Page 474 of 499 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 7480
  1. #7096
    OLYMPIAN CHILDOFGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    2147735

    Default

    GREAT job young lady
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

  2. #7097
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    2147920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHILDOFGOD View Post
    GREAT job young lady
    Thanks so much, COG!
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  3. #7098
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    2147920

    Default

    Sunday 1/28 lower body training

    This sesh got moved to Sunday because I attended DLB’s Women In Strength seminar at the Warhouse Gym on Saturday. Had a blast! Gotta figure out how to get the pics posted as they’re all on my phone and my iPad and phone aren’t on speaking terms LOL.

    My hubby is in Florida due to the recent death of his father and he’s helping his mom with the transition. So I’m playing single parent until next weekend. My teen was sweet enough to watch the little ones for me but she had to leave by a certain time and so I was on a hella time crunch.
    Knocked this out and headed home.

    Dynamic warmup

    Bulgarians:
    3 x BW x 10/side - feeling more confident with these every week

    did a bazillion sets of box squats with the empty bar onto the flat bench while waiting for a very long time for a squat rack to open up. Ugh.

    Squats:
    bar x 5
    95 x 5
    115 x 5
    135 x 3
    145 x 3
    155 x 3
    160 x 3 - this felt sooo solid! Vid looked great too. Posted on IG for anyone who cares

    Had to skip deads which didn’t make me happy but at least I got in a decent squat session before I had to go. Really I would have liked to hit 160 several more times then some heavy deads but sometimes even I have to put my famly first.

    Did some odds and ends at home:

    DB RDLs:
    4 x 25s x 12

    Walking lunges:
    4 x 25s x 12/leg

    Ab wheel:
    3 x 15

    Glute circuit (no rest between sides/exercises):
    30 reps side lying clam ss 30 reps side lying abduction
    30 reps single leg glute bridge ss 30 reps hip extension on elbows
    30 reps single leg swing ss 30 reps fire hydrant

    Standing calves:
    5 x BW x 5 with 5-sec hold at top and 3-sec hold at bottom
    Last edited by Sunnyday; 01-28-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  4. #7099
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    2147920

    Default

    Monday 1/29 upper body training

    dynamic warmup

    Bench press, 2-count pauses at liftoff, bottom, and at lockout on last rep before racking:
    Bar x 5
    65 x 5
    85 x 5
    105 x 5
    116 x 5
    4 x 127 x 4 - I was hoping for 132 but felt like the last rep would be a grind. So I stayed here.

    Wide grip pullups ss seated Y press:
    BW+25 x 5 ss 25s x 6 (3 rounds)

    Incline DB press ss DB row:
    40s x 8 ss 40s x 8 (4 rounds)

    Incline DB fly ss reverse DB fly:
    20s x 8 ss 20s x 8 (4 rounds)

    Face pulls ss stretch pushups:
    50 x 12 ss BW x 12 (4 rounds)

    Leaning DB lateral raise:
    4 x 20 x 12/side

    Boobs n boulders fried extra crispy!
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  5. #7100
    OLYMPIAN CHILDOFGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    2147735

    Default

    great job, young lady, keep it up
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

  6. #7101
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    2147920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHILDOFGOD View Post
    great job, young lady, keep it up

    Thanks, COG
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  7. #7102
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    2147920

    Default

    Tuesday 1/30 lower body training

    Woke up to a cold house this morning. Yuh, no heat. Got the kids to school, put in a call to our HVAC guy, and went to the gym to thaw.

    Dynamic warmup

    Bulgarians:
    3 x BW x 10/side - no rest between sides/sets

    Squats:
    bar x 5
    95 x 5
    116 x 5
    138 x 4 - pretty proud of making a 22-lb jump now, first time I believe
    4 x 149 x 4 - got these but didn’t feel as good as I would have liked

    Sumo deads:
    135 x 1
    155 x 1
    175 x 1
    8 x 187.5 x 1 - with 30 sec rest then set up next pull, so about 45 sec between pulls

    RDLs:
    4 x 135 x 8 - with a slightly slower tempo than usual

    Had to stop there and meet the HVAC guy

    So he had bad news and worse news for me: need a new furnace. Lovely. We’ve got the money set aside in our emergency fund because we knew the furnace is as old as the house. But still, it’s a lot of money. That was the bad news.

    The worse news is he couldn't just replace it on the spot and it has to be ordered, will be a couple of days before he can acquire one and install. Annnnd naturally it’ll be a couple of days of very cold weather here, going to 18 tonight YEAH!! Whatever. I got space heaters and an oven with a kickass self clean function that goes to like 800 degrees, and a gas fireplace. It’ll be a little chilly but the pipes won’t freeze. So while it’s inconvenient, it’s just a little ripple in the pond. I got this.

    Did I mentiono my hubby is still in Florida helping his mom with the transition after my FIL’s recent death? When it rains it pours.
    Last edited by Sunnyday; 01-31-2018 at 12:09 AM.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  8. #7103
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    2147920

    Default

    Friday 2/2 upper body training

    So, yeah, I missed 2 days in the gym. New furnace didn’t arrive until Thursday morning and what was supposed to be a 2-hour job turned into ELEVEN HOURS!

    Dynamic warmup

    Bench press, 2-count pauses at liftoff, bottom, and at lockout on last rep before racking:
    Bar x 5
    65 x 5
    85 x 5
    105 x 5
    116 x 5
    127 x 3
    3 x 132 x 3 - not bad for4 hours of sleep lol
    2 x 143 x 3 - with SlingShot
    1 x 143 x 6 - with SlingShot

    Close grip bench ss incline DB curl:
    85 x 8 ss 20s x 8

    All I had time for. Hubby comes home tonight and I want everything to look presentable considering we had blankets and heaters everywhere while waiting for the new furnace.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  9. #7104
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    2147920

    Default

    Saturday 2/3 lower body training

    Dynamic warmup

    Bulgarians:
    3 x BW x 10/side - no rest between sides/sets

    Squats:
    bar x 5
    95 x 5
    115 x 5
    135 x 5
    145 x 3
    155 x 3
    2 x 160 x 3 - these felt great so I went for a rep PR
    1 x 160 x 5 - MY HEAVIEST SET OF 5 EVER!!! SO HAPPY WITH THIS! Vid of my proud self dunking this posted on IG

    I skipped deads last week so I knew I had to do them this week. But after the above rep PR which I’d say is probably a 6RM or 5RM on a bad day, I needed a 15 min break LOL. Wasn’t sure how deads were going to go after skipping them last week then missing my mid-week training for the new furnace install. But they went extremely well!

    Sumo deads:
    135 x 1 - this flew like I coulda put a stewardess on it LOL so I knew this was gonna get good
    155 x 1 - effing cake!
    175 x 1 - yup, getting good
    195 x 1 - felt easy peasy
    12 x 200 x 1 - with about 60 sec between pulls. Woo wee that was some cardio! Bringing this weight up next week...I’m ready!

    Missed my fam, stopped there. I might do some calisthenics tomorrow at home before the game

    My hubby came home last night so I didn’t feel right taking any more time at the gym. Definitely the right decision as they all wanted to hang together. <3
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  10. #7105
    OLYMPIAN AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The High Castle
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    2147609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    1 x 160 x 5 - MY HEAVIEST SET OF 5 EVER!!! SO HAPPY WITH THIS! Vid of my proud self dunking this posted on IG
    Bent_Barbell.jpg

    Congrats!
    Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

  11. #7106
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,486
    Rep Power
    2147910

    Default

    Congratulations on the new PRs! I miss those days.

  12. #7107
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    2147920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    Bent_Barbell.jpg

    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Congratulations on the new PRs! I miss those days.
    Thanks, guys!

    50 is starting off very well for me and I’m STOKED about it!
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  13. #7108
    FREAK cook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ft.Worth Texas
    Posts
    8,674
    Rep Power
    2147886

    Default

    50s will be a piece of cake for you.Stay strong!

  14. #7109
    OLYMPIAN CHILDOFGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    4,645
    Rep Power
    2147735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    Sunday 1/28 lower body training

    This sesh got moved to Sunday because I attended DLB’s Women In Strength seminar at the Warhouse Gym on Saturday. Had a blast! Gotta figure out how to get the pics posted as they’re all on my phone and my iPad and phone aren’t on speaking terms LOL.

    My hubby is in Florida due to the recent death of his father and he’s helping his mom with the transition. So I’m playing single parent until next weekend. My teen was sweet enough to watch the little ones for me but she had to leave by a certain time and so I was on a hella time crunch.
    Knocked this out and headed home.

    Dynamic warmup

    Bulgarians:
    3 x BW x 10/side - feeling more confident with these every week

    did a bazillion sets of box squats with the empty bar onto the flat bench while waiting for a very long time for a squat rack to open up. Ugh.

    Squats:
    bar x 5
    95 x 5
    115 x 5
    135 x 3
    145 x 3
    155 x 3
    160 x 3 - this felt sooo solid! Vid looked great too. Posted on IG for anyone who cares

    Had to skip deads which didn’t make me happy but at least I got in a decent squat session before I had to go. Really I would have liked to hit 160 several more times then some heavy deads but sometimes even I have to put my famly first.

    Did some odds and ends at home:

    DB RDLs:
    4 x 25s x 12

    Walking lunges:
    4 x 25s x 12/leg

    Ab wheel:
    3 x 15

    Glute circuit (no rest between sides/exercises):
    30 reps side lying clam ss 30 reps side lying abduction
    30 reps single leg glute bridge ss 30 reps hip extension on elbows
    30 reps single leg swing ss 30 reps fire hydrant

    Standing calves:
    5 x BW x 5 with 5-sec hold at top and 3-sec hold at bottom
    glad u had fun at DLB's gym and i pray for u and ur husband, durin' this time
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

  15. #7110
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,486
    Rep Power
    2147910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cook View Post
    50s will be a piece of cake for you.Stay strong!
    She's going to be lifting more than both of us pretty soon... if not already, this 60s crap is for the birds.

Page 474 of 499 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •