Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Advanced Application of Pro-Hormones and Designer Steroids: The Triphase Cycle

The Advanced Application of Pro-Hormones and Designer Steroids: The Triphase Cycle (by Jud Clemons)

DHEA_24mg_enlarge.jpg

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/che...ase-cycle.html
    Last edited by J2jud; 12-26-2010 at 08:29 PM.
    Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE

Thank you for the post, Dave. I hope everyone finds the article interesting and informative.
    Questions? Email me: [email protected]

Thanks for the informative post Dave!

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Thank you for the post, Dave. I hope everyone finds the article interesting and informative.
    did you write the article?

haven't read it yet.... printed it out for tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by flipmonk View Post
    did you write the article?

haven't read it yet.... printed it out for tomorrow morning
    Yes. I wrote the article. Hope you find it interesting.

Since I would like to open discussion or comments, if anyone would like to comment on my article or would like to hear more, please post in this thread. I am working on a few other articles as well as revising my original "user guide" to prohormones. If anyone has a topic or particular subject they would like me to comment on in another article, please post your suggestions here. I am all ears.

Since I would like to open discussion or comments, if anyone would like to comment on my article or would like to hear more, please post in this thread. I am working on a few other articles as well as revising my original "user guide" to prohormones. If anyone has a topic or particular subject they would like me to comment on in another article, please post your suggestions here. I am all ears.

I have some good topics for discussion, maybe more people can give their thoughts too. Especially useful IMO because the business has changed a lot since the original ph/ds user guide came out and we've learned a lot since then. Hopefully people from chem can chime in too:

-Has your opinion on the use of AIs on cycle/during pct changed at all since the original user guide? In theory the remaining legal designers are non-aromatiszing compounds, but the quality of the batch is never assured and we've seen a lot of bloodwork of users who's e2 levels skyrocketed.

-The potential of DAA products in hpta restoration

-Good compounds for beginners: in the guide you suggest hdrol, which I agree with. Back then with the contamination issues, epistane wasn't generally considered a beginners compound. But in the user reviews/bloodwork I've seen lately, it seems even milder on the hpta, liver and lipid profile than all the reamaining legal PH. What are your thoughts?

--The current state of the business: most products I see out there are bullshit blends of multiple methyls, many of which are severely overdosed or underdosed. It's rare to find solo compounds nowadays. Do these products have any use for people who want to use AAS responsibly - or are you just better off with the real stuff?

i find the lack of an AI with many of these so called PH's...a mistake...the make up of these compounds seems to be very 'suspect" with many of them...

PENCILNECK

Why did you choose 1-andro as a base instead of say bold-200 which has produced awesome results to many guys as opposed to 1-andro which many consider to be a bs product, also why Episane as a methyl? It's very very mild and won't produce nearly the same results as: M1T, Madol, S-drol etc. which are ALL still easily available from the UK. Also how do you feel about using ATD ON cycle and Formestane OFF cycle? If these "cycles" are simply for safety and maybe for some results then i understand, otherwise i think they could be upgraded...

Hey guys, my apologies for the lack of response. My schedule can get out of hand and all really want when I'm not doing papers/lab is to just sit on my ass or relax in one way or another.

I will try to reply with an actual response/thoughts to some of the topics/questions posed sometime this weekend or the beginning of the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Luolamies View Post
    Why did you choose 1-andro as a base instead of say bold-200 which has produced awesome results to many guys as opposed to 1-andro which many consider to be a bs product, also why Episane as a methyl? It's very very mild and won't produce nearly the same results as: M1T, Madol, S-drol etc. which are ALL still easily available from the UK. Also how do you feel about using ATD ON cycle and Formestane OFF cycle? If these "cycles" are simply for safety and maybe for some results then i understand, otherwise i think they could be upgraded...
    These are basically examples with compounds that are not banned by the FDA. The cycles are basically layouts/examples that you can tweak to your liking.

1-andro/ 1-DHEA is abundantly available and does convert to the intended target hormone but at a much reduced rate. Thus, you see the high doses in the ranges of 600+mg/day. 1,4-AD is a great pro-hormone. Sadly, it is no longer available in the U.S. legally.

As for the other compounds, like I stated above, it's a layout of the cycle not it's actual intended contents that must be used.

As for ATD on cycle and formestane off cycle, I would really need to know the intended purpose for the "off-cycle" use. However, I will add that it isn't exactly the best practice to use AI's over extended periods of time. I dislike ATD for various reasons I can elaborate upon in my next post.

PENCILNECK

The reason for formestane is to keep the gains, battle off gyno and along with a serm help to recover or to use it as a "bridge" which many guys i know like to do. Also why the dislike for atd? Because of the short half life or the possibility of a minor conversion to eq? or something very similar...

Quote Originally Posted by Luolamies View Post
    The reason for formestane is to keep the gains, battle off gyno and along with a serm help to recover or to use it as a "bridge" which many guys i know like to do. Also why the dislike for atd? Because of the short half life or the possibility of a minor conversion to eq? or something very similar...
    Not to barge in for jud, but I've seen a lot of people that tend to overuse AIs (I've made this mistake myself). The side effects associating with smashing your estradiol levels can be really nasty and last a long time.

The only reason I can see for using an AI off cycle would be if your bloodwork tests positive for high e2 levels to begin with, and even if that's the case, I'd suggest arimidex or aromasin over the compounds you mentioned as the level to which they suppress estrogen is better known. Then retest yourself and adjust accordingly. Keep in mind that estrogen is necessary for muscle growth and that if you suppress it too much, you're gains will be extremely limited.
    Last edited by HammerStrength12; 03-22-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Over-use and abuse of these substances (AI's) can actually increase the potential of gynaecomastia as-well-as exacerbate or produce other health and sexual problems. I have a heavily detailed response I was going to post, but will save it for a short article on the subject at hand. I'll be able to post it very soon and should be an informative read. I’ll try to keep my explanations as brief as possible.

As for my dislike of ATD; the subject can be over-complicated and exceed what I’d like to provide in one direct and simple response. However, my distaste for its use is provided through its very short half-life that’s noted to be well under an hour (minutes). While having a very strong mode of action, it is extremely short and therefore may give rise to potential problems. While one may experience dramatic shifts in T:E ratios it’s effects are dose and time dependent. Even though a substantial rise in testosterone may be noted, a significant reduction in libido/desire and erection quality is commonly experienced. While it is an effective AI, it is but for a brief period of time. In my opinion, there are far better choices in the AI category.

We will limit our discussion to non-aromatizing designer steroids (available today, in the U.S) and the incorporation of AI’s “on-cycle.” For the most part, the compounds available today are non-aromatizing. Since estrogen conversion of these steroids is not taking place, the use of an AI would be redundant. ATD in addition to a cycle containing mostly non-aromatizing steroids will only make HPTA restoration and avoiding estrogen related sides increasingly difficult.

The intentional use of AI’s outside of a cycle is something I would consider highly unnecessary as well. That is, unless you’re having estrogen related issues to begin with. Assuming PCT went as planned; avoiding gynaecomastia shouldn’t be of any concern.

Estrogen is quite a valuable hormone. In excess, it can be counter-productive. However, its elimination or removal can be equally destructive. However, a small to moderate amount is needed to (but not limited to) maintain health and sexual function

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    i find the lack of an AI with many of these so called PH's...a mistake...the make up of these compounds seems to be very 'suspect" with many of them...
    Ah, missed this one.

You'd be surprised to the amount of users of PH/DS that actually do use aromatase inhibitors alongside these compounds. For the most part, it's highly unnecessary; as most of the compounds available are not aromatizeable. Using an AI alongside one of these compounds for extended periods of time would be a mistake. There are very few compounds that actually aromatize, but are no longer available her in the U.S., legally. If can specify which compounds you find "suspect," I'd be more than happy to address your concerns with that particular PH/DS.

J2jude i have access to mdrol,xtren and hdrol/competitive edge labs.Do you you believe i can use some of them with success before a contest?The reason i ask is because lately i've been scammed a lot with anavar and halotestin,instead of the actual compound it is usually methyltest or dbol which delivers the opposite results.At least with this ph and designers i'm sure what's inside

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast