Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    lol now address my first post.......then man up n admit who it is painfully obvious you are aiming this at. It can and will show one major thing. Being that its COMPLETELY obvious who you are aiming it at, you must not have the guts to man up and admit it lol....

But i have a feeling you will do as a few on here have suggested, ignore me lol
    Have you (or anyone else here) spoken to Farah about this piece? Did he take this as an attack on his person?

even if John WAS talking about Farah (no one but him knows this) TP4U, are you suggesting that he name names? have you heard of libel?
    Keep Ritch Banned. FOR-EVER.

Un-Ban SKELETOR though, yo.

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Romano View Post
    Some of you guys really need to find a hobby... Here's my final word on this: The guru in my article is NOT George Farah. You're either smart enough to figure that out or you're not. Many of you are, unfortunately, some of you require a conspiracy theory to get you by, or you're just not that smart. However you want to slice it, have at it.
    This is a great thread. lol I love how you always manage to get everyone stirred up.

Quote Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
    Have you (or anyone else here) spoken to Farah about this piece? Did he take this as an attack on his person?
    Great question... as I've said before I use to work with Mike Davies and I would LOSE MY MIND when people would call his stuff cookie cutter or spew information incorrectly... it bothered me SO much. I always wanted to jump in to defend him or PROVE something because I honestly thought so highly of him... when I told him about things that I heard or saw he flat out said, he didn't give a Sh*t. He wasn't concerned about it, said I shouldn't be either. People will say what they wanna say and he would continue to do what he did well. Again there's a difference between real life and writing on a board.

MUSCLEHEAD

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    This is a great thread. lol I love how you always manage to get everyone stirred up.
    Just like...hmmmm... wait for it..... FOX News!

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by ivan drago View Post
    Ohhh, shoot - hey everyone, sorry I should have read this earlier... thread is over. I apologize for continuing to use reason and blatantly clear logic to extract the clearly described prep coach that was the central figure of John's rhetoric.

Also, as I alluded to earlier with specificity in another post, if the intent of the article was truly to simply prescribe the need for a heightened work ethic in the realm of top-level bodybuilding, why the continuous interwoven broken English, insults, belittling, and countless constant isolated descriptions of real life events all meant to serve as pillars upholding and constructing John's overall disagreement and near spiteful hatred of the 'fictitious' character? Oh man, there I go asking obvious questions again, when the thread was clearly closed by the insightful and decisive hammer that was dropped by the above poster.
    k thnx

i can't agree more!!! great post!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fitmomma3 View Post
    Great question... as I've said before I use to work with Mike Davies and I would LOSE MY MIND when people would call his stuff cookie cutter or spew information incorrectly... it bothered me SO much. I always wanted to jump in to defend him or PROVE something because I honestly thought so highly of him... when I told him about things that I heard or saw he flat out said, he didn't give a Sh*t. He wasn't concerned about it, said I shouldn't be either. People will say what they wanna say and he would continue to do what he did well. Again there's a difference between real life and writing on a board.

Banned

No no no... because those who point out this overt fact are instantly labeled as having lower IQ's than the author; he will selectively reply to certain posts with his mundane and cyclical pattern of baseless counterpoints and flimsy insulting logic.

I can't remember a time I went through so much effort to present perfectly quoted and redundant broken English in an article about a 'fictitious' individual, or giggle like a fourth grade slumber party behind the microphone every time a nutritional theory attributed to George is mentioned on HMR... but gee, then again I am forgetting... I/we all have a lower IQ, and everyone (as John will continue to show us) knows the best way to prove your 'point' (read: defense case and hopeless deflection attempts) is to make some fleeting guerrilla warfare attacks on the forum contributors' intellectual capabilities (when calling a spade a spade) and rely upon the crutch of your '20 years in the business' and something or other about a skyscraper, and bricks. Well done John. Your inability to own up to what you so beautifully wrote about in this specific instance of your ongoing literary brilliance, is inspiring.

All in all... the point is... in stead of manning up to his faults and immaturity in his libel, he in stead uses drive-by tactics of confusing circular logic denying all wrong doing and in the process actually calling into question the IQ's of the members. I wonder... oh how I wonder... why John has not been able to sustain long-term employment or a respected reputation during all his self-serving twenty years in the business? Is anyone else supremely confused about this, ohhhh, how I love watching the awkward and fevered dance some people will engage in, as opposed to merely taking the heat of their carefully calculated and ultimaely vicious words, calling out another man's ethics and practices.
    How is this not stickied?

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Enjoyed reading the post

Banned

"The next time you're at a big show, listen carefully. You'll hear him. You'll catch his act. And you'll be smart to stay well clear of him. Even if you have colitis, allergies to gluten, heart trouble, or any other limiting ailment that poses a challenge to getting into shape. Someone out there is far better qualified to take care of you!"

Ohhh right... like Dave right? Yeah...no thanks .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by John Romano View Post
    Some of you guys really need to find a hobby... Here's my final word on this: The guru in my article is NOT George Farah. You're either smart enough to figure that out or you're not. Many of you are, unfortunately, some of you require a conspiracy theory to get you by, or you're just not that smart. However you want to slice it, have at it.
    If you had said this from the get-go, it may have been believable. Fact is, you kept repeatedly trying to make everyone else trip on their own words. If you had said the guru was not GF, then people probably would have backed off.
    And if the article was supposed to be a giant metaphor, why would you use an accent to describe the guru? Thats pretty fucking specific. But in your defense, your right, you were too much of a pussy to strait up use anyone's name in the article. So I guess you can keep hiding behind that.

people are going in!!!

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo213 View Post
    How is this not stickied?
    If I had to take a wild and careless shot into the dark... I would venture to guess it might have something to do with the fact the author of the article (and the proceeding cadre of negative posts and whirlwind of fevered feedback in regards to the clear baseless libel and conjecture contained within) also happens to be the co-owner of the website, and has been intellectually owned by many of the forum members here who do not appreciate blatant disrespect via lies and double-talk at which time he then retaliates by way of insulting their IQ levels and directing them to get a hobby before bowing out and dismissing himself from all future debate concerning the topic.

Just a lazy hunch though...

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Masster View Post
    If you had said this from the get-go, it may have been believable. Fact is, you kept repeatedly trying to make everyone else trip on their own words. If you had said the guru was not GF, then people probably would have backed off.
    And if the article was supposed to be a giant metaphor, why would you use an accent to describe the guru? Thats pretty fucking specific. But in your defense, your right, you were too much of a pussy to strait up use anyone's name in the article. So I guess you can keep hiding behind that.
    Ouch. See, that hurts - what is that throbbing sting John? (Ohhhh, the truth)... which also serves to illustrates the clear and present vast divide and difference between being able to pen and publish a few discreet buried articles every month in a 400+ page magazine where readers are only left with their thoughts and no means of discourse - and Internet Forums, where you run into people (albeit with 'low IQ levels') that will have the clairvoyance to point out the obvious. If I was John Romano (well, first I would make time to do a few public appearances every year sans the wool cap) I would have also exited stage left from this thread as well. Yikes. It's rough out there in no-duh land, eh John? Booyah.

Banned

Ouch. See, that hurts - what is that throbbing sting John? (Ohhhh, the truth)... which also serves to illustrates the clear and present vast divide and difference between being able to pen and publish a few discreet buried articles every month in a 400+ page magazine where readers are only left with their thoughts and no means of discourse - and Internet Forums, where you run into people (albeit with 'low IQ levels') that will have the clairvoyance to point out the obvious. If I was John Romano (well, first I would make time to do a few public appearances every year sans the wool cap) I would have also exited stage left from this thread as well. Yikes. It's rough out there in no-duh land, eh John? Booyah.
    Agreed. And fact is, he had several, SEVERAL forum members jumping to the same GF conclusion. You can't write an article in this industry for the members of this board and then have the only people supporting your "metaphor" to be the fucking mod's. Doesn't work that way. Everyone saw what you were trying to say and you were just too much of a pussy to acknowledge that you were singling someone out. You even had a specific story at a specific event with a specific competitor (the winner of that show).. and yet you give us this "fiction" and "metaphor" argument. Only to turn around and step in your own shit by saying "there can be truth in fiction". lol pussssaaayyyyy

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast