Week 11

TNF:
GB @ Seattle - Vital game for both as the playoffs are slowly looming. I have Seattle at home, but do not rule out #12 for Green Bay. This will be close. Seattle 21-17

Sunday:
Morning Games:
Dallas @ Atlanta: Dallas will go on the road and upset ATL. Dak will find his new weapon on the outside as Zeke will help set up valuable play action passes. Dallas 21-14

Carolina @ Detroit: Carolina rebounds this week vs a struggling Detroit team. Cam will have a big game. Panthers 28-13
Tennessee @ Indianapolis: Coming off a big W vs the Pats the Titans will keep it going. Titans here 24-10
Tampa Bay @ New York: Both teams are struggling, but someone has to win. I think Fitz will put up enough yards to have Tampa Bay pull through. 31-17 Tampa Bay
Houston @ Washington: I am going to predict Watson has a big game . If Washington wins that helps them greatly with the NFC East. This will be a battle. 24-21 Houston.
Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville: The Bell drama is behind the Steelers as they continue to look dominant. Expect this one to run away unless Ben throws 5 picks like last year. Pittsburgh 35-10

Cincinnati @ Baltimore: AFC North Showdown. Can the Bengals stop Baltimore? They have given up 500 yards the last 3 games and brought in Hue Jackson. I have Baltimore at home due to their defense. 21-14 Baltimore

Afternoon Games:

Oakland @ Arizona: Two of the worst teams in the NFL in the toilet bowl. Arizona will take this one at home as Oakland looks helpless. I think Alabama could beat Oakland. 21-7 Arizona.
Denver @ Los Angeles: Chargers have been looking good and I expect them to take care of business at home. 28-13 Chargers
Philadelphia @ New Orleans: New Orleans is just too dominant on offense. Philly has a good defense, but they have had trouble stopping teams. New Orleans takes this one 38-21

SNF:
Minnesota @ Chicago . Bears will be too good on defense for a Vikings team. I see Mack having a few sacks and keeping the Vikings off the field. Chicago 21-10 Bears

MNF:
KC @ LA Rams: This will be a HUGE game . Two 9-1 teams going head to head. How hot can Mahomes be vs a legit LA Rams defense? There should be some fireworks in this one. 35-28 LA Rams