Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    OLYMPIAN

Default Natural Bodybuilding: Another Great Mike Pulcinella Video

Almost makes me want to be a natural bodybuilder. or shoot them any how, lol

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Musclepapa John View Post
    Almost makes me want to be a natural bodybuilder.
    Key word: ALMOST.

RX MEMBER

just to show how absolutely ignorant some of these guys are watch the first video on top go to the 53 second mark. The guy says "natural bodybuilding is real, its all about hard work, and dedication not about how much steroids i can take. Ummmm yea okay thats right because if you take steroids you automatically dont work as hard or have the drive or dedication as these guys. Fucking morons. why dont they just cut to the chase and say ""hey im not in this like those guys are, im not hardcore like that, i just want to have a nice beach body and stay the same size year after year...... and then maybe when im in my 40s i will have some real size. its a fucking joke. going to one of these shows would be laughable. /rant

edit: but fuck it, to each their own, stay natural and be safe, and get hit by a drunk driver one night and your still dead. no matter what you do or dont do you're not guranteed tomorrow, why live life for mediocracy? why be normal? god didnt put us here to live scared and to live to be ordinary..... ok im done lol

AVBG

^ excessive test converted to estrogen inspired post.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG View Post
    ^ excessive test converted to estrogen inspired post.
    hahah or the fact that im 8 days out and hate almost everything right now lol but yeah probably vented a bit much but just stating my opinion

AVBG

Quote Originally Posted by Die4Mass View Post
    hahah or the fact that im 8 days out and hate almost everything right now lol but yeah probably vented a bit much but just stating my opinion
    I just seen your pics.. Goodluck.

Opinions are good to but there's lots if reasons people choose not to take the enhanced route.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Die4Mass View Post
    hey im not in this like those guys are, im not hardcore like that, i just want to have a nice beach body and stay the same size year after year...... and then maybe when im in my 40s i will have some real size. its a fucking joke. going to one of these shows would be laughable.
    Agreed. In those vids, all I saw was fitness models and bikini girls, not one guy in that vid is looks like a true bodybuilder. And you are right, a lot of natural bodybuilders stays the same size every year, and that's because there diet and training is off and hit a plateau and they don't even know it yet. Also, you forgot to mention about natural teen bodybuilders competing because IMO, there wasting thier time competing, they should just focus on gaining muscle until they look like a true bodybuilder naturally just like Mike O'hern and Eric Broser who IMO, found that magic formula when it comes to training and nutrition which is why there 250+ without roids as oppose to today's nattie who weighs a buck 85 max. I mean no disrespect to my fellow natties, but it is what it is, if natural bodybuilders just pay a little more attention to thier nutrtion and training a little more, then maybe we'll actually see natties competing at 220+ and make the sport of natural bodybuilding more popular because of the change in diet and training.

Quote Originally Posted by risktaker View Post
    Agreed. In those vids, all I saw was fitness models and bikini girls, not one guy in that vid is looks like a true bodybuilder. And you are right, a lot of natural bodybuilders stays the same size every year, and that's because there diet and training is off and hit a plateau and they don't even know it yet. Also, you forgot to mention about natural teen bodybuilders competing because IMO, there wasting thier time competing, they should just focus on gaining muscle until they look like a true bodybuilder naturally just like Mike O'hern and Eric Broser who IMO, found that magic formula when it comes to training and nutrition which is why there 250+ without roids as oppose to today's nattie who weighs a buck 85 max. I mean no disrespect to my fellow natties, but it is what it is, if natural bodybuilders just pay a little more attention to thier nutrtion and training a little more, then maybe we'll actually see natties competing at 220+ and make the sport of natural bodybuilding more popular because of the change in diet and training.
    This is a good point. But, when it comes to competing, the genetic elite will still run the day. What I mean is, you'll never have an ectomorphic, non-enhanced competitive bodybuilder on stage at 220+ and ripped (3% bf or so). But, you'll have guys like Brosser and O'hearn walk around at 250-ish off-season, leanish shape. Still, when they get down to extremely ripped competition standards even O'hearn at 6'4" would be weighing 210-220 lbs on stage imo- and I respect the hell out of that guy.

I think what we can see though is some very good, mesomorphic natural bodybuilders bring a great classic (1970s best type) physique to the stage ala John Hansen. There you've got a guy with great bicep peaks, plenty of lat width, good pecs etc. Classic bodybuilding on a natural physique.

AVBG

Quote Originally Posted by risktaker View Post

What video were you watching?

OLYMPIAN

Hope Mike chimes in and gives his objective perspective on his art in this case Does the artist just as easily portray the position of the natural bodybuilder as being the real deal. Then do the same with the NPC & IFBB bodybuilders? Do documentarians have an obligation to provide viewers the truth or rather merely document whatever the subject sees as the truth?
    Interesting to me as I'm trying to sort through these same issues in my business of what is most important in the long run? Propping up bullshit? Being a team player? Focusing on one feds big pictures versus another, etc.

That vid did absolutely nothing to promote natural bodybuilding. Number one some dumb comments were made about steriods and number two the competitors at that show/in the vid weren't exactly elite in the world of natural bodybuilding.

I'm a big fan of bodybuilding in general and am a natural competitor myself. However, I have nothing against people that choose to use anabolics. That's there decision and I'm not gonna judge them on that.

However, there are some freaky natties out there that look very good and actually look like bodybuilders.
    Attached Images Attached Images

RX MEMBER

Just to reiterate what im saying, i understand that there are many reasons that a person would chose to compete naturally, its a very personal decision about what you want to put into your body. But to harp on about how much dedication and hard work it takes to be a natty as oppossed to being "enhanced" is fucking moronic. If you're natty, just shut the fuck up and eat and train and take your creatine and glutamine and go about your day, dont look at me and say "well he takes gear so its not all him, its the steroids" or some bullshit statement like that. I would not waste my time to train and eat and everything else that goes into this just to look like some of those guys in those vids, it just aint worth it, I want to be bigger, leaner, and freaker than mother nature intended and bust my ass to get there.

I don't beLIEve in natural BB,sorry.
    Is it ok in natural figure to have fake boobs?

Aint noone tryna pay to watch no earthworm jim lookinass physiques

too bad every natty doesnt look like

or Jrod or mr moody or lockett =P

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast