Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Jay Cutler on TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/22/mr-oly...hoto/#comments

some of the dumbass comments are gold..

That was an odd post by TMZ. I thought they had some footage or pictures of him doing something to himself. And, those comments all posted on TMZ were very uneducated to say the least.

PENCILNECK

uneducated would be a kind word for the people posting on that site...I prefer dumb as fuck..People who make comments about things they know nothing about and use it as fact should be shot

wut u talkin bout. everyone knows bodybuilders spend ten hours in the gym everyday. theres no such thing as overtraining remember

The Federal Reserve should be audited, they are stealing our money!!!

I wish I didn't read those comment, it makes me cringe to call them humans.

RX MEMBER

Why do rookies don't provide those gold comments of tmz right here at rx:

Reader Comments

(Page 1 of 4) | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments 1. Question is what?
    Posted at 12:13 AM on May 23, 2010 by Allen Ridak

2. Dear steroids,

I really appreciate all the [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]muscles
    [/COLOR] you gave me but could you please give me my balls back, I feel like a girl down there.

Sincerely,
    Half the man I used to be in certain locations

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 23, 2010 by Lorrie

3. This is such an obvious case of steroid abuse!

Check out http://tinyurl.com/twoodschannel

Posted at 12:23 AM on May 23, 2010 by jdohe

4. That is seriously one unattractive guy. When he stops taking the steroids and exercising and that all turns to flab if it doesn't burst, it won't be pretty either.
    Posted at 12:40 AM on May 23, 2010 by Irene

5. Woah, momma, I am, Johnny Bravo and Man, I'm pretty.
    Posted at 12:40 AM on May 23, 2010 by Anonymous

6. roid monkey.
    Posted at 12:41 AM on May 23, 2010 by pink floyd

7. it's not an obvious case of steroid use u can actually get that much muscle w/o it these guys workout appx. 10 hrs. a day / 365
    Posted at 12:44 AM on May 23, 2010 by Preston12877

8. @Lorrie LMAO!!!
    Posted at 12:44 AM on May 23, 2010 by Kiki

9. People are pathetic, he doesn't do steroids, maybe if you got off your fat loser ass and worked out all day you'd look like that.
    Posted at 1:10 AM on May 23, 2010 by Torico

10. Yeah, I've never understood why in the sport of professional weightlifting obvious steroid use is allowed. I suspect it's the only sport that doesn't do roid testing
    Posted at 1:28 AM on May 23, 2010 by TMZDude

11. Roid now, suffer later. Up2U.
    Posted at 1:32 AM on May 23, 2010 by Mr. Bate

12. I have no clue or opinion one way or the other on whether the guy is using steroids. What is obvious is that this guy suffers from a clear case of OCD. Who else in their right mind is going to spend 6, 7, 8, or more hours a day at a [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]gym[/COLOR][/COLOR] working out? It's just like basketball players who spend all day shooting free throws or baseball players who spend all day at batting practice. Yes, this is a [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]professional[/COLOR][/COLOR] sport. But in order to have the kind of committment it takes to get in the pros, you've gotta have a serious case of OCD.
    Posted at 1:34 AM on May 23, 2010 by Todd da Man

13. "Sincerely,
    Half the man I used to be in certain locations"

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preston12877 Really? lol

He's still in shape. I'm just not digging the cupie doll do that's all.

Posted at 1:38 AM on May 23, 2010 by Sad sad

14. @Torcio: Well you are obviously not working out all day either since you are sitting on YOUR fat ass blogging on TMZ right now aren't you? Hurry before your comment becomes invalid, go for a quick run.
    Posted at 1:49 AM on May 23, 2010 by Kiki

15. Well even bodybuilders take a day off, so stop whining
    Posted at 1:51 AM on May 23, 2010 by Torico

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/22/mr-olympia-jay-cutler-muscle-photo/1/#comments#ixzz0olfLWO5c
    [/COLOR]

RX MEMBER

more comments from tmz talking about mr. olympia:

Reader Comments

(Page 2 of 4) Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments 16. Never mind his body, what's up with his hair?
    Posted at 2:25 AM on May 23, 2010 by Grouch

17. @Torcio. yet you are the one that sounds like his whining. The guys looks like a muscle nightmare. Just because most people don't want to look like a science experiment gone wrong doesn't mean they are lazy, and just because you look like freak doesn't mean you are on steroids. But, I'm sure he's dabbled.
    Posted at 2:43 AM on May 23, 2010 by ANonymus

18. Well it's made him a millionaire and enjoying life and you're suck on TMZ being bitter, how sad.
    Posted at 2:45 AM on May 23, 2010 by Torico

19. He looks deformed. How short is he? About 5'4"? Very unattractive!
    Posted at 2:50 AM on May 23, 2010 by Wishes

20. I wonder if Arnold looks at a picture like that and thinks "gee, not too much dependence on steroids there!". Seems to me that the bodybuilders of the 60s to 80's looked healthier and probably were less ballooned out, but ballooning isn't the point!
    Posted at 2:55 AM on May 23, 2010 by PolarBear

21. I am against steroid use but by no means is Jay Cutler lazy! I also do not believe he is OCD because bodybuilding is his job and thats what makes him money. The idea of [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]professional
    [/COLOR] bodybuilding is to be the biggest freak on stage and that is his accomplishment. Guys on steroids may actually work harder than natural lifters because it gives you the mindset to keep pushing. I guarantee you that he doesn't workout 6,7, or 8 hours a day. He may do splits but he is probably not in the gym more than an hour and a half to two hours. A good do***entary to watch would be "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" because the guy doing the do***entary actually interviewed Jay and he does not deny using Steroids. In that sport you have to be the biggest and best and there are pretty much no rules. The long term effects of abusing steroids is whats scary. Not only does your liver suffer but just about every organ takes a hit. You can not get that big naturally no matter what anyone says but just like a great sports player, he is the best at his and is admired for his hardwork.
    Posted at 3:35 AM on May 23, 2010 by Aaron

22. it's not about being the biggest, he's said that, he's been beaten by smaller guys, it's about making each muscle perfect with symmetry, you know.
    Posted at 3:39 AM on May 23, 2010 by Torico

23. I agree with you Torico and thank you for correcting me. It really isn't about being just the biggest but perfect symmetry is the key! He can have the biggest upper body in the world and have [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]chicken[/COLOR][/COLOR] legs and that setup will get him no where. Jay was not the biggest on stage but he had the best symmetry and conditioning and that is why he took the Sandow back.
    Posted at 3:45 AM on May 23, 2010 by Aaron

24. Yes! well said.
    Posted at 3:50 AM on May 23, 2010 by Torico

25. Nobody is jealous. This guy is seriously on roids. Every Mr. Olympia since the early 2000's has been on those things. If it makes sense, this guy should be called BIGGIE smalls.
    Posted at 4:50 AM on May 23, 2010 by Icebaby

26. Jay is actually the current Mr. Olympia after regaining the title this year. He has worked hard everyday for many years to build his physique. This takes a lot of sacrifice and dedication to complete. So, make all the steroid comments and jokes you want; and then get on with your pathetic lives while sitting on your asses you cows.
    Posted at 4:51 AM on May 23, 2010 by Steve in Orlando

27. I would say 99% of women thinks this man looks disgusting. He is on roids... physically impossible to look this way without them.
    Posted at 5:08 AM on May 23, 2010 by SUN

28. Anyone else here old enough to remember the Baby Huey comics? I instantly thought of Baby Hue when I saw this guy. He looks seriously ugly.
    Posted at 5:17 AM on May 23, 2010 by Ginger

29. Now that is just UGLY!
    Posted at 5:47 AM on May 23, 2010 by barb

30. Great add for CVS drugs. Muscle in a bottle. Get a job loser.
    Posted at 5:51 AM on May 23, 2010 by jsd80

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/22/mr-olympia-jay-cutler-muscle-photo/2/#comments#ixzz0olfuRVty

Reader Comments

(Page 3 of 4) Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments 31. Yep, I too am a woman who thinks he looks terrible. Not even cute. let alone hot.
    My first thought when I saw this picture was "UGH"
    Posted at 6:15 AM on May 23, 2010 by Cheryl O

32. Scary and so NOT hot.
    Posted at 6:23 AM on May 23, 2010 by memyself

33. You people debating whether its roids or not are funny. LOL. Buy a clue, NO ONE gets that big without some assistance. It's just not possible. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, guess what? It's a duck!
    Posted at 6:28 AM on May 23, 2010 by Mike

