Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Igf-1 des

Default Igf-1 des

IGF-1 DES...is a new long acting form of IGF that just recently hit the research scene...my rats have just done a 30 day trail of this new compound..the results are mixed...anyone else try this out on there rats???

IM your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist :)

hmm i reached my 1 year point on igflr3 and used on a 1 month on off cycle and its been fucking amazing

looks like this new version is next on my hit list

Banned

What are you guys noticing from IGF?

I've never used it

Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    What are you guys noticing from IGF?

I've never used it
    pretty big difference between lr3 and des from what i can tell...the lr3 hits you right away...lots of vascularity and solid pumps after injecting it...the des is a longer acting version..so not the immediate impact is felt..both work well as far as fat loss goes...one thing about the des is you better have carbs in all your meals...it will sneak up on you even 6-7 hours later...i think i prefer the lr3 from what i can tell..gonna have to play around with the des to see what kinds eats and when help make it work better...

Strength/size gains?

I believe Des is a quickly acting and clearing form of IGF bro. It is the new rage.

Quote Originally Posted by NPCKnight View Post
    I believe Des is a quickly acting and clearing form of IGF bro. It is the new rage.
    no its long acting...trust me...lr3 is much quicker...

Quote Originally Posted by HammerStrength12 View Post
    Strength/size gains?
    well no igf is gonna give you much as far a strength gains..size..a little..got some fat loss...really trying to figure this stuff out....not like lr3 for sure...

RX MEMBER

DES (1-3) IGF-1 (NOT THE SAME AS IGF-1)

Most athletes have heard of IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor-1) and the amazing anabolic effects it has been reported to have upon Protein based tissue such as muscle. Des (1-3) IGF-1 is over 10 times (1000%) more anabolic than IGF-1. Now that is amazing!!

IGF-1 is actually produced from both insulin and growth hormone in the Liver and other tissues. IGF-1 is made up of 70 amino acids in a chain. Well, when a clever chemist removes the last 3 amino acids in the IGF-1 chain (the N-terminal tri-peptide) it becomes Des (1-3) IGF-1 and 1000% plus more anabolic. Why? IGF-1 circulates through our blood stream and tissue 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unfortunately, most of the IGF-1 is inactive because it is bound by another Protein called (get this) IGF-1 Binding Protein-3, or IGF-1-BP-3 for short. Since bound hormones can not fit into and trigger a receptor-site, the majority of circulating and muscle IGF-1 can not trigger an anabolic stimulus.

Like tons of cellulite in a o movie (who watches those?) there is little good stuff happening. However, when IGF-1 is altered and becomes Des (1-3) IGF-1 the binding Protein IGF-1-BP-3 can not bind to it and it is totally active. Another reason Des (1-3) IGF-1 is so potent is its unique ability to fit into lactic acid altered IGF-1 receptor sites. (YUP) When we train we burn carbohydrates as a fuel to make cellular ATP. When cells switch to this ATP pathway, the by-product is Lactic Acid. This is of course the cause of most of the burn we feel during intense or higher rep sets. Well, the lactic acid build-up is called acidosis, and it destroys the shape of some receptor-sites for period of time. Therefore some anabolic/anti-catabolic hormones have difficulty merging with their respective receptor- site and triggering a response (such as even unbound IGF-1). Not so with Des (1-3) IGF- 1, the super growth factor. It fits into the IGF-1 receptor-site even after acidosis.

Des (1- 3) IGF-1 is unbound, over 10 times more potent than IGF-1, and it picks receptor-site locks. Too bad it has only a few minute active-life.
    Did you know that our body's make Des (1-3) IGF-1 naturally? Most un-informed individuals claim other wise, but it is true. When an athlete trains lactic acid builds up in muscle tissue. As we know, there is always IGF-1 / GH present in the blood stream and tissues (including muscle) from prior work-outs and other metabolic factors. That lactic acid burn triggers IGF-1/GH secretion from both prior and present work-outs. Unfortunately, lactic acid destroys some of the IGF-1 present in muscles being trained. But wait, this is good too!

Lactic acid also cuts (truncates) the last 3 amino acids off the 70 amino acid chain of "some" of the surviving IGF-1 and creates Des (I-3) IGF-1. So acidosis increases GH/IGF-1 production in the Liver, "unbinds" IGF-1 locally in the muscle being trained (burned), destroys some of the IGF-1, and converts some IGF-1 into Des (I-3) IGF-1. Huh, good deal. And the synthetic form of this super anabolic stuff is beginning to show up on the black market more frequently.

The Protein binds less well to IGF-binding proteins and is generally approximately 10-fold more potent than IGF-1 at stimulating hypertrophy and proliferation of cultured cells.

REFERENCES: Ballard FJ Des(1-3)IGF-I: a truncated form of insulin-like growth factor-I. International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology 28(10): 1085-1087 (1996)

RX MEMBER

Sounds very promising on paper, but so do a lot of things.

I'd love to hear more feedback by actual users.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    DES (1-3) IGF-1 (NOT THE SAME AS IGF-1)

Most athletes have heard of IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor-1) and the amazing anabolic effects it has been reported to have upon Protein based tissue such as muscle. Des (1-3) IGF-1 is over 10 times (1000%) more anabolic than IGF-1. Now that is amazing!!

IGF-1 is actually produced from both insulin and growth hormone in the Liver and other tissues. IGF-1 is made up of 70 amino acids in a chain. Well, when a clever chemist removes the last 3 amino acids in the IGF-1 chain (the N-terminal tri-peptide) it becomes Des (1-3) IGF-1 and 1000% plus more anabolic. Why? IGF-1 circulates through our blood stream and tissue 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unfortunately, most of the IGF-1 is inactive because it is bound by another Protein called (get this) IGF-1 Binding Protein-3, or IGF-1-BP-3 for short. Since bound hormones can not fit into and trigger a receptor-site, the majority of circulating and muscle IGF-1 can not trigger an anabolic stimulus.

Like tons of cellulite in a o movie (who watches those?) there is little good stuff happening. However, when IGF-1 is altered and becomes Des (1-3) IGF-1 the binding Protein IGF-1-BP-3 can not bind to it and it is totally active. Another reason Des (1-3) IGF-1 is so potent is its unique ability to fit into lactic acid altered IGF-1 receptor sites. (YUP) When we train we burn carbohydrates as a fuel to make cellular ATP. When cells switch to this ATP pathway, the by-product is Lactic Acid. This is of course the cause of most of the burn we feel during intense or higher rep sets. Well, the lactic acid build-up is called acidosis, and it destroys the shape of some receptor-sites for period of time. Therefore some anabolic/anti-catabolic hormones have difficulty merging with their respective receptor- site and triggering a response (such as even unbound IGF-1). Not so with Des (1-3) IGF- 1, the super growth factor. It fits into the IGF-1 receptor-site even after acidosis.

Des (1- 3) IGF-1 is unbound, over 10 times more potent than IGF-1, and it picks receptor-site locks. Too bad it has only a few minute active-life.
    Did you know that our body's make Des (1-3) IGF-1 naturally? Most un-informed individuals claim other wise, but it is true. When an athlete trains lactic acid builds up in muscle tissue. As we know, there is always IGF-1 / GH present in the blood stream and tissues (including muscle) from prior work-outs and other metabolic factors. That lactic acid burn triggers IGF-1/GH secretion from both prior and present work-outs. Unfortunately, lactic acid destroys some of the IGF-1 present in muscles being trained. But wait, this is good too!

Lactic acid also cuts (truncates) the last 3 amino acids off the 70 amino acid chain of "some" of the surviving IGF-1 and creates Des (I-3) IGF-1. So acidosis increases GH/IGF-1 production in the Liver, "unbinds" IGF-1 locally in the muscle being trained (burned), destroys some of the IGF-1, and converts some IGF-1 into Des (I-3) IGF-1. Huh, good deal. And the synthetic form of this super anabolic stuff is beginning to show up on the black market more frequently.

The Protein binds less well to IGF-binding proteins and is generally approximately 10-fold more potent than IGF-1 at stimulating hypertrophy and proliferation of cultured cells.

REFERENCES: Ballard FJ Des(1-3)IGF-I: a truncated form of insulin-like growth factor-I. International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology 28(10): 1085-1087 (1996)
    Ive read this a few times in different places, but pretty dated article if im remembering right. curious, but dont think des has made as big an impact as sum were expecting. oh well, Im planning to run igf-lr3 with my pct and a bit beyond, will consider logging as it will be my 1st experience with this compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Sounds very promising on paper, but so do a lot of things.

I'd love to hear more feedback by actual users.
    i found des to be a bit dissapointing..think lr3 is a better version of igf..with that said..i'm not sure i was running it correctly or the amount..i normally dont eat carbs in my last meal..but even after 6-7 hours after taking the des..i found my self getting a little hypo around that meal time..i also got sleepy after taking my pwo torrent shake after the injection..its gonna be trail and error on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    i found des to be a bit dissapointing..think lr3 is a better version of igf..with that said..i'm not sure i was running it correctly or the amount..i normally dont eat carbs in my last meal..but even after 6-7 hours after taking the des..i found my self getting a little hypo around that meal time..i also got sleepy after taking my pwo torrent shake after the injection..its gonna be trail and error on this one...

just curious as to the dose you used with the lr3, and was it post workout? also carb wise-how much were you taking in after pinning?

Like I said, it is a quick acting version of IGF....not a new long acting form like originally posted. Youre welcome..

Quote Originally Posted by NPCKnight View Post
    Like I said, it is a quick acting version of IGF....not a new long acting form like originally posted. Youre welcome..
    i guess you know more then the chemist who made it..your welcome...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast