some, I think.

My honest opinion is that you should just scrap the idea of taking primo all together. There's no need to jump right into this drug when you've never taken AAS before. If you're not going to weight train the way the rest of us do, then there's no need to take AAS at all. It will not make you leaner or more "toned". Proper diet, training, and cardio are what makes a lean body.

Why do you train with light weight? If your answer is that you don't want to get too big or look bulky - you are seriously misinformed about women and weight lifting. Steroids help build muscle - they don't make you more "toned".
    Hi Sally! Thanks for responding.

Well to answer your question as to why i train with light weight, well honestly, thats what I've always done. I don't want to pop a blood vessel in my eye while i'm trying to lift this heavy weight ya know. LMAO! no but seriously, lets say for example I'm on a seated squat type of machine, the poundage on that would be 100 or 110 for 12 or 15 reps, 3 sets. to me thats light weight compared to the poundage you guys can do with your eyes closed. understand what i mean? I definately want to build more muscle, i want to be stronger. i think my diet is pretty straight, i do a crapload of cardio (maybe not too many machines but the cardio type of classes i take count, no?). and in between i do weights on non cardio type days. granted i need to step up my game in the weight room, which is probably why i struggle with heavier amounts of weight.

If you're just going through the motions and not pushing yourself in the weight room, you'll never make any progress no matter how many drugs you do or do not take. I bet you'd see results without any drugs if you just pushed yourself at the gym. Also - with all that cardio training - how much food are you taking in a day, calorie wise? If you're not eating enough, this will also make you stall and prevent you from making any gains.

If you really want to take something, I think you should start with Anavar. With the proper amount of food and the right kind of training, I know you will see good gains and probably also change your bodyfat composition a bit without worrying about bad side effects.

I agree w/ Sally - you don't need to go anywhere near anything stronger than anavar. You're not lifting like you want to gain and if you are very active cardiovascularly, I'd look at your diet first - are you fueling for the energy demands you are putting on your body? On bulkers where all I've done is up my cals (e.g. double my usual carbs, etc) I can make SIGNIFICANT increases in the weight I can move.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

If you're just going through the motions and not pushing yourself in the weight room, you'll never make any progress no matter how many drugs you do or do not take. I bet you'd see results without any drugs if you just pushed yourself at the gym. Also - with all that cardio training - how much food are you taking in a day, calorie wise? If you're not eating enough, this will also make you stall and prevent you from making any gains.

If you really want to take something, I think you should start with Anavar. With the proper amount of food and the right kind of training, I know you will see good gains and probably also change your bodyfat composition a bit without worrying about bad side effects.
    Your pretty much on point when it comes to me having to push myself more in the weight room. This i agree with.

As for calorie intake, I've never really been one to actually "count" how much I'm taking in vs. how much I'm burning, etc. But I'll take you through a normal workday: Breakfast is always plain old fashioned oatmeal, with either a banana and skim milk or just with skim alone. large hazlenut coffee, 1 splenda, splash of skim, and a pinch of hazlenut coffeemate (okay maybe 2 or 3 pinches ). If I know I'm going to do a heavy cardio class like kickboxing or boxing, I'll have a late morning snack like a can of tuna, black pepper, and a dab of mustard. for lunch i'll have a salad complete with greens, broccolli, carrotts, chick peas, red and yellow peppers, some feta, roasted turky OR dry tuna OR grilled chicken, some red wine vinegar. no real snack in the afternoon because i'm so full from that salad. and dinner is usually quick because i'm doing homework with my 2 young daughters, feeding them, bathing them, etc. so a wierd creation i like to do is 3 egg whites, part skim ricotta cheese, pepperoni, or turkey, or grilled chicken if I made it ahead of time, if i have a sweet potato already baked, i'll toss a few cubes of that in too, form an omlette and viola! Thats my typical type of day when it comes to food. not everyday of course but just to give you an idea. and i always have a pitcher of water on my desk to refill my glasses so i'm always hydrated.

I don't think you're eating enough.

It is very important that you know how many calories you are taking in a day - as well as your macros (protein/carbs/fat ratio). You can't make adjustments if you don't know the numbers.

You also need to know approx how many calories you are burning a day so that you can adjust your diet accordingly. BMR - or basal metabolic rate - is important to know.

Here's a link to get an approximate. It's not perfect, but it will give you an idea of where you're at: http://walking.about.com/cs/calories/l/blcalcalc.htm

PENCILNECK

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    I agree w/ Sally - you don't need to go anywhere near anything stronger than anavar. You're not lifting like you want to gain and if you are very active cardiovascularly, I'd look at your diet first - are you fueling for the energy demands you are putting on your body? On bulkers where all I've done is up my cals (e.g. double my usual carbs, etc) I can make SIGNIFICANT increases in the weight I can move.

Hi Sassafrass (sorry, the name just flowed right off my tongue)

I'm kinda thinking I'm not fueling my body enough either now that I'm actually rereading all that i've wrote. i'm thinking I need to be eating a few more meals per day here, if only just veggies at least.... hmmmmm....

no...more protein. You can't build muscle without protein.

PENCILNECK

I don't think you're eating enough.

It is very important that you know how many calories you are taking in a day - as well as your macros (protein/carbs/fat ratio). You can't make adjustments if you don't know the numbers.

You also need to know approx how many calories you are burning a day so that you can adjust your diet accordingly. BMR - or basal metabolic rate - is important to know.

Here's a link to get an approximate. It's not perfect, but it will give you an idea of where you're at: http://walking.about.com/cs/calories/l/blcalcalc.htm
    holy CRAP! Says i need to take in 2197 calories Frick thats alot! Thats to maintain my current weight.

Quote Originally Posted by NessieNewbie View Post
    holy CRAP! Says i need to take in 2197 calories Frick thats alot! Thats to maintain my current weight.
    Correct. In order to gain muscle, you need to tack on another 300-500 calories a day, and not in vegis. lol PROTEIN and carbs with healthy fats.

This is what I mean when I say your diet needs to be in line before you take any drugs. All the drugs in the world will do absolutely nothing for you if you're not eating right.

PENCILNECK

no...more protein. You can't build muscle without protein.

Ahhh, i see. okay so i need to totally UP the meat intake here all together. Oofa! if this is going to help me build more muscle though, i'm game. my freezer is stocked with meat, chicken, turkey, etc. so I don't have any problem cooking this in advance and just bringing it into the office.

...and if you have problems eating that much whole food at first, this is where RTD's or protein powders come in handy. You can drink a shake in between meals to up your protein and calorie count.

For sure not eating enough you can get quite strong and add a good amount of muscle without any drugs

you need to have intensity in the gym and push yourself to get you body to respond

all the cardio you are doing is taking away from any muscle growth

you really need more food complex carbs, veggies do nothing for you as far as energy they are just for vitamin/minerals and fiber to stay regular

to maintain cals estimate 15xbodyweight
    to gain muscle cals estimate 20xbodyweight
    I don't count my veggies at all in calorie count

Drugs aren't magic they are a small portion of the big picture food and training intensity are far more important in the results you will get

a great tool to figure out your calories and macros:

www.fitday.com

I had a lot of success with a 40% protein/30% carb/30% healthy fats diet. This is a good place to start and you can adjust from there if you need to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast