Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OLYMPIAN

Default Big J1's Species Nutrition New York Pro Predictions ***with final recap***

Another entry deadline has passed and I have a list of 14 competitors for the Species Nutrition New York Pro Show coming this Saturday at the Tribeca Theater in NY, NY, the city so nice they named it twice.

We have a very eclectic field of 14. Three debuts..Sheila Bleck, Rahel Ruch, and a figure crossover in Andrea Carvalho. Two return after long term absences....Emma Sue (2003) and Heather Foster (2007) and a competitor who has not competed in an open show since 2003, Dayana Cadeau. Only O's and I's for this currently O qualified competitor.

IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

Sheila Bleck......this is a long awaited (11/08) pro debut..I believe of the athletes making pro debuts this year that Sheila has the best chance of success in the pro ranks..yet Zoa is already 2010 O qualified...hmmmmmm. one thing for sure, she will rock the posing, count on it

Debbie Bramwell....returns to NY after a 4th place last year and some time off for injury. this Species sponsored athlete is back and better than ever....fuller yet as ripped as you love her...Go Debs

Dayana Cadeau....is O qualified based on her 6th at the 2010 international. This consummate professional and former weight class Ms O and Ms I returns to open competition for the first time since 2003. She has had some slippage at the highest level in her placings but no higher finisher is competing here...If she is not at her best, there are two or three that can upset

Andrea Ferreira Carvalho....a gorgeous Brazilian pro is making her BB debut after two DNP's in pro figure in 2009. I guess being told you are too muscular for figure had its effect. Interesting to see what she brings. Other than Carmen Knights' 9th in Tampa recent crossovers have not been well received

Heather Foster.....now here is a predictor's nightmare...One of the top structural physiques of all time Heather has not competed since a disappointing 2007 campaign, which followed an open win in 2006....As always with Heather, it will all be about conditioning...NY is her home, so she may have a home field advantage...Welcome back Heather

Kristy Hawkins....7th in last years Miss O would place her right behind Dayana as well as her 2nd to Lisa Aukland in last years A/C but where would her 14th at the 2008 International place her.....This will be one of the toughest calls and again conditioning will rule the day...Kristy is on a roll but did not compete in Columbus this year and is not O qualified...

Cathy LeFrancois....two time defending New York Pro champion Cathy returns to her home away from home....a horrific injury prevented her from competing in the 2009 Olympia and the 2010 International. ...the degree of recovery will dictate the finish here.. If 100% recovered look out everyone!!

Marja-Lena Lehtonen....finnish wonder woman with freaky conditioning and freaky biceps...4th place at the 2008 Atlantic City puts her smack in the middle of this one.

Nancy Lewis.....after a five year absence Nancy returned in 2009 with a 14th in New York and an 11th at Atlantic City...at anywhere near her old form, Nancy can finish much higher up the ladder....we will see if she brings the old Nancy back.

Colette Nelson...returning after a two year absence with a 6th in Phoenix, the blonde bombshell faces tougher here. there is one certainty, my good friend will perform and shine for her hometown fans at her favorite show....

Nicole Pfuetzenreuter....returns from Germany for her second pro appearance. Always an interesting personality, we are awaiting what color will the hair be and how much powerful muscle will "The Grand Teuton" bring.

Rahel Ruch....from Switzerland comes the pro debut of Ms. Ruch. In 2008 she finished second at the world amateur beaten only by Alina Popa...hmmm where did I hear that name before.....lol

Athena Siganakis....from Canada is one of my favorite persons on this Earth and is a Species Canada sponsored athlete....while disappointed with her 13th in AC last year, Athena worked harder than ever this year and is poised to leap a few places...The only question is whether she will bring 8 or 10 pack abs

Emma Sue.....last seen on the IFBB pro stage in 2003!!!! Emma returns from England and we look forward to her return...BTW in her last show the 2003 Night of Champions Betty Viana was the winner with Lisa Auckland 5th and Heather Foster 6th....

A good field with high quality, I would expect many more competitors in Tampa and Hartford...
    Last edited by Big J1; 05-09-2010 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big J1 View Post
    Another entry deadline has passed and I have a list of 13 competitors for the Species Nutrition New York Pro Show coming this Saturday at the Tribeca Theater in NY, NY, the city so nice they named it twice.

There may be one or two more stragglers as the deadline is actually midnight tonight....I will update this tomorrow if that proves to be true.

We have a very eclectic field of 13. Three debuts..Sheila Bleck, Rahel Ruch, and a figure crossover in Andrea Carvalho. Two return after long term absences....Emma Sue (2003) and Heather Foster (2007) and a competitor who has not competed in an open show since 2003, Dayana Cadeau. Only O's and I's for this currently O qualified competitor.

IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

Sheila Bleck......this is a long awaited (11/08) pro debut..I believe of the athletes making pro debuts this year that Sheila has the best chance of success in the pro ranks..yet Zoa is already 2010 O qualified...hmmmmmm. one thing for sure, she will rock the posing, count on it

Debbie Bramwell....returns to NY after a 4th place last year and some time off for injury. this Species sponsored athlete is back and better than ever....fuller yet as ripped as you love her...Go Debs

Dayana Cadeau....is O qualified based on her 6th at the 2010 international. This consummate professional and former weight class Ms O and Ms I returns to open competition for the first time since 2003. She has had some slippage at the highest level in her placings but no higher finisher is competing here...If she is not at her best, there are two or three that can upset

Andrea Ferreira Carvalho....a gorgeous Brazilian pro is making her BB debut after two DNP's in pro figure in 2009. I guess being told you are too muscular for figure had its effect. Interesting to see what she brings. Other than Carmen Knights' 9th in Tampa recent crossovers have not been well received

Heather Foster.....now here is a predictor's nightmare...One of the top structural physiques of all time Heather has not competed since a disappointing 2007 campaign, which followed an open win in 2006....As always with Heather, it will all be about conditioning...NY is her home, so she may have a home field advantage...Welcome back Heather

Kristy Hawkins....7th in last years Miss O would place her right behind Dayana as well as her 2nd to Lisa Aukland in last years A/C but where would her 14th at the 2008 International place her.....This will be one of the toughest calls and again conditioning will rule the day...Kristy is on a roll but did not compete in Columbus this year and is not O qualified...

Cathy LeFrancois....two time defending New York Pro champion Cathy returns to her home away from home....a horrific injury prevented her from competing in the 2009 Olympia and the 2010 International. ...the degree of recovery will dictate the finish here.. If 100% recovered look out everyone!!

Nancy Lewis.....after a five year absence Nancy returned in 2009 with a 14th in New York and an 11th at Atlantic City...at anywhere near her old form, Nancy can finish much higher up the ladder....we will see if she brings the old Nancy back.

Colette Nelson...returning after a two year absence with a 6th in Phoenix, the blonde bombshell faces tougher here. there is one certainty, my good friend will perform and shine for her hometown fans at her favorite show....

Nicole Pfuetzenreuter....returns from Germany for her second pro appearance. Always an interesting personality, we are awaiting what color will the hair be and how much powerful muscle will "The Grand Teuton" bring.

Rahel Ruch....from Switzerland comes the pro debut of Ms. Ruch. In 2008 she finished second at the world amateur beaten only by Alina Popa...hmmm where did I hear that name before.....lol

Athena Siganakis....from Canada is one of my favorite persons on this Earth and is a Species Canada sponsored athlete....while disappointed with her 13th in AC last year, Athena worked harder than ever this year and is poised to leap a few places...The only question is whether she will bring 8 or 10 pack abs

Emma Sue.....last seen on the IFBB pro stage in 2003!!!! Emma returns from England and we look forward to her return...BTW in her last show the 2003 Night of Champions Betty Viana was the winner with Lisa Auckland 5th and Heather Foster 6th....

A good field with high quality, I would expect many more competitors in Tampa and Hartford...

Thanks Joel. That's a star studded lineup.
    "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" -Dr. David Banner

“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart” - Anne Frank

RX MEMBER

Good lord, that list is insane!

OLYMPIAN

Default The actual predictions.......

This one is really tough, there are a lot of variables with debuts, returns, injuries etc. but I will give it a go....

1st Dayana Cadeau.....if Cathy is 100% switch the top 2, unless Dayana has improved from the Arnold

2nd Cathy LeFrancois...see above

3rd Sheila Bleck....going out on a limb here but I think her physique and conditioning will truly be appreciated

4th Kristy Hawkins....if bleck or the top 2 slip at all, look for a top 3 finish

5th Debbie Bramwell.....one of our sports most popular athletes but I think she is up against a buzzsaw here

6th (tie) Colette Nelson and Heather Foster....I cant choose between these two New Yorkers..

8th Marja Lehtonen.....muscularity amazing symmetry not so great in the past but always in condition. if she has improved her structure she may be top 5 material

9th Nancy Lewis.......this is the 2010 version...the 2002 version would be top 3...could she shock ...maybe, just maybe

10th Athena Siganakis...continues her climb up the ladder, could be three or four places higher at her best

11th Emma Sue
    12th Rahel Ruch
    13th Andrea Carvalho
    14th Nicole Pfeutzenreuter
    Last edited by Big J1; 05-04-2010 at 09:13 PM.

NOVICE

Looking forward to this show - fun seeing everyone's predictions!

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

great lineup! i was hoping for a bigger turn out .....
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

PENCILNECK

1st - Sheila Bleck..

enough said

Good Luck Ladies

This one is really tough, there are a lot of variables with debuts, returns, injuries etc. but I will give it a go....

1st Dayana Cadeau.....if Cathy is 100% switch the top 2, unless Dayana has improved from the Arnold

3rd Sheila Bleck....going out on a limb here but I think her physique and conditioning will truly be appreciated

4th Kristy Hawkins....if bleck or the top 2 slip at all, look for a top 3 finish

5th Debbie Bramwell.....one of our sports most popular athletes but I think she is up against a buzzsaw here

6th (tie) Colette Nelson and Heather Foster....I cant choose between these two New Yorkers..

8th Marja Lehtonen.....muscularity amazing symmetry not so great in the past but always in condition. if she has improved her structure she may be top 5 material

9th Nancy Lewis.......this is the 2010 version...the 2002 version would be top 3...could she shock ...maybe, just maybe

10th Athena Siganakis...continues her climb up the ladder, could be three or four places higher at her best

11th Emma Sue
    12th Rahel Ruch
    13th Andrea Carvalho
    I am going out on a limb using the theory that Debbie always seems to place a couple of spots higher than Big J1's predictions, & getting a 3rd place finish..

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by saiyajinali View Post
    I am going out on a limb using the theory that Debbie always seems to place a couple of spots higher than Big J1's predictions, & getting a 3rd place finish..
    COULD EASILY HAPPEN....Debbie is in phenomenal condition....

good predictions! i concur dayana for the win!

i thgt Nicole Ball was doing this show? guess not, wanted to see her here, she was lookim awesome in pics while back

OLYMPIAN

omg omg omg omg....it is Cindy!!!!!!!!! I think Nicole is doing Tampa joining you for a massive canadian presence, I hope....welcome back

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

11th Emma Sue
    12th Rahel Ruch
    13th Andrea Carvalho

1st Dayana Cadeau

2nd Cathy LeFrancois

3rd Sheila Bleck

4th Kristy Hawkins

5th Debbie Bramwell

6th (tie) Colette Nelson

and Heather Foster

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

8th Marja Lehtonen

9th Nancy Lewis

10th Athena Siganakis

11th Emma Sue

12th Rahel Ruch

13th Andrea Carvalho

I'm still holding of my personal predictions.....
    "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" -Dr. David Banner

“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart” - Anne Frank

Saw Sheila just before she left for NY.. All i can say is "WOW"... She is looking simply amazing!!.. The best condition i have ever seen her in!!.. Its gonna be a great show!!.. .... Good luck to everyone competing!!..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast