Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cool Andrew test out Product X by need2

Hey fellow good bros and gym warriors, I will beta testing a product for needto that he plans to come out with eventually. I have been lifting weights since the age of 14, started off doing more calesthetics of course. The only reason I got into weight training was to give me more strength on the baseball field. I noticed that as I got stronger the balls that I hit went farther, my arm strength got better and I got faster aka literally Bigger Strong Faster. LOL I like the way that sounds. Since the age of 16 I was diagnosed with a hyperactive hippocampus which led to HIGH and I mean HIGH testoterone levels, to the point that I have the epi ratio part of the hormonal drug test in sports while playing NCAA baseball LOL. In order to prove my innocence not only did I have to show the clearinghouse my documentation of my medical diagnosing, I had to take a polygraph test HAHAHA, of course I passed. I was always a athlete, I succeeded as running back in football but my parents did not want me getting hurt so after Freshman football I was forced to stop playing football. As a senior in Highschool, I batted over 400 with 13 homeruns and over 40 RBI's in 28 games. From Highschool I went to a community college in South Florida in which I excelled, from there I was sent to San Pedro, Dominican Republic where I showcased my skills for not 1 but a couple of organizations, the one complaint that I kept hearing from them was that I was not tall enough. (I am 5'8''-9'') I got fed up hearing that since I could literally throw a ball from home to second at about 90 mph which is RARE. One day in my dorm at San Pedro I see a UFC fight, and I say to myself hey none of those guys are tall but they can kick ass and compete. So I decide to go back home, quit baseball and focus on MMA as a whole. To my surprise I was really good at it, striking being my base since I started to learn boxing at the age of 13. I got real good at stand up and started to get the grasp of grappling and judo. People would always comment on me being a great wrestler but the funny thing was that I NEVER wrestled in highschool or college but the fact that wrestling runs in blood could be the reason why I am a natural at it. My cousin was a collegiate All American so it can explain a lot. The funny thing is that all my life as a Christian I was taught that fighting is bad even through sports but untill you learn about a sport you can't really talk, plus I have learn that people want to dictate your life, the only one that will dictate me besides myself is GOD. After 8 months of training, I decided to take an Amateaur fight to see how I would pan out, and boy did I do well. I knocked out the poor dude in 3 seconds with a viscous jab. Everyone commented on my heavy hands but I knew that it is all talk tilll you actually are living proof of it. Since then, I decided to keep training and get more refined. After a year of training I went pro, and have not lost yet. In the works of signing with major organizations but as I say MONEY TALKS. I am currently on a VIGOROUS training schedule that lasts 6 days a week. The work ethic I obtained from baseball carried onto MMA which helps a great deal and definitely gives me an edge over others. I am obssesed with shadowboxing, do it all the time, everywhere ranging from the supermarket to college LMAO. I do not do it to show off or intimidate people but to keep muscle memory within my body which is crucuial for learned behaviors. The reason I help out in forums is because I like to help people in general online and offline, but of course people need to be able to help themselves out as well. I became so helpful on forums that I became a representative for Anabolic Innovations in which that opened more overall doors for me. I have helped companies develop products as well that I knew from personal experience ACTUALLY worked. I am a true introvert so I am very private and task focused as you will see in my log. I just turned 23 but still feel how I felt during HighSchool if not better... LOL! My diet is pretty strict except that I LOVE SWEETS, especially Chocolate so don't be surprised to see cheat meals in my log that include cookies or snickers or anything of that nature. I have known needto for some time now and the dude is as genuine as they come which is why I chose to be beta-tester for his new product. I will be starting the beta product tommorow. I was told by needto that this product DRAMATICALLY boosts testosterone while lowering estrogen. needto told me that the average tester was getting a 300% increase in testosterone, talk about WOW that is a huge increase LOL! I know stacking this with some LCLT will do some justice which is what I plan on doing. I don't look to add on muscle with any supplement so I will not be posting pics unless people start raving to see pics LOL. I am looking more athletic needs such as strength/power output, recovery, aggression, drive, focus, sense of well being, coordination, memory, agility, endurance, glycogen retention, better quality of sleep which I have plenty of LOL. I know that many love bodybuilding but I am sure MMA is cool in your books to LOL, so feel free to show me some love cuz I got some love for ya all as well LOL!
    I fight at 170 and my current weight is 171.5 so making weight is Cake LMAO, the thing is that I stay all year in shape so umm yea LOL. Here is a list of what to expect on my daily log ins:

Body composition
    Sense of well being/mood
    aggression
    endurance
    strength/power output
    Sleep quality
    Libido/sex drive
    Drive/Focus
    Training Intensity
    Coordination
    Memory
    Hunger
    Pheromone release

Let me explain the whole pheromone concept to those that do not know about them. They are bodily chemical messengers that we all give off, some more and others less. The None based mones are masculine and dominant mones. The Nol based mones are friendly mones. The androsterone is masculine yet Wisdom like and comforting. We all carry different ratios of them, I tend to carry more None than any but I definitely carry androsterone since I am a wise dude and always learn from my mistakes. The reason that I have such high levels of None is that I have high levels of testosterone, testosterone metabolites become androstenone within the sweat/urine and feces. People are usually pretty darn intimidated by me which is normal and expected with my body chemistry. I expect my Nones to elevate even further which is going to make people even distant themselves even further from me. The funny thing about Nones is that they STINK, my friends and family always tell me how much I stink lol. The other day after grappling training, my trainer's girlfriend comes into the complex and starts talking to us, and she goes what is that smell, it smells like ass. I just laught and admit that it was the scent of my sweat. People can literally smell from at least 50 feet which is crazy. The funny thing is other women have gotten real close to me and said you smell nice while everyone else was like what is this chick talking about he smells shit. If I don't overly intimidate a woman, they absolutely are infatuated with me, the reason I can't say that I do well with women is because half the time I scare them away LMAO. One time when I was learning about pheromones, I picked up some NPA which is androsteNone concentrate, what a mistake. I took ONLY 1 dab and went out. I had people literally moving from one side of the room to the other with doing their best not to make eye contact with me. I have had women in the past cry or run away when I have tried to approach them in a friendly manner. So yeah I am like Beast from the movie Beauty and the Beast LMAO. Dudes either try to be real friendly with me or avoid me at all costs, it is pretty funny. Anyways, if you got more questions about pheromones go ahead and shoot.

I was instructed to take 3 caps first thing when I wake up in which I will also take 1.5g of LCLT before eating breakfast. I don't count calories so don't break your heads over my caloric intake LOL. I will being giving a breakdown of my training daily schedule, it does change weekly since my trainers have hectic schedules but I am a priority so we work with each other. My lifing protcols are crazy so again bare with me, and I will not show numbers since I do not have a video to show for the lifts. Other than that my good bros enjoy sit tight and enjoy the ride, cuz this going to be a hell of a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PENCILNECK

Im in you lucky fock!

Sounds good, but what is LCLT?

Quote Originally Posted by beezy13 View Post
    Sounds good, but what is LCLT?
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate

Day 1 of Product X
    So I took 3 caps as soon I woke up with the LCLT. About 20 minutes after taking it, I felt mellow and in a really pleasant mood, laughing from anything and just jollly as can be. I also noticed that body temperature increased quite well, started to get a thermogenic effect which I know is from androgen elevation. I also noticed a slight increase in testes fullness....Here is where it gets interesting; about an hour into it, I started to pee every 10 minutes which tells me that DHT levels rose which is a GOOD thing. See DHT is responsible for sex drive, CNS stimulation, mood, strength, some endurance, natural anti-estrogenic properties, 10x more anabolic than testosterone with the skeletal structure, hardens muscle, and increases aggression. I definitely noticed that my pheromone output was strong and was not so friendly since I could not get people to make eye contact with me no matter how friendly and welcoming I presented myself which is a sign of more androstenone production. I did get the attention of young women (probably 18) she gave me a naughty stare but then was timid as usual LOL. So as soon as I started to do muay thai drills, boy did I have nice calm aggression, even my trainer commented on my focus and drive. When it came time to spar I noticed a little more endurance and the will to take more punishment which was pretty interesting. After 1 hour muay thai I started to work on grappling/wrestling submissions and combat sambo. It went real smooth, again the drive was still there and as I started to do 5 minute sessions I could not help to notice the aggression that I had which helped to control people a bit easier than normal. After all that grappling I did 3 hours of lifting:

Bench with different weights, a total of 8 sets
    different dumbell exercises that included dumbell cleans, 7 sets
    500 push ups
    200 pull ups
    1500 sit-ups including 2 sets of weighted leg lifts
    12 sets of squats with different weights
    3 sets of lunges with weighted plates
    100 sprawls with weights
    shadow boxing in between sets
    25 pullup dips
    150 weighted dips
    leg curls 5 sets
    leg extensions 5 sets

Meal 1: Lots of oatmeal, 1 banana, berries, 2 whole eggs, 1 scoop of WheyToBuildMuscle Chocolate flavor, water
    Meal 2: Spinach, 1/2 burgers, cup full of almonds, water
    Meal 3: Sprouted grain bread with Almond butter, left over salmon from Sunday, some broccoli, tortilla chips, and water
    Meal 4: Green Apple with Peanut Butter, some raisins, 1 scoop of whey with 2 tbsp of EVOO, and water
    Meal 5: Brown rice with Frijoles, romanian lettuce, 3 Chicken breasts with 3 tbsps on EVOO and 1tbsp of EVCO poured over it and water

So as you can see I have quite the appetite but train like a horse, I forgot to mention that 5-6 days a week as soon as I get up I start to shadow box and then hit my own heavy bag for 30-60 minutes depending on my schedule.

I will start doing the ratings, on day 5 when I feel its more applicable. I don't want to hear oh that the placebos talking LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew732 View Post
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by beezy13 View Post
    thanks man.
    no prob bro, great for increasing androgen receptor count/density which allows for more LH production and indirect testosterone production, also allows the hormonal products one use's to continue it's intended effect.

ill like a sample.

Hope you love it bro! I'm excited to see your progress.

looking forward to reading

I'm in bro, love the detail in here keep it up
    Confucius say...
    A ripped guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still ripped.
    A fat guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still fat.

Thanks for the support my good bros!

Day 2

Took 3 caps before breakfast and about 30 minutes later still noticed a warming sensation of the body, did not pee too much today. I also noticed that I was in a great mood but also real energized and sort of aggressive, my scalp was itchy today as well. Endurance was great today during MMA sparring, I noticed that I felt the need to keep pushing even though I was starting to lose some breath. Another interesting occurence was that I landed every single takedown attempt which usually I land 90% of them, today I was NOT stopped once which was real encouraging to me. Did muay thai pad work for about an hour including sprawls, again I definitely noticed a nice drive/focus zone during this session. I definitely gave off a putrid smell today because at times I had to put my nose across my shoulder not to smell by chest area, but my upper lip was not helping LOL! The only thing that I don't like when testosterone and NONE levels rise is how people normally at least say hello are too timid to greet me and kind of avoid me yet they stare at me from a distance, some real annoying garbage. I also seemed a bit more vasolated than normal, especially during MMA sparring, it was pretty cool. Hunger also seems to be up a bit because I ate dinner not too long ago and I am already ready for a snack. My focus to do paperwork seems to be good as well because I am less distracted than normal which is definitely to my benefit since I can get the case of the ADHD's LOL.

I had a lighter day of conditioning as follows:
    100 pull ups
    1000 situps with leg lifts and crunches
    5 50 yard sprints
    5 sets of a specific back exercise that I do not know the name of LMAO
    jump roping 10 minutes
    5 sets of dot drills
    5 sets of tricep extensions
    5 sets of exercises for the traps
    10 sets of the these power output leg exercises

Meal 1: Crap load of Oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey, blueberries, 2 scoops of natty PB, and water
    Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with Almond Butter, organic mixed greens, 1 banana, and water
    Meal 3: 1 scoop of whey with 2 tbsps of EVCO, 1 green apple, and water
    Meal 4: Brown Rice with Red Pinto beans, broccoli, 2 chicken breasts, an ice cream sundae, some chocolate chip cookies, water
    Meal 5: Cheerios with Almond milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of almonds, and water
    Still going to eat LOL

Day 3

About 45 minutes after my dosing of Product X I got a pretty overwhelming heat sensation that lasted for about 30 minutes, my face warm and somewhat red, was kind of cool LOL. I noticed A LOT of aggression today which I like, when I was driving anyone who made a mistake blew me up instantly. I wanted to hurt my grappling partners today during grapplig sessions. I did pure grappling with different partners for an hour in the cage, definitely was aggressive somewhat of an ahole since I did moves that you should not really do to your partner but as I said before my aggression and temper was up. Did pure muay thai pad work today for at least 45 minutes with my trainer, work on angles an so forth, had a nice drive factor. I definitely noticed a rise in libido today, normally I don't think about women during training hours but today I did somewhat which is RARE. Nones were high and an asian woman at the gym was ovulating so she could not help but to stare at me in a very naught matter, can't blame her though hehe.
    Today's workout:
    5 sets of incline bench
    5 sets of kettlebell drills
    1200 situps including weighted leg lifts
    8 sets of heavy weight squats
    5 sets of hamstring extensions
    7 sets of dumbell based exercises
    500 push ups
    100 pullups with weights included
    250 weighted dips
    5 sets of 5 minute wall sits

Endurance was up in the weight room from what I can tell, which is def a good thing for me.

Meal 1: Organic Raisin Bran with Almond milk, 2 scoops of wheytobuild chocolate, grapes, and water
    Meal 2: Sprouted Grain bread with 5tbsp of natty PB, 1 scoop of whey, 1 banana and water
    Meal 3: Turkey breast slices with organic mixed greens, almonds, EVOO and EVCO drizzled over the greens, cranberries, and water
    Meal 4: Pita roll with tuna, spinach, and water
    Meal 5: Brown rice with pigeon peas, 2 Chicken breasts, some mixed greens,with 2 tbsp EVOO, some more almonds, and water
    Still going to eat another meal.

Day 4

Well I am not sure if my body went through a heating sensation today since I went outside and did sprints almost right after dosing Product X. Mood was great today, I was very focused overall. Calm aggression is WAY UP, only when needed. Today I worked on submissions with a well a experienced MMA fighter who has been in the game for 10 plus years. We worked on a lot of arm bar techiques from guard, we also worked on some different crucifixes from Guard. Then we MMA sparred for 7 rounds of 5 minutes and I was on FIRE LOL, had great overall performance. My drive factor was GREAT during pure grappling sessions to the point people were getting frustrated in rolling with me. I must say I left the MMA facility in a GREAT mood. Hunger was up today for sure, I had to pick up take extra protien intake today. My adrenals were up today which was good stuff, made the workout easier. Testes definitely plump as well HAHAHA! Surprisingly people were talkative to me usually its hi and bye but today unfortunately people wanted to conversate. A woman entered a conversation I was having with some dude and kept talking to me to the point she gave me her number LOL, at least she was pretty and in good shape. I know I was releasing some nols due to my good mood so that is what made it easier for the woman to feel comfortable around me.

Meal 1: Oatmeal with 1 banana, almond milk with 2 scoops of wheytobuild chocolate
    Meal 2: Sprouted Grain bread with 5 tbsp of natty PB, turkey breasts slices, 1 orange, and water
    Meal 3: Sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, with organic mixed greens, and water
    Meal 4: 2 Angus burgers with cole slaw, spinach, 1 sweet potatoe, and water
    Meal 5: cheat meal that consist of the following: 12 pieces of chicken from a bucket of KFC, 1 pint of mashed potatoes, 1 pint of cole slaw, buscuits, 1 chocolate filled donut, 2 cheese sticks from Pizza Hut, and water

Workout
    2oo pull-ups
    1 10 minute wall sit
    1000 situps including some leg lifts
    5 minutes of jump roping
    leg pushes for 10 sets
    dot drills
    5 sets of hammer pulls

Day 5

Took 3 caps first thing when I woke with LCLT, still getting some body heat increase along a real mellow down feeling. Mood was awesome LOL, felt like the King of France. The quality of training was OUTSTANDING today, I felt great during MMA sparring, and was wrestling extrememly well. I did 5 rounds of 5 minutes of MMA hard sparring, definitely bringing it to my partner, had more endurnace than usual which allowed me to be RELENTLESS! I was definitely in the zone because my partner threw a right hand that landed on my right cheek, which led to a popped zit, which led to blood, and I DID NOT NOTICE it till my trainer came and took a look. After sparring and grappling which again I excelled real well today in, I hit the speed and power bag for another 30 minutes. It was funny cuz when I saw that I had 5 minutes left till the end of the session, I started to grunt just to make sure that I pushed hard and I must say it felt good LOL!

I noticed that my erone levels are higher from I assume DHT level increases because people have been more wanting to talk to me. Unfortunately I know my nones are still very high because some chick came in today the facility today, when she saw me she got uncomfortable and stopped smiling, also could not even say a friendly hello LOL. I felt bad and tried to say hello but as soon I went to approach her, she did 180 and split like race car. I did not lift today since I wanted give my muscles a break for a hard workout tommorow.

Meal 1: Organic Raisin Bran, 1 cup of quinoa flakes, berries, 2 scoops of WheytoBuildMuscle Chocolate, and water
    Meal 2: Grilled chicken breast with organic mixed greens, almonds, EVOO drizzled over the greens, water
    Meal 3: Sprouted Grain bread with Almond butter, 1scoop of whey
    Meal 4: Oatmeal with 1 green apple, 2 soops of whey, 1 full carrot, water
    Meal 5: Cooked Platains, 2 baked Chicken Breasts, EVCO drizzled over the platains, some ritz crackers, pudding, some organic ice cream, some grapes and water

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast