Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NOVICE

I never cared for boldenone but then again I never liked nandrolone either...good luck!

Voice change is my biggest fear. So I don't think I'll be giving this a try. Thanks, gang.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

All the above comments are valid. You have to remember that ANYTHING other than anavar is going to open up the Pandora's Box of all the potential sides that come w/ AAS. Even anavar can produce these sides, but it tends to be the most predictable and mildest of all those available. There is no linear scale of anabolics "more" than anavar. You see a lot of "I used anavar as my last cycle. I'd like to go more aggressive, what can I use?" Possibly winstrol at low dose will be comparable, but the wide range of responses with this can run from 'same as anavar' to extremely anabolic - voice change, hair loss, cholesterol, etc. Tbol is sort of comparable to anavar, dosed similar to anavar, results coming a little slower than anavar. Anything else is going to be your own personal chemistry experiment. Most everything beyond anavar & winstrol has longer half life and much longer detection time - so as noted above, if you get sides you don't like, touch cookies. You gotta ride it out until the compound clears your system, or at least drops to a level that no longer produces those sides.

RE: the FBB refs - mind you its not just FBBs using this stuff. It is often suggested as a more aggressive off-season cycle because it doesn't produce bloat (doesn't aromatize), promotes connective tissue, produces strength gains, tho takes longer to 'kick in', has the potential for the full range of androgenic sides, and takes much longer to clear.

No need to stack it with things, but if anything, stick w/ the basics - anavar. But again, its not a linear progression of "better" - you're now stacking two individual compounds, each w/ their own properties and your own body's response to them. The combined androgenic effects can be even more aggressive than each individually.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    Voice change is my biggest fear. So I don't think I'll be giving this a try. Thanks, gang.
    You could consider 1,4 AD, aka BOLD, basically an eq precursor. If you can find more women that have tried this. Know 1 girl that tried it and got good results, especially endurance gain in between sets. She wasn't a bodybuilder or anything, just a friend that wanted to try a PH last year. It's unmethylated, and although its banned, much safer than the designers that are still legal today. Probably the safest PH out there IMO as far as everything non-male or female specific goes.

Also should add, I/we don't really know anything about this particular product in females. But for guys, it was one of the safest/most effective legal designers out there IMO. Shame that it was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by HammerStrength12 View Post
    Also should add, I/we don't really know anything about this particular product in females. But for guys, it was one of the safest/most effective legal designers out there IMO. Shame that it was banned.

To this point, there's not much published about any sort of anabolic and women. All PHs and any OTC "testosterone booster" or "estrogen blocker" all come w/ a warning that they are not for use for boys < 18 or women. Obviously this is the manufacturing doing a CYA. But the reality is not only do they not want to go anywhere near that, most of the medical community, w/ the exception of a small group of sort-of educated ob/gyn or anti-aging docs will even touch anything testosterone-ish for women, sometimes moreso w/ the OTC things because there's usually a whole cocktail of stuff in it to make it "OTC".

So big fat caveat on anything that "its this for men" in making any extrapolations to women. Everything is a big fat personal chemistry experiment.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

^^

I definitely wasn't clear enough about what I meant with that sentence. But basically what I was saying was that its been shown to be relatively safe as far as the non-gender specific problems go. Liver Enzymes, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, blood pressure, etc... I.E. all the major issues with most of the otc stuff.

Obviously as far as female specific stuff, we don't really no anything and just because it's a "mild designer" doesn't mean you can conclude that it is "mild" when it comes to female-specific side effects.

ok, I am ending this here.

1. EQ is not a designer drug at all. it is not even for human consumption in its earliest forms.

2. clearly you have not been able to get it in your head that even comparing "non-gender specific problems" is problematic. everything, I mean EVERYTHING in the human body is influenced by hormonal manipulation. to try to compare the two sexes is ridiculous.

3. there has been no real studies of EQ on humans for one specific reason; none exist on women.

4. PH's in women are potentially dangerous as the conversion for men and women are unpredictable and rarely will result in similar titers based on an undefinable set of factors in.

let the girls talk and really, unless you have definable or researchable evidence, (and this goes for any guy in here) keep it to yourself.

thanks, Atilla. until your post I was going to close this thread but I think there could be more convo in an adult manner so let's stay on topic...
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle attila View Post
    2. clearly you have not been able to get it in your head that even comparing "non-gender specific problems" is problematic. everything, I mean EVERYTHING in the human body is influenced by hormonal manipulation. to try to compare the two sexes is ridiculous.
    f.
    I used the world relative hepatoxicity, not absolute. Re-read my post. So suddenly because a woman has greater estrogen levels, a methylated designer/ph has to pass few the liver fewer times than an non-methyl? Wow. this is news to me. All I was implying was that this stuff is easier on the liver than it's cousins on the market today. Is m1 t suddenly less toxic than BOLD because the user is a female? I'd be hard pressed to believe.

And since there's this new burden of proof rule, I really would like to see you cite a study changing the t to e balance in females and its impact on liver function. Last time I checked, the only endocrine issue that can cause elevated enzymes is hypothyroidism. As a biology major, I'm just curious..

no, site third party placebo controlled PH studies and your opinion will have more validity. "I knew this girl" stuff just isnt helpful. dont like it, i dont care. and I am speaking for me, not this site. educated and informative is the imperative.

and as a former FDA clinical researcher, I could pull X Y and Z outta my ass and someone would come along and still disagree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12