Page 180 of 192 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2874

Thread: The NFL thread

Week 13 Predictions:

TNF:
    New Orleans @ Dallas: Too much offense, and Zeke won't be able to churn enough yards on the ground to keep the Saints off balance. 38-17 Saints.

Morning Games:
    Baltimore @ Atlanta: Lamar Jackson will takeover and win vs Matty Ryan. I see Baltimore pulling this one off but close. 24-20 Ravens
    Denver @ Cincinnati: Cincy continues to struggle on defense. Denver 28-17
    Los Angeles @ Detroit: Rams will be way too much here. 42-17 Rams
    Arizona @ Green Bay: Rodgers will get the W here to keep playoff hopes alive. 28-10 Packers
    Buffalo @ Miami: Miami at home should seal the W. Buffalo is still looking for answers: Miami 27-13
    Chicago @ New York: Bears defense is too much for New York: 27-7
    Carolina @ Tampa Bay: There may be some points here, but Cam will come out on top with the panthers. Panthers 21-20
    Indianapolis @ Jacksonville: Luck and Indy are making a surge and they will overcome Jacksonville on the road. 28-17 Indy
    Cleveland @ Houston: Cleveland coming off a big W over a division rival will be cooled by the hot texans who continue their win streak. Texans 28-7
    New York @ Tennessee: I see Mariota taking control here after an incredible almost perfect showing last week. 24-10 Titans

Afternoon Games:

Kansas City @ Oakland: Blowout here 42-10 KC
    Minnesota @ New England: NE will be too strong at home. 28-17
    San Francisco @ Seattle: Wilson and the seahawks continue to play well and will win at home. 27-10

SNF:

Los Angeles @ Pittsburgh: Two great teams square off at Heinz Field. I am hoping the Steelers rebound after a falty loss. 27-24 Steelers

MNF:

Washington @ Philadelphia: This will be a close one. Eagles have struggled all year, but with Home field they could pull it off here. 30-28 Philly
    2013 & 2014 RX Member of the Year
    2014 RX Muscle September Member of the Month

BIG upset for the N.O. Saints!! Cowboys came to play!

McCarthy Fired as Packers Head Coach.

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    McCarthy Fired as Packers Head Coach.
    Mike Tomlin should be next.

Week 14 Predictions

TNF:
    JAX @ Tenn: Should be a good game in cold weather. If Jacksonville can establish the run it would cause problems for Mariota and Tennessee. 21-17 Titans.

Sunday Morning Games:

New York @ Buffalo: Buffalo will take care of business at home vs the Jets. 21-10 Bills
    Carolina @ Cleveland: Do not rule Cleveland out here at home. IT will be close, but I think cam will keep his composure and win. 21-17 Carolina.
    Atlanta @ Green Bay: Will there be anything left to savor for Rodgers? With their coach out I still see him leading his squad to a close W over Ryan and the Falcons. 20-17 Green Bay
    Baltimore @ Kansas City: Baltimore is looking strong under Lamar Jackson, but he will be tested vs a great KC team. I see the chiefs stopping Lamar and putting up too may points. 38-21 Chiefs.
    New England @ Miami:This will be a harder game than expected for brady and his team. I still see them coming out with a W on the road under a very close game. 21-20 NE.
    New Orleans @ Tampa Bay: Tampa Bay will not be able to score enough on NO to win. I see Brees putting up 300-400+ yards and several touchdowns. 35-21 Saints
    New York @ Washington: Another good game here. Can Eli muster up enough offense to beat the redskins? I give the advantage at home to Washington. 21-17 Redskins.
    Indianapolis @ Houston: Two very hot teams right here going head to head in Houston. Texas will keep their win streak alive which is turning them around from starting 0-3. 35-17 Texans.

Sunday Afternoon Games:

Cincy @ LA Chargers: Chargers will put up too many points on a struggle Cincy Defense. 35-13 Chargers
    Denver @ San Francisco: Denver will continue to win even with losing one of their best receivers. 30 - 14 Bronco's
    Philly @ Dallas: Dallas will continue to roll. They are hot right now and Zeke will pound the ball to open up play action. 27-10 Dallas
    Pittsburgh @ Oakland: Pittsburgh gets back on track after two losses. 28-10 Steelers
    Detroit @ Arizona: This is a coinflip. Both teams are not the best, but someone has to win. It will be close 21-20 Arizona

SNF:
    LA Rams @ Chicago: If the Bears can force turnovers and keep the rams off the field it could be interesting. I think the Rams will put up too many points for Chicago. 28-20 Rams

MNF:
    Minn @ Seattle: Two good teams going head to head in Seattle. I give Seattle the edge wit home field. It is very hard to win there. 21-17 Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by supbro! View Post
    Mike Tomlin should be next.
    Best coach in the AFC North. Cincy, Cleveland, and Baltimore have not been that great or had deep playoff runs in the last 4-5 years.

OLYMPIAN

Beating up on Cincinnati and Cleveland during the regular season means nothing come playoffs. Having been a fan of them for over 40 years it sickens me to see them collapse in the playoffs year after year. Denver, and Jacksonville loses were inexcusable as far as I'm concerned and that's off the top of my head. The man has no control of his lockerroom.Leaving Villanueva out to dry for the national anthem was a disgrace. Too much talent on that team for these results.

Neither is an offensive tackle jumping offsides which was clear as daylight causing them to lose their last game because the whole defense stopped playing. take those 7 points back and you have another W.

They are in good hands with Tomlin, he is going no where. Everyone has their bumps and bruises. They just need to draft a good QB to backup ben because his days are numbered. The last few years and the 3rd round draft picks will not be a franchise QB
    Beating up on Cincinnati and Cleveland during the regular season means nothing come playoffs. Having been a fan of them for over 40 years it sickens me to see them collapse in the playoffs year after year. Denver, and Jacksonville loses were inexcusable as far as I'm concerned and that's off the top of my head. The man has no control of his lockerroom.Leaving Villanueva out to dry for the national anthem was a disgrace. Too much talent on that team for these results.

OLYMPIAN

A week to prepare for the worst team in the league knowing you're starting a back up at rb and that's what they game planned. That first half was horrendous. Ben comes back fro an injury to lead them to a likely victory and as I knew would happen they blow it.Tomlin has to go.

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Neither is an offensive tackle jumping offsides which was clear as daylight causing them to lose their last game because the whole defense stopped playing. take those 7 points back and you have another W.

They are in good hands with Tomlin, he is going no where. Everyone has their bumps and bruises. They just need to draft a good QB to backup ben because his days are numbered. The last few years and the 3rd round draft picks will not be a franchise QB
    Those bumps and bruises look like a torn ACL right now.

Was not Tomlin's fault. We don't have a good backup. I have been saying it for 4-5 years we need to draft a franchise QB because without Ben we can't utilize our weapons. When we can't have a QB that can throw a pass they load the box and we go 3 and out. That's on the O-Coordinator. He changes the entire playbook when Ben is in the game and when Dobb's is in the game.

We are lucky the Ravens lost to give us hope for the playoffs. Either way Conner will be back next week, Ben should be fine with the slight rib injury, but we just have to regroup and push forward with a tough final stretch.
    A week to prepare for the worst team in the league knowing you're starting a back up at rb and that's what they game planned. That first half was horrendous. Ben comes back fro an injury to lead them to a likely victory and as I knew would happen they blow it.Tomlin has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    BIG upset for the N.O. Saints!! Cowboys came to play!
    Amari Cooper looking GREAT at his new home in DALLAS!

Saints release WR Brandon Marshall
    Wentz probable with Back Injury

The 11-2 Chiefs, who lead the NFL in scoring with more than 36 points per game, will be without wide receiver Sammy Watkins, who has a foot injury. Starting running back Spencer Ware (shoulder, hamstring) and left guard Cam Erving (knee) also might not play.

Pittsburgh's James Conner probable for Steelers vs Pats on Sunday afternoon game.

TNF:

LA Chargers @ Cheifs
    This game can go either way as both teams are playing well. I give the edge to KC at home, but do not be surprised if Brees and the Chargers can pull an upset. Chargers are short at RB, and Watkins is out for KC

My Guess: KC 35-24

Injury Report:

Los Angeles Chargers
    Melvin Gordon, RB Questionable
    Austin Ekeler, RB Out
    Sean Culkin, TE Out
    Trevor Williams, CB Out
    Brandon Mebane, NT Doubtful

Kansas City Chiefs
    Spencer Ware, RB Doubtful
    Sammy Watkins, WR Out
    Eric Berry, S Questionable
    Cameron Erving, OT Doubtful
    Tyreek Hill, WR Questionable

Saturday Games:

Houston @ NYJ: -- Houston will rebound after their loss. 28-10 Houston
    Cleveland @ Denver: Can Cleveland get more wins? Very possible. Do not be surprised to see Baker have a good game. 24-20 Browns

Sunday AM Games:

Arizona @ Atlanta - Another game where there are two teams who are struggling. I give the advantage to Ryan at home. 24-17 Falcons.
    Detroit @ Buffalo - This could go either way both teams are so-so. I will go 21-17 Buffalo
    Green Bay @ Chicago - Chicago will stay hot after a big W. Their defense is nasty. 21-10 Chicago
    Oakland @ Cincinnati - I can see Oakland pulling the W here. Cincy can't stop anyone. 17-10 Oakland
    Dallas @ Indianapolis - Indy is on a roll but they face a scorching hot Cowboys team. You have to stop Zeke or else it will be a long day. 24-20 Cowboys
    Miami @ Minnesota - Two good teams go head to head. I will go home field with Minnesota 24-20 Vikings.
    Tennessee @ New York - NY is coming around. I am going with the Giants on this one 24-17 Giants
    Washington @ Jacksonville - A good battle here Jacksonville has struggled all year, I give washington the upper hand 17-10 Washington
    Tampa Bay @ Baltimore - Lamar Jackson gets another start, and I see him getting a W at home here. 24-21 Ravens

Sunday Afternoon games:

Seattle @ San Francisco: I like seattle. They aer very good in the month of December. 30-14 Seahawks
    New England @ Pittsburgh: Steelers are on a skid, and it will be hard to overcome the reigning AFC Champs. This will be close but if Conner and the Steelers can keep Brady off the field they have a chance. 21-20 Steelers.

SNF:
    Philadelphia @ Los Angeles: The rams will be too much firepower for the eagles. 28-14 LA

MNF:
    New Orleans @ Carolina: I like the saints even at Carolina. Cam and the panthers did not look sharp vs the Browns the previous week. 27-14 New Orleans.

Saints edge out the skidding Panthers who extend their losing streak to 6 games.. 12-9 Saints
    Redskins' Montae Nicholson charged with assault of couple

Playoffs:
    AFC:
    KC - The Chiefs AFC West Playoff berth
    Texans - The Texans could clinch the playoffs with a win or a loss by the Ravens or Steelers
    Pats - can clinch the AFC East with a victory over the Bills. But they'll need help from the Texans to get back to the No. 2 spot.
    Pitt - AFC North hold 1/2 game over Ravens
    LA Chargers - The Chargers clinched a playoff berth with a victory Thursday night at Kansas City
    Baltimore - Ravens are at the wildcard spot for #6. The Ravens are now fending off two other 8-6 teams -- the Colts and Titans -- and hold the tiebreaker among that trio.

NFC:
    Saints - 1 game ahead for home field advantage
    Rams - 1 game ahead of the bears
    Bears - NFC North Champs
    Dallas - Hold 1 game lead over redskins & eagles
    Seattle - Need one win next two weeks play the chiefs and cardinals
    Vikings - 1/2 game lead for a wild card

In the Hunt: Philadelphia Eagles (7-7), Washington Redskins (7-7), Carolina Panthers (6-8)

Newton out the rest of the year with a bad shoulder
    Josh Gordon stepping away from football to focus on mental health
    Pharoh Cooper claimed by Cards off waivers from Rams

Saturday Games;

Washington @ Tennessee: I give the edge to Tenn at home, but this could be a coinflip if there are some mistakes by the home team. 24-13 Titans.
    Baltimore @ LA Chargers: Chargers are a hard team to beat right now. I don't know if Lamar Jackson can be a big enough threat to win this game. Chargers 20-10

Sunday Morning Games;

Cincy @ Cleveland: I am going to say Cleveland wins round 2 vs the Bengals. They are at home and Baker is playing well. 28-13 Cleveland.
    Tampa Bay @ Dallas: Dallas needs to close out a few more games to pick up steam and roll into the playoffs. TB is very iffy sometimes they show up, smoetimes they don't. They have to have a huge game on offense to put up enough points to beat Dallas. I don't see it happening. 34-20 Dallas
    Minn @ Detroit: Vikings on paper have the advantage and I will say it will be close. 21-20 Vikings.
    NY Giants @ Indy: Indy is hot right now, and a team that is picking up steam going into the playoffs. Luck will continue to play well. 31-14 Indy
    Jacksonville @ Miami: Jacksonville has had a tough year, and will struggle vs Miami. I see the Dolphins coming out on top 24-13
    Buffalo @ NE: Gordon may be gone, but NE still has weapons to win. Pats 21-10
    GB @ NY Jets: I give Rodgers the upper hand vs the Jets. Darnold looked good last game, but GB will find a way to win. 24-21 GB
    Houston @ Philly: Can Foles work magic? Houston is tough with their defense but anything is possible. I give the edge to Houston. 24-14 Texans.
    ATL @ Carolina: Cam is out which could be trouble for Carolina. Matt Ryan may come out with a W on the road. 28-21 Falcons

Sunday Afternoon:

LA Rams @ Arizona: Rams will put up a lot of offense on the cardinals. Expect Gurley to run strong. 34-10 Rams
    Chicago @ SF: Chicago's Defense way too much for SF 24-10 Chicago
    Pittsburgh @ NO: This will be a good game. Conner should be back for Pittsburgh, and if they can control the line of scrimmage and keep Brees off the field they have a chance. NO at home will put up points. Ben will have to do the same. 31-28 Saints

SNF:

KC @ Seattle: I would not rule out Settle at home and in December. I see KC Putting up points, but Russell will have to make magic happen. KC 31-24

MNF:

Denver @ Oakland: This could be close as both teams are playing poor. It won't be a high scoring game, but will be close. 17-14 Denver

Page 180 of 192 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast