Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    Forum Leader/Fat Fuck: Rx Strength Headquarters tjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    286674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    100/100/100/50mg Clomid.

    On weeks 1-3 split the dose. 50mg am, 50mg pm.
    thanks.
    Just doin' my thing.

  2. #32
    Forum Leader/Fat Fuck: Rx Strength Headquarters tjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    286674

    Default

    yep... stuff works.
    I know my body pretty well and today was a good indicator that this stuff is working like a champ.
    based on my 375 1rm last week, I was supposed to bench 345 for a triple today (which would put me up a bit over that 375 mark)
    I got that, then 350 x 3 then 355 x 3! They all looked the same so I may have had a bit more in the tank as well.
    355 x 3 puts me at about 390 1rm. Granted, I have done 415 for a single in the past but I am getting back there much quicker than I normally would.
    I did not weigh in (will this weekend) but I am heavy!
    Just doin' my thing.

  3. #33
    GYM RAT Wrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    15724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    yep... stuff works.
    I know my body pretty well and today was a good indicator that this stuff is working like a champ.
    based on my 375 1rm last week, I was supposed to bench 345 for a triple today (which would put me up a bit over that 375 mark)
    I got that, then 350 x 3 then 355 x 3! They all looked the same so I may have had a bit more in the tank as well.
    355 x 3 puts me at about 390 1rm. Granted, I have done 415 for a single in the past but I am getting back there much quicker than I normally would.
    I did not weigh in (will this weekend) but I am heavy!
    Niccee, I have mine pre ordered, can't wait!

  4. #34
    Forum Leader/Fat Fuck: Rx Strength Headquarters tjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    286674

    Default

    some more bro-science for you guys.
    I have had SEVERAL comments on my appearance lately.
    In a positive manor of course.
    Lookin thick, lookin big etc.


    220.0 this past Sunday morning.
    Still not my heaviest ever but getting close and the weight LOOKS much better this time around.
    Strength is not at my peak levels but it is climbing much faster than it normally would.

    Anyone remotely interested in this stuff should consider it.
    I also have 2 other guys at the gym currently taking Super DMZ...
    One of them just got a PR on the bench of 350 and a PR on his deads of 455 x 6 and he is about as lazy a trainer as they come!
    The other guy just got a PR on his bench of 415... he's been benching every week but NOT trying for a big max.
    Stuff works.
    Just doin' my thing.

  5. #35
    Chemistry Experiment heavyiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    anabolicmuscleforums.com
    Posts
    6,249
    Rep Power
    2147823

    Default

    Good report brother, I think this coming week things are going to get real fun.


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.


  6. #36
    RX MEMBER NYJetsFan80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Carrollwood,Tampa
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    116129

    Default

    Seems like your making nice strength gains Tjoe keep it up bro!

  7. #37
    Forum Leader/Fat Fuck: Rx Strength Headquarters tjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    286674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Good report brother, I think this coming week things are going to get real fun.
    apparently so!

    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    Seems like your making nice strength gains Tjoe keep it up bro!
    Thanks Man!


    Shit WORKS!
    Best set of bench in my life today.
    Got 335 x 9 reps!
    I got 315 x 10 once in my life after missing a 420 single the same day and that was after specializing on the bench for about 6 weeks.
    Just doin' my thing.

  8. #38
    Forum Leader/Fat Fuck: Rx Strength Headquarters tjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    286674

    Default

    sigh...
    well I wanted 405 for a double today (possibly 3) and it didn't happen.
    Got 1 and 1 forced.
    Then I tried 420 for a single which would have been a new PR... just missed.
    I have one more shot at it next wed or thurs... we'll see what happens. I may warm up easy and then go for the new PR of 420 and play it by ear after that.

    On the upside:
    I smoked a 500 squat on tuesday.
    Now I have done 495 x 5 in the past so still nothing "new", but I killed this one.
    After the single I went again and got a double.

    Just doin' my thing.

  9. #39
    Chemistry Experiment heavyiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    anabolicmuscleforums.com
    Posts
    6,249
    Rep Power
    2147823

    Default

    Very cool to see the vid!

    Thanks!


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.


  10. #40
    Forum Leader/Fat Fuck: Rx Strength Headquarters tjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    286674

    Default

    4 weeks is done.
    have enough left til wednesday
    will be attempting new PRs on the bench and the deadlift this week...
    stay tuned.
    Just doin' my thing.

  11. #41
    RX MEMBER NYJetsFan80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Carrollwood,Tampa
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    116129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    4 weeks is done.
    have enough left til wednesday
    will be attempting new PRs on the bench and the deadlift this week...
    stay tuned.
    Sweet squat tjoe!Looking forward to your PRs bro!How long have you been on Methyl Drol so far tjoe and have you gained any weight?

  12. #42
    Forum Leader/Fat Fuck: Rx Strength Headquarters tjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    286674

    Default

    Thanks!
    been on for 4 weeks...
    gained weight BUT, I was consciously staying at 200 for a comp and now I am about 225 (which is normal for me around this time). I will say that it is "better" weight for sure. I have also seen a few other guys at my gym that are on the Super DMZ and they are gaining weight as well. One of them never gets much over 177 or so and he was 195 this weekend!
    Just doin' my thing.

  13. #43
    OLYMPIAN s2h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,860
    Rep Power
    2148177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    sigh...
    well I wanted 405 for a double today (possibly 3) and it didn't happen.
    Got 1 and 1 forced.
    Then I tried 420 for a single which would have been a new PR... just missed.
    I have one more shot at it next wed or thurs... we'll see what happens. I may warm up easy and then go for the new PR of 420 and play it by ear after that.

    On the upside:
    I smoked a 500 squat on tuesday.
    Now I have done 495 x 5 in the past so still nothing "new", but I killed this one.
    After the single I went again and got a double.

    pure solid tjoe..you made that look easy...nice work...

  14. #44
    Forum Leader/Fat Fuck: Rx Strength Headquarters tjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    286674

    Default

    Thanks s2h.

    yesterday - log clean and press (cleaned each rep) 250 x triple. This was a PR for me... started the week off well !!
    Just doin' my thing.

  15. #45
    OLYMPIAN s2h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,860
    Rep Power
    2148177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    Thanks s2h.

    yesterday - log clean and press (cleaned each rep) 250 x triple. This was a PR for me... started the week off well !!
    nice work tjoe..keep us posted on your PR's...be interested to see how your wieght is in a couple of weeks...i stayed the same after 2 weeks off of the super dmz...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •