Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default D BO's HUGE BOLADROL CYCLE

D BO’S HUGE BOLADROL CYCLE
    This will be my log of a 4 week Boladrol cycle of 8mg a day split into 2 different doses 4mg in the A.M. and 4mg in the P.M. both of these doses will be taken just 30 min. prior to a workout. I will be doing two a day workouts most of the time, but if my body needs rest I will listen and will still take the dosages the same probably 6:30 A.M. & 3:00 P.M.
    History on myself - I started lifting light very early in life. I was skimming muscle mags and doing training since I was 8yrs. old, but I really started lifting strong around 13-15. Like so many of us do between injuries and real life situations I have had to start and stop lifting many times. I never truly got my diet in order till about 3 years ago though, but once again this always seems to come in question around this time of yr. Being a bodybuilder was a dream since I was young, but so was the military so I served 10yrs in the Army where my group of leaders would not allow me to bulk up cause of health risks and needing to be quick on my feet. Well I am now out and have been slowly putting on mass. I have ran many stupid and uneducated cycles when I was young and have ran many educated ones since but have only ran two small cycles or so in the last 2 yrs. or so. I have done plenty of PH cycles as well and fell in love with Superdrol and Decabolin. So I am curious to see how this will stack up against them. By the way I do not work for PHF and am in no way being payed or compensated for this testing log I am providing about PHF’s Boladrol product. These are all my own thoughts and views for better or worse about this compound and hopefully will be looked at as such.
    Training - I was training in a DC style training here recently, but for this TEST run of Boladrol I wanted something I could really try and measure at the end and I think I will use this on other cycles if successful on this run. My plan is to put on as much clean bulk as I can I don’t mind a little bloat here and there or a few lbs. of fat but I really want it to be mostly nice muscle mass that I can keep after my cycle, so I will be doing lots of cardio type training in the mornings that include full body workouts such as ply metrics, calisthenics, balance, speed, cardio, aerobics, yoga, Pilates and core training. I have not done this training for the last month or so, so it’s going to be a bit hard to get back into but it’s what is best for me. I know it’s probably not what some want to see, but for me it is something that makes me feel good, in shape, balanced, and healthy throughout life and it will give us another way to gauge this product I think for not only us Bodybuilders but all types. That is my morning workouts which can run from 45min to 60min. Now for my evening workouts I will be working on just Strength and Bodybuilding so here is where the heart will be.
    My evening training will consists of basic movements for MASS this will include chest, back, and legs only. It is not going to be set where I will tell you I am going to do this number of sets for this muscle group on this day every week because this is not what I believe in. Listen to your body and hear what its saying. So there maybe some days where I say ya know what I’m just going to stretch and that’s it. I need sleep and guess what I will sleep. I’m not going to punish my body when it is tapping out cause I don’t want any more injuries and am looking for a healthy nice, clean, built body all the way around for years to come. I will give you all particular exercises that I will do, if I do train that body part that day. I do not conform to any certain number of reps every time although you will find they will probably line up pretty close most of the time. Also there will be extreme myofascial massaging and DC and FST 7 style stretching along with yoga type stretching. I believe in this deeply to build mass and make room for your new broken down and found muscles to fill into. I will list exact exercises and stretches later.
    DIET & NUTRITION - I am not a stickler on my diet and would not even call it a diet so there will be sometimes I might have an extra potato or some extra beef in the middle of the night cause even though I am over weight right now and not near what I wish to look like I need the meat on my body and if my body asks for it I will give it what it needs. Not talking about bored or depressed eating but true hunger.
    Truth is I have been off my eating ritual since thanksgiving in which I put on an extra 7% of fat almost since. Not good, but I have put on some needed muscle as well. I believe in staying pretty lean but I’m ok where I’m at just as long as I can keep some of this new found weight as muscle in the end. Ok so my stats I shall list later on but I will give you a good idea of my diet.
    Protein is 40%, Carbs 30%, and Fat 30%
    406gr 347gr 146gr
    1,625 1,389 1,311 Calories
    Total – 4,326 calories
    Resting Metabolic Rate – 2,180 Calories
    Total Daily expenditure at the very least – 3,473 Calories
    7AM - Training
    8AM - 6 whole eggs, beef or chicken, 2 slices bread, Protein Shake, Banana
    10AM- Brown Rice, Light Protein Shake, Apple
    12PM- Lean Beef, Green Beans, Salad w eggs and chz
    2PM - Grilled Chicken, Peas, Asparagus
    3PM - Maltodexterin, Orange
    3:30PM Training
    4:30PM - 4slices of wheat bread or Sweet Potato, Tuna, Apple, scoop of Peanut butter & Protein Shake
    7PM - Turkey, Peas, Salad, Grapes, Fat Free Pudding
    9PM - Casein/Whey Protein Shake w a scoop of Peanut Butter
    On Sundays I can eat all the carbs I want. Every week or 2 I will take out a little bit of carbs and add protein till it’s time I slowly start to cut weight down. But Carbs will not be low till awhile after this Boladrol Cycle. So that is it give or take something’s switched here or there some days that’s pretty much the bread and butter of the bread and butter.
    Supplements – Life Cycle, Glutamine, Liv-52, multi vitamin, Vitamin C 3g, Calcium & Magnesium, BCAA’s, Amino liquid, Cod liver oil, flax seed, and caffeine pills before some workouts/ Blue Emu and Bio Freeze for injuries and joints. I also have armidex, and Nolva just in case it is needed. No kinds of aspirins or anti inflammatory, pain meds or muscle relaxers which I’m prescribed, but won’t take cause of the oral PH.
    Example of Routines – Afternoon Workouts
    Monday Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun
    Back Legs Chest Back Legs Chest .
    Deadlifts Squats Dips Deadlifts Squats Dips
    Bent over row Leg curls Dec press Bent over row Leg curls Dec press
    Pull ups Standing calf Incline Flyes Pull ups Standing calf Incline Flyes
    Pull Overs Pull Overs
    I will always use 3 things in every routine for Chest I would always use Dips, A pressing exercise, and a flying exercise. For back I will always use a Deadlift, Rows, and some type of pull down or pull ups. For Legs it will be simple a Quad, Hamstring and Calf exercise in each workout. All workouts will probably be 30 to 40 minutes long. I will just let you know what exercising I do each Morning they will all have strength and endurance exercises in all the morning workouts fasted.

FIT TEST
    Resting HR- 55
    Pull ups- 4 perfect form not stopping
    Vertical leap-17in. standing still
    Toe touch Stretch -7 in. past feet
    Electric chair-75 sec
    Push ups- 29 perfect form and no stalling
    Bicep Curls- 12 Reps w/ 50 lbs on bowflex
    In & Outs-37 reps
    Jumping jacks fast for 2min then sprint through last 30 sec of them
    Ending HR-165, 1min later 120, 2min later 110, 3min later 96, 4 min later- 97
    I do not do maxing out regularly on my lifts cause of injuries I will give you guys some extra lifts though to also see strength increases.
    These had to be done on my bowflex cause of timing so I will finish moves for last strength readings on it as well. I will be using regular gym dumbbells and weights as well though.
    Squats-80lbs. on each side with 3 sec negatives 30 reps- have to stay light cause of back and knee problems.
    Incline flyes-50lbs. on each side doing them with 3sec negatives 20 reps
    Flat bench-100lbs on each side with 3 sec negatives 15 reps

STATS- 1-5-2011
    AGE- 28
    Height- 6’1.5
    Weight-245.5
    Body Fat%-21.4%
    BMI- 32
    Chest-44in.
    Waist-40in.
    Stomach belly button-42.5
    Hips-43.5in.
    Thigh-26.5in.
    Right arm relax-15.5in Flexed-18in.
    Left Arm- 15.5 Flexed-17.5in.
    Right Calf-16.5in.
    Left Calf-16.5in.
    Neck-18in.
    Forearm-12in.
    Shoulders-52.5in.

LAB RESULTS-
    WBC-9.0
    RBC-4.0 L
    HGB-13.1 L
    HCT- 37.3 L
    MCV-92.3
    MCH-32.8
    MCHC-35.2
    RDW-12.9
    PLT-236
    MPV-7.3
    NEUTR% 57.8
    LYMPH% 31.0
    MONO% 8.6
    EOSIN% 1.8
    BASO% 0.8
    Glucose 106
    BUN 12
    Creat 1.4 H
    Sodium 139
    Potassium 3.9
    CL 106
    CO2- 25
    Protein- 7.4
    Albumin- 4.6
    Calcium- 9.5
    T-Bil- 0.9
    ALK PHO- 45
    AST- 27
    ALT- 25
    ANI GAP – 8.0
    Calc EGF – 67.4
    Trigly- 101
    Chol- 179
    HDL- 35
    LDL- 119

BP 135/90
    My trial run starts on January 6, 2011 I will try to keep a daily log and will post pics later in the day.
    D BO

D BO is a fictional character and anything said or done is for entertainment purposes only.
    Please do not use any methods or actions that may be stated, nothing is backed by science and is only fictional.
    Do not take anything said personal, we are all here to learn and grow. We are all brothers of Iron and should act as such.

Damn and holy shit can you eat brah!Good luck with the Boladrol cycle D BO!Did you get it from the Prohormone store and are you a member of the forum if not your welcome to come join PHF bro anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    Damn and holy shit can you eat brah!Good luck with the Boladrol cycle D BO!Did you get it from the Prohormone store and are you a member of the forum if not your welcome to come join PHF bro anytime.
    Yea I can sometimes. I just found out about this site cause I was wondering what happened to john and Dave so I found them and yea I just joined over at PHF to show off my log there to. Like I said thanks again man. hopefully this will be a good log.

Default pics

Sorry bout the quality Ill get some more done later on in the week.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Day 1 workout 1

245.5lbs.
    Push ups all different kinds 130 reps, Pull ups 29 reps, lat pull downs and rows 80 reps,

Cardio 10 min jog, 300 reps different core exercises, stretching.
    Sorry guys my days and nights along with my workouts are gonna be all flipped upside down for the next few days so just deal with me and I will promise to give you guys a good log.
    No new difference really except maybe a little more pump in my chest but I think I just blasted the hell out of my workout.

Time to refill and hit some legs up in a bit.

Day 1 workout 2
    Squats 80lbs on each side 5x10 with 10 sec between sets DC Stretch
    Leg Curls 35lbs. on each side 4x10 with 10 sec between sets DC Stretch
    Donkey Calves 100 reps 10x10 with 15 sec rest between sets.

Day 2 Workout 1
    245.4lbs.
    I didn’t sleep to well last night, but then I rarely do. Today I did fasted sports like training, cardio, plyo, and jogging. Total length was 1 hour I was pooped at the end, but my muscles still have a very full feeling. Even though workout was very hard my workout seemed tranquil like yoga/calm type feeling. I like having this calm in control type feeling when doing such hard cardiovascular training. I have had a couple times where I kind of get this itchy feeling, not sure if this is due to product or not seeing how it is still very early in trial. Over all very good workout with good energy even on little sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by D BO View Post
    Day 2 Workout 1
    245.4lbs.
    I didn’t sleep to well last night, but then I rarely do. Today I did fasted sports like training, cardio, plyo, and jogging. Total length was 1 hour I was pooped at the end, but my muscles still have a very full feeling. Even though workout was very hard my workout seemed tranquil like yoga/calm type feeling. I like having this calm in control type feeling when doing such hard cardiovascular training. I have had a couple times where I kind of get this itchy feeling, not sure if this is due to product or not seeing how it is still very early in trial. Over all very good workout with good energy even on little sleep.
    D Bo if your having trouble sleeping brah like I used to for up to 5 weeks with no sleep whatsoever try buying a bottle of ALRI Comatose ever since I started taking it I sleep like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    D Bo if your having trouble sleeping brah like I used to for up to 5 weeks with no sleep whatsoever try buying a bottle of ALRI Comatose ever since I started taking it I sleep like a baby.
    Really I have never tried it I might have to look into gettin some. Thanks Jet.

Day 3 No workout
    245.9 lbs.
    Ok I had planned on hitting it hard today but because of some unexpected circumstances which led me to being up over 24 hrs almost working I decided to throw in the towel. Like I said if my body is not able to under go what I have planned I would rather not try to man my way through it like a hard ass and injure myself or do it for no reason or no gain. So I was trying to catch up on sleep the last 12hrs or so. I feel much better now, but I still doubt I go ahead and get one in till tomorrow. I’ll take this chance to regenerate myself and kick it in tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a p90x kind of shoulders and arms workout with some HIIT training and then in the evening hopefully a nice little chest workout.
    Now tracking my Boladrol, I have got a couple small headaches but again I was up with out sleep also so this could be a factor. I have not experienced anymore itching, but during my sleep earlier I had some trippy dreams man, and you talk about vivid man it was like I was there. No notice in aggression or libido yet as I have seen in some other logs though. On the good side I do feel a bit more full still even after not working out and resting. I really hate giving any kind of side effects yet though because they can be chalked up to pure placebo effect especially so early in the run. All in all everything is going well just needed my sleep.

Day 4 workout 1
    248.3 lbs.
    Shoulders and arms I do a shoulder movement to biceps and then to triceps and repeat for a second set then move on to the next tri set of exercises with no break through the whole workout longer then 10 sec. warm up 10 min jog then stretch.
    Shoulder exercises Reps 1st 2nd Weight 1st 2nd
    Alternating shoulder press 15 15 50 50
    Shoulder press from waist up 12 15 50 50
    Side and rear flyes together 10 8 10 10
    Upright rows 13 12 50 50
    Front and side laterals straight arms 16 16 10 10
    Biceps
    Curl up hammer down 8 8 50 50
    Crouching concentration curls 10 8 50 50
    Static arm curls 16 16 50 50
    Standing alternating curls 8 8 50 50
    In and out bicep curls 16 16 50 50
    Triceps
    Two arm kickbacks 15 15 10 10
    Chair Dips 15 15
    Flip grip twist kick backs 8 8 10 10
    Lying tricep extentions 12 12 50 50
    Side tri rises 12 12
    DC style stretching for all 3 groups at the end for 1 min. a piece. I was Super tight
    10 min rest then 350 reps of ab and oblique exercises
    Man today was a great workout with a huge pump. My weight was up today which is good especially because my body is looking a little slimmer. I now know for sure the fullness im feeling is no placebo effect after this workout I know my body well enough to know I don’t feel this pumped and full throughout my workouts and the days anything like this. I’m getting excited cause I can just feel my body growing it feels like. I’m very glad I took that rest earlier it was well worth it. Now it’s time to refuel again and hit the chest if it feels right tonight. I am feeling great by the way, I think my BP might be up a little I’ll check it before next workout but for right now nothing else but good feelings.

Day 4 workout 2
    BP 135/78
    Chest
    Decline Press 80 lbs.-7x10 w/10sec rest between sets and 2 min rest after exercise
    Decline Fly 50 lbs.- 7x10 w/10sec rest between sets and 2 min rest after exercise
    Chair Dips- 7x10 w/10sec rest between sets and 2 min rest after exercise

Back
    Rack Deadlift 155 lbs. – 5x10
    Standing straight arm lat pull downs 50 lbs. -5x10
    One arm cable rows 50 lbs. -5x10
    DC style stretching for both body parts
    The pump was great again, I can really feel my muscles working and contracting better with this stuff. My aggression during this workout seemed to be up a little but I haven’t noticed it any other time. The itchy feeling came back for a few minutes again during this workout but went away soon. No other side effects or noticeable positives at this point other then the since of well being.

Day 5 workout 1
    I did yoga yesterday it was a bit hard since it’s been about a month and a ½ since the last time I did it. My glutes are killing me from it. Nothing else much to report other then the gain of another pound of weight.
    Day 5 workout 2
    Just stretching performed for about 30 minutes felt very good.

Day 6 no workout
    No weight
    Ok guys sorry I missed you yesterday but I started getting really sick and just took it off and tried to recover. Well as of today January the 13th I am still very much sick. I thought I had recovered but about 10 minutes into my workout I felt like vomiting and passing out. BP and everything was ok and it did not feel like it was from the boladrol, at least not to my knowledge yet. I believe I just caught the bug that everyone has been catching on the boards and around my town right now. Well I completed my workout except for my 300 reps of abs cause I would have puked. My workout was legs and back today at a very high pace with lots of Lunges and pull ups. Alright here was the workout…..

Day 7 Workout 1
    250.4 lbs.
    Legs and Back
    This workout took me about 30 minutes longer then usual today because of illness. Start with a 10 minute jog, 180 lunges, 135 squat jumps, 56 pull ups, 67 lat pull downs and other exercises as well but this is the majority done with short break periods. I felt like crap this whole workout, hopefully it will get better tomorrow. If not any better tomorrow it will be a pretty light day. So far 5 lbs. weight gain which appears to be solid.

Day 8 Depressing
    No weight
    Workout 1
    Walked for 30 min. this morning and did 350 reps for abs today. I am still very sick and now more people around me are catching this crap too. I can barely eat because my throat is swollen. I really feel like crap I hope this hurries up and gets out of my system so I can get back to work. My a$$ is killin me from all those lunges and jump squats yesterday, I will never get used to those I hate them with a passion. My pumps and fullness hasn’t felt the same since yesterday. Having headaches but once again I’m sick as hell and this could be the reason I started having headaches in the first place and not the boladrol. Anyways this is it for right now hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I can see some of my pumps back soon.
    After today I will be changing my dosing period to one tab every three to four hours till I hit 8mg a day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast