Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    After watching some of the videos on his you tube channel I am kind of disappointed. Legs do not look very big thru the pants he is always wearing, I wonder why???
    Not really that strong on his incline smith widowmakers, considering he had his elbows wrapped, wrists wrapper, took a grip way wider than shoulder width I would hope he could bang those out. I am not hating on the guy but, I think maybe he is getting more credit than maybe is due. DC has some nice principals but, it does not appear to be making him the beast, I think maybe his AAS dose might be doing that.
    And you do realize that Dante has been purposefully trying to go down in size over the past few years and is still "stuck" in the 270's, and he doesn't wanna push the envelope anymore?

That's right from his mouth. He has other priorities these days. Dude is a beast, everyone he has trained is a beast, Dante can make a light heavyweight into a monster superheavy. It's what the man does. Not anymore, but you get my point.

Default lol

^^^^^^
    after watching some of the videos on his you tube channel I am kind of disappointed. Legs do not look very big thru the pants he is always wearing, I wonder why???
    Not really that strong on his incline smith widowmakers, considering he had his elbows wrapped, wrists wrapper, took a grip way wider than shoulder width I would hope he could bang those out. I am not hating on the guy but, I think maybe he is getting more credit than maybe is due. DC has some nice principals but, it does not appear to be making him the beast, I think maybe his AAS dose might be doing that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

NOVICE

Wow yall are pathetic.

He hit 11 reps, Justin Harris hit 12 (for those that know who JH is and what he looked like back then from DC principles and how strong he was - if not, look it up). I know Dante's goals aren't to get huge anymore, he has bigger goals than that ie his current company and family - that guy blessed us with his knowledge from years of training trial and error and never pushed it on a single person.

There is an ENDLESS list of DC success stories with pictures (even with both before and afters) all over the internet. One of the most notable is David Henry. Others: Jason Wojo, dusty hanshaw, Dave smith, the lists is really endless.

Are yall going to start hatting on Haney Rambod cause he's not perfectly peaked all year. Hell, he aint even in single digit bodyfat - but it doesn't matter his methods work and he has pics to back it up and so does DC training.

Justin:
    Attached Images Attached Images

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    After watching some of the videos on his you tube channel I am kind of disappointed. Legs do not look very big thru the pants he is always wearing, I wonder why???
    You are an idiot

BMJ

DC training is amazing the guy has developed a training methodology that has changed peoples lives as well as physiques.

Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post
    Wow yall are pathetic.

He hit 11 reps, Justin Harris hit 12 (for those that know who JH is and what he looked like back then from DC principles and how strong he was - if not, look it up). I know Dante's goals aren't to get huge anymore, he has bigger goals than that ie his current company and family - that guy blessed us with his knowledge from years of training trial and error and never pushed it on a single person.

There is an ENDLESS list of DC success stories with pictures (even with both before and afters) all over the internet. One of the most notable is David Henry. Others: Jason Wojo, dusty hanshaw, Dave smith, the lists is really endless.

Are yall going to start hatting on Haney Rambod cause he's not perfectly peaked all year. Hell, he aint even in single digit bodyfat - but it doesn't matter his methods work and he has pics to back it up and so does DC training.

Justin:
    ok yall.

Quote Originally Posted by meatheadio View Post
    The mysterious Dante Trudel.From the limitedpics/video Ive seen the man is a beast and certainly practices what he preaches. Big,insanely strong unit,but more importantly he is highly intelligent and is able to share his knowledge with others.
    All this in addition to running two supplement companies.
    tp and ??

Quote Originally Posted by meatheadio View Post
    The mysterious Dante Trudel.From the limitedpics/video Ive seen the man is a beast and certainly practices what he preaches. Big,insanely strong unit,but more importantly he is highly intelligent and is able to share his knowledge with others.
    All this in addition to running two supplement companies.
    What other company does he own, aside from trueprotein?

trueprotein has multiple divisions, one wholesale one retail, this could be what they are talking about

Then where are the pics from when he was a beast? If you read my post I said DC has some good principals, I was just shocked when I finally saw him for the first time on a video. I expected more I guess. Let's keep in perspective almost any training program will work when you are running loads of gear. Calm down everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post
    Wow yall are pathetic.

Justin:
    I wasn't "hating" on anyone, just surprised by the video. Guess, I expected more by the way he is talked up on all the boards.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Kmrmax1656 View Post
    ^^^^^^
    after watching some of the videos on his you tube channel I am kind of disappointed. Legs do not look very big thru the pants he is always wearing, I wonder why???
    oh brother. the inclines are done that way for a reason.

***opps, I didn't notice this was quoted from an above post, no offense dude.

Quote Originally Posted by a-dog View Post
    oh brother. the inclines are done that way for a reason.
    What is the reason then? Why the need to the wrist wraps, elbow wraps (I think they are knee wraps too) and bring you ass way off the bench? If there is a reason, please share.

Quote Originally Posted by lock_it_up View Post
    And you do realize that Dante has been purposefully trying to go down in size over the past few years and is still "stuck" in the 270's, and he doesn't wanna push the envelope anymore?

That's right from his mouth. He has other priorities these days. Dude is a beast, everyone he has trained is a beast, Dante can make a light heavyweight into a monster superheavy. It's what the man does. Not anymore, but you get my point.
    But can he make them into pros? How many of the top ten at any pro show train under his system? The point is any system works, especially with the amount of gear a lot of those guys use. Every system has it's place, no one system is the best. Again, I was just expecting more from the videos the way Dante is talked up on all the boards. We all know Hany and Chris are not monsters because we always see them on MD or RX. I have never met nor seen Dante so, I had an expectation based on the board talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    What other company does he own, aside from trueprotein?
    The other 'half' of the business is called Primarch Manufacuring and they are a contract manufacturer that I believe produce for around 30 odd supplement companies at any given time. From what Dante has said before this side of the business is FAR bigger than TP. This would be pretty obvious I would think:
    -A bunch of people buying a few pounds each
    OR
    -A collectionof supplement companies seeking a few thousands tubs of a few different products.

http://www.primarchproducts.com/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast