Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

Default time for the best me yet....on to hartford

so heres my new journal. 16 weeks out friday. pics and stats went off the the g man today so i am waiting for instruction. i suggested...(LOL) that since i am dieting stricter for the arnold now than i would be at 16 weeks out that i start offical prep after the AC. lets see if he sees my logic. dropped 4 since last sat. hope another 3 by the ac.

as long as there is enough of you to part my arms around week after next.... thats all that matters. toronto is a great city. sally and I are really rooting for you.

Keep us posted on your new journal. I'm excited to follow!

i cannot wait to see you and sal...i hope we are still on for dinner thursday....

so yes..i wait til next monday.....makes travel so much easier as well....woo hoo...

16 weeks today! we are getting slammed again w snow..wet heavy crap. ugh.

checked the extended forecast for next week. travel looks good thursday and columbus looks to be 45 and rain. typical.

cardio 40 mins...while watching the sapranos

hams n delts
    curl 5 x 20 12 10 10 8
    cable PT 4 x 15
    low back is still tight so SLDL are out to be safe for now.

rack slides 4x10
    laterals heavy 3x8 DS to light 3x7
    SM upright row 3x12
    face pull 3x12
    milt press 3x10

Subscribed

Good luck

Oh boyohboyohboy! A new journal for Tammy!! Rootin' for ya!

yes, we are still on for dinner thursday. I have a few thigns I need to do and I am sure dave will have last minute stuff for sallyanne as well...

are cocktails part of your week 16 prep?

no cocktails... i am not a drinker anyway, never have been. i was a pot head in my day

getting things set for the trip to ac...off today so im packing and getting stuff together...got a pedi finished blinging out my lid....

other than that...just dieting, cardio...

today:

back thickness
    cgpu 12 10 10
    cgpd 888
    cable row 8 8 8
    db row 12 10 10
    db shrugs 12 12 12

one of my traps seems higher than the right...dont quite know what to do w it so i did some higher reps on that side. starting to lean out..i think from what i see i got about 12 lbs to go to stage...so that is smooth sailing.

waiting on JTP to get my music to me. doing my own routine this year. colette is so busy w her new job that im going to try it on my own. got some ideas already...

if your traps look off, it may be your back or hips causing it. seeing a chiro might be a good thing. it could worsen and cause other problems.

and that just means more cocktails for me!

^ i gotta see about chiro and my insurance plan.

got my music from jeff...bad azz just as i wanted! if anyone needs a hook up he is the man~

Forum Leader: Rx Fight Club stephaniewicked's Avatar

I saw your facebook post... which songs did he mash up for you? I like them both, so no doubt that's gonna be a fun combination to pose to!
    "The gym is one of life's best arenas for building the toughest of men. Not because you learn to experience success, but because you've been forced to accept failure and identify your flaws."

IFBB PRO, Rx Girl Editor-in-Chief and Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

Can wait to see you lady! Save travels to CBUS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stephaniewicked View Post
    I saw your facebook post... which songs did he mash up for you? I like them both, so no doubt that's gonna be a fun combination to pose to!
    did just a dream and we are who we are...got it down mostly in my head already. just a dream is my fave song of the moment..even my ring tone

back at ya gail!!!!

AND TODAY IS MY FRIDAY! NO WORKIE TIL TUESDAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both on my mp3 player - that's gonna be hotttt! Yay for a long, kick ass weekend!!!!!
    "The gym is one of life's best arenas for building the toughest of men. Not because you learn to experience success, but because you've been forced to accept failure and identify your flaws."

My right lat is a bit off balanced. Some times I look like I am shrugging one shoulder. I really noticed it during posing pratice. Seeing my Chiroprator helped get that back in line. It's deff worth looking into if your insurance covers treatment.

Love the short work week, esp when it's for fun!! Safe travels

^ i am going to do this shortly....i wonder if it is because its my stronger side and i dont uni- laterally train traps. hmmmmm

back and cardio

wgpd 4x8
    cgpd 4x8
    seated cable 3x10
    bb row 3x12
    sapd 3x8

cardio 20 ellipt 20 sm. watching sapranos! tomorrow will be early cardio..how will i get through cardio wo it????

cooking, finishing packing...walking my poochie and vet. hes gotta get his anal glands done..poor bug

Wish I was going there with you gals. Gonna be a fun time!

You're leaving tomorrow, right? Yay!!! Safe travels... see you Friday!!

Hope you had lots of fun and are ready to kick preps ass!

finally got home at 5 last night after traveling for 24 hours! i got cancelled in chicago and had to spend the night. we got 33 inches of snow....yes 33....so no one was going to my neck of the woods! i will never travel wo my cell charger on my person ever again!

the weekend was a blast. so glad i didnt have to start ym diet til i got back. got one cardio in and didnt eat accordingly at all.

booth was awesome...i thought we had one of the best booths of the expo. had a great crew...made some new friends and saw some old ones. i roomed w bonnie poppas and jessa english who i can now say are great friends! joel, izzy, pj, rob, ann, nichole, melissa, mo, tiani angela, gail deb....so many and i am sure i am forgetting some.

so diet officially started yesterday, but today i am eating to plan. yesterday was interesting...salad and chic at ap, ew and oats at hotel and jerky and cashews in route. not bad for having no resources. cals are good. about 1850, almost 200 g of carbs to start...but i know better...they wont last long.....

IFBB PRO, Rx Girl Editor-in-Chief and Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    finally got home at 5 last night after traveling for 24 hours! i got cancelled in chicago and had to spend the night. we got 33 inches of snow....yes 33....so no one was going to my neck of the woods! i will never travel wo my cell charger on my person ever again!

the weekend was a blast. so glad i didnt have to start ym diet til i got back. got one cardio in and didnt eat accordingly at all.

booth was awesome...i thought we had one of the best booths of the expo. had a great crew...made some new friends and saw some old ones. i roomed w bonnie poppas and jessa english who i can now say are great friends! joel, izzy, pj, rob, ann, nichole, melissa, mo, tiani angela, gail deb....so many and i am sure i am forgetting some.

so diet officially started yesterday, but today i am eating to plan. yesterday was interesting...salad and chic at ap, ew and oats at hotel and jerky and cashews in route. not bad for having no resources. cals are good. about 1850, almost 200 g of carbs to start...but i know better...they wont last long.....
    WAIT!!!!!!!!! You didn't call when you were stuck in Chi town???? GIRLIE!!!

It was great chatting with you all weekend! Thanks for getting my head straight about all this....I keep repeating in my head what you told me!

I will be following you on your way to the stage......What happen to your journal you were doing on RX Girl?

You probably weren't even home yet! Lol. Hmmmmm. What did I tell you? I ran my mouth non stop all weekend so who knows!

feeling more like myself today. i was dead working a busy day yesterday. standing all day is the last thing i wanted to do!

chest n tris
    flat bench 14 12 10 8
    incline db 12 12 12
    fly 12 12 12
    dip 3 x fail

cgbp 3x6, rope pd 3x12 skulls 3x12 all done as giant set.

cardio 20 mins elliptical. diet 100% yesterday. seems like so much food! not that i am complaining

playing catch up today. house laundry. hubby is still cleaning up 33 inches of snow!

You probably weren't even home yet! Lol. Hmmmmm. What did I tell you? I ran my mouth non stop all weekend so who knows!
    About this all being for entertainment value.....made me change my mindset a bit...I needed that.

I made some MAJOR decisions this weekend so I am back on track!

gotcha!~ i do take it seriously, competition that is...but not the industry..LOL.

so tell us gail...what decisions did you make? ohio based?

14 weeks out

i havent been great this week keeping up in here. i am still not feeling like myself and have been battling w some inner voices in my head this week, hence making me in a pissy mood.

diet has been 100% on point. i havent weighed. i can tell i havent lost....1800 cals and 20 mins of cardio....would be nice but i know better. i will tomorrow. and do pics for george..i hate pics at this stage....mooooo!!!!

starting some painting ...my room, (P!NK) master bath and guest room(which has turned into wes room due to his snoring) and mudd room. may help take the winter blues away!

I love pink! What kinda hubby allows their wife to paint a whole room in the house that color though?? A good one, obviously! Or maybe Wes just knows better than to mess with you?

im the boss steph

chest n tris

pushups 3x12
    flat bb 15 12 10 10
    incline db 12 12 12
    incline fly 12 12 12

cgbp 3x 8
    rope pd 3x12
    tate press 3z10
    bench dips 3 x fail

weight it up 2 lbs since the day i left for the AC. i ate totally off plan for 3 days and didnt weigh til today. grrrr...cals are higher than i was pre AC and cardio is half what it was. waitning to hear from the g man if he wants to change things or not.

i am finally feeling like myself..only took a freakin week...

I liked your pics on the other thread from the AC - looks like you had a lot of fun!

i had a blast!

back width cardio

wgpu 3x10
    wgpd 4x8
    rgpd 3x8
    sapd 3x10 ss dbpo 3x10

elliptical 20 mins.

diet is going good. 100% spot on. im down one of the lbs i was up. george isnt making any changes til the 12 week mark. i feel like all i am doing lately is cook~! chicken turkey fish steak yam rice veggies....good thing i have a system~

13 weeks....

no changes yet in diet....

took a 5mile walk w a gf today on top of reg training and i am POOPED. all that fresh air wipe me out.

back thickness
    cgup 3x12
    cgpd 3x8
    db row 2x12 1x10
    cable row 3x12

step 20 min level 10.

diet has been 100% on point. i havent weighed. i can tell i havent lost....1800 cals and 20 mins of cardio....would be nice but i know better. i will tomorrow. and do pics for george..i hate pics at this stage....mooooo!!!!
    I HATE pix at this stage I feel like a moose--but I feel like they make me more accountable--and actually showing other people mortifies me and makes me work harder LOL. I'm sure you are starting off lean--I've seen your pix and you look fab--we are our own worst critics.

I'm waiting for my scale to budge at 1600 cals and 45 mins cardio/5 days. Maybe I won't get on LOL.

I will be prepping along with you

^ yeah i did pics today...hoo friggin ha.....hate is an understatement of how i feel about doing that. waiting on diet changes....

booked hotel for toronto and hartford. set and worry free there.

^ yeah i did pics today...hoo friggin ha.....hate is an understatement of how i feel about doing that. waiting on diet changes....

booked hotel for toronto and hartford. set and worry free there.
    Glad I am not the only one!

omg its mortifying!

Will never understand the human propensity for malice without purpose. It's like stoning a bird to death for the offense of having nothing more than a song to give.

totally stole that from my friend emery miller. love it!

diet got changed up a bit. nothing crazy about 250 cals gone in the way of carbs, but still have carbs in 5 of 6 meals so i am not complaining.

12 weeks tomorrow!

That's not bad at all... I don't mind the lack of carbs as long as I still have my oats at breakfast and a sweet potato at lunch. If/when it dips below that is when I start to get a little The results make up for it though!

How's your routine coming along?

im w ya..my am meal is my fave!

i got it pretty much worked out in my head...so i gotta just put everything together...gonna start this weekend.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got it pretty much worked out in my head...so i gotta just put everything together...gonna start this weekend.
    That's the hardest part isn't it?? I'm so mental at the beginning of prep that I keep miscounting my weeks--obsessing over ounces and grams and blah blah blah. And then it all evens out and I'm back in the swing of it

i did that a couple years ago...miscounted by 2 weeks...doi!

i usually dont do my own routines, at least i havent since 05. but the songs i chose things just fell into place. and jeff the producer did a kick ass job of mixing for me.

12 weeks out today!

hams delts

seated curl 20 12 12 10
    leg press single 8 10 10
    sldl 3x12

presses 12 12 8 8
    lean laterals 4x10
    plate front raise 3x10
    sm press 12 12 12
    rdf 12 12 12

ellipt 20 mins walked radar and its still friggin cold. 0 in the moring all week. our snow will never leave at this rate.

It warmed up here for a few weeks... spring sorta showed it's face and then we got snow 2 days ago. It was less than an inch, but still... nobody expected to see it again this season. I don't like this time of year... weather's too crazy. I like when it balances out a bit more - not too hot, not too cold and no rain! I hate spring because of all the damn rain. We've had enough here in the last few weeks. I'm definitely over it!

You guys get snow up until like May sometimes, don't you? Hoping for spring to hit Lake Placid sooner rather than later this year!!

Quote Originally Posted by stephaniewicked View Post
    It warmed up here for a few weeks... spring sorta showed it's face and then we got snow 2 days ago. It was less than an inch, but still... nobody expected to see it again this season. I don't like this time of year... weather's too crazy. I like when it balances out a bit more - not too hot, not too cold and no rain! I hate spring because of all the damn rain. We've had enough here in the last few weeks. I'm definitely over it!

You guys get snow up until like May sometimes, don't you? Hoping for spring to hit Lake Placid sooner rather than later this year!!
    Hoping the same thing for ya, Tammy! And that mud season is shorter and drier than usual!

Spring never seemed to arrive too soon for me when I lived across the lake in Burlington.

we have winter, crap, then summer. spring here is slop, mud rain and gloom. we still have 4 foot high snow banks in our yard. sucks donkey balls.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast