Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Super-DMZ rx-Dimethazine

Dimethazine by heavyiron

Super-DMZ rx, a brand name of Dimethazine is two steroid molecules bound together by a nitrogen atom. Upon ingestion, stomach acid separates the two steroid molecules that closely resemble methyldrostanolone (Superdrol) Therefore Super DMZ does not contain Superdrol but once broken down it is similar as far as I can tell.

Dimethazine was a prescribed steroid at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This medication has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). I am reading published reports that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity. The reason I feel this is not identical to Superdrol is because Superdrol has a different androgenic/anabolic rating of 20/400 respectively. However Dimethazine is a strong steroid.

Dimethazine is an oral c-17alpha alkylated steroid that is liver toxic to a degree. Note that in studies administering 20mg per day to patients for 45-95 days, dimethazine was shown to induce modest to moderate bilirubinemia (excess bilirubin in the blood, indicative of hepatic stress) in close to 50% of patients. Approximately 25% of the patients noticed substantial increases in serum transaminases. These results suggest this steroid has significant hepatoxicity and should therefore be limited to shorter durations of use.

Super DMZ is a potent steroid that should illicit solid gains in lean body mass with little water or fat gain depending on diet. Most men can tolerate between 10-20 mg daily for 6-8 weeks however more adventuresome users may use up to 40mg daily for shorter durations like 3-4 weeks.

Because of the liver toxicity of Dimethazine I strongly recommend using liver supporting supplements such as Liv 52 or milk thistle before and during administration of this steroid. Proper hydration is also recommended to lower stress on organs. Alcohol and other liver stressing medications like acetaminophen should be avoided during Dimethazine administration. Oral steroids often times negatively effect lipids therefore lipid supporting supplements should also be employed such as omega 3 fish oils, fiber and plant sterols. High blood pressure is another concern so that should be monitored regularly.

Super-DMZ rx is currently available for purchase without a prescription.

Chemical Name(s):
    17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine
    Attached Images Attached Images

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

I found an old i-force article on the web today with some interesting claims about Dymethazine.

About Dymethazine:

In only 4 years since the Pro-Hormone ban of 2005 countless products have claimed to be as strong as or even stronger than the over the counter hormones once sold. After considerable time, energy, and research performed by i-Force's product formulation team, we are proud to announce the hormonal product everyone has been waiting for.

Featuring unheard of anabolic and myotropic effects, Dymethazine was compared to Methyltestosterone, Oxymethalone, Androstanazole and Testosterone Propionate in their protein-anabolic activity. Dymethazine was shown to have the HIGHEST myotropic (muscle building) effects out of any of the previously named steroids (Methyl-Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Testosterone Propionate)! In addition to this, it also displayed an ability to induce a higher rate of Nitrogen retention than Methyl-Test.(1)

In another study performed on Dymethazine, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dymethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dymethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects.

Move beyond the pro-hormones of yesterday, and step into the future of Designer Steroids with Dymethazine. Consume 1-3 capsules, evenly spaced throughout the day. Do not use Dymethazine for longer than 6 weeks. Immediately begin PCT dosing protocol upon finishing Dymethazine. Wait at least 90 days before running Dymethazine again.

Referrences

1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS
    2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS
    3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Good work HI. I don't know how much of the IForce report I can believe though as the company (and their forum reps) have made many comments on this product that are contradicted by real science and labwork I've seen.

But your stuff was spot on as always. Thanks for the write-up.

Quote Originally Posted by HammerStrength12 View Post
    Good work HI. I don't know how much of the IForce report I can believe though as the company (and their forum reps) have made many comments on this product that are contradicted by real science and labwork I've seen.

But your stuff was spot on as always. Thanks for the write-up.
    They cite clinical trials but they are in Spanish. WTF?

I wish I could read their referrences at the end of their write up. I guess it doesn't really matter since I am using the Super-DMZ right now. I will know in a few weeks how well it works.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    They cite clinical trials but they are in Spanish. WTF?

I wish I could read their referrences at the end of their write up. I guess it doesn't really matter since I am using the Super-DMZ right now. I will know in a few weeks how well it works.
    Yeah, I wouldn't treat their research as if it's coming form Harvard or anything like that lol. Like I said, I could go on for a while about all the ridiculous things their reps claimed a couple years back when this product came out.

Another thought - even before most of the reputable supplement companies were pulling out of the ph/designer market, there was no guarantee that what listed on the label was actually what you were getting. Considering most of the companies that make halo/epi/DMZ clones are pretty shady, this makes it even harder to make conclusive claims about these products IMO.

Hahaha, I just found the abstract on mind and muscle in English. It is definately the real deal.

Comparisons with methyltest, winny, anadrol and test prop showed better mytropic effect on the castrates with methylmasteron.

Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field.

Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I), 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine, was compared to methyltestosterone, oxymethalone, androstanazole and testosterone propionate in its protein-anabolic activity. The tests were made on castrated rats with a single hypodermic injection of 250 , on young male and female rats with increasing daily oral doses from 100 to 1000 for 30 days, and on adult male rats with daily oral doses of 1000 for 25 days. It was shown that I did not interfere with the growth of young animals; that adult rats treated with I gained, on an av., 20 g. more in wt. than the controls; and that I had a greater myotropic effect on castrates than the other steroids, and induced a higher N retention than methyltestosterone in adult males.

Check out this one DMZ product I posted about a while back

[ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=41244"]More ridiculous "supplements" - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]

Little to no progestenic/estrogenic activity...

Biological determination of the secondary hormonal activities of dimethazine.

Lupo, C.; Matscher, R.; Ruggieri, P. De. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan., Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 990-4. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34624 AN 1963:34624 CAPLUS

Abstract

Expts. with rats and rabbits showed that dimethazine, 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine has, in contrast to its protein-anabolic properties, practically no estrogenic, progestational, and corticoid activity. Similarly, it has no effect on liver glycogen, and no antiinflammatory action on the anaphylactoid edema.

Here is an abstract where females took 20mg for 45+ days...and it appears that less than half had any liver issues.

Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function.

Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS

Abstract

Twenty mg. of dimethazine, an anabolizing steroid, was administered daily for 45-95 days to 11 gynecological patients. More than 50% of the cases showed no change in the bilirubinemia, the others showed modest to moderate increases. The glutamic-oxalacetic and the glutamic-pyruvic transaminases of the serum increased greatly in 3 patients. The albumins concn. usually decreased in the course of the treatment, while the globulins concn. did not change.

ASC Pro Strongman Ryan Bracewell's Avatar

The iForce version has not been made for over a year now, but if you can find any it is well worth it. Not saying it's better than Dbol or Abomb, but it is by far the best legal pro hormone out there

^^

In those studies, the purity of the compound is assured. But considering that most companies who make DMZ clones today are probably unreliable, although they claim the product is DMZ on the label, in reality it could be SD or methyltest. PA did a round of testing on products like these a while back and found some serious inconsistencies between what was on the label and what was in the pill.

I never realized that pure DMZ was actually a lot easier on the liver enzymes and lipid profile than the other methyls. I always was under the impression that it was pure bro-science. If your bloodwork for this particular clone comes out well (I think Curt took it and is getting his looked at too), I might give this a run.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bracewell View Post
    The iForce version has not been made for over a year now, but if you can find any it is well worth it. Not saying it's better than Dbol or Abomb, but it is by far the best legal pro hormone out there
    Yup, look at the abstract in post #6. It is the real deal. IronMagLabs has a version of it right here on RX.

[ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=44890"]SUPER-DMZ Rx™ PRO-HORMONE (Superdrol Dymethazine) - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by HammerStrength12 View Post
    ^^

In those studies, the purity of the compound is assured. But considering that most companies who make DMZ clones today are probably unreliable, although they claim the product is DMZ on the label, in reality it could be SD or methyltest. PA did a round of testing on products like these a while back and found some serious inconsistencies between what was on the label and what was in the pill.

If your bloodwork for this particular clone comes out well (I think Curt took it and is getting his looked at too), I might give this a run.
    The Super-DMZ has been tested as actual Dimethazine. That is why I am taking this brand.

Is there any research that you know of on how hard pure DMZ is on LH and Testosterone Serum?

The pct product IForce always pushed for their DMZ was a combo of 6-Bromo and ATD, not a great idea IMO.

This seems to support published reports that Dimethazine possesses a lower androgenic rating which would mean less androgenic sides and more anabolic muscle building effects.

A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine.

De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I) was evaluated for the following biol. activities: androgenic, N retaining, P retaining, and Ca retaining. The increase in uptake of -aminoisobutyric acid-1-14C and the increase in body wt. were also investigated. Data obtained, tabulated, and compared to those obtained with methyltestosterone established that I is a protein anabolic steroid with weak androgenic activity.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast