D BO’S HUGE BOLADROL CYCLE
This will be my log of a 4 week Boladrol cycle of 8mg a day split into 2 different doses 4mg in the A.M. and 4mg in the P.M. both of these doses will be taken just 30 min. prior to a workout. I will be doing two a day workouts most of the time, but if my body needs rest I will listen and will still take the dosages the same probably 6:30 A.M. & 3:00 P.M.
History on myself - I started lifting light very early in life. I was skimming muscle mags and doing training since I was 8yrs. old, but I really started lifting strong around 13-15. Like so many of us do between injuries and real life situations I have had to start and stop lifting many times. I never truly got my diet in order till about 3 years ago though, but once again this always seems to come in question around this time of yr. Being a bodybuilder was a dream since I was young, but so was the military so I served 10yrs in the Army where my group of leaders would not allow me to bulk up cause of health risks and needing to be quick on my feet. Well I am now out and have been slowly putting on mass. I have ran many stupid and uneducated cycles when I was young and have ran many educated ones since but have only ran two small cycles or so in the last 2 yrs. or so. I have done plenty of PH cycles as well and fell in love with Superdrol and Decabolin. So I am curious to see how this will stack up against them. By the way I do not work for PHF and am in no way being payed or compensated for this testing log I am providing about PHF’s Boladrol product. These are all my own thoughts and views for better or worse about this compound and hopefully will be looked at as such.
Training - I was training in a DC style training here recently, but for this TEST run of Boladrol I wanted something I could really try and measure at the end and I think I will use this on other cycles if successful on this run. My plan is to put on as much clean bulk as I can I don’t mind a little bloat here and there or a few lbs. of fat but I really want it to be mostly nice muscle mass that I can keep after my cycle, so I will be doing lots of cardio type training in the mornings that include full body workouts such as ply metrics, calisthenics, balance, speed, cardio, aerobics, yoga, Pilates and core training. I have not done this training for the last month or so, so it’s going to be a bit hard to get back into but it’s what is best for me. I know it’s probably not what some want to see, but for me it is something that makes me feel good, in shape, balanced, and healthy throughout life and it will give us another way to gauge this product I think for not only us Bodybuilders but all types. That is my morning workouts which can run from 45min to 60min. Now for my evening workouts I will be working on just Strength and Bodybuilding so here is where the heart will be.
My evening training will consists of basic movements for MASS this will include chest, back, and legs only. It is not going to be set where I will tell you I am going to do this number of sets for this muscle group on this day every week because this is not what I believe in. Listen to your body and hear what its saying. So there maybe some days where I say ya know what I’m just going to stretch and that’s it. I need sleep and guess what I will sleep. I’m not going to punish my body when it is tapping out cause I don’t want any more injuries and am looking for a healthy nice, clean, built body all the way around for years to come. I will give you all particular exercises that I will do, if I do train that body part that day. I do not conform to any certain number of reps every time although you will find they will probably line up pretty close most of the time. Also there will be extreme myofascial massaging and DC and FST 7 style stretching along with yoga type stretching. I believe in this deeply to build mass and make room for your new broken down and found muscles to fill into. I will list exact exercises and stretches later.
DIET & NUTRITION - I am not a stickler on my diet and would not even call it a diet so there will be sometimes I might have an extra potato or some extra beef in the middle of the night cause even though I am over weight right now and not near what I wish to look like I need the meat on my body and if my body asks for it I will give it what it needs. Not talking about bored or depressed eating but true hunger.
Truth is I have been off my eating ritual since thanksgiving in which I put on an extra 7% of fat almost since. Not good, but I have put on some needed muscle as well. I believe in staying pretty lean but I’m ok where I’m at just as long as I can keep some of this new found weight as muscle in the end. Ok so my stats I shall list later on but I will give you a good idea of my diet.
Protein is 40%, Carbs 30%, and Fat 30%
406gr 347gr 146gr
1,625 1,389 1,311 Calories
Total – 4,326 calories
Resting Metabolic Rate – 2,180 Calories
Total Daily expenditure at the very least – 3,473 Calories
7AM - Training
8AM - 6 whole eggs, beef or chicken, 2 slices bread, Protein Shake, Banana
10AM- Brown Rice, Light Protein Shake, Apple
12PM- Lean Beef, Green Beans, Salad w eggs and chz
2PM - Grilled Chicken, Peas, Asparagus
3PM - Maltodexterin, Orange
3:30PM Training
4:30PM - 4slices of wheat bread or Sweet Potato, Tuna, Apple, scoop of Peanut butter & Protein Shake
7PM - Turkey, Peas, Salad, Grapes, Fat Free Pudding
9PM - Casein/Whey Protein Shake w a scoop of Peanut Butter
On Sundays I can eat all the carbs I want. Every week or 2 I will take out a little bit of carbs and add protein till it’s time I slowly start to cut weight down. But Carbs will not be low till awhile after this Boladrol Cycle. So that is it give or take something’s switched here or there some days that’s pretty much the bread and butter of the bread and butter.
Supplements – Life Cycle, Glutamine, Liv-52, multi vitamin, Vitamin C 3g, Calcium & Magnesium, BCAA’s, Amino liquid, Cod liver oil, flax seed, and caffeine pills before some workouts/ Blue Emu and Bio Freeze for injuries and joints. I also have armidex, and Nolva just in case it is needed. No kinds of aspirins or anti inflammatory, pain meds or muscle relaxers which I’m prescribed, but won’t take cause of the oral PH.
Example of Routines – Afternoon Workouts
Monday Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun
Back Legs Chest Back Legs Chest .
Deadlifts Squats Dips Deadlifts Squats Dips
Bent over row Leg curls Dec press Bent over row Leg curls Dec press
Pull ups Standing calf Incline Flyes Pull ups Standing calf Incline Flyes
Pull Overs Pull Overs
I will always use 3 things in every routine for Chest I would always use Dips, A pressing exercise, and a flying exercise. For back I will always use a Deadlift, Rows, and some type of pull down or pull ups. For Legs it will be simple a Quad, Hamstring and Calf exercise in each workout. All workouts will probably be 30 to 40 minutes long. I will just let you know what exercising I do each Morning they will all have strength and endurance exercises in all the morning workouts fasted.

FIT TEST
Resting HR- 55
Pull ups- 4 perfect form not stopping
Vertical leap-17in. standing still
Toe touch Stretch -7 in. past feet
Electric chair-75 sec
Push ups- 29 perfect form and no stalling
Bicep Curls- 12 Reps w/ 50 lbs on bowflex
In & Outs-37 reps
Jumping jacks fast for 2min then sprint through last 30 sec of them
Ending HR-165, 1min later 120, 2min later 110, 3min later 96, 4 min later- 97
I do not do maxing out regularly on my lifts cause of injuries I will give you guys some extra lifts though to also see strength increases.
These had to be done on my bowflex cause of timing so I will finish moves for last strength readings on it as well. I will be using regular gym dumbbells and weights as well though.
Squats-80lbs. on each side with 3 sec negatives 30 reps- have to stay light cause of back and knee problems.
Incline flyes-50lbs. on each side doing them with 3sec negatives 20 reps
Flat bench-100lbs on each side with 3 sec negatives 15 reps

STATS- 1-5-2011
AGE- 28
Height- 6’1.5
Weight-245.5
Body Fat%-21.4%
BMI- 32
Chest-44in.
Waist-40in.
Stomach belly button-42.5
Hips-43.5in.
Thigh-26.5in.
Right arm relax-15.5in Flexed-18in.
Left Arm- 15.5 Flexed-17.5in.
Right Calf-16.5in.
Left Calf-16.5in.
Neck-18in.
Forearm-12in.
Shoulders-52.5in.

LAB RESULTS-
WBC-9.0
RBC-4.0 L
HGB-13.1 L
HCT- 37.3 L
MCV-92.3
MCH-32.8
MCHC-35.2
RDW-12.9
PLT-236
MPV-7.3
NEUTR% 57.8
LYMPH% 31.0
MONO% 8.6
EOSIN% 1.8
BASO% 0.8
Glucose 106
BUN 12
Creat 1.4 H
Sodium 139
Potassium 3.9
CL 106
CO2- 25
Protein- 7.4
Albumin- 4.6
Calcium- 9.5
T-Bil- 0.9
ALK PHO- 45
AST- 27
ALT- 25
ANI GAP – 8.0
Calc EGF – 67.4
Trigly- 101
Chol- 179
HDL- 35
LDL- 119

BP 135/90
My trial run starts on January 6, 2011 I will try to keep a daily log and will post pics later in the day.
D BO

D BO is a fictional character and anything said or done is for entertainment purposes only.
Please do not use any methods or actions that may be stated, nothing is backed by science and is only fictional.
Do not take anything said personal, we are all here to learn and grow. We are all brothers of Iron and should act as such.