Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    IMO this is the most dangerous part of AAS use by women. Uninformed except for what coach / bf / hubby / some guy at the gym "puts them on". Like I said - YOUR body, YOUR results, YOUR sides.

If you want to play on the dark side, have a reason for it - not just "it will lean you out & tone you up". You can't pick and choose the effects you want - you get it all and you better be able to deal w/ it, OR make an informed decision and chances are its NOT what is appropriate for your goals and, in fact, getting back to tweaking your diet & training (and sometimes your expectations) to achieve your goals w/ no additional complications.

So if you exclude my soapbox rant about what is really not necessary, if you choose to go the route of using AAS to help maintain thru several shows in a season, I think its going to blow up in your face if you expect to maintain a static look. Its the natural progression of muscle development if you continue lifting - basically the differentiator between bikini , figure and bodybuilding is the time spent development. If you find you really like lifting and just got into it, Bikini is great for a year or two, but as a result of the lifting, you'll continue to grow muscle. Shit, my sister-in-law, who is skinny as hell, took up kickboxing classes last year, and she was just complaining that her quads have grown as a result and she needs to get her pants altered to fit. If you do anything physical for a period of time, you will start to develop lean muscle mass. Its not like you "skip" muscle maturity, just as you can't skip aging. Unless you do enough cardio to remain catabolic - which just seems like a waste of time - to remain the same state for the duration .. it just seems weird to me.
    keep it comin..i'm all ears...or eyes in this case...i know your bent about all this...and rightfully so..work all your life at a goal...to have somebody tell you...nahh were gonna change it up..sorry..and some little barbie doll walks off the st and takes the glory..i'd be pissed to...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
    shouldn't neeed a damn thing!

i know people who look like this every day of their lives just normal people who workout and eat right
    it is a year round maintainable look

wtf are people looking to drugs for this!
    TOTALLY AGREE!!!! But just going on 'locker room talk' these girls are already getting into light drugs....and that's where it all starts!

Like a lot of people. If they believe it will get them closer to winning they will use anything.

I'm waiting for synthol in bikini.

How 'bout the novel idea of just training for a few years before competing? It takes TIME for a body to change shape. You need to look at your body as layers upon layers of tissue which if you have only trained a short time need TIME to actually change at a cellular level. It should deally be more of a lifestyle and less of a race.

The foundation of any SPORT should be the activity and athletic effort (patience and dedication) it takes to get there, on a foundation of course of exceptional genetics which will help you get to the top of the ranks. Doing the difficult exercises properly (squats etc) and adjusting your diet will help harden you up. There's my recommendation.

good morning Z. you took the words right out of my mouth.

I am working with a 19yo girl now who has a wonderful physique and has never touched a weight before working with me. soccer was her forte'. day one she asked "so will I be using clen, anavar or both?" I said, after laughing AT her: work, food, rest, cardio, patience, more work, more food, more rest, more cardio, more patience. I asked her if her legs always looked like they do? she said no, that during high school they grew a lot. and I said, there is your answer.

younger people now a days know there is a quick fix for their problems everywhere. AAS is the answer for any athletic pursuit. damn the food and work ethics.

Last edited by Bryan Hildebrand; 10-23-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: innappropriate for the section

What about former figure competitors who were taking some sort of hormone who switch to bikini???

Last edited by Bryan Hildebrand; 10-23-2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: leave this to the girls.

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

um, yeah. "This isn't a "I'm jeluz of bikini competitors thread so I'm dissing you for asking about AAS" Do YOU really think bikini competitors should take steroids?

Steroids are abused by everybody across all divisions. They are not the answer to a winning physique or a shortcut to lose fat no matter what class you're in. In Fem chem, we ALWAYS encourage women to understand this and to make sure that their diet and training are dead on before they even think about taking drugs. I don't care what division they're in.
    Last edited by Bryan Hildebrand; 10-23-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: men need not answer so often here.

I applaud this girl's balls for even asking her question publicly on the board - she's asking IF girls in bikini division are using, which I imagine some are, just no one is talking about it. The knee-jerk reaction from everyone here is "What? That's ridiculous! Harumph harumph!"

I don't think she's suggesting that every girl who has been working out for 6 months and puts on a bikini to get on stage should do AAS. But what IF a girl trains hard and for a few years, eats a ton, and still the repeated shows and constant dieting eat what gains she's made in the gym?

I agree that figure competitors who switch over have a leg up on the competition already, whether they have done AAS or not. Hell, the first Ms. Bikini O is a former figure competitor, so don't try to tell me muscle has no place in the bikini division. The squishy supermodel look rewarded only a year ago is already OUT, which I hear everyone applauding, but no one seems to want to acknowledge that with the hardening of bikini physiques across the division that AAS use may become more common.

The condescension is what gets me. The fact that FBBers and figure competitors can talk openly and freely about the AAS they use here while a girl who asks about bikini division substances has to feel chastised for seeking a supposed "quick-fix", is just backward and hypocritical to me.

Kudos to melanwine for even asking. Better you ask and educate yourself than to keep quiet and leave yourself open to errors in decision-making later.

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckyslim View Post
    I applaud this girl's balls for even asking her question publicly on the board - she's asking IF girls in bikini division are using, which I imagine some are, just no one is talking about it. The knee-jerk reaction from everyone here is "What? That's ridiculous! Harumph harumph!"

I don't think she's suggesting that every girl who has been working out for 6 months and puts on a bikini to get on stage should do AAS. But what IF a girl trains hard and for a few years, eats a ton, and still the repeated shows and constant dieting eat what gains she's made in the gym?

I agree that figure competitors who switch over have a leg up on the competition already, whether they have done AAS or not. Hell, the first Ms. Bikini O is a former figure competitor, so don't try to tell me muscle has no place in the bikini division. The squishy supermodel look rewarded only a year ago is already OUT, which I hear everyone applauding, but no one seems to want to acknowledge that with the hardening of bikini physiques across the division that AAS use may become more common.

The condescension is what gets me. The fact that FBBers and figure competitors can talk openly and freely about the AAS they use here while a girl who asks about bikini division substances has to feel chastised for seeking a supposed "quick-fix", is just backward and hypocritical to me.

Kudos to melanwine for even asking. Better you ask and educate yourself than to keep quiet and leave yourself open to errors in decision-making later.

I agree with this post - and this forum is supposed to be non-judgmental, so apologies on my behalf to the OP for anything here that is such.

I still stand by my first post, in that diet and training are #1 - and 95% of the time tweaking either of these or both will create the results you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I agree with this post - and this forum is supposed to be non-judgmental, so apologies on my behalf to the OP for anything here that is such.

I still stand by my first post, in that diet and training are #1 - and 95% of the time tweaking either of these or both will create the results you're looking for.
    ^ Wholeheartedly agree.

Last edited by Bryan Hildebrand; 10-23-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: leave to the girls....

I'd love to see her diet. melanwine - if you could post up what you eat while dieting, maybe we can help. You may just have a fast metabolism that requires different nutritional needs.

Not sure I can add anything. Sassy nailed the answer but I will give the shorter, bottom line version =)

Some use and some don't. I imagine a beginner course is all they would really need. Diet, training and recovery are far more important.

10mg anavar daily

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast