Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Day 6

Definitely felt a nice heating sensation today after my dosing along a great mood. I did not do anything but shadowboxing in terms of MMA, but I definitely hit the gym LOL! My androstenone levels were HIGH, I felt real territorial, libido was definitely up today. Definitely got the attention of many women at the gym today.... Today during the workout I sweating like a monster, and had GREAT endurance, strength is def UP since the weights that I normally train with were lighter. I actually went up in weights during the squatting session. I got a euphoria from such a great workout. Another reason that I know my none levels are very high is the fact that today I was major ahole to all those who know me. Metabolism seems to be up a bit as well. I had GREAT vascularity today, even my neighbor who I see on a daily basis told me I looked much more veinier than noramal, so I know it was not just me LOL! I did not want to leave the gym but had to make it to a date with the chick who gave me her number during the week. I don't kiss an tell so don't ask me LOL!

Workout:
    5sets of bench
    3 sets of incline bench
    2 sets of 25 pull ups with 90lbs of plates
    150 pullups without weights
    2 sets of 50 with 90lbs dips
    5 sets of 50 without weight dips
    1500 situps including weighted leg lifts
    25 pull-up dips
    12 sets of squats
    5 real HEAVY squats
    3 sets of lunges with barbell
    dot drills/agility drills
    box jumps
    some dumbell shoulder exercises
    single leg squats 5 sets of 25
    500 push-ups
    30 minutes of shadowboxing including sprawls

I had energy after the workout so I did some sprints a Highschool football field
    3 30 yrd
    2 50 yrd
    2 60 yrd
    1 100 yrd

As I said I felt like a MONSTER!!!!!!

Meal 1: Organic oatmeal, bowl on the side of Quinoa flakes, 1 banana, 2 scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle chocolate
    Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, spinach, 1tbsp EVCO and water
    Meal 3: 2 scoops of hydrowhey with 1tbsp of EVOO and 1 green apple, and water
    Meal 4: Brown Rice with Red Kidney beans, 2 chicken breasts, mixed greens, EVOO smothered over my food, and water
    Meal 5: Almonds with 1 scoop of WheyToBuildMuscle, water
    Meal 6: Twix, snicker(almond version), vanilla pudding, skim milk, and water

Body composition 8/10
    Sense of well being/mood 10/10
    aggression 9/10
    endurance 10/10
    strength/power output 9/10
    Sleep quality 10/10
    Libido/sex drive 8.5/10
    Drive/Focus 10/10
    Training Intensity 9.5/10
    Coordination 8/10
    Memory N/A
    Hunger 7/10
    Pheromone release 9/10

Day 7 is an OFF DAY

Still getting a nice warm sensation awhile after taking product X. I definitely urinated today a bit more than usual. Great sense of well being, feeling real Alpha today. No mones issue to report since I stood home all day LMAO.

ATE ALL DAY, don't feel like posting all the nonsense I ate LMAO!

Day 8

So I poped the three caps and about an hour later I started to get the diuretic effect, peeing more frequently, etc. Def getting a nice Alpha great sense well being mood, I am also feeling more vitalized. I think some estrogen is being suppressed because I feel my lower back getting tighter which occurs with AI's, which tells me I need to stretch more while on these supps. Appetite is going strong along metabolism. Today during muay thai I was going strong during the pad session, drive was awesome. When I started to sparr, I was still getting the chase factor, where I just keep bullying the individual whether he lands a good punch or kick, I just keep pressing foward. My takedowns were consistant as well along my clinches, again great stuff in terms of endurance, my second wind has been great! Grappling was smooth as well, had my jiu-jitzu trainer working with me on different angled arm bars, protecting against a kimura from guard and turning it into either a crucifix or armbar. My strength was also prominent today when finishing submissions, strength has been steadily rising from what I have noticed. To show you that I am not pulling placebo, the same occured during lifting. Weights are still feeling lighter than normal, and I decided to go an extra 5 reps on all compound lifts with NO PROBLEM whatsoever! Also I was in such a great mood that I was literally rocking out to my ipod while lifting and not giving a crap what the others around me thought. I had two people ask me what I was taking that I was so energized and I told them I am beta testing a test booster, and they were like well whatever you are on I got to get on LMAO! The pumps were unbearable that I had to shorten my volume on the squats today.

Workout:
    Bench 4 sets Strong
    Incline Bench 3 sets STRONG
    1500 situps- including weighted leg lifts with 15 more lbs than normal
    8 sets of squats, 3 were Heavy but could not go two more due the unbearable pumps, also noticed serious veingage on my quads hehe
    7 sets of hamstring curls
    5 sets of quad curls
    shadowboxing mixed in
    5 sets of dot/agility drills
    5 sets of dumbells curls
    2 sets of hammer curls
    2 sets of 5 minute wall sits
    2 sets of dumbell lunges
    5 sets of 90 lbs weighted dips
    5 sets of 90lb weighted pull-ups

On a separate note, I STUNK TODAY BIGTIME, my trainer complained, my mother complained, it was great. Not too mention I knew my nones were wreaking since I could smell myself. Also NOONE wanted to talk with me which was great, I got lots of people asking me questions during MMA training, even though I am not their trainer LOL. See that is the thing I love about testosterone, it leads to androstenone and even though you stink; people still respect you, LOVE IT!

Meal 1: Oatmeal with 1 banana, 2 scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle Chocolate with 2 tbsp of EVCO
    Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with 5 tbsp of natty peanut butter, 1 green apple, 1 scoop of needto whey, and water
    Meal 3: Mixed greens with Albacore tuna with EVOO drizzled over it, some grapes, raisins, and water
    Meal 4: 2 Scoops of hydro whey with 2 tbsps of EVCO, half of banana, water
    Meal 5: Brown rice with Red Kidney beans, mixed greens, 2 chicken breasts, with 3tbsps of EVCO, water
    Meal 6: 2 Better Protein Bars, with extra almond butter on the side, water

Body composition 9/10 (vascularity and fullness is coming out nice)
    aggression 9.5/10 really starting to get out, was letting out some nice grunts
    endurance 10/10
    strength/power output 9.5/10 and rising
    Sleep quality 10/10
    Libido/sex drive 9/10
    Drive/Focus 10/10
    Training Intensity 9.5/10
    Coordination 9/10
    Memory 9/10 remembering submissions has been noted
    Hunger 8/10
    Pheromone release 9.5/10

Day 9

So after I took the 3caps today, I noticed about a half one later I started getting a legit hard on but thought nothing of it, mood was still highly elevated. It was not till I started trainin on wrestling/judo and MMA sparring where I realized something was different. My tunnel vision during training was out of this world, I mean kept going and kept going like the energizer bunny and had no problem making grunts to get through each transition. Then when I was sparring I felt real in controlled and kept pressing like a bullshark, and I also was so intense that I caught my training partner in a calf crush and pressed it so hard that he actually yelled across the room. My trainer had to tell me on more than one occassion that I needed to take a down a notch. I also flew through tire hammering which usually takes a little out of me, definitely seeing a big difference in recovery in between sets along HUGE aggression when needed. Nones were definitely up since I could smell myself and people again quite around me except my training partners who kept acting like I was their trainer LMAO. I don't like to give advice since I feel that everyone has different things that work well for them, what I might like may not be appealing at all to someone else. My arms were REAL vascular throughout the whole day, definitely noticing a difference here along my legs, its cool cuz growing I never had vascular legs up until recently, I mean I can see the veins on my legs without even flexing and they are petruding like the vein on a bicep.

Workout:
    1000 situps with leg lifts
    1 hour of heavy bag at night as well
    30 minutes of shadow boxing
    10 minutes of jump roping
    100 pullups
    150 reverse grip dips
    5 suicides at basketball court length give or take

Meal 1: cheerios with skim milk, bowl of quino flakes, 1 banana, 2scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle, water
    Meal 2: Raisin filled bagel dipped in EVCO, with 2 scoops of wheytobuild, garapes, water
    Meal 3: Sprouted Grain bread with almond butter, 1scoopf of wheytobuild with EVOO, and water
    Meal 4: 2 scoops of hydro whey with some EVOO,some spinach, water
    Meal 5: Brown Rice with Frijoles, 2 chicken breasts, EVCO drizzled over it, mixed greens, and water
    Meal 6: 4 slices of pizza, albacore tuna, some tortilla chips with water

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY
    aggression 10/10 It just got real
    endurance 10/10 AWESOME
    strength/power output 9.5/10 still rising
    Sleep quality 10/10
    Libido/sex drive 9/10 still on the horizon
    Drive/Focus 10/10 GREAT, adrenals up as well
    Training Intensity 10/10
    Coordination 9/10
    Memory 9/10 still strong
    Hunger 8.5/10 steadily rising
    Pheromone release 9.5/10

Nice work bro, u should try macadamia nut oil for your shakes vs. EVOO less aftertaste that way
    Confucius say...
    A ripped guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still ripped.
    A fat guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rodrigues View Post
    Nice work bro, u should try macadamia nut oil for your shakes vs. EVOO less aftertaste that way
    I have and its good stuff just a little pricey.

Day 10

Still getting a nice warm sensation post dose along a GREAT mood, feel real calm and happy LOL! I definitely brought up the training today, I am in bleed mode that is the best way I can sum it up. I keep attacking during sparring, absolute control over my grappling partners. My drive/focus/tunnel vision factor has simply been phenominal. Usually after my first hour I go and get a water break but not today, I went straight two hours without any issues, I am loving the endurance factor to my MMA training. The pumps in the gym are brutal, kinda like what people get while on PH's, I was able to get 5 heavy squats but BARELY! My bench volume went up since the blood flow to my arms and chest was feeling it today. Grunts have been definitely pronouned in the MMA facility up to the gym, grunting like a mad man and loving it. I definitely have the I do give a crap attitude officially, and boy do I LOVE IT LOL! Well I know my androstenone levels are sky high because after training, I went to out for a sec to my car. When I got back I overheard on my training partners complaining to one of my trainers that I stunk so bad it reminded him of " A PIG PEN"! As soon I decided pop by, it got akward lol. So yeah the androstenone levels are wreaking, which tells me TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ARE UP!!! I notice married women love to stare at me when my nones are up, but honestly that irritates me because they sould respect their marriage as should the man....

Workout:
    500 push ups
    200 dips with weights
    200 pull-ups with 100 being of weighted pullups
    1500 situps including weighted leg lifts
    7 sets of cable work
    7 sets of regular squats with 5 sets of HEAVY squats
    5 sets of hamstring curls
    5 sets of quad curls
    10 sets of leg extensions
    5 sets of lunges with weights
    3 sets of regular bench 7 sets of heavy bench
    8 sets of dumbell exercises with 25 reps per set
    oblique based trainnig
    shadow boxing in between the sets
    Dot drills
    3 minutes of forearms pullies

Too much food to list LOL

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY is VERY PROMINANT, love it!
    aggression 10/10 UP that is for sure
    endurance 10/10 AWESOME!!!!
    strength/power output 9.5/10 still rising
    Sleep quality 10/10
    Libido/sex drive 9/10
    Drive/Focus 12/10 NOUGH SAID
    Training Intensity 12/10
    Coordination 9.5/10
    Memory 9/10 still strong
    Hunger 8.5/10
    Pheromone release 10/10 I stink now yeah lol

Day 11

Felt great post dosage with a nice warming sensation. Great mood all day, however today I was VERY VOLATILE! Someone started complaining to me about something that did not need arguments, so I got up in the person's face and scolded him like no tommorow. Ever since that moment, I was ready to train. I got to the MMA facility and worked on grappling and submission for two hours. The first hour consisted of working on moves and the next was straight up grappling. Not once did I tap and pretty much all my rounds were less than three minutes, I was in BLEED mode. Extremely aggerssive throughout my whole day. I got to the gym and did training but was so aggressive that I started to hit the bags for an hour as well. It's funny cuz I KNOW, my none levels were sky high, most girls were real appaled me, older women who are usually looking for a bang buddy were finding me to be aggorant of some sort. People were real submissisive towards me and asking me questions about MMA, course I was not in the mood for none of it. Appeite was UP today for sure along my metabolism.

Workout:
    Shadow boxing
    1000 situps including leg lifts
    100 pull ups
    back rows
    agility drills
    suicides
    leg out put lifts
    tricep extensions
    heavy bag work

Too much to list in terms of food LMAO

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY is VERY PROMINANT!
    aggression 10/10 UP BIGTIME
    endurance 10/10 AWESOME as usual
    strength/power output 9.5/10 punching was crisp
    Sleep quality 10/10 amazing
    Libido/sex drive 9/10 seems to be steadily rising
    Training Intensity 12/10
    Coordination 10/10 def present today
    Memory 9/10 still strong
    Hunger 9/10
    Pheromone release 10/10 BRUTAL

Day 12

Today I still noticed a nice warm sensation post dosing of product X, along a GREAT mood but today again VERY VOLATILE. Anything that hits me wrong brings out the anger in me. Hunger is through the roof, I keep eating. I literally after training had half of Carvel Ice cream Cake, which is a lot of sugar LMAO. I had a lot of none output today for sure. I came across some security guar at BestBuy who was clearly on juice, as soon as I looked at him, he did not know where to put his face LMAO. Had a GREAT training session. I did 1 hour of pure muay thai with rapid pace pad work and sprints here and there along sprawls. Then I did some training on suubmissions for about an hour, and then for another half an hour, I worked on light MMA sparring since my main partner was not present. Again very heads on focus, I just keep pressing at whatever I am training. Great endurance and drive def noted this week. LIBIDO is UP BIG TIME, I keep thinking about pun when bored LOL! Took the day off from training weights.
    TOO MUCH FOOD TO LIST LMAO

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY along should vascularity very prominent!
    Sense of well being/mood 10/10 I love myself
    aggression 10/10 UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    strength/power output 9.5/10 punches are heavy
    Sleep quality 10/10 Still Great
    Libido/sex drive 9/10 UP like major hardons
    Training Intensity 12/10 YESSIR
    Coordination 10/10 def present this week
    Memory 9.5/10 STRONG
    Hunger 9.5/10 Rising indeed hehe
    Pheromone release 10/10 BRUTAL!!!!

Day 13
    Def got a NICE warm sensation post dosing, my coordination and adrenals have definitely picked it up a notch, reason I say this is because I was able to pull off this transition without trouble, normally by hand to eye coordination has trouble with it, and today it came real handy. I absolutely dominated my grappling partners in the early hours, I also did sparring, again very bullly approach, I keep coming at my partner. I felt in a GREAT mood today, FUCITOL pill LOL, that is seriously what I am going to call product x from now on LMAO. I feel great, my nones are def wreaking and I am liking how even my sensai has been a lot more meek towards me, a little weird since he is my head trainer LOL. Training quality has been absolutely amazing along power output and recovery. These last 2 days , libido has BEEN OFF THE CHARTS! Women have been getting the vibe that I am hit and quit it guy because any woman who was not ovulating was rolling their eyes at me in disgust, LOVE IT LOL! Hunger has been ridiculous, I finished off the other half of the Carvel IceCream Cake, along other goodies hehe. BTW, this great training day was only on 3 hours of sleep....

Workout
    Shadow boxing
    heavy bag
    Dot drills/agility
    1000 situps with leg lifts
    100 pullups
    200 clap pushups
    jump roping

Meal 1: 2 scoops of Hydrowhey, water, half of banana
    Meal 2: 2 double hamburgers from five guys, with fries, water
    Meal 3: Brown Rice with lots of chicken LOL
    Meal 4: Carvel cake LOL and water
    Meal 5: Macoroni salad, green apple, alabore tuna and water
    Meal 6: Cheerios with almond milk, grapes, water
    Meal 7: Tortilla chips with 2 scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle chocolate mixed with 2tbsps of EVCO and water
    Still eating LMAO

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is VERY PROMINANT!
    Sense of well being/mood 12/10
    aggression 10/10 UP BIGTIME and prolly staying there LMAO
    strength/power output 9.5/10 let see what tommorow has in store for me
    Libido/sex drive 10/10
    Training Intensity 12/10
    Coordination 10/10 DEF LEGIT
    Memory 9/10 still strong
    Hunger 9.5/10

Day 14
    Got a nice warm sensation post dosing, let me say my mood was greatly off the charts. I felt like the dude from the Enzyte commercial, nothing would bother me at all. No MMA training today or 2morrow. Lifting went smooth, lots of endurance today, def more than usual, good strength in between sets, power output is up in the weightroom as well. My nones are stilll high, have many people asking me questions but anything LOL. I had a girl get invited into a conversation I had with a friend of mine and the one thing she had to tell me was my confidence was extremely sexy lol. I was yelling at the top of my lungs when doing squats today, and my muscles were REAL vascular today.

workout:
    500 puahups 200 pullups with weights
    250 dips with weights
    4 haeavy sets of bench
    1500 situps/leglifts all with weights
    7 sets of dumbell exercises
    8 HEAVY sets of squats, was killing them today
    5 sets of front squats
    2 sets of barbell lunges
    quad curls
    hamstring curls
    5 suicides
    agility/dot drills
    leg extension
    some cable work

Meals;
    PLENTY

Sense of well being/mood 12/10 all cuddly inside
    aggression 10/10 UP BIGTIME and prolly staying there LMAO
    strength/power output 10/10 SHEET JUST GOT REAL
    Libido/sex drive 10/10 WOAZER
    Training Intensity 12/10
    Coordination 10/10 DEF LEGIT
    Memory 9/10 still strong
    Hunger 9.5/10

Day 15
    OFF day
    FELT GREAT TODAY, went to a picnic and had the attention of woman is a nice way of saying it LOL! Overall ate A LOT lol, cheated and relaxed. Took a mid day nap, drank plenty of water and had a good time. Libido, increased body heat and sense of well being def up!

DAY 16
    WOW! I am still getting a nice warm sensation post dosing along a phenomonal mood. I felt INVISIBLE today, I mean nothing phased me at all, I had sex written all over me, women were intimidated yet very friskly staring at me. I only got to train pad work for muay thai since people were taking more days off LOL. It was great, LOTS of endurance, and good drive factor. My adrenals were GREAT today during lifting. Strength is definitely up along endurance in between sets, which means more nitrogen retention throughout the body. I am liking that a lot. Even though I got 6 hours of sleep, I felt great.
    BlueGrowth is doing a great job in providing me with recovery even though I lack rest, good stuff indeed. My sleepy pills make me oh so happy LOL!

Caloric Intake: easy over 7000 calories

Workout:

5 sets of Heavy bench
    2 sets of Heavy incline bench
    1500 situps including leg lifts ALL with weights
    Shadowboxing
    10 Squats of Heavy sets
    2 sets of heavy hack squats
    2 sets of BB lunges of of 100 feet
    150 pullups with weights
    250 dips with weights
    5 sets of quad curls
    5 sets of hamstring curls
    dot drills
    oblique medicine drills
    some dumbell exercises
    flexibility bandwork
    3 sets of cleans

FEELING LIKE A COMPLETE NARCISIST!

Day 17

Stilll getting a nice warm sensation post dosing along a GREAT mood. I am really loving the NARCISIST mood that this stuff is giving me. I feel invisible or superman like, its greeattt! My skin has been somewhat oily on the forehead but nowhere else. Libido was INSANE today, I literally got over 10 hardons during class today, I could not control myself and for some reason sex was in my head all day till I started training MMA. Nones are pouring out big time, I got 4 numbers from 4 different chicks, 2 from the same class LOL. The one chick was not afraid to display her sexual hunger.... During Muay thai I had intense pad session, followed by pure boxing which went on for another half an hour. Then I went straight to judo and combat sambo for good period of time. Endurance and Drive are all up. My explosion and power output has noticeably increased as my trainers have also commented on that which pleases me. I feel fantastic and again like a MONSTER! I have been grunting in the MMA gym and weight room with no suppression at all, no shame whatsoever.

Meal: PLENTY

Workout
    30 minutes of shadow boxing
    1000 sit ups with leg lifts
    trap pulls
    100 pull ups
    Some light heavy bag work
    dot drills
    medicine ball drills
    rows
    sets of an exercise that I don't know the name of for legs
    2 5min wallsits

Sense of well being/mood 12/10 NARCISIST
    aggression 10/10 UP but feeling great with the aggression hehe
    strength/power output 10/10 Much higher than before
    Libido/sex drive 10/10 Killing me lately
    Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous
    Coordination 10/10 Definitely great as of late
    Memory 9/10 still strong
    Hunger 10/10 getting expensive
    Pheromone release 10/10 Pulling chicks left and right hehe

Day 18

HOLY SMOKES, felt amazing today, sleep was so deep. I still got a nice warm sensation post dosing along a PLEASANT mood. I felt great today and I knew it would be a good day. My assertiveness during sparring was self noted because I did moves that I don't normally try and I don't why because I was real successful with them today. My endurance and drive were great which allowed me to go strong for 10 5 minute rounds of MMA sparring, along Submission wrestling and jiu-jitsu. I dominated completely in every form of training in every round. Talk about a mood booster and great way to boost self mental notation on what I can use for next session. Coordination has been great as well, since switching my stance has been a lot more comfortable for me as of lately. As usual I made a married woman's day by grunting as I was lifting iron LOL. I had a PR on squat reps and on dips reps with weights which was cool. I also noticed my strength has def bumped up a notch along in between set endurance. I also was sweating a bit than normal to the point that the sweat was irritating my eyes. I had a MAJOR euphoria during my weight training session today.

Meal: PLENTY OF FOOD

Workout:
    500 pushups
    1500 situps with weighted leg lifts
    4 sets of heavy bench
    5 sets of weighted dips with a PR
    200 pulls up with and without weights
    dumbell exercises
    Kettle Bell drills
    Medicine ball exercises
    5 sets of Heavy Squats with a PR
    5 sets of Heavy Hack Squats
    2 sets of jump squats
    quad and Hamstring curls/extensions
    cable work
    bandwork for shoulders
    5 sets of hip thrusts
    forearms pulldowns

Sense of well being/mood 12/10 NARCISIST
    aggression 10/10 Got control my volatile states
    strength/power output 10/10 Much higher than before
    Sleep quality 10/10 DEEP
    Libido/sex drive 10/10 pretty annoying lol
    Training Intensity 12/10 still amazing
    Coordination 10/10 legit
    Memory 9/10 good
    Hunger 10/10 DEF getting expensive
    Pheromone release 10/10

if u are testing a new product shouldnt you use it by itself to gauge it's effects alone? just a observation........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast