Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 631 to 675 of 757
  1. #631
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    `squats
    135x10,225x10,275x6,355x4,405x2,435x6,5,5

    leg press
    450x6,630x6,990x20 (oops!) 1170x10
    Didn't plan on doing a 20 rep set but it felt so good I just kept going!

    sldl
    135x6,225x6,315x8,6

    leg curls
    105x8,7

    calf press
    630x12,10,8

    standing calf raise
    300x6,6

  2. #632
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Mondays leg workout.....

    squats
    135x10,225x10,275x6,335x4,405x2,440x6,4,4

    leg press
    490x6,990x6,1210x10,1300x8

    sldl
    135x6,225x6,315x8,6

    leg curl
    120x5,105x6

    calf press
    670x9,8,7

    seated calf
    4 plates x 8,8

  3. #633
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Tuesday chest/abs

    bench press
    135x10,135x8,185x6,225x4,265x2,275x1,300x4,3,3

    incline dumbbell press
    120x6,5

    dips
    90x6,5

    weighted leg raise
    30x15,15

    cable crunch
    115x12,12

  4. #634
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    shoulders/traps

    seated dumbbell press
    50x10,60x8,70x6,80x4,100x6,5,4

    seated military press
    185x5,4

    lateral raise
    30x10,50x6,5

    bent over lateral
    40x12,65x8

    shrugs
    225x6,315x4,405x2,505x6,5

    upright rows
    135x6,165x6,6

  5. #635
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,026
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Great strong numbers bro on your training. Train Heavy and Intense or go home hell yeah! Great Job!

  6. #636
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Thanks Mike, I am having a productive off season. I'm cleaning up my diet early this year. Weighing about 215 right now.

  7. #637
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Bent over rows
    135x10,185x8,225x6,275x4,295x2,315x6,5

    pulldowns
    220x8,240x6,5

    seated cable row
    240x6,6

    hyper ex.
    45 olympic bar held behind neck x 10
    65 x 8

    good mornings
    135x10,155x10,8

  8. #638
    RX MEMBER HOOPIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Weirton, WV
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    1592

    Default

    Joel my friend i see youre still floating around these parts buddy. How ya been, its been a while? By looking at your avy it looks like you put on a ton of mass man looking great.

  9. #639
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOOPIE View Post
    Joel my friend i see youre still floating around these parts buddy. How ya been, its been a while? By looking at your avy it looks like you put on a ton of mass man looking great.
    Hey Hoopie! How's it going? The Avi is from 2010 when I was training for the Alabama Open. I'm doing my best, been hitting it hard. Just teamed up with my training partner from a few years back.

    How are you doing my friend? Great to hear from you!!

  10. #640
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Took a few days off from the gym. I've teamed up with my former training partner and we've been hitting it hard. We have been doing Dorian Yates style HIT workouts. Been a long time since I've used this workout. I did it for years back in the 80's and 90's.

    Yesterday we did a medium heavy chest and bicep workout to break back into training after a few days off.

    decline bench press
    135x12,225x10,265x9

    incline hammer strength machine
    2 plates x 10, 2 plates + 25 (per side) x 10

    incline fly
    50x12,70x12

    cable crossover
    35x12

    incline curl
    35x12,40x10,50x10rp1

    standing curl (ez curl bar)
    110x10

    cable crunch
    105x15,15

    hanging leg raise
    bdwt x 12

    Just went to positive failure on everything but chest and bi's are still feeling a little sore today.

  11. #641
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Last workout of the year! So we made it a good one, LEGS!

    leg extensions
    125x15,225x12,285x13

    leg press
    760x20,940x12,1030x13

    hacks
    2plates (per side) x 12
    3plates x 10
    4plates x 10

    seated leg curl
    150x15,180x12

    sldl
    135x15,225x12

    calf press (on leg press)
    670x15,760x12

    seated calf
    3plates + 25 x 12

    Good one! Went to positive failure on everything, will feel this one for a few days! lol

    Merry Christmas everyone!

  12. #642
    RX MEMBER Rick Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Alabama-Tennessee
    Posts
    1,428
    Rep Power
    133164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Last workout of the year! So we made it a good one, LEGS!

    leg extensions
    125x15,225x12,285x13

    leg press
    760x20,940x12,1030x13

    hacks
    2plates (per side) x 12
    3plates x 10
    4plates x 10

    seated leg curl
    150x15,180x12

    sldl
    135x15,225x12

    calf press (on leg press)
    670x15,760x12

    seated calf
    3plates + 25 x 12

    Good one! Went to positive failure on everything, will feel this one for a few days! lol

    Merry Christmas everyone!
    That is some big time weight on the extensions.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    I will be spending Christmas in (Bowling Green) Kentucky with my brother's family for the first time this year

  13. #643

    Default

    Good stuff Joel!

  14. #644
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Prince View Post
    That is some big time weight on the extensions.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    I will be spending Christmas in (Bowling Green) Kentucky with my brother's family for the first time this year
    Only about 1hr and a half from me! My daughter graduated from WKU in Bowling Green in 2010. Hope you have a nice visit.

  15. #645
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Feeling sluggish this morning. Too much Christmas! Lol
    Seated Smith press
    1 plate per side x 10, 1 plate + 10 x 10, 1 plate + 25 x 10,
    2 plates x 6 + 1 FR
    Seated lateral raise
    20x12,30x10,35x9+1fr+partials
    One arm cable lateral
    20x9+1fr
    HS shrug
    3plates per side x 10,5plates x 10
    Upright row
    135x9
    Press downs
    70x12,85x10,105x10+1fr
    Lying extensions
    70x10,100x10+1fr
    Seated dumbbell ex
    80x10+1fr

  16. #646
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    dumbbell pullover
    50x20,70x12,100x12

    rev. grip pulldown
    140x12,160x10,200x8+2fr

    rev. grip barbell row
    135x10,225x10

    HS low row
    90x10,135x7+2fr

    bent over lateral
    50x8+burns

    hyper ex.
    bdwt.x12,25x10,45x11

    deadlifts (no touch, just below knee)
    225x10,315x10

    This workout was tough! Stretching and squeezing on every rep to failure plus forced reps. The power racks were tied up so we did deadlifts Dorian style from the floor and then to just below the knee. These were hard especially after hyper's.

  17. #647

    Default

    Nice one. Think big!

  18. #648
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Decline bench press
    135x12,185x10,225x10,275x6+1fr
    HS incline press
    180x10,240x8+2fr
    Low incline fly
    50x10,70x10+2fr
    Cable crossover
    40x12+2fr

    Incline curl
    30x10,50x10+1rp
    Ez curl bar (standing)
    110x10+1
    Hammer curls
    50x8+2rp

  19. #649
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Legs today, why is it everytime I get ready to do legs somebody get ahead of me on every machine? He was just roosting on the equipment sitting there staring into space! Drives me crazy!

    leg extension
    140x12,195x12,285x12+1fr

    leg press (we used the Nautilus press because this goober jumped in on the Nubula that we had already loaded!)

    7 plates (per side) x 10
    9 plates x 10
    10 plates x 5

    hacks
    2 plates (per side) x 12
    3 plates x 12
    4 plates + 10 x 10
    4 plates + 25 x 6

    seated leg curl
    150x12,210x9+2fr

    standing leg curl
    40x10+2fr

    calf press
    5 plates x 15,6 plates x 15+5rp

    seated calf
    4 plates x 12+2 fr

    Intensity wasn't there this morning, still got a decent workout. The goober I had to deal with didn't help but my allergies are kickin in. Oh well, no excuses just gitter done!

  20. #650
    RX MEMBER masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,549
    Rep Power
    38897

    Default

    HA HA...........Joel, that's why I train legs at 9:00 AM on Saturdays. Most of those characters aren't going anywhere near the leg equipment after their Friday if they show up at all.

    Keith

  21. #651
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,026
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Legs today, why is it everytime I get ready to do legs somebody get ahead of me on every machine? He was just roosting on the equipment sitting there staring into space! Drives me crazy!

    leg extension
    140x12,195x12,285x12+1fr

    leg press (we used the Nautilus press because this goober jumped in on the Nubula that we had already loaded!)

    7 plates (per side) x 10
    9 plates x 10
    10 plates x 5

    hacks
    2 plates (per side) x 12
    3 plates x 12
    4 plates + 10 x 10
    4 plates + 25 x 6

    seated leg curl
    150x12,210x9+2fr

    standing leg curl
    40x10+2fr

    calf press
    5 plates x 15,6 plates x 15+5rp

    seated calf
    4 plates x 12+2 fr

    Intensity wasn't there this morning, still got a decent workout. The goober I had to deal with didn't help but my allergies are kickin in. Oh well, no excuses just gitter done!
    Legs today, why is it everytime I get ready to do legs somebody get ahead of me on every machine? He was just roosting on the equipment sitting there staring into space! Drives me crazy!

    This is too funny I went over to the leg press last nite where this guy was just sitting in it with his eyes closed I waited for a few seconds and then I said are you alright? He was a sleep I swear to god! I said well do you mind if we work in and he replied oh yeah anything to slow me down alittle bit!

  22. #652
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    5,041
    Rep Power
    1805843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by masterschamp View Post
    HA HA...........Joel, that's why I train legs at 9:00 AM on Saturdays. Most of those characters aren't going anywhere near the leg equipment after their Friday if they show up at all.

    Keith
    This is the reason I train at 8:30pm, as everyone is leaving the gym after their bench and arm pumping before going out on the town to tie one on.

    Legs is on tap for tonight. Hope to get 10 sets of squats in before keeling over.

  23. #653
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Ok time to get serious!
    Seated smith press
    1 plate per side x 10,1 plate + 25 x 10, 2 plates x 7 + 2 fr
    Laterals
    30x10,40x10,50x8+burns

    Cable lateral
    25x7+2fr+1neg

    HS shrug
    3plates x 10,4plates x 10,5plates+25 x 8 + burns

    Upright row
    135x11

    Press downs
    85x10,100x10,115x10+2fr

    Sculls
    120x6+2fr

    Seated dumbbell extension
    85x8+2fr

    Cable crunch
    115x15,12

    Weighted leg raise
    35x15,13

    Good one!

  24. #654

    Default

    Sweet! Get er done !!!

  25. #655
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,026
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Ok time to get serious!
    Seated smith press
    1 plate per side x 10,1 plate + 25 x 10, 2 plates x 7 + 2 fr
    Laterals
    30x10,40x10,50x8+burns

    Cable lateral
    25x7+2fr+1neg

    HS shrug
    3plates x 10,4plates x 10,5plates+25 x 8 + burns

    Upright row
    135x11

    Press downs
    85x10,100x10,115x10+2fr

    Sculls
    120x6+2fr

    Seated dumbbell extension
    85x8+2fr

    Cable crunch
    115x15,12

    Weighted leg raise
    35x15,13

    Good one!
    Great Job!

  26. #656
    RX MEMBER masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,549
    Rep Power
    38897

    Default

    Ready to rock, Joel!

    Keith

  27. #657
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Thanks guys! I am one of those guys who gets more out of less volume.

  28. #658
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Well I'm 51 today and loven it! Lol
    Last edited by mrky03; 01-04-2012 at 09:00 AM.

  29. #659
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,026
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Well I'm 51 today and loven it! Lol
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  30. #660
    RX MEMBER masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,549
    Rep Power
    38897

    Default

    Happy Birthday, Joel!!!!!

    MANY,MANY MORE, MY FRIEND!


    Keith

  31. #661

    Default

    Happy birthday Joel!!!

  32. #662
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Good back workout yesterday

    Dumbbell pullover
    60x20,80x15,110x10+2fr

    Rev grip pull down
    140x12,180x10,210x8+2fr

    Bent over row
    185x10,225x10,275x6

    HS low row (one arm)
    90x10,145x8+2fr

    Bent over lateral
    40x10,50x10

    Hyper's
    Bdwt x 12,45 x 10

    Rack deads
    225x8,315x8,405x9

  33. #663
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    5,041
    Rep Power
    1805843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Well I'm 51 today and loven it! Lol
    Happy Birthday.

    You're doing $@#$ great for 31 let alone 51.

  34. #664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Good back workout yesterday

    Dumbbell pullover
    60x20,80x15,110x10+2fr

    Rev grip pull down
    140x12,180x10,210x8+2fr

    Bent over row
    185x10,225x10,275x6

    HS low row (one arm)
    90x10,145x8+2fr

    Bent over lateral
    40x10,50x10

    Hyper's
    Bdwt x 12,45 x 10

    Rack deads
    225x8,315x8,405x9
    Perfect Dorian workout!

  35. #665
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Really felt that one James!

  36. #666
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Repading the decline so we subbed in flat bench today.

    Bench press
    135x10,225x10,285x5+1fr

    HS incline
    2 plates x 8,2 plates + 35x8+2fr

    Incline fly
    50 x10,75x7+2fr

    Cable cross over
    47x10+2fr

    Incline curl
    30x10,50x10+1rp

    Ez curl bar
    110x8+2fr

    Hammer curl
    50x10

    Fried after this one!

  37. #667
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,026
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Repading the decline so we subbed in flat bench today.

    Bench press
    135x10,225x10,285x5+1fr

    HS incline
    2 plates x 8,2 plates + 35x8+2fr

    Incline fly
    50 x10,75x7+2fr

    Cable cross over
    47x10+2fr

    Incline curl
    30x10,50x10+1rp

    Ez curl bar
    110x8+2fr

    Hammer curl
    50x10

    Fried after this one!
    oh hell yeah, make sure you pound the carbs after those brutal sessions
    bowl of white rice after taxing training is like majic

  38. #668
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Good advice! Mike, we really pounded legs this afternoon. Serious need for some carbs now!

    Leg extensions
    120x15,210x10,285x13+2fr

    Leg press (Nebula)
    670x10,850x10,1210x12 (omg!)

    Hacks
    2plates x6,3plates x 6, 4plates + 25 (per side) x 8 + 2 fr OMG!

    Seated leg curl
    210x8+2fr

    Standing leg curl
    40x8+2fr. Hams on fire!

    Calf press on Nubula leg press
    670 x 21rp

    Seated calf
    4plates x8+2fr

    Finished in 45min intensity through the roof!

  39. #669
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    5,041
    Rep Power
    1805843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Finished in 45min intensity through the roof!
    That's for damned sure. Nice job.

  40. #670
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Thanks Steve,I'm loving this old school HIT workout!

  41. #671
    OLYMPIAN ayezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    118243

    Default

    agree with Mike as to carbs after the brutal hi volume workouts esp big bodyparts.

  42. #672
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    Workouts are lasting 45 min on average. Intensity is though the roof!

    Seat smith press
    1 plate per side x 12
    1 plate + 25 x 10
    2 plates + 2 1/2 x 7 + 1fr

    Laterals
    30x10
    50x8+burns

    Cable lateral
    25x7+2fr+neg

    HS shrug
    3 plates x 10
    4 plates x 10
    5 plates + 35 x 10+burns

    Upright row
    145x9

    Pressdowns
    70x12
    85x12
    115 x 10+2fr

    Scullz
    110x7+2fr

    Seated dumbbell ex
    85x10+2fr

    Cable crunch
    115x15,12

    Leg raise
    35x15,13

    20 min intervals on recumbent bike before breakfast.

  43. #673
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46240

    Default

    I swear my lats are hanging after this one! Lol

    Dumbbell pullovers
    55x15
    75x12
    120x10+2fr (OMG!)

    HS high row
    2plates x12
    3 plates x8
    3 plates +25 x7+2fr

    Bent over rows
    185x8
    225 x 6
    275x7

    HS low row (one arm)
    3 plates + 25 x7+3 forced reps

    Hypers
    bdwt x 10
    45lb barbell held behind neck x 12

    Rack deads
    225x8
    315x6
    405x6
    455x10

    Good one!
    Last edited by mrky03; 01-10-2012 at 05:52 PM.

  44. #674

    Default

    Good one!! Strength sea to be jumping up !!

  45. #675
    RX MEMBER masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,549
    Rep Power
    38897

    Default

    DB pullovers were sick !! Your training is always an inspiration, Joel.

    Keith

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •