Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I think I would tour the facility at night myself. Maybe drive over in a truck...
    Attached Images Attached Images

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Medium Extreme

Are they taking applications?? I'd work there for minimum wage....

HI, any idea of their justification on pricing compared to others?

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I think I would tour the facility at night myself. Maybe drive over in a truck...
    That pic is like the fabled & elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Quote Originally Posted by shorty9 View Post
    at $150 for a bottle of enanthate..... do you think that comes with a happy ending as well?! I certainly hope so.....
    For real! What's with the crazy prices H.I.?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle attila View Post
    HI, any idea of their justification on pricing compared to others?
    My guess is because they are a legit manufacturer with a plant that is inspected and must follow strict guidelines. I imagine their overhead is pretty expensive running such a large licensed facility. I know there are some resellers that will offer discounts though. One place offers the cyp for around $100 and sust for $90. They also will reship if seized. PM me for more details if you want. Their Anadrol is rediculously strong.

Last year I went to a local pharmacy to get my TRT meds. I had never gone there before. They wanted $130 for Watson Cyp. I talked to the pharmacist and he finally dropped the price to $99 for 10ml. (said he could lower the price if I had no insurance) Real pharm grade meds just plain are expensive without insurance but at least you know what you are injecting.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

My guess is because they are a legit manufacturer with a plant that is inspected and must follow strict guidelines. I imagine their overhead is pretty expensive running such a large licensed facility. I know there are some resellers that will offer discounts though. One place offers the cyp for around $100 and sust for $90. They also will reship if seized. PM me for more details if you want. Their Anadrol is rediculously strong.

Last year I went to a local pharmacy to get my TRT meds. I had never gone there before. They wanted $130 for Watson Cyp. I talked to the pharmacist and he finally dropped the price to $99 for 10ml. (said he could lower the price if I had no insurance) Real pharm grade meds just plain are expensive without insurance but at least you know what you are injecting.
    How do you know this?

World-pharma?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners View Post
    How do you know this?

World-pharma?
    I have seen clandestine operations and they are a bit crude in comparison. Some are beyond belief as far as cleanliness goes, others are not too terribly bad. If you watch the vid you will see very expensive equipment that is only used in legit plants. I have worked in plants (not aas) when I was much younger and recognized some of the equipment. It would be unusual for an underground to use all the equipment seen in the vid. The reason for the equipment is because they have inspections but again that's just an educated guess. I could be wrong.

WP is a reseller as far as I know.

I have seen clandestine operations and they are a bit crude in comparison. Some are beyond belief as far as cleanliness goes, others are not too terribly bad. If you watch the vid you will see very expensive equipment that is only used in legit plants. I have worked in plants (not aas) when I was much younger and recognized some of the equipment. It would be unusual for an underground to use all the equipment seen in the vid. The reason for the equipment is because they have inspections but again that's just an educated guess. I could be wrong.

WP is a reseller as far as I know.
    I guess i'm more suspicious then you. What they have written on their site or put up on an advertisment video really means little to me. They are still an UG lab. Perhaps their suff is good, never used them. Most of their resellers are scammers too.

I guess i'm more suspicious then you. What they have written on their site or put up on an advertisment video really means little to me. They are still an UG lab. Perhaps their suff is good, never used them. Most of their resellers are scammers too.
    I started researching them last year so I have read both sides. There is some dispute on the net for sure but here is a direct quote from Llewellyn.

"Asia Pharma is a licensed pharmaceutical producer in Malaysia. This company holds the approval for sale of several steroid products on the Thai market. Some of their products are for export only."

Since you are a suspicious guy let me make the waters a bit more muddy for you =)

Over the years various companies have made many millions off of selling steroids. It's a lucrative business. Some companies will hire guys to smear other companies. It happens all the time. About half of what you read about these companies are lies to get profit share. Once the lies and slander get out on the net then the thread parrots pick it up from there. Basically you can bury a supplier with a constant stream of smearing. I have been a mod on an open source board for a while now. I have seen this type of activity first hand.

About 2 months ago or so I was in PM with a guy who had written a really bad article about WP. He was a rep/editor for GenXXL. Axio/GenX were/are a huge distributer. Tim told me that GenXXL paid him a lot of money to write negative articles about Anthony Roberts and WP. He said as far as he knew WP was a decent company but the money was too good so he smeared them anyway. Around the time of the PM, GenXXL/Axio got busted. The whole time GenX kept reassuring members it was just a server issue/construction in the area/they were moving shops/ etc. They kept collecting money from the members knowing they would lose it. So here they are hiring a guy to smear and slander WP all the while they are scamming members themselves.

The article is still on the GenXXL blog and has been distributed all over the net. It has damaged WP significantly. I saved all the PM's from Tim and I am still in touch with him. Tim changed his screen name once GenX got busted and left him high and dry. Tim has now written a retraction of sorts.

Once I found out about the smear campaign against WP I decided to ask members I knew for years about their experiences with WP. At that time some of my friends in real life were using WP/AP products. 100% of them said it was good to go. About three weeks ago I got my first AP product. It is the real deal. WP has been trying to repair his reputation for over a year now. The real people who deal with him are satisfied. The guys trying to smear him or who have never used him just copy and paste misinformation. I also have an independant lab testing report on AP's products.

I have purposely left out some details because I don't want to reveal it on the open boards. There is more to the story but you get the idea. If you want more details feel free to PM me.

This is a cut throat business and finding truth is difficult due to the nature of it but I can state without hesitation that AP is good to go at the moment. If things go sideways I will be one of the first to admit it. At the end of the day I support the aas using community. I believe it's every mans/gals right to use aas. Until it is legalized in the states this is just an element that will be part of it unfortunately.

I started researching them last year so I have read both sides. There is some dispute on the net for sure but here is a direct quote from Llewellyn.

"Asia Pharma is a licensed pharmaceutical producer in Malaysia. This company holds the approval for sale of several steroid products on the Thai market. Some of their products are for export only."

Since you are a suspicious guy let me make the waters a bit more muddy for you =)

Over the years various companies have made many millions off of selling steroids. It's a lucrative business. Some companies will hire guys to smear other companies. It happens all the time. About half of what you read about these companies are lies to get profit share. Once the lies and slander get out on the net then the thread parrots pick it up from there. Basically you can bury a supplier with a constant stream of smearing. I have been a mod on an open source board for a while now. I have seen this type of activity first hand.

About 2 months ago or so I was in PM with a guy who had written a really bad article about WP. He was a rep/editor for GenXXL. Axio/GenX were/are a huge distributer. Tim told me that GenXXL paid him a lot of money to write negative articles about Anthony Roberts and WP. He said as far as he knew WP was a decent company but the money was too good so he smeared them anyway. Around the time of the PM, GenXXL/Axio got busted. The whole time GenX kept reassuring members it was just a server issue/construction in the area/they were moving shops/ etc. They kept collecting money from the members knowing they would lose it. So here they are hiring a guy to smear and slander WP all the while they are scamming members themselves.

The article is still on the GenXXL blog and has been distributed all over the net. It has damaged WP significantly. I saved all the PM's from Tim and I am still in touch with him. Tim changed his screen name once GenX got busted and left him high and dry. Tim has now written a retraction of sorts.

Once I found out about the smear campaign against WP I decided to ask members I knew for years about their experiences with WP. At that time some of my friends in real life were using WP/AP products. 100% of them said it was good to go. About three weeks ago I got my first AP product. It is the real deal. WP has been trying to repair his reputation for over a year now. The real people who deal with him are satisfied. The guys trying to smear him or who have never used him just copy and paste misinformation. I also have an independant lab testing report on AP's products.

I have purposely left out some details because I don't want to reveal it on the open boards. There is more to the story but you get the idea. If you want more details feel free to PM me.

This is a cut throat business and finding truth is difficult due to the nature of it but I can state without hesitation that AP is good to go at the moment. If things go sideways I will be one of the first to admit it. At the end of the day I support the aas using community. I believe it's every mans/gals right to use aas. Until it is legalized in the states this is just an element that will be part of it unfortunately.
    This^^^. I dont know about all the stuff you talked about in the 1st section, nor do I know too much about AP/WP. But I have seen guys with their own agenda go out and put info out there that "company A" is underdosed, or they got an abscess after using "company B's" products, or that "company C" took their money and never delivered on products. It makes it tough to know whos word you can trust and whos you cant as it seems anymore many people have alterior motives to say certain things. Anyway, like I said I know next to nothing about quality of AP/ or anything about WP. just seen high price and know the basics as far as where they are located ect... lesson learned: be careful who you listen to and who you get info from. Be careful what you repeat if you have not substantiated it 1st hand. and remember there are many people out there looking to misguide those in our community for their own personal gain.

Quote Originally Posted by shorty9 View Post
    This^^^. I dont know about all the stuff you talked about in the 1st section, nor do I know too much about AP/WP. But I have seen guys with their own agenda go out and put info out there that "company A" is underdosed, or they got an abscess after using "company B's" products, or that "company C" took their money and never delivered on products. It makes it tough to know whos word you can trust and whos you cant as it seems anymore many people have alterior motives to say certain things. Anyway, like I said I know next to nothing about quality of AP/ or anything about WP. just seen high price and know the basics as far as where they are located ect... lesson learned: be careful who you listen to and who you get info from. Be careful what you repeat if you have not substantiated it 1st hand. and remember there are many people out there looking to misguide those in our community for their own personal gain.
    Agreed, 1st hand is always best. I am fortunate to know enough guys/gals that I can get a good feel for different sources so that has also helped a ton but at the end of the day I want to know for myself. I have basically been a walking chemistry experiment for the last 4 years. I have used meds just to see what they do. No other reason but to experience it for myself. I started using 24 years ago off and on but the last 4 have been a bit experimental...I think I am going to have to back off soon and just get back to the basics. I am not getting any younger.

It seems odd that a "legit manafacturer" exclusively produces BB drugs and sells them to illegal resellers. I have no idea or interest in AP products, they seem to be a very expensive UG to me, i don't know and won't comment on their products.

Most resellers of AP are scammers, wasn't sayin WP are. I was just guessing that was the reseller you was reffering to as your located there lol. Now you seem to be advertising AP products..... and the user "world-pharma" is lurking the board but doesn't want to post. Certainly worth suspicion.

It seems odd that a "legit manafacturer" exclusively produces BB drugs and sells them to illegal resellers. I have no idea or interest in AP products, they seem to be a very expensive UG to me, i don't know and won't comment on their products.

Most resellers of AP are scammers, wasn't sayin WP are. I was just guessing that was the reseller you was reffering to as your located there lol. Now you seem to be advertising AP products..... and the user "world-pharma" is lurking the board but doesn't want to post. Certainly worth suspicion.
    You would make a good law enforcement officer. LOL!

I stand behind them at the moment. If things change I will be the first to admit it. In the next few months there will likely be new developments. Until then there isn't much more I can say openly.

i noticed all of these things as well. was curious about user name "world-pharma" but hadnt seen any posts from him/her.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast