Page 464 of 466 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466 LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 6977
  1. #6946
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    9,828
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    Been sparse on updates lately because of this little darling dropping into our lives on Thursday evening...

    (But no matter how hard I try the photos won’t upload grrrr )

    female standard poodle, 12 weeks old. More about her, the fam, and training. But for now I need to go to tge gym and move a loaded barbell.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  2. #6947
    OLYMPIAN AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The High Castle
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    2147592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    (But no matter how hard I try the photos won’t upload grrrr )


    ROBB PHIPPS Pin-Up SHE HULK 275784093_o.jpg
    Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

  3. #6948
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    9,828
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    Monday 11/13 upper body training

    One week out from meeting Ed Coan and Stan Efferding!

    dynamic warmup

    Face pulls:
    even reps paused with a 1-sec squeeze
    40 x 12
    50 x 12
    4 x 60 x 12

    Bench press (competition style pause bottom/top, reset shoulders, repeat):
    bar x 5
    65 x 5
    85 x 5
    105 x 5
    115 x 5
    125 x 3
    135 x 3
    3 x 143 x 3 - got ‘er done but didn’t go as well as I had hoped

    Wide grip pullups
    3 x BW+37.5 x 5

    Seated Y press:
    3 x 25s x 10

    Incline DB press ss chest supported DB rows:
    30s x 10 ss 30s x 10 (3 rounds)

    60 min walk at home
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  4. #6949
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    9,828
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    Let me in on the secret...I can’t get a pic to load!
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  5. #6950
    OLYMPIAN AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The High Castle
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    2147592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    Let me in on the secret...I can’t get a pic to load!
    I use Paint Shop Pro X2, but Photoshop works just as well.

    Go Advanced / Manage Attachments

    If I use the RX Forum Upload Attachment feature for *.jpg, the image cannot be any larger than 600 pixels on the longest side, whether that is the width/horizontal, or height/vertical that is the longer side. Also, it helps to recompress the image when you re-save it as a new *.jpg image. Usually I use a 50% reduction setting, which crunches it down considerably.

    Example:

    Original Image 3000 x 1950 / 1.64MB
    Resized Image 600 x 390 / 33.3KB

    That's what works for me.
    (A pain in the fundament, tho it might be)

    I've talked to Curt and Mac about it in the past, apparently when the RX forum site had a software updated a while back it did something to the upload features, cuz apparently this was not issue before.

    Hope this is of assistance.
    Last edited by AlexG; 11-13-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

  6. #6951
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    9,828
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    ^^doing this from my iphone. No matter how I try to load the pics I still get an error.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  7. #6952
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,393
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    ^^doing this from my iphone. No matter how I try to load the pics I still get an error.

    The pics from your iPhone are too large. I've had the same issue.

    AlexG's images are much lower resolution than the ones from your phone. His image above is only 100Kb compared to the one from your phone, is many times larger.


    Maybe Curt would change it to allow larger photos as attachments.

  8. #6953
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,393
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    I use Paint Shop Pro X2, but Photoshop works just as well.

    Go Advanced / Manage Attachments

    If I use the RX Forum Upload Attachment feature for *.jpg, the image cannot be any larger than 600 pixels on the longest side, whether that is the width/horizontal, or height/vertical that is the longer side. Also, it helps to recompress the image when you re-save it as a new *.jpg image. Usually I use a 50% reduction setting, which crunches it down considerably.

    Example:

    Original Image 3000 x 1950 / 1.64MB
    Resized Image 600 x 390 / 33.3KB

    That's what works for me.
    (A pain in the fundament, tho it might be)

    I've talked to Curt and Mac about it in the past, apparently when the RX forum site had a software updated a while back it did something to the upload features, cuz apparently this was not issue before.

    Hope this is of assistance.

    I don't go into these settings but Curt does, and he can change them to allow larger attachments.

  9. #6954
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    9,828
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    The pics from your iPhone are too large. I've had the same issue.

    AlexG's images are much lower resolution than the ones from your phone. His image above is only 100Kb compared to the one from your phone, is many times larger.


    Maybe Curt would change it to allow larger photos as attachments.
    Thanks for the help Mac. I realize that’s why my phone pics aren’t loading and it’s ok. Just a puppy, not like it’s my stage pics winning Ms. O, LOL.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  10. #6955
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    9,828
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    Tuesday 11/14 lower body

    Training sucked all kinds of ass today. Still recovering from a long, excruciating drive 2 Saturdays ago.

    Dynamic warmup

    Glute circuit (no rest between sides/exercises):
    30 reps side lying clam ss 30 reps side lying abduction
    30 reps single leg glute bridge ss 30 reps hip extension on elbows
    30 reps single leg swing ss 30 reps fire hydrant

    Ab wheel ss horizontal calf machine:
    15 ss 130 x 12 (4 rounds)

    Squats (competition style, below parallel):
    bar x 5
    75 x 5
    95 x 5
    115 x 5
    135 x 5
    145 x 3 - felt ok to here
    155 x 3 - not horrible but slower than I would have liked. While the movement felt ok, the wzlk back into the rack did not, and the same with walking around after the lift. Decided to stop there.

    RDLs:
    3 x 135 x 8

    Sumo deads:
    135 x 1
    155 x 1
    175 x 1
    195 x 1
    2 x 215 x 1 with 60 sec rests, felt rough and extremely heavy. Decided to stop there

    60 min walk at home
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  11. #6956
    OLYMPIAN AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The High Castle
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    2147592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    I don't go into these settings but Curt does, and he can change them to allow larger attachments.
    Well, that would certainly help. I'd prefer to post the original full sized images rather than going through the process of pre - resizing/recompressing beforehand.
    Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

  12. #6957
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,249
    Rep Power
    2149231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    ^^doing this from my iphone. No matter how I try to load the pics I still get an error.
    I’ve never been able to upload from my iPhone either.

    Will ask Mac for details.
    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact [email protected] to be interviewed or to advertise!

  13. #6958
    Barbarian Brother hifrommike65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    7,726
    Rep Power
    2147847

    Default

    crystal-ball.jpg

    Mac knows all, sees all, is all.

  14. #6959
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,393
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    crystal-ball.jpg

    Mac knows all, sees all, is all.

    Mac has fooled some people.


  15. #6960
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    9,828
    Rep Power
    2147899

    Default

    Friday 11/17 upper body training

    Just 2 days out from meeting Ed Coan and Stan Efferding!

    dynamic warmup

    Face pulls:
    even reps paused with a 1-sec squeeze
    40 x 12
    50 x 12
    60 x 12

    Bench press (competition style pause bottom/top, reset shoulders, repeat):
    bar x 5
    65 x 5
    85 x 5
    105 x 5
    116 x 5
    127 x 5
    130 x 5 - PR #1 for paused 5s
    132 x 5 - PR #2 for paused 5s, vids of both PRs posted on IG

    Neutral grip pullups
    3 x BW+37.5 x 5

    And that was all I had time for today.

    60 min walk at home

    Off from training tomorrow due to my kids’ biggest swim meet of the year, that our club is hosting.

    Sunday I have a 2-hour drive to VA for the big seminar. Pray for me that the hip holds up because I really want to lift at this event and not hobble around like an old lady non-lifter.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

Page 464 of 466 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •