Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Shorty's Methadrol Extreme Log

Ok I want to preface this by admitting that I am more out of shape right now then I have ever been. Due to unfortunate circumstances in both my personal and professional life Ive had to take a significant amount of time off in recent months-some of you may be aware of some of the things Ive had going on, while others may not be.

Currently I feel "small fat"- and my bodyfat is higher then it probably has ever been(13.3% by calipers). My goal for this cycle is to put as much size back on as possible. As far as the bf goes, Im not too concerned. I stay pretty lean when working out regularly without having to limit what Im eating too much. The reason I feel Ive gotten myself into this situation(atleast in part) is several months ago I was 2wks into pct after 12wks of cyp @ 400mg/wk. I ended up being stuck in the hospital for about a month while my daughter was ill and during that time did not lift a single weight-and basically ate greasy cafeteria food in large amts trying to prevent whatever muscle loss I could. My recovery suffered, and it was a little over 2months before my system got back to normal and by that time I had created the perfect storm for creating the "small-fat" me I am currently. This is my come back. I started the following last friday(which is the most substantial cycle Ive done to date):

1-4 Methadrol Extreme 2caps/day, am and pre workout(may extend and run6wks as am already planning on picking up another bottle but we will see)
    1-12 Test E. @ 600mg/wk
    1-10 Deca @ 250mg/wk
    1-12 Adex .25mg/day
    1-12 Dostinex @ .5mg 3x/wk-this is my 1st time using Caber, but from research figured it couldnt hurt to go ahead and toss it in.

-Ive got a few other goodies stocked away and may make adjustments as necessary, but will make sure to log any changes I make.

I am 25 yrs old and have been lifting since I was 13. I have competed in BB in 3 small local shows, and have won my class @ all 3. My last show was in 2004 but am shooting to compete again in either 2011 or early 2012.
    Weight on Friday 12/24 was 181.3 lbs @ 5'6"
    B.F.= 13.3% by calipers
    I dont have my measurements in front of me but will update these numbers soon:
    Shoulders:
    Chest:
    Waist(at navel):
    Thigh:
    Calf:
    Arm:
    Forearm:

Some of my recent lifts prior to starting:

Incline DB press: 75lbsx12reps
    Deadlift from floor: 315lbsx6, partials: 405x8
    Pullups: 17, Bodyweight plus 25lb plate=5
    Skullcrushers: 95lbsx10
    squats:225x15 (just started doing these again for the 1st time in about 4yrs due to prior injuries and nerve damage...I know I know, legs is an area I am going to be working hard to improve. Cant compete again til they come up a decent amt!!!)
    Leg Press: 6plates/side x 12full reps-"knees to chest"
    Dips: 10 reps with bodyweight plus 45lb plate

I am somewhat embarrassed by alot of these numbers, but putting them down on here will definately be a big motivator for me. I hope to be able to post up some pretty impressive improvements over the coarse of the next 4wks.

Stay tuned, as I have more stuff to add tonight. Including what Ive experienced over the 1st 4days since starting!!! I was definately surprised by a few things. Going to finish up here at work, hit legs and I will be back on here.
    Cheers, Shorty

i think your gonna see big results quick with that cycle...may not need that much test/deca..keep us posted...

Holy Shit brah your gonna see some real nice gains from your cycle!
    Not to take your log bro but I am going to start my cycle mid January trying to cut some fat first.Its going to be Sustanon 1gram a week with Aromasin HCG twice a week and Methyl-Drol can't wait to start.

Let us know how it goes bro you and me are about even in strength levels good luck Shorty!

I gotta say Im really happy with the way things are going so far. Starting day one, muscles felt a little fuller by the time I got home at night. Im checking my weight and everything else in about 30minutes before I start my workout so will post up an update a little later tonight. Decent strength gains already, things just feel lighter if that makes sense. recovery after each set has been reduced, my workouts are usually pretty faced paced anyway, 30-45 seconds in between sets, but this has been amazing. I finish a set, and literally feel ready to go again within about 10-15 seconds.
    No negatives so far, sex drive is great, energy is great, attitude and drive in the gym seems to be better, weights and or reps are going up and today is the 7day mark. Ive got more stuff and numbers to add, but Im itching to get lifting so I will talk to you guys a more later tonight.

S2H: ur probably right, I had considered leaving the deca out and only going with test @ 600mg, but really feel like I need to make up for lost time. want to compete again, and feel like Ive got alot to do before thats possible. Ive set a goal of entering local npc show by the end of 2011 or early 2012. I wont enter if I dont think I can do well, and for me to do well I think I need to be up to atleast 205-210(I have a smaller frame, small waist and joints) with lower bodyfat before even consider dieting. More drugs probably isnt the answer, but dont feel like Im going too over board, and Im not getting any younger......

Check back for more later tonight or tomorrow, Shorty

ok so I checked my weight for the 1st time since last thursday last night and was at 189.1lbs! I know I havent gained 8lbs of muscle in a wk, but Im still pretty damn happy to be up 8 lbs in 7 days.

I went through chest and shoulders last night and strength is up considerably:

Incline DB press: 60lbsx20 70lbsx16 80lbsx12 90lbsx8
    flat bench: 185x15 205x11 205x10 225x6 -was supersetted with incline db flyes 30lbx20 done for four sets-slow,slow,slow with pause for stretch at the bottom
    Hammerstrength shoulder press: plate and a half for 20 reps. 2platesx14. 2.5platesx10 3platesx6-dropset with 2 drops:3platesx6, 2platesx10, 1platex20
    DB lateral raises: 20lbx20 25lbsx15 30lbsx12 35lbsx9
    Reverse Pec Deck: 3/4stack for 4 sets of 15
    -Felt great, each workout seems to be getting better and better. I feel good, energy is good, aggression is up in the weightroom. Have had slight headaches on and off the last few days, so checked BP which was at 128/76 so Im guessing its just been changes in the weather.

Diet hasnt changed alot, have increased caloric intake some, increased protein, and increased carbs with pre-and post workout meals. am eating about every 2.5hrs. appetite seems to be effected somewhat and down a little bit, but nothing drastic.

Great log! Thanks for all the detail.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by shorty9 View Post
    ok so I checked my weight for the 1st time since last thursday last night and was at 189.1lbs! I know I havent gained 8lbs of muscle in a wk, but Im still pretty damn happy to be up 8 lbs in 7 days.

I went through chest and shoulders last night and strength is up considerably:

Incline DB press: 60lbsx20 70lbsx16 80lbsx12 90lbsx8
    flat bench: 185x15 205x11 205x10 225x6 -was supersetted with incline db flyes 30lbx20 done for four sets-slow,slow,slow with pause for stretch at the bottom
    Hammerstrength shoulder press: plate and a half for 20 reps. 2platesx14. 2.5platesx10 3platesx6-dropset with 2 drops:3platesx6, 2platesx10, 1platex20
    DB lateral raises: 20lbx20 25lbsx15 30lbsx12 35lbsx9
    Reverse Pec Deck: 3/4stack for 4 sets of 15
    -Felt great, each workout seems to be getting better and better. I feel good, energy is good, aggression is up in the weightroom. Have had slight headaches on and off the last few days, so checked BP which was at 128/76 so Im guessing its just been changes in the weather.

Diet hasnt changed alot, have increased caloric intake some, increased protein, and increased carbs with pre-and post workout meals. am eating about every 2.5hrs. appetite seems to be effected somewhat and down a little bit, but nothing drastic.
    sounds good..would keep an eye on the headaches...maybe toss in a 20-30 minute low paced cardio session 2-3 times ew...

I do think you are right about that, I havent done cardio consistently for a long time, and for a while had myself conviced that it would hurt my gains bc would just have to eat more, but think I convinced myself of this more bc I didnt want to do cardio then anything. will be adding 20min on stairmill 3x/wk starting tomorrow morning.

Weight has continued to climb, was 191.0 on the dot today. Had an awesome arm workout around noon, took a break and worked out with a client. Pumps were sick, in my tris especially for some reason. When I went to put my work shirt back on the tag was sticking out in the back. I had to go get someone to tuck it in for me as couldnt get my hand back that low (what a fucking awesome feeling by the way, not that I couldnt tuck the tag in, but that It literally felt like the skin on my arms was going to split open if I continued workout anylonger) Finished workout about 12:45pm and arms are still feeling big and full at 520pm.

Just putting it out there, but have noticed that my huevos have started to shrink a little-I guess I should put it this way, my huevos shrinking slightly was pointed out to me by my gf yesterday. nothing dramatic, but there has definately been a slight decrease in size.

On a more serious note, have noticed the last few days that my urine has been a little darker then normal despite the fact that have kept my water intake consistent at a gallon+. Up to this point was not taking any liver support supplements, which probably wasnt the best idea, but wanted to see how things went with only the metha-drol extreme by itself. will be adding some NAC and milk thistle tomorrow. If anyone knows of a good place to order some Liv52 shoot it my way if ya could. Unfortunately, even if the above supplements help I will not be extending the metha-drol to 6wks instead of the original 4wks. I think being prudent is best, plus by the time I have finished my bottle the test and deca should be kicking full force and wont need another 2 wks of metha-drol xtreme. Will run this product again though as I have been very happy with things up to this pt.

Until next time, stay strong, shorty

You're gonna blow the f*** up w/ that stack lol. Just make sure to get the blood checked and monitor your bp regularly. GL.

Quote Originally Posted by HammerStrength12 View Post
    You're gonna blow the f*** up w/ that stack lol. Just make sure to get the blood checked and monitor your bp regularly. GL.

Thanks bro, that is what Im hoping for. So far so good, up 10lbs as of today. I will be getting blood work done maybe a wk or so after finish the metha-drol xtreme. Having been checking my bp a few times a wk. so far has stayed pretty low, which is the norm for me but will keep an eye on it. Hope all is going well with the DMZ !!!

cheers, shorty

I do think you are right about that, I havent done cardio consistently for a long time, and for a while had myself conviced that it would hurt my gains bc would just have to eat more, but think I convinced myself of this more bc I didnt want to do cardio then anything. will be adding 20min on stairmill 3x/wk starting tomorrow morning.

Weight has continued to climb, was 191.0 on the dot today. Had an awesome arm workout around noon, took a break and worked out with a client. Pumps were sick, in my tris especially for some reason. When I went to put my work shirt back on the tag was sticking out in the back. I had to go get someone to tuck it in for me as couldnt get my hand back that low (what a fucking awesome feeling by the way, not that I couldnt tuck the tag in, but that It literally felt like the skin on my arms was going to split open if I continued workout anylonger) Finished workout about 12:45pm and arms are still feeling big and full at 520pm.

Just putting it out there, but have noticed that my huevos have started to shrink a little-I guess I should put it this way, my huevos shrinking slightly was pointed out to me by my gf yesterday. nothing dramatic, but there has definately been a slight decrease in size.

On a more serious note, have noticed the last few days that my urine has been a little darker then normal despite the fact that have kept my water intake consistent at a gallon+. Up to this point was not taking any liver support supplements, which probably wasnt the best idea, but wanted to see how things went with only the metha-drol extreme by itself. will be adding some NAC and milk thistle tomorrow. If anyone knows of a good place to order some Liv52 shoot it my way if ya could. Unfortunately, even if the above supplements help I will not be extending the metha-drol to 6wks instead of the original 4wks. I think being prudent is best, plus by the time I have finished my bottle the test and deca should be kicking full force and wont need another 2 wks of metha-drol xtreme. Will run this product again though as I have been very happy with things up to this pt.

Until next time, stay strong, shorty
    shorty most health/nutrtion stores will have liv-52..if you cant find it pm me and i'll give ya a place...

I'd definitely suggest a lipid support supplement as well. SD is known to be particularly harsh on tris, even for an oral. On top of that, the arimidex and dmz in that stack will also raise bad cholesterol. I personally like Llewelyn's Lipid Stable

Ok so I think I know were the headaches were coming from now. It had been consistently in the front of my head/pressure behind my eyes. Then it dawned on me that had read somewhere that some people have sinus trouble with drugs like caber/prami. I lowered the dose slightly and am doing .6mg 2x/wk as opposed to .5mg 3x/wk. This seems to have done the trick. Now if Im mistaken and this isnt a side effect of caber, then maybe it is just coincidence that my headaches have disipated. Either way, Ill take it.

Weight was 194.3 lbs this morning and got clipped at 12.1%bf. Today is day 17 of cycle. I think it probably would have been a bit higher, but I adjusted my adex dose and have made a pt of reducing some of the sodium in my diet.... things were getting kind of puffy, especially 1st thing in the am. Also left nipple has been pretty tender, only left for some reason which seemed weird but ive heard of gyno effecting other people uni-laterally before so i guess its not that strange. Needless to say I dont want "moobies" in anyway, so bumped up adex to .5mg ed and will see if that does the trick. I definately noticed yesterday and today that hands and feet didnt seem as puffy when woke up- it hasnt been too bad but really want to stay on top of things and not let it get outta hand.

On a different note, I dont know if its the methadrol extreme, or the test kicking or what but libido has been a bit on the rediculous side the last wk or so. I mean I feel like a 13 boy starting puberty in jr high again, only difference is I dont have textbooks that can hold over my constant "half-mast" while walking down the hallways. Ive noticed a bump in libido a little bit sooner, I guess its more the spontaneous wood that has been the last wk. Im not complaining though, just gotta be fucking careful at wk bc the warm up pants our uniform consists of certainly dont hide much.

One last thing before I take off, Ive counted and have had 6 people in the last week or so make comments about me looking bigger, or asking what Ive changed thats got me adding size ect ect... now that isnt too surprising but when you consider I only usually work out after we close(I work at a Gold's Gym) when everyone has already gone home, and stay covered up almost always besides when Im working out, I was kind of surprised to have as many people notice as have...... Also went out and met family members for dinner last night, and wore a shirt that 3wks ago fit perfectly, and looked in the mirror as was racing out the door and felt kind of stupid bc looked like I was about to pull a hulk hogan circa 1988 and tear outta the shirt. Didnt have time to change so just threw a jacket on over it, and left it on while was in the restaurant.....

Things continue to go well, and wanna congratulate Ironmag labs on such a quality supplement. This is my 1st experience with you guys but will definately not be the last.

Cheers, shorty

Was 196.5lbs this morning. And during my chest and shoulders workout today pressed 100lb dbs for 6 unassisted and 2 forced reps. Pretty pumped about that. Also did 3 plates per side on "Flex Fitness" flat press for 8 good, slow reps.

Got blood work done for life insurance recently and got turned down for coverage bc liver enzymes were elevated slightly, which they werent comfortable with, especially me being 25 and all. Which is fine because I dont really think I need life insurance at the moment-dont plan on dying any time soon and already have legal documentation done by my lawyer and my father's lawyer saying if something happened to me that he would assume guardianship and take care of my children. Anyway, thats neither here nor there, and bc my liver enzymes were "slightly elevated" I can no longer be approved for coverage with that company for 2yrs.

Im still waiting on the bloodwork results from them to be sent to me.

I will also be getting blood work done at the conclusion of the methadrol xtreme and will post up all the results i get back so others can see where Im at after 4wks of sdrol/dmz/and methoxygonadiene.

cheers, shorty

Was 196.5lbs this morning. And during my chest and shoulders workout today pressed 100lb dbs for 6 unassisted and 2 forced reps. Pretty pumped about that. Also did 3 plates per side on "Flex Fitness" flat press for 8 good, slow reps.

Got blood work done for life insurance recently and got turned down for coverage bc liver enzymes were elevated slightly, which they werent comfortable with, especially me being 25 and all. Which is fine because I dont really think I need life insurance at the moment-dont plan on dying any time soon and already have legal documentation done by my lawyer and my father's lawyer saying if something happened to me that he would assume guardianship and take care of my children. Anyway, thats neither here nor there, and bc my liver enzymes were "slightly elevated" I can no longer be approved for coverage with that company for 2yrs.

Im still waiting on the bloodwork results from them to be sent to me.

I will also be getting blood work done at the conclusion of the methadrol xtreme and will post up all the results i get back so others can see where Im at after 4wks of sdrol/dmz/and methoxygonadiene.

cheers, shorty
    i would stay as clean as possible for your next BW to your life insurance company..thet dont lose these records and can make it difficult to get insured in the future...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast