Quote Originally Posted by newgoal300 View Post
if u are testing a new product shouldnt you use it by itself to gauge it's effects alone? just a observation........
What do you think I am doing.....

Day 20

Sorry I was not able to update due to the site construction. These past days have been great. Today I noticed a surge of energy that lasted the whole day post dosing along a great mood and great endurance. Strength and power ouptut has definitely elevated, weights continue to get lighter and easier to lift. The extra testosterone is making MMA training so much easier especially on days that require more than 3 hours straight of training. Submissions have definitely become a little easier than normal along transitionals and bodily movements. I am loving the feel good factor to this supp. I was lifting today and came across a woman that decided to ask me if she could use one of my weights. From there it turned into a conversation which entailed Men vs Women or battle of the Sexes. She made me laught becasue she noticed that I did not look her way and told me that I was the first guy to act like she was not present in the area. She told me that guys always notice her and she also told me that I had real sexy confidence. I let her baffle for a while before then told her that I needed to train, what does she do, she asks me when is the next time I will lift. I tell her usally late, she then decides to give me her number. That is now 5 numbers this week LOL, not bad eh. As you see both Androstenone and Androsterone have elevated which let me again know that both testosterone and DHT have risen. I got some SERIOUS pumps during squats today and hit a PR on the hamstring curls.

Meals: PLENTY INCLUDING almost 2 pints of ice cream and 10 Chocolate chip cookies.

Workout:
1000 pushups
2000 sit-ups(with weigths) including weighted sit-ups
5 sets of heavy bench
3 sets of heavy incline bench
10 dumbell exercises
5 sets of Heavy squats
5 sets of Heavy hack squats
some cable work
100 pullups with weights
200 dips with weights
7 sets of Hamstring curls PR