PENCILNECK

Default AppliedNutriceuticals HGHup/Neovar

What's up everyone! My name is Dan...30 years old, been lifting for 10 years now. My first show was the Mr. Michigan in May 2004, 2nd show was the Oklahoma Red River Classic and then my last show was last year up in Topeka, KS. There I placed 2nd in open middle weight and 1st in novice middleweight. I have been in the supplement business for about 10+ years as well, imagine that. On and off working at different retail stores and then opening my own Sears dealer store in Levenworth, KS. Not really my dream business but a good learning experience. Anyways off topic, sorry. Would like to do another show again maybe in a couple years, was gonna do the muscle mayhem in may 2011 but found out I have another baby on the way. Put the brakes on that show. lol This is where im at as of now, eating to get big for the winter, have a fairly fast metabolism but not fast enough where I wanna be eating junk all day long.

DIET
    I try to eat every 2 to 3 hours im probably in the 2.5 hour range. To be honest as I have gotten older I have learned that my body can actually handle some carbs so Im not that hesitant to eat as many especially in the off-season. Here is an example of a typical days diet.

MEAL 1
    3/4 cup to 1cup oats, 1banana, 50grams whey isolate, and 3 to 4 tblsp natty pnut bttr, cinnamon, microwave and walla desert/breakfast

MEAL 2
    10 eggwhites with 6oz of ground buffalo, green, red and yellow peppers, with a little coconut milk added and cooked as an omelet, with a little cheese

MeAL 3 10oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, green beans

MEAL 4-Preworkout if working 8-5 shift
    Pure Vitargo, Pre-workout drink

Get to gym have a handfull of Aminos, GPLC, Beta-alanine, and LBAs

MEAL 5-this one varies cuz i have a 15month old- other dads will understand this one
    either have a shake with some carbs or I have a full meal that I share with my lil man

MEAL 6
    protein shake or egg whites or chicken breast with a couple tblsp of pnut butter, ok lets be honest, maybe 4 to 5. I get this honey roasted pnut butter from whole foods, the kind where u hit the button and make your own. cant stop eatin that stuff

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS
    Mass Aminos-beverly, GPLC-jarrow, BCAAs-usp,scivation, Beta-Alanine-prolab, Test booster-Appnut, Oregomax-immune, fish oil-ascenta, vit-d3-carlson, greens drink-green vibrance and greens pill-gotta take the not so fun supps for preventative measures also, theres other stuff too I just cant think right now

LIFTING
    dont really have a set schedule, I go by how Im feeling, like this week I lifted monday night 10-1130 at night cuz i worked 1-9shift, and last night 9-1030pm so i could help out with the little one. so monday was chest and bis, last night was shoulder, traps, tris, calves. Tomorrow legs, saturday-back. you get the idea

Started the HgHup about 4weeks ago and started the Neovar this past monday. I really like the HGHup, it seems i can sleep 8 or 9 hours or 5 to 7 and no matter what I still feel rested. Always a bonus. I also sleep very deep which is also great because that is when ur natural GH is being released the most. Next is something im not to proud to admit but I have definetly not been eating super clean and im staying pretty darn lean. I just started the Neovar this past monday so still pretty early but I have noticed Im staying pretty full throughout the day on this stuff, which if youve been doing this long enough is always nice. Well Im off for now, cant wait to see what the neovar and hghup together can do for me [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Ray/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]Wanted to say thanks to AppliedNutriceutical for allowing me to post about there badazz products.

THanks
    D

PENCILNECK

Default Appnut-HgHup/Neovar

Whats up fellas, well this is my second week on the Neovar, and 5th week on the HgHup. I went and hit shoulders, traps, and bis tonight. Let me tell you the pump I had in my shoulders and bis was friggin ridiculous. I started the workout with 2arm dumbbell side laterals did about 4sets and then I did 3 sets of one arm dumbbell side laterals. I really didn’t want to stop just cause the pump was so good. Then I went to machine rear delt work, did about 4 sets there with good control and squeeze. I then did 4 sets of straight bar front raises with just the bar. Next smith machine shoulder presses, went up to 225 for sets of 10 and then a drop set. Then onto wide grip upright rows supersetted with db shrugs and finally finished with shoulders. Onto bis was great, I have been doing a lot of pulling rather than curling and it really seems to be hitting my bis better. So did 2 arm db pulls-4sets, then did 2 arm cable curls- like your doing a front dbl bi shot. And then did incline db curls- 4sets. The pump was just ridiculous I had a few guys come up to me at the gym to just comment . Always a good feeling since we see ourselves everyday.

MEALS
    Meal 1
    ¾ cup oats, 1 banana, 45grm whey isolate, 4tbslp natty pnut btter
    MEAL2
    2 power crunch double chocolate bars
    MEAL3
    10oz chicken breast, 1cup brown rice
    MEAL4
    8oz chicken breast, 1cup brown rice
    MEAL5-post/workout
    2pieces of bread with pnut bttr and jelly, 1 banana, 1tbsp of honey, along with Neovar
    That is where im sitting right now, might have a protein shake before bed. So im off for now so thanks for listening guys, have a great night.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PENCILNECK

Whats up fellas? Sorry its been a few days but have been away from the gym for about 4 days due to life. Anyways ill get right into it. Yesterday was legs and man the pumps and strength on the Neovar is just awesome. Lots of fullness and I am still staying lean even though I am taking in way more carbs. The workout went like this…..
    LEGS
    Seated calf raises 4sets progressive weights
    Leg Extensions supersetted with walking bodyweight lunges-4sets
    Squats-1plate warmup set for 20, 1 plate and 25lbs for warmup set, 2plates for set of 15, 2plates and 25lb plate each side for set of 10 with good control down and up and then 2 sets of 315 for 8 and 6 reps then back down to 225..
    Lying leg curls 4 sets with toes pointed down
    Standing One legged leg curls 3 sets with toes pointed up
    Walking lunges 3 sets with 35lbs
    Meals
    Meal 1- 1cup oats with 1 banana, 3tblsp pnut bttr, 45 grams whey
    Meal 2-8oz grass fed ground beef 1cup white rice
    Meal 3-1cup liquid egg whites 1scoop protein powder
    Meal 4-1 whole egg 11 whites, some cheese, 1cup white rice and green beans
    Meal 5-Post workout- 1banana, 2packs oatmeal, and 1 muffin, 10 eggwhites
    Well that’s it for now guys thanks again for reading my logs.

PENCILNECK

Whats going on fellas. Well I did some back and bis yesterday. Needless to say the pumps and strength gains im getting off of the neovar is staying consistent. Im still using the HGhup and am sleeping like a baby. I love that stuff. Well here is how the day looked..
    WORKOUT
    4 sets of wide grip pull-ups- bodyweight
    4 sets of overhand barbell rows- only went up to 225lbs for sets of 8
    4 sets of wide grip pulldowns
    6 sets of deadlifts-3 warmups and 3 working sets with 315 lbs for sets of 6-10
    BIS
    Incline two arm db curls 4sets
    Two arm cable curls 4 sets –crazy pumps in bis
    Not gonna get into meals tonight im just kinda tired and ready to go to bed. So have a good night everyone… thanks

PENCILNECK

One of the few logs I’ve seen where my interest is even more sparked by this company’s products. I finally spent the money and ordered online from the vitamin shoppe. I found a 20% off coupon online and picked up some Free Test too, have you tried that yet? If so please let me know. I’m starting with the HGHUP at night and then will be taking Free Test in the mornings.

PENCILNECK

Yeah brother i have been getting all my stuff from Vitamin SHoppe cuz i dont like waiting sometimes.. I love the free test and HgHup combo. What i think im gonna do is run pure DAA and free test along with the HgHup for a while to up my test levels...

PENCILNECK

Whats up fellas, man its been a minute since ive been on here, but with Thanksgiving, then I wasn’t feeling to great and then today we had my wifes dr. appt to see how the new baby is doing inside her belly. Then my little boys appt was right after hers, then at 1:30 I had a dentist appt. Busy day. Man when u have kids the days u don’t have to be at work just fly by. Anyways heres my update. Still doing the NEOVAR and HGHUP. First I’ll start with meals even though I wasn’t able to get in a lot.
    MEAL 1- weight gainer shake with 1tblsp EVOO, 100g carbs, 50g protein, 760 cals
    MEAL 2- handful of aminos, and two big pnut bttr and jelly sandwiches
    MEAL 3- 8oz bbq chicken 1cup white rice, green beans, and aminos
    MEAL 4-post workout 1 virgils orange cream soda, 55g protein from whey and casein, 1tblsp EVOO and 2tsp omega 3. Had tons of aminos today and bcaas to at least keep in the building blocks

LEGS
    4 sets leg extensions
    5 sets leg press- progressively heavier and then drop sets
    4 sets of squats
    3sets of lying leg curls
    3 sets of standing 1legged curls
    And then the abductor machine-good workout, huge pump off of the NEOVAR still is giving me crazy muscle fullness along with staying lean and sleeping great from the HGHup.

PENCILNECK

Whats up fellas finally done with the HGHup and the Neovar.. Needless to say I loved the products and love the company. I miss the deep deep sleep I was getting from the HGHup but after about a month I will be back on. The Neovar was great also, the pumps were ridiculous. I cant wait to use the Drive and the Lit-up together, should be a legit stack. Workout tonight was shoulders and tris…..
    Shoulders
    5sets side lateral raises up and down the rack up to 35’s and back down
    5sets standing two arm db shoulder presses
    4sets upright rows supersetted with front raises
    3sets rear laterals supersetted with hammer strength press
    Tris
    4sets rope pushdowns
    4sets close grip bench presses
    3sets machine tri extensions.
    Took some pics but will have to post later. That’s all I got for now just wanted to thank Applied, Dan, and the rest of the Applied team for allowing to review a couple of their products. Really appreciate it..
    Thanks

PENCILNECK

Hey everyone I just received a coupon for The Vitamin Shoppe. If you order Applied products online there are a few good coupon codes. Save $20 off a purchase of $125 – code 3985 - Save $25 off $150 – code 5471 the sale is only good for 3 days and includes free shipping. Just wanted to share the savings with everyone.
    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search/en/category.jsp?type=brand&brandId=b1237

PENCILNECK

Nice coupon....got to love those deals

PENCILNECK

posted this on your other thread, let me know what you think.

What’s up Big DJ?! It’s been awhile since we’ve seen you around here. Question for you, have you tried AppNuts new pre-workout Lit Up? I was in the CR Vitamin Shoppe today and the boys told me this stuff was the shit. Let me know what you think please. Ingredient profile looks great and the sale price is right (24.99) but I just wanted your opinion. Thanks bro.