Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default GH Peptides once a day b4 bed

I'm still doing my research. I'm considering CJC-1293 (GRF 1 29) along with GHRP-2 before bed. I'm just looking for some recomp and health benefits, not necessarily supramplified bodybuilding effects. I'm over 50, so I suspect this may be a good choice.

Is the one dose before bed sufficient for what I'm trying to accomplish? Also, if you have any other insight or advice please share.

I'm considering something similar. I'd just say give it a try. I've been kinda broke lately, so I'll be doing 100 mg ghrp-6 and 50 mg mod 1-29 morning and night. I'm guessing you'll see some good results from what you are planning, especially at 50+.

Right now I'm using 2 iu generic blue tops each morning and seeing fat loss benefits from it. I bring this up because some say blues aren't worth shit unless you triple the dose etc. So, likely it's a pretty small actual gh dose, but still noticeable for me and I'm 31.

RX MEMBER

jacshelb how have you been feeling since you have been taking ghrp6 a friend of mined been taking it and has a bad back and he said two months after taking it his back pain is gone what has your experience been with taking it thanks

I took it during the day once (ghrp) and felt tired. Great peptide IMO.

This is an admin approved banner.

Quote Originally Posted by profish71 View Post
    jacshelb how have you been feeling since you have been taking ghrp6 a friend of mined been taking it and has a bad back and he said two months after taking it his back pain is gone what has your experience been with taking it thanks
    Maybe I didn't say that clearly. Actually I haven't had the ghrp yet. I just ordered today and went with ipamorelin (sp?) and cjc without dac. I'll likely do 100 mcg ea 2 x day and an extra dose before training 3 x week.

I have been on 2-3 iu of generic blue top gh for the last 6 months and I will say that my knee which used to nearly cripple me gives me almost no trouble at all! I do avoid back squats now, so that's part of it. But, just a couple weeks into the gh I was experiencing a great reduction in joint pain in that knee! In fact, both knees feel better than they have in years and years. I used to get made fun of because I was around 30 yrs old and hobbling like an old man. Now I'm just a little cautious (no back squats or wreckless activities that may injure) with my knees and I feel nearly no pain. I'm looking forward to trying the ipamorelin and cjc (really mod 1-29). I hear the doses I'm looking at should equal 4 iu of decent gh as far as results go and that sounds good to me!

Ive been on peptides for about 6 months now. I have not noticed it aggrevating any old injuries. I love them. My dreams are WILD! Def getting leaner and recovery is great. I do have some carpal tunnel in the wrists. GHRH + GHRP at saturation dose (100 mcg) taken 3 times per day has the potential to exceed the equivalent of 15iu.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMLEGEND View Post
    Ive been on peptides for about 6 months now. I have not noticed it aggrevating any old injuries. I love them. My dreams are WILD! Def getting leaner and recovery is great. I do have some carpal tunnel in the wrists. GHRH + GHRP at saturation dose (100 mcg) taken 3 times per day has the potential to exceed the equivalent of 15iu.
    I didn't realize it was that potent. I'd always heard more like 4-5 iu equivalent at that dose. But, at the same time, that is probably 4 iu of good gh they were talking about, not the cheapo (but still decent imo) stuff I've been using. Hell, if it gives me the equivalent of 2-3 iu of blue tops at that dose I'll be satisfied. The prices of peptides are going down to the point where it's getting damned affordable. And, I hope you are right in your estimate, that'd be pretty sweet.

I'll be doing 100 mcg 2 x day and 3 x day workout days, so 17 full doses per week and that should cost me about $120 for nearly 6 weeks worth. To do even the cheapest blues (at 4 iu/day) would cost roughly twice that amount! Plus, you don't have to order a shitload of suspicious looking vials through customs etc.

I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMLEGEND View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what's your goals been the last 6 months? Just to put it in perspective. Have you been trying to get lean? Gain muscle? Dieting, bulking? Just very curious as I'm excited to try peptides for the first time and curious about what to expect.

I'm going to be running igf-1 and mgf with it too- post workout. My protein intake will be high, carbs and fats low-moderate. In other words, diet in check, but plenty of protein for some lean growth, hopefully!

Well the potency will depend on the quailty of the peptides, mine are clinical grade peptides from a very trusted source (no one start PMing me for it!). AS I said these peptides together have the potential to exceed about 15 iu, cited directly off of Datbtrue's huge research conducted.

My goals have been to get as Lean as possible, retain muscle while doing it, better quality sleep, possibly heal old injuries. I am also on 300mg on Test and 300 of Eq and using some Slin. I cannot comment on IGF or MGF. Diet includes high protein, minimal carbs, some days spent fasting. Tell you what I am def leaning up, work outs are great, energy is amazing, dreams are WILD.

Good deal man. That's good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by SwollNMember View Post
    I'm still doing my research. I'm considering CJC-1293 (GRF 1 29) along with GHRP-2 before bed. I'm just looking for some recomp and health benefits, not necessarily supramplified bodybuilding effects. I'm over 50, so I suspect this may be a good choice.

Is the one dose before bed sufficient for what I'm trying to accomplish? Also, if you have any other insight or advice please share.
    Are you talking about modified GRF 1-29? If that is the case then the combination you are planning will work very well. Make sure you are on an empty stomach. The GHRP-2 should not make you as hungry as the GHRP-6 but sometimes it is best if you take in some protein (protein shake) about 20 minutes after using the peptides. I am 53 and my wife and I have been using them for almost 2 years. This is a good protocol for anti-aging purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggTexx View Post
    Are you talking about modified GRF 1-29? If that is the case then the combination you are planning will work very well. Make sure you are on an empty stomach. The GHRP-2 should not make you as hungry as the GHRP-6 but sometimes it is best if you take in some protein (protein shake) about 20 minutes after using the peptides. I am 53 and my wife and I have been using them for almost 2 years. This is a good protocol for anti-aging purposes.
    Do you notice a difference when it comes to fat loss? I notice that I lose more fat and put on less when using small amounts of gh vs not. Just wondering if people were seeing the same thing in the real world with these peptides.

Ya its def helping. Its exactly as you described, using vs not. Taking it 2xs a day creating 2 Gh pulses with the equivalence of 10 ius a day.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggTexx View Post
    Thanks for the info. Good to see the GHRP-2 will not make me as hungry. I was worried about that. Do you and your wife take yours only at night as I plan to?

RX MEMBER

Im taking 300mg of test cyp a week . I would like to start taking ghrp-6 with it .Can anyone recommend how much a day to take and should it be taking 2 or 3 a day thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast