Saturday Games:

Houston @ NYJ: -- Houston will rebound after their loss. 28-10 Houston
Cleveland @ Denver: Can Cleveland get more wins? Very possible. Do not be surprised to see Baker have a good game. 24-20 Browns

Sunday AM Games:

Arizona @ Atlanta - Another game where there are two teams who are struggling. I give the advantage to Ryan at home. 24-17 Falcons.
Detroit @ Buffalo - This could go either way both teams are so-so. I will go 21-17 Buffalo
Green Bay @ Chicago - Chicago will stay hot after a big W. Their defense is nasty. 21-10 Chicago
Oakland @ Cincinnati - I can see Oakland pulling the W here. Cincy can't stop anyone. 17-10 Oakland
Dallas @ Indianapolis - Indy is on a roll but they face a scorching hot Cowboys team. You have to stop Zeke or else it will be a long day. 24-20 Cowboys
Miami @ Minnesota - Two good teams go head to head. I will go home field with Minnesota 24-20 Vikings.
Tennessee @ New York - NY is coming around. I am going with the Giants on this one 24-17 Giants
Washington @ Jacksonville - A good battle here Jacksonville has struggled all year, I give washington the upper hand 17-10 Washington
Tampa Bay @ Baltimore - Lamar Jackson gets another start, and I see him getting a W at home here. 24-21 Ravens

Sunday Afternoon games:

Seattle @ San Francisco: I like seattle. They aer very good in the month of December. 30-14 Seahawks
New England @ Pittsburgh: Steelers are on a skid, and it will be hard to overcome the reigning AFC Champs. This will be close but if Conner and the Steelers can keep Brady off the field they have a chance. 21-20 Steelers.

SNF:
Philadelphia @ Los Angeles: The rams will be too much firepower for the eagles. 28-14 LA

MNF:
New Orleans @ Carolina: I like the saints even at Carolina. Cam and the panthers did not look sharp vs the Browns the previous week. 27-14 New Orleans.