View Poll Results: Who would you like to hear as a co-host of Heavy Muscle Radio?

Voters
330. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aaron Singerman

116 35.15%
  • Jimmy "THE IRON BULL" Pellechia

46 13.94%
  • Diego Berrio (aka Diego-B)

9 2.73%
  • Jeff The Producer

99 30.00%
  • No one - Let Dave host the show by himself!

22 6.67%
  • Other (write in your vote below)

38 11.52%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Big Barry's Assistant FIREBLAST's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff The Producer View Post
    I've learned that when someone uses the terms "no one" and then "everyone" in the same breath, they are about as accurate as people who say that 99% of this or 1% of that is actually true.

You're being insulting at this point, and you're making it seem like that if you've never heard of someone in particular, then no one else ever heard of him as well. Your ego isn't THAT big, is it? LOL!! I seriously hope not!

I never heard of who you were before you came into this forum and started working for ALR. Does that mean you have no experience in either selling supplements or wearing dreadlock extensions? Of course not, and I would never make such an idiotic, ignorant and plain stupid statement, because I would look like a jerk off.

You obviously have a lawyer's mentality, and you're not getting my point, so let me try to sum it up:

I have no problem with what you've said in favor of Aaron. I think you make good points FOR him. But don't come on here saying I have no experience in radio to make a case for your buddy to win a poll, and don't let your predisposed opinion of me cloud your judgement. Instead, show some respect for people who you don't know and discuss Aaron's achievements and make a case for him, rather than making them against me.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not the only other person in that poll up there.
    Dayum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Sexy View Post
    Over reaction.
    O-W-N-E-D LOL!
    "Branch Warren is a horrible little gorilla bear so who gives a f**k?"
    -Anonymous BB.com douche

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by dyeell0499 View Post
    chris aceto!
    agreed

Over reaction.
    Lmao... I've never seen such a huge white flag.

I've learned that when someone uses the terms "no one" and then "everyone" in the same breath, they are about as accurate as people who say that 99% of this or 1% of that is actually true.

You're being insulting at this point, and you're making it seem like that if you've never heard of someone in particular, then no one else ever heard of him as well. Your ego isn't THAT big, is it? LOL!! I seriously hope not!

I never heard of who you were before you came into this forum and started working for ALR. Does that mean you have no experience in either selling supplements or wearing dreadlock extensions? Of course not, and I would never make such an idiotic, ignorant and plain stupid statement, because I would look like a jerk off.

You obviously have a lawyer's mentality, and you're not getting my point, so let me try to sum it up:

I have no problem with what you've said in favor of Aaron. I think you make good points FOR him. But don't come on here saying I have no experience in radio to make a case for your buddy to win a poll, and don't let your predisposed opinion of me cloud your judgement. Instead, show some respect for people who you don't know and discuss Aaron's achievements and make a case for him, rather than making them against me.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not the only other person in that poll up there.
    ^^ Well stated Jeff!

Muscle In The Morning

I messaged Dave, but not sure what he said.
    I think A.S. or Jeff would be fine choices, but I personally would like a guy like Romano (that's really knowledgeable) on the sport (almost like a historian of sorts). I also think Iron Bull would be very entertaining.

But the one that would really enhance the show and keep that edge that Palumbo/Romano had... would be this guy imo.

He's already done video breakdowns with Dave. And the connection would bridge RxM to IronMan magazine, kinda like Romano
    sort of bridged the show to MMI. I don't think radio shows need to have backing or bridges to mags, but it couldn't hurt any.
    Also IronMan mag isn't at the level of an MD or MMI, so it would be awsome if RxM helped bring that publication to the forefront. Just some thoughts.

I'd like to see Dave joined by Lonnie Teper.

I've learned that when someone................................
    That was an excellent post Jeff and very tactful. Putting someone in check without resulting to name calling or profanity takes skills. Mad skillz!

Quote Originally Posted by FIREBLAST View Post
    Dayum.

O-W-N-E-D LOL!
    I really don't have anything more to say then I've said. Truth is, Aaron is the co-host. If JTP were truly qualified for the job, Dave would have picked him. Dave thought Aaron was a better choice, JTP - not so much.

I mean - we all love JTP and his sideshow antics - lord knows I laugh my ass off at them whenever I hear them. Dave clearly saw something that many didn't - hence, his choice.

I can live with being owned - just as I'm sure JTP can live with being a switchboard operator.

Banned

Dave Palumbo already voted to do it solo why continue voting?

One of a kind!

I really don't have anything more to say then I've said. Truth is, Aaron is the co-host. If JTP were truly qualified for the job, Dave would have picked him. Dave thought Aaron was a better choice, JTP - not so much.

I mean - we all love JTP and his sideshow antics - lord knows I laugh my ass off at them whenever I hear them. Dave clearly saw something that many didn't - hence, his choice.

I can live with being owned - just as I'm sure JTP can live with being a switchboard operator.
    ~ You really only listen to Aaron's shows don't you?? Not HMR or Muscle Girls or even After Hours?? JPT is damn good at what he does and I don't know any other way anyone could question that other than they have not paid attention to what he does!! ~

Lou, at this point, you're just resorting to insults and still writing false statements about me, as if you know me on a personal (or even general) level, and you simply do NOT know me on any level. Clearly you are clueless as to the role I play here, or anywhere else for that matter, and your behavior is pretty pathetic at this point.

Once again: Pumping up Aaron is one thing. Writing lies about me is not only wrong, but it's crossing the line and uncalled for. I'm not sure what your problem is with me, but learn to keep it honest and respectful, at the minimum.

If you have anything else to say to me, you can say it in person. If not, contact me in private if you continue to have a problem.

But if you keep putting out these insults to make a case for your pal to win a forum poll, you're giving me less and less options to be civil with you.

I agree with Maz. JTP is excellent at his job and I think he should at least be given a shot to guest host the show more than once before any more stones are thrown in these here glass houses. After Jeff does that, let's compare and contrast. It's only fair.

I really don't have anything more to say then I've said. T(you were saying?)ruth is...

Your quips are getting old TBS, just let it go. You just wrote you were done. Yet, you don't seem too sure of yourself. You're making yourself look foolish by continually disrespecting someone who you really know nothing about. Only an imbecile would continue to stand behind such idiocy. So, you're Aaron's friend? I'm Jeff's. You didn't see me knock one while supporting the other. That would be douchebaggery and rather than accept it, you can't take the dick you tried to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy View Post
    I agree with Maz. JTP is excellent at his job and I think he should at least be given a shot to guest host the show more than once before any more stones are thrown in these here glass houses. After Jeff does that, let's compare and contrast. It's only fair.

Your quips are getting old TBS, just let it go. You just wrote you were done. Yet, you don't seem too sure of yourself. You're making yourself look foolish by continually disrespecting someone who you really know nothing about. Only an imbecile would continue to stand behind such idiocy. So, you're Aaron's friend? I'm Jeff's. You didn't see me knock one while supporting the other. That would be douchebaggery and rather than accept it, you can't take the dick you tried to deliver.
    LOL yeah, I didn't touch a nerve at all.

Fucking Around City - ever been there? This entire thread is a joke in my mind - a funny one at that - so why not participate? It is what I do - have fun... at my expense, at other's expense... I don't really care - as long as someone is having a good time. Clearly, you and the JTP crew are not having a good time right now... for that, I apologize... perhaps if you guys could untuck your vagina for a minute you could see that. Geesh... I haven't seen people get this upset since the Curt James vs HeavyIron poll ... LOL

If you are Jeff's boy, then you know why Jeff got passed over for the gig. Not because he isn't capable... but because Aaron is better.

..... sippin' on gin and juice!!!

Lou, at this point, you're just resorting to insults and still writing false statements about me, as if you know me on a personal (or even general) level, and you simply do NOT know me on any level. Clearly you are clueless as to the role I play here, or anywhere else for that matter, and your behavior is pretty pathetic at this point.

Once again: Pumping up Aaron is one thing. Writing lies about me is not only wrong, but it's crossing the line and uncalled for. I'm not sure what your problem is with me, but learn to keep it honest and respectful, at the minimum.

If you have anything else to say to me, you can say it in person. If not, contact me in private if you continue to have a problem.

But if you keep putting out these insults to make a case for your pal to win a forum poll, you're giving me less and less options to be civil with you.
    Jeff - you ever watch political commercials? Rarely do they speak the WHOLE truth... but, there is usually some truth there.

After my workout today, I plan on getting high... then, I'm going to come back here and lay in on you like LA Pimp Slap to a 10 dollar ho. But don't worry, I'll keep it civil - respectful - I guess that all depends on perspective... respect you like a dude I don't know of course... respect you like you are some sort of God who throws down thunderbolts in a less than civil manner when someone disagrees with you and drops truth bombs? Nopity.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post
    "619"
    ...laaaaid baack...

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post
    That was fun. How about them Yankees?
    I heard they are getting beat in the playoffs by some team... what was their name... I'm not sure, but before this year I don't think they even won a playoff game... The Texan Houstons? no... the Ranging Texans?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast