Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Physique Critique Judge Quadsweep's Avatar

Default 12 weeks and counting!

Well I am 12 weeks off gear now. And if you have not been reading my posts and blogs it was not a planned off cycle. I was forced to go off suddenly without warning and without taper or any form of prescription PCT.

I was at around 3000mgs total of Sustonon, Propionate, EQ, Dbol, NPP, and Proviron. At this point I would have to assume all of this is out of my system in any effective form although I will test positive for the Nadralones and EQ for many months to come.

I was prepared as was my doctor for me to do some type of PCT such as Clomid and HCG but thus far I have not had the need and with most of my spare cash going to attorneys I am just saving my loot for now.

The stress has been tremendous to say the least! My training and diet suffered there for a bit but I am back on track with that but it never came that I was not able to do my litmus test 225x25 reps on incline. My joints were hurting like hell for a while there but that seems to be subsiding now. I am still around 220# still have all 6 abs but I would guess I dropped 3 pounds lean and replaced it with fat. I need to do a body fat % reading so I know where I am but I don’t want to SEE the numbers! I will do this soon I suppose…man up!

Now I know a bunch of you are going to say here goes the supplement plug. This is not so. I am just saying what I am using. If I were not sponsored I would be using something OTC for sure. Would it be Neetobuildmuscle products? Who knows…actually 2 of the products are Protein Factory products I get through Needto, Unleashed and PostCycle. I am also using HCGenerate and NeedtoSlin. I am still getting wood like always, still horny like always and I look about the same for the most part. I am getting ready to go off these products and try Bridge from Needto. We will see what happens.

I am going to have to go off everything to see if I crash as I am going to try to get on some type of HRT prescription from my doctor, Hopefully Testosterone shots, as I know the gels suck ass and are very pricey. I am 41yo and have not been very nice to my HPTA in any way shape or form. I do not want to crash at all but if I go off the OTC products and do crash well then I guess we will know the shit all works huh?! What a messed up segment of my life this has been but it has taught me I do not need to be on nearly as much as I was in the past for as long as I was. I always try to see the positives in a situation. I can assure you I would have never used any OTC hormone type product had this not happened to me. This is just another chapter in my 30 years of trying to get bigger and better.

Jeff

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blo...-and-counting/
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com Sponsored Athlete!

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Quadsweep View Post
    Well I am 12 weeks off gear now. And if you have not been reading my posts and blogs it was not a planned off cycle. I was forced to go off suddenly without warning and without taper or any form of prescription PCT.

I was at around 3000mgs total of Sustonon, Propionate, EQ, Dbol, NPP, and Proviron. At this point I would have to assume all of this is out of my system in any effective form although I will test positive for the Nadralones and EQ for many months to come.

I was prepared as was my doctor for me to do some type of PCT such as Clomid and HCG but thus far I have not had the need and with most of my spare cash going to attorneys I am just saving my loot for now.

The stress has been tremendous to say the least! My training and diet suffered there for a bit but I am back on track with that but it never came that I was not able to do my litmus test 225x25 reps on incline. My joints were hurting like hell for a while there but that seems to be subsiding now. I am still around 220# still have all 6 abs but I would guess I dropped 3 pounds lean and replaced it with fat. I need to do a body fat % reading so I know where I am but I don’t want to SEE the numbers! I will do this soon I suppose…man up!

Now I know a bunch of you are going to say here goes the supplement plug. This is not so. I am just saying what I am using. If I were not sponsored I would be using something OTC for sure. Would it be Neetobuildmuscle products? Who knows…actually 2 of the products are Protein Factory products I get through Needto, Unleashed and PostCycle. I am also using HCGenerate and NeedtoSlin. I am still getting wood like always, still horny like always and I look about the same for the most part. I am getting ready to go off these products and try Bridge from Needto. We will see what happens.

I am going to have to go off everything to see if I crash as I am going to try to get on some type of HRT prescription from my doctor, Hopefully Testosterone shots, as I know the gels suck ass and are very pricey. I am 41yo and have not been very nice to my HPTA in any way shape or form. I do not want to crash at all but if I go off the OTC products and do crash well then I guess we will know the shit all works huh?! What a messed up segment of my life this has been but it has taught me I do not need to be on nearly as much as I was in the past for as long as I was. I always try to see the positives in a situation. I can assure you I would have never used any OTC hormone type product had this not happened to me. This is just another chapter in my 30 years of trying to get bigger and better.

Jeff

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blo...-and-counting/
    It's a shame that the Obama administration has used the tax dollars of mainstream Americans to harass a good guy like yourself. What a crooked administration.

Quote Originally Posted by shredstack View Post
    It's a shame that the Obama administration has used the tax dollars of mainstream Americans to harass a good guy like yourself. What a crooked administration.
    The Obama administration did not raid this guys house,..law enforcement did. Steroids have been illegal since the 90s. It has nothing to do with obama.

Nice dig but Obama didn't start this. Bush 1 is the guy who started it all.

RESURRECTED! AnglicanBeachParty's Avatar

Rock on, Jeff!

RX MEMBER

Well it's true that Bush also persecuted the AAS community but the Obama administration is worse. Biden is one of the biggest enemies of AAS users.

Well it's true that Bush also persecuted the AAS community but the Obama administration is worse. Biden is one of the biggest enemies of AAS users.
    This is SOOOOOO TRUE! Read Rick Collins LEGAL MUSCLE! Awesome fucking book. I wish soooo much I had read it before I got popped! PLEASE READ THIS BOOK! Jod fucking Biding is the reason AAS is illeagal and scheduled. The Fucking DEA,HAHS( HealthandHumanServices) the fucking AMA...everyone told congrsss it should not be scheduled and guess what? Joe biden and his cronies pushed it through! Pathetic! Fuck man why use logic and listen to a bunch of FUCKING EXPERTS THAT ARE ADVISING YOU YOU KNOW NOTHING FUCKING POMPAS ASSHOLE FUCKTARDS! ......you can tell I have thought about this shit huh!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by D_T View Post
    Nice dig but Obama didn't start this. Bush 1 is the guy who started it all.
    And you are right Obama has nothing to do with this but he could fucking do something about it! Like stop it! Like the experts said! Point made.

Good luck, Jeff. I'm glad you're maintaining a positive outlook. Keep it up brother.
    Questions? Email me: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Quadsweep View Post
    This is SOOOOOO TRUE! Read Rick Collins LEGAL MUSCLE! Awesome fucking book. I wish soooo much I had read it before I got popped! PLEASE READ THIS BOOK! Jod fucking Biding is the reason AAS is illeagal and scheduled. The Fucking DEA,HAHS( HealthandHumanServices) the fucking AMA...everyone told congrsss it should not be scheduled and guess what? Joe biden and his cronies pushed it through! Pathetic! Fuck man why use logic and listen to a bunch of FUCKING EXPERTS THAT ARE ADVISING YOU YOU KNOW NOTHING FUCKING POMPAS ASSHOLE FUCKTARDS! ......you can tell I have thought about this shit huh!

Jeff
    You can add the DEA to that list of those who opposed the ban on steroids. It's kind of ironic that a government agency that opposed the ban is required to arrest based on the ban...ain't life strange, lol!

Man, keep going strong, you're doing much better than I did maintaining a positive attitude with your training. I really struggled with it during my whole ordeal but I'm happy to say I'm back on track and really enjoying training again, I haven't enjoyed it this much in years! I guess you could say I have a new perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Good luck, Jeff. I'm glad you're maintaining a positive outlook. Keep it up brother.
    In my life my cup is almost always half full!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinE View Post
    You can add the DEA to that list of those who opposed the ban on steroids. It's kind of ironic that a government agency that opposed the ban is required to arrest based on the ban...ain't life strange, lol!

Man, keep going strong, you're doing much better than I did maintaining a positive attitude with your training. I really struggled with it during my whole ordeal but I'm happy to say I'm back on track and really enjoying training again, I haven't enjoyed it this much in years! I guess you could say I have a new perspective.
    HEY MAN! Glad things are back on track for you! I will get through it one way or another. Will just be glad when it is all behind me. Been swamped but we will talk soon man.

Jeff

RX MEMBER

yeah, we would have been better off with Mcain.. who did wasted congress's time going after baseball players who were taking steriods?

Quote Originally Posted by hulk7280 View Post
    yeah, we would have been better off with Mcain.. who did wasted congress's time going after baseball players who were taking steriods?
    Who I voted for! But hey...maybe weed will become legal finally. Once they see CA making a profit! Its all about the pay pay!

Jeff

Banned

are you under 185 pounds yet Jeff?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast