Day 6

Definitely felt a nice heating sensation today after my dosing along a great mood. I did not do anything but shadowboxing in terms of MMA, but I definitely hit the gym LOL! My androstenone levels were HIGH, I felt real territorial, libido was definitely up today. Definitely got the attention of many women at the gym today.... Today during the workout I sweating like a monster, and had GREAT endurance, strength is def UP since the weights that I normally train with were lighter. I actually went up in weights during the squatting session. I got a euphoria from such a great workout. Another reason that I know my none levels are very high is the fact that today I was major ahole to all those who know me. Metabolism seems to be up a bit as well. I had GREAT vascularity today, even my neighbor who I see on a daily basis told me I looked much more veinier than noramal, so I know it was not just me LOL! I did not want to leave the gym but had to make it to a date with the chick who gave me her number during the week. I don't kiss an tell so don't ask me LOL!

Workout:
5sets of bench
3 sets of incline bench
2 sets of 25 pull ups with 90lbs of plates
150 pullups without weights
2 sets of 50 with 90lbs dips
5 sets of 50 without weight dips
1500 situps including weighted leg lifts
25 pull-up dips
12 sets of squats
5 real HEAVY squats
3 sets of lunges with barbell
dot drills/agility drills
box jumps
some dumbell shoulder exercises
single leg squats 5 sets of 25
500 push-ups
30 minutes of shadowboxing including sprawls

I had energy after the workout so I did some sprints a Highschool football field
3 30 yrd
2 50 yrd
2 60 yrd
1 100 yrd

As I said I felt like a MONSTER!!!!!!

Meal 1: Organic oatmeal, bowl on the side of Quinoa flakes, 1 banana, 2 scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle chocolate
Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, spinach, 1tbsp EVCO and water
Meal 3: 2 scoops of hydrowhey with 1tbsp of EVOO and 1 green apple, and water
Meal 4: Brown Rice with Red Kidney beans, 2 chicken breasts, mixed greens, EVOO smothered over my food, and water
Meal 5: Almonds with 1 scoop of WheyToBuildMuscle, water
Meal 6: Twix, snicker(almond version), vanilla pudding, skim milk, and water

Body composition 8/10
Sense of well being/mood 10/10
aggression 9/10
endurance 10/10
strength/power output 9/10
Sleep quality 10/10
Libido/sex drive 8.5/10
Drive/Focus 10/10
Training Intensity 9.5/10
Coordination 8/10