Ok so if anyone has been in the stickied thread about this product you will have seen there is a lot of opposing thoughts on it. An offer was put out that a free bottle would be received to run a log and post an unbiased review and that's what I'm going to do.

Background info: I have been training 3 years now. I started at 126lbs (which at 5'10" is like a holocaust victim), got up to 200lbs with some chub attatched to the mid-section and am now working on a recomp. My workouts are pretty low volume compared to a lot of people and the closest thing my routine would resemble is Max-OT.

Goals: While on the Phytoserm I hope to get a good jump on this recomp. I'm trying to lean out as much as possible without losing too much overall weight. I'm already on track so I'll know without a doubt if the Phyto is making a difference.

This will be COMPLETELY UN BIASED as... 1- I have no affiliation with the owner or this company at all. 2- I know the research shows it works but I honestly don't like studies done on rats (I am the first one on the sticky to sorta call bs on this). 3- I have tried products before, I know the power of the placebo effect, it will not get a hold of me here

Current Supplement regime: Fish oil, Primrose, Mult-vitamin, Phosphatidyl Serine, and Protein powder. That's it and it's been that way for a long while. I gave up on other supplements because honestly I've achieved more through hard work and diet than anything. Again, another reason why my log on this product will be 100% truth. I actually run a supplement store so I've been through it all... not saying certain things don't work, but to me just haven't been worth the cost/benefit ratio. I don't even believe in bcaa's anymore.. maybe if I reach a point where I diet down to retarded levels of bodyfat where Aceto even says they can come in handy. I'm not on that level yet LOL!!!!

Nutrition: Pretty boring stuff here, I eat pretty much the same shit everyday. 325g protein, 150g carbs, 40g fat and this will be adjusted as necessary. I do have higher carb days if I'm feeling the need for it which really hasn't happened but once so far and I've been on this macro setup for a month now and am making steady progress.

Now that the boring shit is out of the way LETS SEE WHAT THIS SHIT CAN DO! I'm fucking excited honestly just to even be doing a log again, product or not hahahaha! This will help me keep better track of my progress in the gym. My main hope is to not lose strength and honestly continue to get stronger, but I know that gets harder when dieting down. So we'll see how it goes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!