34. A lot of these comments pissed me off. I went to High School with Jay in Holden, MA. Along with the story. "Former" Mr. Olympia? Actually TMZ he is the current Mr. O. And for you people who say "He doesnt use steroids etc," he is 300lb ripped. Enough said. Steroid use is one of the realities of [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]professional
    [/COLOR] bodybuilding. As a competitive bodybuilder myself, I know this. Also, many people said "he works out 7, 8, 9 hours a day" Little do you know that muscle is not built in the [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]gym[/COLOR][/COLOR], and most bodybuilders train about an hour a day, max 2, and spend most of the train recovering and growing by sleeping. These guys are the product of insane genetics, great trainers, and massive amount of steroid, insuling, and hgh use. Its just a fact. The human body does not grow to that size and attain that conditioning without supplementation. Hope that teaches some of you something. Peace and Loove
    Posted at 6:40 AM on May 23, 2010 by Adam

35. Nice arms? No. Steroids, much.
    Posted at 6:40 AM on May 23, 2010 by Flower

36. He looks like hes in pain, it hurts my eyes to look at him.
    Posted at 6:40 AM on May 23, 2010 by Gina

37. LOL, OBVIOUSLY STEROIDS - Humans don't look like that...
    Posted at 6:41 AM on May 23, 2010 by Spencer Biles

38. Of course they use drug enhancements - but considering it is not outlawed in the Olympia, they all do it - which makes it even playing field. Do you think steroids builds muscle by itself? It still takes extreme dedication, hard work AND diet. I love ignorance.

By the way, he isnt the former anything - He is the CURRENT Mr Olympia. Having Won 2006, 2007 and losing 2008 to Dexter jackson, but winning it back in 2009.

So how about getting facts right?
    Posted at 6:41 AM on May 23, 2010 by Dan

39. That dude needs to come out of the [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]closet[/COLOR][/COLOR] soon...like me! PLEASE!
    Posted at 6:42 AM on May 23, 2010 by Warren Augustin

40. Well hello there Mr. Steroid. When are you going to go into a murderous rage and kill someone?
    Posted at 6:42 AM on May 23, 2010 by mgardner

41. But can he bend down and pick up a quarter? He the equivalent of a toned fat man.
    Posted at 6:42 AM on May 23, 2010 by Ozzie X

42. His arms don't look long enough to wipe his behind.....?
    Posted at 6:43 AM on May 23, 2010 by Bruiser

43. LMAO!! this gross midget looks ridiculous and if he can't see that he needs therapy! MORE IS NOT BETTER!! This is the poster child for "GROSS"
    Posted at 6:47 AM on May 23, 2010 by rich

44. ROFL good lord you people are stupid. Especially Lorrie. All body builders use roids. That CANNOT be obtained without the use of steroids. That is why they also have "All natural" divisions as well. But typical ignorant people making typical statements without no thought at all. If roiding up is done properly it does not kill you and it does not shrink your balls. If you are monitored by a doctor then everything is ok. How many bodybuilders have you heard of dying? None. How many painpill popping WWE guys have died..A few. Granted roids does indeed put pressure on your liver..But I guarantee you if you ask any of these guys if they drink or take pain pills they will say NO.

Not to mention you idiots seem to think all you do is bend over and take a shot in the ass and you get that big..uhh NO. You have to eat 5000+ calories a day and you do have to do intense heavy lifting.
    Posted at 6:54 AM on May 23, 2010 by David

45. Come out of the closet? Seriously? He's been with his wife for 15+ years and he is not trying to be sexy. Bodybuilders know that tis is not the ideal body for what women are looking for. Its his job as a bodybuilder to have this physique and he has obtained it. Like Adam said, its alot of hard work, genetics and yes steroids, but that doesn't mean he is a lunatic. Steroids give you rage in the gym! When you hear of people going on "roid rages", those people were already off upstairs and did not need to take them. Its all about self control and discipline.
    Posted at 6:57 AM on May 23, 2010 by Aaron

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/22/mr-olympia-jay-cutler-muscle-photo/3/#comments#ixzz0olgAwaB9

[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

RX MEMBER

the last comments of tmz talking about jay:

Reader Comments

(Page 4 of 4) Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 46. Totally gross! disgusting body! He looks like a ****-less freak.
    Posted at 6:59 AM on May 23, 2010 by MissTigersLover

47. Is there one straight woman on this site who finds this attractive? Of course not. He has a one-inch **** so he must overcompensate for it.
    Posted at 7:05 AM on May 23, 2010 by Mindy

48. Oh, HURL. I cringe just *thinking* about being touched by that thing. One of the biggest turn offs to me is knowing that this guy has emotional problems in direct proportion to the size of his.... well, [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]tumors
    [/COLOR].
    Posted at 7:26 AM on May 23, 2010 by Woot

49. LOL!!! What a ridiculous looking gorilla that guy is. He can't even move his arms enough to wipe his butt.
    Posted at 7:32 AM on May 23, 2010 by G.R.

50. just eeeewwww

working out all day can't do much for that butterface

Posted at 7:36 AM on May 23, 2010 by Donna

51. wow, lots of hateful comments, he is a really nice guy, people shouldn't be so mean
    Posted at 7:36 AM on May 23, 2010 by Torico

52. maybe the one's posting those comments should post a picture of themselves and let everyone judge them...
    Posted at 8:07 AM on May 23, 2010 by Aaron

53. lmao! that dude have fail for copycat the doll from PuppetMaster movie with only huge arms but the rest of his body is small LOL! Also, if you watch [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]Spongebob [COLOR=#29a256 !important]Squarepants[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] puts on fake inflatable muscle and this is where he cannot pick up a glass of water! So, Mr. Fake Olympia have fail for using steriods is not going to work at all.
    Posted at 8:21 AM on May 23, 2010 by Matt

54. They're not saying he's a former "Mr. Olympia". They're saying he's a former "human".
    Posted at 8:25 AM on May 23, 2010 by me not you

55. Of course he is on PEDs every bodybuilder who has competed since the days when Arnold came into the sport have taken steroids. However Now they take so much growth hormone with the steroids is the reason they look almost deformed as some people have said. HGH is really the drug of choice now with bodybuilding even in football, [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]baseball[/COLOR][/COLOR] etc But in bodybuilding they do 10x the amount oh HGH then what would be prescribed to a older man trying to get his youth back.
    Posted at 8:41 AM on May 23, 2010 by Mark

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/22/mr-olympia-jay-cutler-muscle-photo/4/#comments#ixzz0olgd6rci
    [/COLOR]

" only huge arms but the rest of his body is small LOL"

hahaha... that one wins
    Enough fucking ben white topics.. PLEASE. Did he EVER stop a single show?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake DeMichele View Post
    My stepdad has a huge cock anyway and would slap the shit out of you with it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by risktaker View Post
    the last comments of tmz talking about jay:

Reader Comments

(Page 4 of 4) Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 46. Totally gross! disgusting body! He looks like a ****-less freak.
    Posted at 6:59 AM on May 23, 2010 by MissTigersLover

47. Is there one straight woman on this site who finds this attractive? Of course not. He has a one-inch **** so he must overcompensate for it.
    Posted at 7:05 AM on May 23, 2010 by Mindy

48. Oh, HURL. I cringe just *thinking* about being touched by that thing. One of the biggest turn offs to me is knowing that this guy has emotional problems in direct proportion to the size of his.... well, [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]tumors
    [/color].
    Posted at 7:26 AM on May 23, 2010 by Woot

49. LOL!!! What a ridiculous looking gorilla that guy is. He can't even move his arms enough to wipe his butt.
    Posted at 7:32 AM on May 23, 2010 by G.R.

50. just eeeewwww

working out all day can't do much for that butterface

Posted at 7:36 AM on May 23, 2010 by Donna

51. wow, lots of hateful comments, he is a really nice guy, people shouldn't be so mean
    Posted at 7:36 AM on May 23, 2010 by Torico

52. maybe the one's posting those comments should post a picture of themselves and let everyone judge them...
    Posted at 8:07 AM on May 23, 2010 by Aaron

53. lmao! that dude have fail for copycat the doll from PuppetMaster movie with only huge arms but the rest of his body is small LOL! Also, if you watch [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]Spongebob [COLOR=#29a256 !important]Squarepants[/color][/color][/color] puts on fake inflatable muscle and this is where he cannot pick up a glass of water! So, Mr. Fake Olympia have fail for using steriods is not going to work at all.
    Posted at 8:21 AM on May 23, 2010 by Matt

54. They're not saying he's a former "Mr. Olympia". They're saying he's a former "human".
    Posted at 8:25 AM on May 23, 2010 by me not you

55. Of course he is on PEDs every bodybuilder who has competed since the days when Arnold came into the sport have taken steroids. However Now they take so much growth hormone with the steroids is the reason they look almost deformed as some people have said. HGH is really the drug of choice now with bodybuilding even in football, [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]baseball[/color][/color] etc But in bodybuilding they do 10x the amount oh HGH then what would be prescribed to a older man trying to get his youth back.
    Posted at 8:41 AM on May 23, 2010 by Mark

harsh reminder of how bodybuilders are perceived.

thanks for the posts. keep it going.

Banned

this shit is funny. check out post 59 swearing jay is natty.

57. Bitches,

He's natural.
    Posted at 9:16 AM on May 23, 2010 by TrailerParkTrash

58. lmfao @ ***got ****suckers on the net posting.
    Posted at 9:22 AM on May 23, 2010 by TrailerParkTrash

59. I have known Jay for 9 years, he does not use steroids. He is highly dedicated to his physique and to him this is his career like anyone else when you love what you do you give it your all. It has taken him 13+ years to get to 280 lbs of muscle and he is one of the nicest guys I have ever known. Get over it, hit the gym yourselves.
    Posted at 9:27 AM on May 23, 2010 by tjbus

60. All those saying he may not have done steroids are wrong. I have seen a close friend who is an amateur bodybuilder, and is one of the very few who hasn't ever done steroids, get a little bigger every year. He's obsessive about working out and, at 34, it is abvious that he couln't ever get as big as that guy. The only way to get that big is steroids and over 99% of bodybuilders do them.
    Posted at 9:27 AM on May 23, 2010 by CD

61. O and for all you ladies that don't think this is attrative...I find bodybuilders extremely attrative but maybe its also because I appreciate and respect what they do.
    Posted at 9:30 AM on May 23, 2010 by tjbus

62. homo-inter-dweebs only [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]dream[/color][/color] of getting girls.

keep palming yourselfs.
    Posted at 9:30 AM on May 23, 2010 by TrailerParkTrash

63. tjbus, you must appreciate hard work. that **** it easy even if they bend over sticking needles in their asses.

Posted at 9:34 AM on May 23, 2010 by TrailerParkTrash

64. This guy is nothing more than a midget on steroids. What a loser!
    Posted at 9:34 AM on May 23, 2010 by Santa

65. hey, santa. i bet youre fat and ugly, right?

and **** rxmuscle.com.

they a bunch of inter-dweeb-homos, too.

[ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2"]MUSCLE CENTRAL - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]
    Posted at 9:39 AM on May 23, 2010 by TrailerParkTrash

66. All that [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]meat[/color][/color] and no potatos.
    Posted at 9:41 AM on May 23, 2010 by ranish

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/22/mr-olympia-jay-cutler-muscle-photo/5/#comments#ixzz0nQW6gu7z

"the sport of professional weightlifting"

is this an actual sport? ive heard of powerlifting, olympic lifting, strongman, highland games, bodybuilding...but never pro weightlifter

Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director

I think he's the first pro bb to get to TMZ...!

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyStyles View Post
    I think he's the first pro bb to get to TMZ...!
    Newp. The Big Nasty was on TMZ more than once.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/08/18/mr-oly...for-something/

http://www.tmz.com/2008/07/28/mr-oly...-at-golds-gym/

Quote Originally Posted by sp3t5n4z View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/22/mr-oly...hoto/#comments

some of the dumbass comments are gold..
    Four, five, and six...

4. When he stops taking the steroids and exercising and that all turns to flab

I can't believe this one is still being said. Sure, if Cutler maintains his Olympia-required eating habits then he'll gain fat after he stops lifting as often or as intensely but the muscle itself will merely atrophy. Muscle does not turn to flab.

5. Woah, momma, I am, Johnny Bravo

heh

6. roid monkey.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast