Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Nutrition Made Simple

By Trevor L. Smith

Pizza, chocolate, cheeseburgers, french-fries, kentucky fried chicken, chinese food, ice-cream and soda. No, no, this is not the food list for my next holiday party. This is, in fact, what I have come to learn is the mainstay of most succesful and huge pro’s diets in the off-season.
    Clenbuterol, lasix, cytomel, E.C.A., DNP. These are,in fact, the tools a lot of Pro’s use to insure that what they eat in the off-season doesn’t result in spare tires, tits and a gut.

I apologize if I shattered anyone’s misconception about what the Pro’s eat. The fact is, the metabolism of the average high level amateur or pro is kicking at a higher level than your average Ed. Because of this, they can get away with eating whatever the fuck they want pretty much all year long—with the exception being contest prep time.

Personally I feel that, unless you are holding quite a bit of bodyfat, it is fool hardy to eat clean all the time. You need look no further than all the big-boys in the sport to find out if this theory holds any water (and fat too!)
    You look at someone like Shawn Ray. Great bodybuilder no doubt, but great for circa 1987 where his physique seems to have been stuck in the past 12 years. "Eating Clean" has resulted in a number of pro’s who’s physiques have remained stagnent and unchanged.
    I remember a conversation I had with Ian about the difference between the non-american bodybuilders and their american counterparts. He said the one thing he could never understand about the american bodybuilders was their delusion that they had to eat chicken breasts and baked potatoes 24/7 365 days a year. Aside from making dieting even harder than it already is come contest time, it tends to keep the metabolism stuck in neutral. Shocking the system every now and again always keeps the metabolic rate high and in doing this allows more muscle mass to be built, which the last time I checked was the reason bodybuilding became a sport in the first place!
    How many pro’s started their careers eating chicken breasts broccoli and potatos, only to make zero progress until they started eating everything and anything in site! You don’t pack on size eating like a gymnast.
    I feel that the smart move to make for an off-season bodybuilder looking to acquire new size is to make sure they get in 450-500 grams of protein per day and then eat whatever the hell they want within reason. I’m not suggesting a diet of twinkies and ice cream, but if you desire a little snack after you get in all your nutritional needs…go for it. If controlling fat is a concern, you can always cut back on the carbs.
    Following this rule has resulted in more freaks than you can imagine. Why is it that someone like Lee Priest carries 20lbs more tissue than Shawn Ray and is a good 2 inches shorter? It’s in the eating I guarantee it! Both use steroids, and in fact, Shawn has used them for a longer time period as he is both older and has been around longer. For those who think that the difference lies in the amounts I say simply that you would be surprised how far some pro’s get on training and eating like a fucking animal. People like to chalk steroids and gear use up as the deciding factor on why they don’t look like the Pro’s when the reality of the situation is that there are multiple factors at play. But it’s always easier to point the finger and say "he’s a total juice monster and uses a gram of test every day……that’s why he’s a pro and I’m only 215lbs" "I’m not willing to do that to my body!" Yet these same people take offense when they hear the whispers and assinine comments from the general public who think "I could look like that guy, all I have to do is gobble up lots of steroids everyday".
    In conclusion, I would suggest and offseason program that relies heavily on protein (450-500 grams a day) and then eat basic, high calorie foods. Things such as milk, whole eggs, steaks and pasta have resulted in more mass then broiled chicken and broccoli every have. Remember, fat can always be stripped off, muscle is a little harder to put on. Pack on the muscle and let the fat come along for the ride……then give yourself time to tighten things up and burn off the fat. Concerning yourself with appearance all year long is a sure fire way to keep your physique from causing heads to turn. There is a time and a place for everything and as the Zen monks say "You cannot serve two masters at once."

Interview with Lee Priest

EDITORS NOTE*

LEE PRIEST. IFBB PROFESSIONAL SINCE 1993, HAS ACHIEVED AND ACCOMPLISHED MORE THAN ANY BODYBUILDER CAN DESIRE. MEETING WITH LEE HAS ALLOWED ME TO SEE THAT HIS RECOGNITION AND POPULARITY IN THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING HAS NOT MADE HIM OBNOXIOUS OR COCKY AT ALL. DESPITE ALL THE PRESS LEE RECEIVES FOR HIS "OUTSPOKEN" COMMENTS, HE PROJECTS A MODEST DEMEANOR AND A HUMANE EXISTENCE. LEE DONATES MONEY TO HOMELESS SHELTERS AND CHILDREN AND FILLS HIS HOME WITH RESCUED ANIMALS. HE REGULARLY HOSTS DINNER PARTIES AND BARBECUES FOR HIS FRIENDS STOCKED WITH ENORMOUS SUPPLIES TO FILL EACH GUEST FOR A WEEK. I’M SURE THIS IS NOT THE PICTURE YOU IMAGINE WHEN YOU THINK OF LEE PRIEST. HERE IS A GUY WHO IS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO ENJOY HIS SUCCESS, HIS MONEY, HIS FRIENDS AND HIS FAMILY.

WITHOUT QUESTION, WHEN THE WORD HARD-CORE IS MENTIONED LEE PRIEST’S NAME IS NOT TOO FAR BEHIND. AT 5’5’’ AND AN OFFSEASON WEIGHT BETWEEN 285-300LBS (STILL SHOWING ABS!!) ONE COULD EASILY ARGUE THAT POUND FOR POUND; LEE PRIEST IS THE BIGGEST MAN IN THE SPORT. I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SIT DOWN WITH THE MAN KNOWN AS "THE BLOND MYTH" AND DELVE DEEP INTO HIS THOUGHTS ON BODYBUILDING COMPETITION, NUTRITION, TRAINING AND PHARMACEUTICALS…
    LEE I HAVE TO TELL YOU, SEEING YOU EVERY YEAR COME IN SHREDDED AND HUGE AND STILL PLACE BEHIND PEOPLE LIKE DILLET AND RAY MAKES ME LOSE ALL HOPE THAT BODYBUILDING WILL EVER BE A TRUE SPORT. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHY YOU GET PLACED BELOW SOMEONE LIKE SHAWN RAY WHO HAS NOT GAINED SO MUCH AS 5 POUNDS OF TISSUE SINCE FIRST TURNING PRO BACK IN 1987. I MEAN, IF WE TOOK THE TOP BODYBUILDERS FROM 1987 AND HAD THEM SOMEHOW COMPETE TODAY, NOT ONE OF THEM—EXCEPT FOR LEE HANEY---WOULD BE ABLE TO COMPETE AT EVEN LOWER CALIBER PRO-SHOW. BE HONEST AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
    I don’t know? Some people say it’s the height thing with me only being 5’5’’, but Shawn is only 2 inches taller than I am. They say he’s got the perfect symmetry, and I really don’t feel my symmetry is any better or worse than his is, but mass wise I have a lot more mass than Shawn does. I think it’s because he’s black that he places ahead of me, I mean I am not racist, but if you look over the past 3 years, the I.F.B.B. has stood for the International Federation Of Black Bodybuilders…

(LEE WAS WAS LAUGHING HISTERICALLY AT THIS POINT AND TOTALLY JOKING, MOCKINGLY IMPLYING THAT REVERSE RACISM IS THE CAUSE OF HIS PLACINGS, SO PLEASE DON'T EMAIL ME COMMENTS THAT LEE IS A RACIST...HE WAS TOTALLY JOKING)

I also think, with Shawn, since he’s been around so long, he walks on stage and automatically gets placed in the top 5. The same thing happens with Flex. Now with Flex he almost always deserves it, but on occasion he has come in less than sharp and still gets placed high, hell sometimes he even wins. Remember the Iron Man a few years ago when Aaron Baker looked fucking insane and he lost to and out of shape Flex? I honestly think the judges are too lazy to sometimes even look up to see who is actually in shape and who isn’t. If an unknown comes along, like Marcus Ruhl, and he is the best on that day, he should win. Yet they place guys who are known and not in shape ahead of him, and this poor guy is left wondering what the fuck he has to do to get a fair deal. Again I think it goes back to the judges being too lazy, they know someone like Flex is entering a show and they automatically place him in a top spot before they ever even see what he looks like.

THIS IS TRUE, BUT THE BIZARRE THING WITH SHAWN IS THAT HE IS NOT IN THE LIMELIGHT ALL THAT MUCH, ALL HE DOES IS ONE SHOW A YEAR.
    I guess we just have to put it under the category of the Bermuda Triangle or Rosewell…..No one is really quite sure why these mystical events occur, but they do…
    THE OTHER DAY I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A GUY WHO SWORE THAT HE "KNOWS" THAT YOU USE 1 GRAM OF TEST PER DAY 365 DAYS PER YEAR. HELL EVEN MY EX-PARTNER BORRESEN WOULD GO AROUND CLAIMING YOU USED 3000MG OF GEAR PER DAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE AND ALL OTHER OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS THAT ARE CONSTANTLY FLOATED ABOUT YOU, PARTICULARLY ON THESE INTERNET BODYBUILDING BOARDS?
    Oh well the experts on the Internet bodybuilding boards…well they know everything now don’t they. In fact, I go on the boards just to find out what I am supposed to be taking in case I forget. Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno. The fact is when it comes to training, diet and drugs; I’ve always been honest and tell people what exactly I do. And when I tell them that courses for me are something like 2cc’s of deca and 2cc’s of primo a week for 6-8 weeks, they tell me bullshit 2cc’s, more like 2 bottles. What can I say, some guys go way overboard, but I don’t. I hate needles and I’d much rather just get fat and train heavy in the off-season.
    Last year at the Ironman, people complained about my condition and said I was through, but the fact is, is that I did that show totally natural just to prove I could do it. Sure I was 15lbs smaller and not as hard, but I still looked pretty good. I’d like to see the other guys do a show naturally. Oh I forgot, Ronnie Coleman is the Natural Mr. Olympia…

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I HAVE FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT YOUR COURSES HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST AND THEY ARE LESS THAN WHAT STATE LEVEL COMPETITORS USE. OF COURSE IF I HAVE MY WAY, THAT WILL ALL CHANGE

Like I said, I hate needles and hate taking the shit. I use 3 or 4 compounds ( primo, winstrol, clen and maybe some gh) all in small amounts during my precontest training because it helps me keep my size and helps me recovery
    WELL WHAT DO YOU DO IN THE OFFSEASON THAN?
    Nothing! Or almost nothing. I typically will do one mass course consisting of deca and primo in the amounts I mentioned before for 6-8 weeks and then I’ll have 4-6 months clean depending on when my next show is. I really don’t give a fuck if people believe it, but that’s the truth. If it helps them to justify why I am a pro and they are not, they will believe that I walk around with a blatter pack of test on an I.V. drip all day long. Remember that article on the web last year called the Dead Pool?
    DON’T YOU EVER WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DID A COUPLE OF MORE AGGRESSIVE MASS COURSES DURING YOUR OFFSEASON? CHRIST, YOU’D PROBABLY COMPETE AT 230LBS. SHREDDED AT A HEIGHT OF 5’5’’(WHICH WOULD EQUATE TO 250LBS. IN THE BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES SEEING HOW THEY ALWAYS LIE ABOUT THE COMPETITORS WEIGHTS)….THAT WOULD BE INSANE
    Yeah, when I hear the amounts others are using and the amounts I’m supposed to be using, it makes me wonder. Especially since the little amounts I use now have resulted in good gains. But then you run the risk of falling into the "if 2 work then 4 must be better" and where does it stop?
    THAT STATEMENT HAS SOME VALIDITY, BUT I THINK YOU ERROR ON THE SIDE OF BEING WAY TO CONSERVATIVE. THERE’S A FINE LINE BETWEEN ABUSE AND PROPER USE OF LARGER AMOUNTS AT THE RIGHT TIMES. MY OWN THOUGHTS ARE THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOME OF THE NEWER TRENDS AND NEWER TECHNOLOGY THAT COULD MAKE A REAL CHANGE IN AN ALREADY FREAKY PHYSIQUE
    I am though…(laughing) Look see, as we speak I am eating 2 hotdogs and a diet mountain dew…That’s my heavy cycle
    WATCH OUT NOW, WITHIN 3 DAYS THERE WILL BE RUMORS ALL OVER THE INTERNET THAT LEE PRIEST EATS 30 HOTDOGS AND WASHES IT DOWN WITH A CASE OF DIET MOUNTAIN DEW…..
    I know…..sometimes I start rumors on myself, just to see how fast these fucking idiots spread them…I had an ingrown hair in my head that was removed last year and within a few days I was getting calls from my friend in Texas saying he heard I had brain cancer..
    WELL THEN YOU SHOULD GET A BURIAL PLOT NEXT TO ME, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO BORRESEN, I’M DYING OF BRAIN CANCER…..
    LET’S GET BACK TO BORRESEN FOR A SECOND. WHEN I FIRST MET HIM HE SAID THAT YOU AND MILOS (SARCEV) WERE DOING THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX AND SPECIFICALLY WANTED TO TALK WITH PAUL ABOUT HIS THEORIES. IS THIS CORRECT?

No, I didn’t even know Paul. Milos and myself were eating ice cream and apple pie after the contest and Kerry Kayes came into the restaurant with some of the guys from Chemical Warfare (his company). They sat at the table next to us and Kerry (who Milos and myself knew well) introduced everyone to us. One of the guys was Paul. I think we spoke 5 maybe 10 words to him, we mainly spoke with Kerry the whole time.

THAT’S FUNNY, CAUSE THE STORY I GOT FROM PAUL, WAS THAT HE WAS SITTING WITH YOU AND MILOS AND YOU WERE PICKING HIS BRAIN AND KERRY CAME IN AND INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO YOU GUYS AND YOU TOLD HIM TO KINDLY LEAVE YOU ALONE AS YOU WANTED TO ONLY SPEAK WITH PAUL….
    Sorry, but it just did not happen that way. But look at the source.
    BACK TO BODYBUILDING, WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS OFFSEASON AND UPCOMING CONTEST SEASON?
    For the offseason….EATING! Actually I only have 2 months left before I start my contest prep for the NOC
    ARE YOU GOING TO DO A MASS COURSE BEFORE THAT?
    I don’t know….don’t push me (laughing) Have I got enough time to do one?
    WELL YOU HAVE 8 WEEKS BEFORE YOU START YOUR CONTEST PREP AND THE MASS COURSE WOULD ONLY BE 4 OR 6 WEEKS….
    I might then….I might…If I am a good boy, I might….Then I’ll do the NOC and Mr. Olympia. So if I have time I will do the mass course you map out for me, then I will go into pre-contest for the NOC. Then I have about 2 months off and then start dieting again for the Mr. Olympia.
    WHAT IS A TYPICAL DAY OF EATING IN THE OFF SEASON FOR LEE PRIEST. (ACCORDING TO PAUL IT’S GOBS OF INSULIN AND 30 BIG MACS) AND JUST YESTERDAY, I WAS SENT AN ANONYMOUS GOSSIP COLUMN THAT CLAIMED YOU WERE SPOTTED EATING 2 LARGE PIZZAS BY YOURSELF. BUT I THINK YOU ARE A SLIGHTLY MORE RELIABLE SOURCE ON THE MATTER
    Well seeing how I don’t like pizza all that much, that story is pretty much shot to shit. When I go to a place like McDonald’s I’ll typically order 2 hamburgers, small fried, a shack and 6 chicken nuggets. I never eat large amounts at any one sitting I just eat what I want all throughout the day, constantly picking at food. As for insulin use, I’m hypoglycemic and cannot use insulin and have no desire to anyway. If you want I’ll give you my doctor’s number and he can show you my blood sugar tests.
    WHAT ARE YOU WEIGHING RIGHT NOW?
    Well I just got over stomach flu last week, which made me lose 12 lbs., so I’m currently 242. Getting back to the ridiculous claims about people seeing me eat in a restaurant, I’d love to know who the fuck they are seeing because I rarely go out to eat. To me it’s hit the drive through and go home.
    YOU MEAN YOU’RE NOT A FIXTURE AT THE "FIREHOUSE"?
    Fuck the FIREHOUSE! The food sucks, and it’s overpriced. It’s where the "IN-CROWD" goes to be seen eating their chicken breast and rice looking like fat bags of shit and gossiping about people like me. You ever notice that there are always 20 out-of town wannabe bodybuilders wearing spandex tank tops bloated and holding 40 pounds of water trying to be noticed?
    YEAH, IT’S FUCKING SAD. BODYBUILDERS’ WONDER WHY THE GENERAL PUBLIC DOESN’T ACCEPT THEM, YET THERE ARE SOME THAT PRACTICALLY WALK AROUND WITH NEON SIGNS AROUND THEIR NECKS SAYING "NOTICE ME". UNFORTUNATELY BODYBUILDING ATTRACTS A LOT OF INSECURE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE BIGGER ARMS. GETTING BACK TO GEAR USE. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT IN TERMS OF THE SPORT AND WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING?
    They’re never gonna stop it in any sport. Bodybuilders get accused of being worse than any other sport in terms of use because we look so different. But on a list of steroid use in sports I once read a few years back, bodybuilding was number 8 and soccer players were number 1. My only problem is with the young kids who want to start using them before they have even started training or built up any type of natural base.
    WELL ACCORDING TO SOME OF THE RUMORS ABOUT YOU, YOU STARTED USING GEAR WHEN YOU WERE 13 AND IT STUNTED YOUR GROWTH, WHICH IS WHY YOU ARE ONLY 5’5’’.
    Well the fact is, I did my first cycle at the age of 19, which was 2 cc’s of Solay Deca a week for 8 weeks. As for my growth being stunted, I’m the tallest in my family. My mom is 5’4", my sister is 5’3’’ my father is 5’5", my grandfather’s 5’3’’ so there goes that theory.
    WHAT IS YOUR TRAINING LIKE? I KNOW IT DIFFERS DRAMATICALLY FROM THE WAY I FEEL IT SHOULD BE DONE, BUT I’D LIKE TO HERE IT FROM YOU.
    Well, I normally like to keep it heavy if I can, unless I’m injured and have to go light which I hate. I like to do between 6 and 8 reps per sets and a minimum of 16 sets per bodypart, sometimes 20 and for legs even more….but that’s because I’M A FUCKING ANIMAL (jesting and laughing ).

YOU GOT IN TROUBLE LAST YEAR FOR MAKING THE OBVIOUS STATEMENT THAT THE JUDGING IS SUSPECT DUE TO THE FACT THAT CERTAIN JUDGES SLEEP WITH THE COMPETITORS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE. FEEL FREE NOT TO COMMENT, BUT WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY GET OFF FINING YOU, WHEN IT IS PRETTY MUCH COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT AT LEAST ONE RATHER BODACIOUS AND HOT FEMALE JUDGE HAS SCREWED MORE THAN A FEW BODYBUILDERS. EVEN BEING OVERHEARD TO SAY "I DON’T CARE WHAT FLEX LOOKS LIKE, I ALWAYS PLACE HIM AHEAD CAUSE I THINK HE’S SO GODDAMN SEXY!" WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY GET THESE JUDGES? A STRIP CLUB?
    Well that’s a good question. I wonder where some of these judges come from and why they are judging. I’m not trying to put anyone down, but some people are qualified to be judges like Mike Katz and Albert Beckles, and some have absolutely no right whatsoever. Nowadays, a lot of the judging is done even before the competitors hit the stage because they expert that a person will be in shape. And god forbid you express your thoughts and it rubs a promoter or official the wrong way, the next thing you know, you’re marked down 4 slots before you even step on stage. To me one thing should have nothing to do with the other. Professionals don’t behave that way. If policemen behave that way they are fired or suspended, if businessmen behave that way they are sued for discrimination. But not the judges. I could tell you dozens of stories about some of the judges, but I cannot afford the fines. (laughing)
    WHO ARE SOME OF THE BODYBUILDERS OUT THERE THAT IMPRESS YOU
    I’ve always liked the freakier types of physiques. Tom Platz, Phil Hill, Eddie Robinson, Mohammed Benazzizia and of course Dorian. I really liked Dorian because of his work ethic. You could see that he busted his ass when he trained. The guys today give you every fucking excuse in the world not to train and use nothing but machines. Although bodybuilders don’t get a lot of money, the money they do get often makes them lazy. If you look, you can see that some of the pros looked better and trained harder when they were amateurs fighting to win a pro card.
    WELL EVEN ARNOLD WAS NOTORIOUS FOR TRAINING 3 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR AND THEN NOT TOUCHING A WEIGHT FOR THE REST OF THE TIME, AND IF YOU SEE PICTURES OF HIM IN HIS "OFF SEASON" HE’S A SCRAWNY AND SOFT 200LBS.
    Right. I can respect Arnold for what he accomplished, but to me I really admire and respect someone like Dorian because he always worked hard and busted his but in the gym every day. Now days, I see some of the top pro’s training and it’s a joke. As soon as the set starts to become uncomfortable they stop. They never push themselves to the point of real pain or discomfort. You never see them crawling out of a gym after training. They look like they just woke up from a nap. It’s sad to see when someone has genetics 10 times better than Dorian, but trains 30 times less hard. They are satisfied with less than their best. To me, my best is all that matters….I would be disgraced even if I won the Mr. Olympia and new I only gave it 70% my best. There’s no honor in that.
    HOW DO YOU FEEL DORIAN WOULD FAIR AGAINST RONNIE COLEMAN NOW?
    I think Dorian at his best (1993) would easily beat Ronnie. Dorian might not be as symmetrical as Ronnie, but all over he was more complete and in better condition at his best.
    THIS YEARS N.O.C. WAS A FUCKING JOKE. HOW ON EARTH DILLET WON IS ANYBODY’S GUESS. THE FACT IS, THAT RUHL WAS 15LBS. BIGGER AND IN BETTER CONDITION AND YET HE GOT STUCK IN FOURTH PLACE. WHAT DOES THIS GUY HAVE TO DO TO GET A FAIR SHAKE.
    I like Paul alot and he’s a friend of mine, but I’ve seen him look a lot better and Marcus Ruhl looked incredible. People say that Ruhl’s shapes not that great, but to me his shape is no better or worse than Dorian or Nassers and he has as much mass and in great condition. It goes back to the judging and the lack of consistency. If you notice, they’ll sometimes place a freakier, less symmetrical bodybuilder first and then give second to a symmetrical physique, then give 3rd to another freak etc. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason half the time and people like Marcus Ruhl pay the price. To me it’s worse for the women because they are constantly having to guess at what the judges are looking for. I feel sorry for them.
    I FEEL SORRY FOR THE WOMEN TO…BUT IT’S BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE MEN WITH BREAST IMPLANTS….CHRIST SOME OF THESE THINGS LOOK HAVE 5 O’CLOCK SHADOWS AND VOICES DEEPER THAN JAMES EARL JONES NOT TO MENTION WARPED SKELETAL STRUCTURE AND BULGES IN THEIR PANTS FROM THEIR OVER GROWN CLITS…..TO ME THEY ARE WALKING VOMIT INDUCERS. ALRIGHT, LET’S CHANGE THE FOCUS TO THE WOMEN. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE TRANSVESTITE SHOWS MASKED AS "WOMEN’S BODYBUILDING"
    Well there are a few out there that still look feminine, but there comes a point when they go way overboard. Lenda Murray had a nice balance between being feminine and muscular as did Cory Everson and Anja Langer. I look at some of these competitors and swear they are guys who had sex changes or they are guys who couldn’t cut it in the men’s division so they just tucked their dicks under, put on some make-up and compete in the women’s division. I mean on the Howard Stern show they had Nicole Bass on and they made her take a DNA test to prove she is a women. Nothing against her, she’s nice and all, but it’s a shame what she did to herself. The general public looks at her and they don’t understand about women’s bodybuilding so they think she is a transvestite and a man.
    WELL COUNT ME IN WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC CAUSE I SURE AS FUCK DON’T UNDERSTAND IT EITHER. TO ME, A PHYSIQUE LIKE MONICA BRANDT (LAST YEAR AT THE FITNESS O) SHOULD BE WHAT MISS OLYMPIA IS ALL ABOUT. CORY EVERSON WAS ABOUT AS FAR AS THE ENVELOPE SHOULD BE PUSHED IN MY OPINION. FITNESS COMPETITIONS INJECTED KNEW LIFE INTO THE SPORT FOR WOMEN AND YET WE ARE STARTING TO SEE A LOT OF WIDESPREAD DRUG USE EVEN IN THIS ARENA. CARE TO COMMENT?
    Tell me about it, I know lots of fitness girls that live on clenbuterol, cytomel, winstrol and primobolan. Then they go around claiming they are natural and put down other women bodybuilders. But then again you have a lot of men bodybuilders and models that claim to be natural and I know who they are buying their drugs from.
    ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT A CERTAIN WELL KNOWN PRETTY BOY "NATURAL UNIVERSE" WINNER WHO IS ALSO CURRENTLY ON A "BATTLING" T.V. SHOW.
    Why yes I am….I guess you can say you are steroid free when you mostly use growth hormone and clenbuterol
    LET’S TALK ABOUT THE 1999 MR. O AND HOW YOU SAW IT IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME IT WENT COLEMAN, WHEELER, CORMIER, LEVRONE, RAY, EL SONBATY, DILLET, YOURSELF,( Lee interrupts laughing: you mean there was a white guy up there in the top 10, how did that happen) JACKSON AND SARCEV….. I think that it could have gone either way with between Flex and Ronnie. The only thing Ronnie had better than flex was shredded glutes and to me (and according to I.F.B.B. rules) the ass isn’t a judging point, but ronnie walked around with is posing trunks up his ass. To me when my ass is my best bodypart I’m gonna quite the sport. As for the rest of the placings, 3rd through 8th could have gone in any way and made sense. Granted I was a little more depleted than I should have been, but I was in as good or better shape than anyone ahead of me and pound for pound I have as much if not more mass, but who knows.
    LAST QUESTION: ANY PREDICTIONS FOR THE COMING YEAR?
    Yes…Lee Priest will get screwed no matter what he does and I guarantee no matter how I look at the N.O.C. there will be someone there they place ahead of me.
    THAT WOULD LEAVE ONE TO BELIEVE THAT IT MIGHT BEHOOVE YOU TO LISTEN TO MY ADVICE.
    (Lee starts laughing before he speaks) What’s that…shave my head and paint myself black? Enter the contest as Shawn Ray? I was thinking for the next Olympia I would paint myself black and put my name down as Shawn Ray seeing how the judges usually don’t even bother to look up to see who it is that they are automatically placing in the top spots.
    ACTUALLY I WAS THINKING MORE ALONG THE LINES OF THE MASS COURSE AND CONTEST PREP COURSE I SUGGESTED
    I know, but think about it, even if the judges realize there are 2 Shawn Ray’s competing I will probably get placed higher just because of the name recognition.
    THANKS LEE, YOU ARE DEFINITELY MY VIEW OF WHAT BODYBUILDING SHOULD BE ABOUT AND IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE YOU GET THE PLACINGS YOU DESERVE. HOPEFULLY YOU WOULD BE OPEN TO DO THIS AGAIN SOMETIME.
    *NOTE: LEE PRIEST IS NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM A RACIST. ANY REFERENCES TO RACE IN THIS ARTICLE WERE DONE SO PURELY FOR COMICAL PURPOSES. LEE SIMPLY FEELS THAT WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE AN INORDINATE NUMBER OF INJUSTICES ARE OFTEN BLAMED ON THE COLOR OF ONES SKIN. WHILE THIS IS CERTAINLY TRUE IN MANY, MANY CASES, OUR SOCIETY HAS BECOME SO OVERLY-SENSITIVE AND POLITICALLY CORRECT THAT IF YOU CALL SOMEONE AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE THEY BEHAVE LIKE ONE, AND THEY HAPPEN TO BE OF A DIFFERENT RACE, YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY ACCUSED OF BEING A RACIST. IN THIS ARTICLE, LEE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF HE CRIED REVERSE RACISM AS A WAY TO MOCK THE CURRENT CONDITION OF OUR SOCIETY. I MYSELF FOUND LEE'S SENSE OF HUMOR TO BE REFRESHING IN A WORLD FULL OF BORING ARTICLES THAT GIVE ABSOLUTELY NO INSITE INTO THE HUMAN SIDE OF PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS

Anyone interested should check out the Ian Harrison Q&A Thread here on RX Muscle:
    [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=36537"]RX Muscle Forums[/ame]

Clearing the Receptors By Trevor L. Smith

The following information is for entertainment purposes only...Nuclear Nutrition does not condone the use of steroids or any other illegal drug. No liability is assumed by Nuclear Nutrition

A lot has been said in regards to clearing the receptors and I thought now would be a good time to delve into this subject and simplify things.
    Basically, one must view the receptor sites as parking spaces.
    Envision a slew of parking spaces that are all empty. Now we are going to call these parking spaces your receptor sites and we shall call steroids the cars. Now I want you to imagine one of those old 1950's style drive up hamburger stands where the girls come up in roller skates and take your order. Typically one would order a burger, fries and a coke--ah the food of the gods--the waitress would take the order, go bring the information to the cook, who would in-turn make the food and the waitress would then bring the food to you and you would then begin eating which is the whole reason you came to the hamburger stand in the first place.
    I think everyone can easily understand that. Which means everyone can easily understand all they need to know about the receptor sites because they do the exact same thing. We will keep with this hamburger stand model and explain what happens when you inject steroids and they begin to go to work.
    Remember how I said steroids were like the cars and the parking spaces were like the receptor sites? Well it is basically that simple. When you inject testosterone or any one of it's anabolic or androgenic derivatives, you are sending a whole slew of "cars" into your system. Now these "cars" are on a mission--just like you would be if you were hungry and heading to a hamburger stand. They have orders to place with the cells, but before they can place them they must first find a parking space.
    Now let's say you have never used steroids before. If this were the case, it would be very much like a hamburger stand that was having a grand opening....lots and lots of empty parking spaces waiting for cars to fill them up and place their orders. The steroids (cars) enter the system and come to a brand new hamburger stand called your cells. Now these cells have never previously been open to the boat-load of anabolics that are now present in the system because they previously only dealt with what your body naturally produced. However, there are lots of extra parking spaces that can be utilized and so the steroids park themselves into these spaces.
    Once they are parked a "waitress" called CYCLICl AMP literally crosses the cellular membrane which is totally impenetrably to anything else and takes the order from the steroid. The order is quite simple: Build More Muscle!!
    The "waitress" then crosses back through the cellular membrane and brings the order to the "cook" called the Nucleus who begins to fill it by ordering its helpers called Ribosomes to produce muscle protein.. Now different steroids will have slightly different orders in that some may have a bigger order for the cook to fill--such as testosterone. The thing you have to realize is that a lot of times, after the order is placed, the steroid does not necessarily leave the parking space and make it available to other steroids.....it will often sit in the parking space even though it is no longer sending orders to the "waitress" to bring to the "cook", and this is where the problem of "DOWN-REGULATION" comes in. You see even if you send in more and more fresh new "cars" to occupy the receptor spaces, if they are already taken up by old "dead cars" you are shit out of luck.....
    This is why you do not continually grow by injecting bigger and bigger doses of steroids. THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF PARKING SPACES. Now it would not be so bad if all the parking spaces were taken by "cars" that were sending orders to the cook, because that is when you grow. The problem is when there are "cars" that are no longer sending orders and on top of that have dead batteries which is preventing them from exiting the receptors parking space.
    This is what the whole point of this article is....TOWING AWAY ALL THE DEAD "CARS" FROM THE RECEPTOR SITES PARKING SPACES AS TO FREE THEM UP FOR NEW, FRESH, HUNGRY "CARS" TO OCCUPY THEM...This will result in new muscle mass!
    O.K. Trevor, I am with you so far, but what the fuck can I do about it?
    The answer is ...PLENTY!
    First and foremost, is to plan sensible courses. This is why I am an advocate of short courses designed in such a fashion as to have all drugs out of the system by the end of the cycle and then allow for a 3-4 week off time in which you are totally clean. If you stay on these monster 4-6 month courses, you just wind up screwing yourself and requiring that much longer of an off period. The longer you are on, the more the body recognizes that there is "too much" in the system and will begin to take counter measures. And the longer you are on, the more "dead cars" you will have sitting in the receptor parking spaces which means NO MORE GROWING!
    Now with this in mind, how can we help get the cars out of there?
    Well WE actually cannot, but the body can and will. Basically as time goes by, the body will free up the parking spaces just like a tow truck would remove a dead car from a parking space. However, you are at the mercy of time in this situation which is why it is important to utilize short courses that will cause less disturbance in the system, less "dead cars" in the receptor spaces and therefore less time needed for the body to remove them and free up the spaces.
    That being said, it should be noted that even short course will pile up "dead cars" after a while and you should give yourself an extended clean out of 2 months at least once a year.
    But Trevor, isn't there anything I can do to help speed the process?
    Once again the answer is yes!
    You can help speed the process up dramatically by increasing your metabolic rate...Speeding up the metabolic rate is akin to hiring extra tow trucks to clear out all those "dead cars" that are occupying the receptor sites!
    Have you ever know a person who was much, much fatter than you and yet ate half as much?
    These poor bastards think they were given the genetic shaft and try every diet fad imaginable only to stay fat. Their problem no longer lies in their eating habits--which is ironic--; it lies in their metabolism, which basically was shut down due to the excess eating and lack of exercise that got them fat in the first place. Once you understand this, you can easily control your weight for the rest of your life. But what the fuck does this have to due with steroid receptor sites?
    EVERYTHING!
    The same thing I would prescribe someone whose metabolism has shut down due to obesity, is the same thing I would prescribe someone who's receptor sites are all clogged and is no longer making progress....INCREASE THE METABOLIC RATE!!
    Below I will outline a few ways this can be achieved in the constraints of a 4 week Receptor Clearing Cycle follwing the completion of a Muscle Building Course using anabolics:
    Diet: I suggest cutting back 300 calories below maintenance per day during a 4 week off time from your anabolic regime...I also suggest eating 6-8 small meals spread out from early morning to late at night. The higher the number of meals you eat, the more your body has to go to work and break down the food which causes the metabolic rate to increase.
    Aerobics: Yet another tool in the battle to increase the metabolism, I would suggest low level aerobics 5 times per week 30 minutes per session.
    Pharmacology: It is important that one does not have ANY anabolics that are active in the system during this time period.....make sure that you have had a good 4 weeks since your last shot of long acting compound before you embark on this 4 week receptor clearing cycle....otherwise you are wasting your fucking time! That being said, I would suggest the use of the following compounds to help accelerate the Receptor Clearing Process:
    1. D.N.P. -- Understand that this is a fucking vicious poison and a component in T.N.T., and I do not suggest it's use at all, but to be fair I must admit that NOTHING can raise the metabolic rate like D.N.P. can. Because this is well known, there are many people that will want to try it...This being the case, D.N.P. should only be used in the following manner during this course: 3 days on, 4 days off at a dose of 4mg per kilogram of bodyweight taken before bed----have plenty of towels around and a fan to keep you cool!
    2. Cytomel--T3 is another booster of metabolic rate which is why the fitness models live on this stuff...it keeps you engines running high and burns the fat right off....In this case, we are more concerned with the fact that it increases the metabolic rate. Suggested use is 75mcg -100mcg 5 days on 2 days off for the 4 week course

3. B.M.R. 10--I know, I know shameless plug right...well I don't care, in the past 3 weeks since this product has been released I have people calling me and emailing me telling me that this product blows the doors off every other thermogenic including, E/C/A, Clenbuterol and Cytomel, and Tenuate.....People actually think I put D.N.P. in this product. Trust me I did not, but I did formulate a product with 11 Basil Metabolic Rate increasing compounds that will make you hotter than an oven and melt the fat right off you. Again in this course we are more concerned with the metabolic increase this product will cause. Why hasn't anyone else come up with this formula...#1 All the other companies market to the general public which causes them water down there products #2 it is too expensive for their profit minded companies to justify it's production #3 They are not bodybuilders, I am and I know what works and what doesn not.

Doses: On the days you are NOT using D.N.P. have 4 caps before each of the first 5 meals.

* If you do not wish to use D.N.P.---which I think is the smarter approach as it is very dangerous---you can simply use the B.M.R. 10 on the days that you would be using D.N.P. In my opinion this is smarter, safer and will be just as effective.
    There you have it...a brief simple lesson on your receptors and how you might go about keeping them free and clear so you can continue to Grow, Grow, Grow

A Candid Interview w/ "PRO-X" A IFBB Competitor

WHAT CAUSED THE HUGE SIZE GAINS MADE BY SEASONED PROS OVER THE PAST 5-6 YEARS??
    INTERVIEWS ARE A DIME A DOZEN AND CAN GO ONE OF 2 WAYS. THEY ARE EITHER COMPLETELY FUCKING BORING WHICH IS THE KIND YOU READ IN THE MAGAZINES.....OR THEY ARE COMPLETELY FABRICATED, LIKE THE KIND YOU SEE ON OTHER BODYBUILDING WEBSITES. THIS INTERVIEW REPRESENTS NEITHER. THE NAME OF THE INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN KEPT ANONYMOUS DUE TO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS. WITH THAT BEING SAID, WHAT IS TO FOLLOW IS A MOST INFORMATIVE AND EDUCATIONAL INTERVIEW ON ONE PARTICULAR TOPIC: WHAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE 20-30LB BODYWEIGHT JUMPS FROM 1994-PRESENT. I MEAN LETS FACE IT, NASSER EL SONBATY WAS AN AVERAGE PRO UNTIL 1995 AND RONNIE COLEMAN WAS A 2ND OR 3RD TIER ATHLETE UP UNTIL 1997, JEAN PIERRE FUX GAINED 40 LBS OF TISSUE IN A YEAR AND A HALF, CHRIS CORMIER HAS GONE FROM AVERAGE TO TOP 3, HELL EVEN DORIAN WENT FROM 230LBS TO 260LBS SEEMINGLY OVERNIGHT. ALL OF THESE MEN HAVE HAD LOTS OF EXPERIENCE WITH STEROIDS AND G.H. SO THERE HAD TO BE ANOTHER FACTOR. AT FIRST IT WAS THOUGHT IGF-1 WAS RESPONSIBLE, BUT THIS PROVED TO BE A RATHER INEFFECTIVE COMPOUND. SO WHAT WAS IT? WELL LET'S BEGIN THE INTERVIEW.

THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ON EVERYONE'S MIND SINCE THE EMERGENCE OF 280-290LB BODYBUILDERS FROM SEEMINGLY OUT OF NO-WHERE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE EMERGENCE OF IGF-1, BUT THEN AFTER RESEARCHING SOME THINGS, I FOUND OUT THAT IGF-1 IS A SHIT DRUG AND DOESN'T DO MUCH. WHAT GIVES?
    I N S U L I N! THAT'S WHAT GIVES! I'VE KNOWN A LOT OF THESE GUYS FOR A WHILE NOW AND I CAN UNEQUIVOCALLY TELL YOU THAT IT IS THE RESULT OF INSULIN THAT THESE HUGE LEAPS HAVE BEEN MADE.
    INSULIN? IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE CLAIM IT WILL MAKE YOU FAT
    BECAUSE IT CAN MAKE YOU FACT IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND DO NOT USE THE RIGHT TYPE.
    CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW TO USE IT SO ONE WOULD NOT GET FAT.
    ACTUALLY IT'S QUITE SIMPLY. YOU SEE THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF INSULIN L, N, R , AND HUMALOG. THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE ACTING TIMES. L LASTS IN THE SYSTEM FOR AROUND 24HOURS PEAKING SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND TAKES 2 HOURS TO BEGIN TO WORK, N IS MEDIUM IN ITS ACTING TIME LASTING AROUND 12 HOURS AND R IS THE QUICKEST OF THESE THREE, LASTING FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS AND HITTING THE SYSTEM IN ABOUT 30-45 MINUTES. HUMALOG IS NEWER AND ACTUALLY BEGINS WORKING IN 5-15 MINUTES AND LASTS FOR 4 HOURS
    ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU CAN USE INSULIN TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. WITH ALL INSULIN YOU NEED TO HAVE GLUCOSE PRESENT IN THE BLOOD STREAM SO IT CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO ACT ON AND TRANSPORT IT INTO THE CELLS. THE POPULAR RULE OF THUMB OF 10-15 GRAMS OF GLUCOSE/CARBS PER I.U. OF INSULIN WAS SOMETHING THAT I ACTUALLY CAME UP WITH. PLEASE DON'T THINK I AM BEING ARROGANT, IT'S JUST THAT I WAS DOING A LOT OF RESEARCH ON INSULIN IN THE EARLY 90'S AND IT IS DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY DUE TO THAT RESEARCH THAT INSULIN HAS BECOME A POPULAR TOOL IN THE BODYBUILDERS ARSENAL. MANY PEOPLE HAVE CONTACTED ME ON HOW TO USE INSULIN. NOW WITH INSULIN YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT IT IS AN INDISCRIMINANT CARRIER WHICH IS BOTH GOOD AND BAD. GOOD BECAUSE ALONG WITH THE TRANSPORTING OF GLUCOSE, IT WILL ALSO TRANSPORT AMINO ACIDS INTO THE MUSCLE CELLS. BAD BECAUSE IF THERE IS A LOT OF FAT PRESENT, IT WILL SHOVE THAT INTO THE CELLS AS WELL AND THIS IS WHY YOU GET FAT FROM INSULIN. IF YOU USE A LONG ACTING INSULIN THAT PEAKS SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU EAT A CARB AND PROTEIN MEAL EVERY 2 HOURS TO INSURE THAT WHEN IT PEAKS, YOU HAVE A NUTRIENT POOL AVAILABLE FOR IT TO WORK ON. IF YOU TOOK A SHOT OF INSULIN IN THE MORNING AND IT WAS LONG ACTING, IF YOU EAT A PIZZA AT 8:00PM, THE FAT WILL GET TRANSPORTED INTO THE CELLS AND YOU WILL GET FAT. THE WAY AROUND THIS IS TO 1. KEEP DIETARY FAT TO A MINIMUM ALL THE TIME OR 2. USE A FASTER ACTING INSULIN. FOR ME--EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS EAT LESS THAN 30GRAMS OF FAT PER DAY--THE ANSWER SHOULD BE 2.
    THE REASON FOR THIS LIES IN THE FACT THAT YOU CAN CONTROL IT MUCH BETTER IF YOU KNOW THAT IT IS HITTING IN 15-20MINUTES AND WILL BE OUT OF THE SYSTEM IN 4 HOURS OR LESS. ALL OF THE INCIDENTS OF PEOPLE FAINTING OR GOING INTO COMAS BECAUSE OF INSULIN HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH GLUCOSE PRESENT IN THE BLOODSTREAM WHEN THE INSULIN PEAKED. WHEN YOU USE A LONG ACTING INSULIN THAT PEAKS AT VARIOUS TIMES OVER A 24HOUR PERIOD, YOU RUN A MUCH GREATER RISK OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH GLUCOSE PRESENT BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE APT TO SKIP A MEAL OR BE DRIVING IN YOUR CAR WHEN IT HITS...I LIKE THE HUMALOG THE BEST AND WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO USE IT SOLELY OR IF THEY CANNOT GET IT, USE THE R. DO NOT USE THE N!

DOES IT MATTER WHAT TYPES OF CARBS YOU EAT WHEN YOU USE INSULIN?

YES! I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT YOU SHOULD USE PRIMARILY SIMPLE CARBS.
    SIMPLE CARBS?
    YES. LOOK AT THE END OF THE DAY THE BODY BREAKS DOWN COMPLEX CARBS INTO GLUCOSE AND IT IS GLUCOSE THAT IS TRANSPORTED INTO THE CELLS. WHEN YOU ARE USING A RAPID ACTING INSULIN IT IS IMPORTANT TO MINIMIZE THE TIME IT TAKES THE BODY TO CONVERT CARBS TO SIMPLE SUGARS. WHY CREATE ANOTHER STEP IN THE PROCESS? IT ONLY TAKES MORE TIME AND YOU RUN THE RISK OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH OF THE COMPLEX CARBS BROKEN DOWN INTO GLUCOSE IN TIME WHEN THE INSULIN HITS. FOR THIS REASON I SUGGEST THE USE OF DEXTROSE.
    SO WHAT IS THE REGIME YOU WOULD RECOMMEND?
    WELL I SUGGEST THAT FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS, YOU USE HUMALOG AT 10-15IU'S IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRAINING BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN YOU BODY IS MOST DEPLETED OF GLYCOGEN STORES AND IS PRIMED TO OVERCOMPENSATE FOR THE INFLUX OF NUTRIENTS. NOW HUMALOG HITS IN 5-15MINUTES SO YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY INGEST 10 GRAMS OF SIMPLE CARBS PER EVERY I.U. OF INSULIN YOU USE (IN THIS CASE BETWEEN 100-150 GRAMS) I WOULD ALSO TAKE IN ADDITIONAL NUTRIENTS THAT HELP CONTRIBUTE TO MUSCLE GROWTH SUCH AS AMINO ACIDS OR 50 GRAMS OF WHEY ISOLATE. I WOULD ALSO HAVE 5 GRAMS OF CREATINE AT THIS TIME TO AID IN CELL VOLUMIZING.
    THE BEST CASE SCENARIO WOULD BE TO DO THIS TWICE AND DAY AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO THIS TWICE A DAY IS IF YOU TRAIN TWICE A DAY (THE MORE YOU DEPLETE YOUR GLYCOGEN STORES, THE MORE OF AN OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO USE INSULIN TO OVERCOMPENSATE WITH NUTRIENTS)

WOULD YOU USE INSULIN DURING YOUR CONTEST PREP?
    ABSOLUTELY I WOULD NOT PREPARE WITHOUT IT. YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO USE IT WHEN YOU CAN IN TERMS OF HIGH CARB AND LOW CARB DAYS WHEN YOU ARE DIETING.
    SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT INSULIN ALONE IS WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 20-30LB. JUMP IN LEAN BODY MASS IN ALL THE TOP GUYS?
    ABSOLUTELY. I GUARANTEE THAT IF A BODYBUILDER IS STAGNANT AND HAS NOT USED INSULIN YET OR USED IT CORRECTLY, HE CAN PUT 20-30LBS OF MUSCLE ON. THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND. I AM SO SURE OF IT THAT I WOULD BET MY LIFE ON IT. I AM THAT POSITIVE.
    ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT INSULIN WE SHOULD KNOW BEFORE WE MOVE ON?
    YES. WHEN YOU USE IT, YOU WILL FIND THAT YOUR MUSCLES FILL OUT SO MUCH THAT YOU CANNOT USE IT EVERY DAY. I FIND THAT WITH MYSELF I CAN USE IF FOR 2-3 DAYS AND THEN OFF FOR 1-2 DAYS. EVERYONE VARIES, BUT THERE IS A POINT WHEN YOU ARE SO SUPERSATURATED THAT YOU CANNOT GET ANY FULLER. ALSO I WOULD NOT GO OVER 40 I.U.'S OF INSULIN PER DAY DIVIDED INTO 2 20IU SHOTS. JUST SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND
    HAT'S IT FOR THIS TIME, UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS WE HAD TO END OUR CONVERSATION, BUT WILL BE CONTINUING IT SOON. STAY TUNED FOR THE SECOND PART OF MY CONVERSATION WITH "PRO-X"

The Poor Man's Cycle
    By Trevor Smith
    I have to say that an inordinant number of the emails that come my way have a shared theme in common. They ususal all start off saying "Trevor, I want to get freaky and huge.....but I only have access to......" and so they ask how they can achieve their goals, believeing that it is necessary to have a bevy of drugs in the system with each cycle. Can I get big without G.H.? What if I can't get Anadrol? I can't keep insulin in my fridge cause I live at home and don't want my mom to see...etc...etc.
    Hopefully when you are done reading this article you will come to the ultimate realization that those who K.I.S.S. always wind up achieving a hell of a lot more than those who don't. (I am assuming that everyone knows that K.I.S.S stands for keep it simple stupid) Contrary to popular belief, there is no magic bullet that exists that will seperate you from the rest of the pack. Actually I should rephrase that because there is and it is called attitude, but I was referring to drugs.
    So here we are, on a limited budget and do not have many connections with the local scum-bag steroid dealers who are telling everyone that they have real parabolan and that is what will make you the next Dorian Yates. You are not really sure what is real and what is fake, but you need to get on a cycle. The question is what do you do. Certainly not 8 week cycles of Winstrol!
    Now 9 times out of 10 you are going to be able to access a few of the basics and that is what you should go for. Every dealer on the planet is going to have some mexican veterinarian testosterone and veterinarian deca. These two are known as Testerona 200 and Norandren 200. Now I will be the first to say that both products are not the best available and are often underdosed. But beggers can't be chosers and each product contains what it is supposed to in terms of the actual compound. The rule of thumb with Mexican drugs is to take off 50mg per ml of dosage strength and work with that as your amount per ml. This would mean that each ml of Testerona 200 will more than likely yield around 150mg/ml and the same goes for the Norandren 200. Now the Testerona 200 sells for 15-20 dollars in mexico and the Norandren sells for around 65 dollars in mexico. With this in mind, one should not be paying more than 45-50 dollars for a 10ml vial of Testerona 200 and no more than 100-110 dollars for the Norandren 200 on the black market. Everyone can appreciate the risk that individuals take when supplying goodies to everyone, but there is a fine line between risk and greed.
    So, you've managed to set aside $200 for your course and you are ready to go. For the $200 you should be able to get
    Two 10ml vials of Testerona 200
    1 10ml vial of the Norandren 200

But the question is what do you do with it. I mean what is the smartest way to insure maximum growth and minimum side effects? We are going to look at this question under the assumption that you cannot get or afford anything else. No arimidex, No Novladex, No Clomid. Because of these factors it is of the utmost importance that the length of the cycle be kept as short as possible. Remember, more than anything else, length of time dictates what side effects you will most likely incur, and since nobody is writing to me on how they can get a nice set of C-cups to sport around the gym in a cute little halter top, I am going to go out on a limb and say that everyone is looking to avoid Gyno at all costs. Now normally I don't like cycles longer than 8 weeks and shorter than 6, but in this case we will have to kind of make an exception. I say kind of, because there will be a 10-14 day period after the course has "ended" where there will still be stuff in the system. So without further discussion let's see what we got: 4mg per pound of bodyweight for the Testerona 200 each week.and 2.5mg per pound of bodyweight for the Norandren 200 each week should do the trick...so let's use the example of a 200lb bodybuilder then.
    4 week cycle
    week 1: Monday : 400mg of Testerona 200 and 250mg of Norandren 200
    Friday: same
    week 2:
    Monday: same
    week 3:
    week 4:

Now after your last shot on Friday of week four, it will be necessary to take the next 5-6 weeks off. This is because the Test and the Deca will be in your system for 10-14 days after the last shot. Then you will need 3-4 weeks clean time after that before you would start another course. Gyno should not occur in a course like this under normal circumstances. Of course if you have pre-exisiting gyno or are Hyper sensitive to it, you are going to have to get your hands on a few tabs of Arimidex. One tab a week for each of the 4 weeks should do the trick. Water retention can be controlled with a good amount of Vitamin C each day (5 grams) along with an herbal diuretic. What is of the utmost importance with all courses and in particular with courses like this one, is that you pay extra attention to the ancillary details.

Sleep: YOU MUST GET 8 HOURS PER NIGHT
    Nutrition: YOU MUST GET IN 2 GRAMS OF PROTEIN FOR EACH POUND OF BODYWEIGHT...EVEN MORE IF YOU ARE CARB SENSITIVE AND NEED TO KEEP CARBS TO 300 GRAMS OR LESS PER DAY. FAT SHOULD BE KEPT AT 30 GRAMS PER DAY. AS STATED ABOVE, CARBS SHOULD BE KEPT AT 300 GRAMS PER DAY IF YOU ARE CARB SENSITIVE, BUT IF YOU ARE NOT, YOU CAN TAKE IN 3 GRAMS OF CARBS PER POUND OF BODYWEIGHT.
    Training: MUST BE BALLS TO THE WALL, ALL OUT AND CONSISTENT
    This is all pretty much common sense, but since I get bombarded with the same questions over and over, I felt it would benefit a few people if I wrote an article like this. Remember if you have any questions regarding this or any other of the material on this site feel free to email me any time as I am here to help
    [email protected]

Trevor Smith Happy Birthday RIP 6-24-70 to 3-9-04
    Trevor is gone but not forgotten, he would have been 40 today. Rest in Peace.

PENCILNECK

Anyone know if the BFT video was ever released? I've been reading posts from other threads (from 2007) and people were talking about it and saying it will "eventually" be released. I guess they would have to have Trevor's wife's permission to do so. Jay Cutler supposedly has the footage.

I also heard conflicting stories that Trevor committed suicide although that seems hard to believe even with all the stress he was dealing with. Is there any evidence though that the heart attack or failure was the true cause?

R.I.P Trevor

...wow..this B.F.T. training sounds F'n NUTz!!!

Matt, how is the progressive aspect approached with this training? Do you look for a particular number of reps on the 1st set before the forced reps. Like on leg extensions, once you can get say 12 reps with a particular weight, do you then raise the weight on the next workout?

PENCILNECK

Well all I can say is that the video will never be released. It blows I mean imagine watching this guy on video move the amount of weight he did. I did however manage to email Trevor's sister asking about the video. Heres the response. If anyone personally knows her pm me and I will give it to you she obviously doesn't want strangers emailing her but I mean its nothing personal just asked the video.

Brian,
    I vaguely remember someone named Brian, who said he was a friend of my Brother, who spoke with my Family and I when my Brother Trevor passed away. I'm sorry, but after so many years, I'm having a difficult time remembering who you are. That being said, I will not discuss anything regarding Trevor, with anyone whom I'm not personally familiar with. My intention is not to be rude, it's just that I will not discuss such a personal matter with someone who simply emails me, and claims to have known my Brother Trevor. I hope you understand.
    Tracy Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

PENCILNECK

^ Mods can you delete that message she doesn't want to be bothered sorry about the misunderstanding.

Thanks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456