So i have taken Adderllin a bunch of times and it works really well for me. Always have energy and always get good work outs.

I decided i wanted to try to stack adderllin with forged burner because i have heard good things about taking both of them together. today i took the burner for the first time. i am going to alternate between the burner and adderllin.

i took 1 cap of the burner around 430. ran a couple of errands first before going to the gym. a half hour later i felt the effects. it was definitely a different affect than adderllin. i actually felt really weird like i was on some kind of drug and definitely had no appetite.

when i got to the gym, i had TONS of energy and banged out an hour of cardio and really worked up a sweat.

tomorrow will be an adderllin day, plus i have a long day ahead of me.

my first impression of the burner:
Pros: great appetite suppressant
a lot of energy
powerful thermogenic
Cons: felt a little weird when i first took it, a dizzy kind of feeling maybe, hard to explain
gave me an uneasy feeling in my stomach later in the day

today was only the first day and first time i took it so it may affect me differently in the days to come. i am definitely going to continue using this along with adderllin.

For breakfast: Myoplex packet
Lunch: Some pieces of chicken, fish, peppered steak (we went to a buffet)
Dinner: Sausage & peppers.. couple of scoops of peanut butter

Right now i weigh 129 lbs.

Will report back tomorrow!