Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 135 of 2057

Thread: Hammer's Log

  1. #91
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default last leg day before show

    The kid put me thru the paces today volume was off the chain I lifted lighter but min 25 reps everything while he lifted heavy we went as fast as we could go

    I dont know if I can recall all this, it was 2 1/2 hrs non stop except for a shake break at hr 2

    5 supersets of uni leg ext w uni leg curls

    5 supersets of back squats ass to claves, pause at bt w SLDL

    5 supersets of suicide squats narrow stance w wide stance 40 reps ea way

    5 supersets of charles glass (lying on half ball) leg curls w hip adduction

    4 supersets of uni leg press w stationary lunges

    6 sets of DB step ups - this was freakin miserable!

    5 supersets of lying leg ext w seated leg curls

    I think thats it Im pretty wasted and the brain has shut down for the day!

    weight was down to 215 this morning upped water to 2 gals def helped

  2. #92
    FREAK Baldiewonkanobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1000362

    Default

    "Weight down to 215". Are you gonna do that first show according to mirror or scale? If weight where are you heading? BTW the volume you do for legs humbles me.



    Baldie
    Last edited by Baldiewonkanobi; 03-30-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    MY MIND & BODY ARE AT ONE WITH MY POWER & STRENGTH............JM

  3. #93
    BARBARIAN BROTHER joedemarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    415948

    Default

    Crazy, Crazy volume Mike! You should be feeling that leg workout for at least a couple of days.

  4. #94
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post
    "Weight down to 215". Are you gonna do that first show according to mirror or scale? If weight where are you heading? BTW the volume you do for legs humbles me.



    Baldie
    Mirror and Lisa's discerning eye. I dont care what I weigh but I know my body well and think the end point is somewhere around 210 with a water drop so I do track it just to see the progression. This show is really for fun, hence the 6 week prep. I dont expect to come in shredded. I am using this to test out some ideas on my diet, supps and training for shows. I prob will keep going and do the Steel World in Mobile on May 9th. But it will be on the same premise: 5 weeks out from first show, week 1 re-feed like a gorilla while going back to very heavy lifting then the last 2 weeks start to lean down again. After that all bets are off for July.

  5. #95
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joedemarco View Post
    Crazy, Crazy volume Mike! You should be feeling that leg workout for at least a couple of days.
    Last night was brutal! The Hams were destroyed, my glutes felt they belonged to a figure model! I can't remember being that exhausted after the caffeine wore off. We counted it up last nite.....64 sets with a min. of 20 reps ea set and the suicides where more like 70-80 per set. I know this sounds crazy but my body responds well to shock and believe me this was shock! During my cardio walk this morning I could have told you where ever fiber was in my glutes. I may not win the show unless they give out award for tightest glute hamstring tie in. That needed the most work and volume works wonders for that for me.

    BTW it was killin me watch my partner rep out w 405 on the squat while I was doing crazy deep high rep 225 very humbling but extremely effective. I have taken Kevins advice and kept all weights lower than normal, although I think I went well over 1k reps in yesterdays session.

  6. #96
    FREAK freebirdmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    3,158
    Rep Power
    39196

    Default

    No words. Just

  7. #97
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default My Rock and Friends Thank You

    Want to be able to compete? At anything? There needs to be a support person (group) behind you. In a sport like bodybuilding you better have someone behind you. I don't care how tough you think you are, you can't suffer alone. Someone has to be there in your corner to catch you when you start to doubt the image in the mirror. Mine is Lisa and all my friends that are in the Brotherhood of Iron. You know who you are and I appreciate each and every one of you and your encouragement. I can't say enough about my rock: Lisa. Everyday I wake she reminds me what I need to do today to improve. All my meals for the day are prepared and even in order of consumption so I don't have to think w a carb-depleated brain. Even my water is ready and chilled and measured out. I'm not sure I could ever go through this without you, you are and forever will be my Rock!

    MC Hammer

  8. #98
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default 3/30 calves delts abs

    6 sets of 25 reps leg press bilateral clave raises
    5 sets of 25 reps calve raise machine
    5 sets of horizontal sled raises 20 reps ea leg
    5 sets of hack squat raises 20 reps

    4 supersets of side db laterals w db front laterals done unilateral 20 ea arm
    4 supersets of front machine press w machine laterals 2o reps ea
    4 supersets of rear delt machine w pec deck machine 20 reps ea
    4 supersets of incline db press w incline db flyes 20 reps ea
    4 supersets of torso rotatory w machine crunches 50 reps ea

  9. #99
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46239

    Default

    Inspirational as hell Mike! Unbelievable amount of work! You will be tough to beat no doubt.

    My show is in Montgomery on May 28'th, then we're coming on down to Gulf Shores for week. I may get a chance to look you up!

  10. #100
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    5,041
    Rep Power
    1805843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfit View Post
    I can't say enough about my rock: Lisa. Everyday I wake she reminds me what I need to do today to improve. All my meals for the day are prepared and even in order of consumption so I don't have to think w a carb-depleated brain. Even my water is ready and chilled and measured out. I'm not sure I could ever go through this without you, you are and forever will be my Rock!

    MC Hammer

    You're a very lucky man.

  11. #101
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Inspirational as hell Mike! Unbelievable amount of work! You will be tough to beat no doubt.

    My show is in Montgomery on May 28'th, then we're coming on down to Gulf Shores for week. I may get a chance to look you up!
    Looking forward to meeting you!

  12. #102
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default 4/1 Arms abs

    4 supersets rope extensions w cross cable curls 2o ea
    4 supersets preacher db curls w db overhead ext 20 reps ea
    4 supersets skullcrushers w conc curls 20 reps ea
    4 supersets overhead cable ext w cable curls 20 reps ea
    4 sets of preacher machine curls 20 reps ea
    4 supersets of rotatory torso w machine crunches 25 reps ea

    2nd cardio 20 HITT cycle

    Still @ 214 need another 5lbs or so before I drop water!

  13. #103
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default 4/2 Lisa Leg Day

    Im only doing cardio so I thought I would post Lisa's Leg Training Very Proud of her effort today Video of her doing box squats w 315lbs. Sorry about the quality, I used my phone. Picture is of her doing her last set of leg press w 14 plates

    5 supersets of uni leg curls w uni leg ext 20 reps ea set she went up to 80lbs per leg

    Box Squats in Smith Sumo Stance
    8 sets sets WS: 315lbs x 6 + moved the bench and she did 20 reps to the floor w 135lbs for widow set

    SLDL 4 sets of 12 WS: 205x10

    Leg Press 6 sets WS: 7 plates per side x 15 then drop 1 plate at a time for another 10 reps each weight 65 reps total

    4 sets of hip adductors 20 reps

    6 sets of BB steps 20 reps WS: 100lb BB x 20

    finished of w front squats (yes I AM mean) 135 x 8 x 4

    Me..I got 3 cardio sessions on tap 1 dn 2 to go
    Last edited by Hammerfit; 04-02-2011 at 03:05 PM.

  14. #104
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default vid and pic of Lisa

    sorry forgot the media

    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #105
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default 5 days out - up in the air

    got in intense cardio this morning 1 hr of HIIT

    did some circuits this afternoon then going to hit another hr of cardio little bit later in day

    carb depleating today, tues and wed

    tested a diuretic on sat, urinated 3 liters in less than 2 hrs! Yes I do hold some serious water. Added a whole baked potato afterwards and got very vascular and full looking and upper quads had very good lines. Hopefully I have this dialed in.
    Weighed in this morning weighing the same after the water drop but legs are watery so I def dropped some more BF. Still got small pocket in outer lower back but the front is point on. If I can't shed it I will cancel. Giving it hell, we'll see!

  16. #106
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    5,041
    Rep Power
    1805843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfit View Post
    If I can't shed it I will cancel. Giving it hell, we'll see!
    You can do it Mike!

  17. #107
    RX MEMBER KevinCouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,201
    Rep Power
    62130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfit View Post
    got in intense cardio this morning 1 hr of HIIT

    did some circuits this afternoon then going to hit another hr of cardio little bit later in day

    carb depleating today, tues and wed

    tested a diuretic on sat, urinated 3 liters in less than 2 hrs! Yes I do hold some serious water. Added a whole baked potato afterwards and got very vascular and full looking and upper quads had very good lines. Hopefully I have this dialed in.
    Weighed in this morning weighing the same after the water drop but legs are watery so I def dropped some more BF. Still got small pocket in outer lower back but the front is point on. If I can't shed it I will cancel. Giving it hell, we'll see!
    Awesome to hear you were able to experiment a little with dropping water over the weekend. Are you going to back off on your water from Friday on as your carbing up? My lower back is my hardest area to tighten up to.

  18. #108
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCouch View Post
    Awesome to hear you were able to experiment a little with dropping water over the weekend. Are you going to back off on your water from Friday on as your carbing up? My lower back is my hardest area to tighten up to.
    Im going to drop it to 1 gal on friday before dark :30. Then sip Sat as needed. I am dry and ready now if it wasnt for that freakin lower back! Always my weakness. The good thing is the next show is in 5 weeks, I should be shredded by then. I'm going to eat like a caveman on Sunday then go back to strict diet again on Monday.

  19. #109
    RX MEMBER mrky03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown Ky.
    Posts
    1,980
    Rep Power
    46239

    Default

    Good luck Mike!

  20. #110
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Just more cardio on tap and some lt lifting. 1 hr of HIIT done, pose all day, work on my "dance" as Lisa likes to call it. I am freakin starvin.....30 carbs yesterday, same today and tomorrow. Looking forward to Thursday....gonna load up on some rice and potatoes!

  21. #111
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    5,041
    Rep Power
    1805843

    Default

    no pic updates?

  22. #112
    BARBARIAN BROTHER joedemarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    415948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfit View Post
    Just more cardio on tap and some lt lifting. 1 hr of HIIT done, pose all day, work on my "dance" as Lisa likes to call it. I am freakin starvin.....30 carbs yesterday, same today and tomorrow. Looking forward to Thursday....gonna load up on some rice and potatoes!
    Hang in there Mike! Carbs will be here before you know it!

    Looking forward to some pics from the show. Good luck!

  23. #113
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    no pic updates?
    Nope, I dont do pre contest pics. Will post some day of show.

  24. #114
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    5,041
    Rep Power
    1805843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfit View Post
    Nope, I dont do pre contest pics. Will post some day of show.
    No problems. Saw one a week ago, thought they're might be more.

    Good luck in your show Mike.

  25. #115

    Default

    DANG! I got tired just reading this.. Will be interesting to see the results at the end, and hear your conclusions.

  26. #116
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default more cardio!

    Depleting is no f......g fun! Living on chicken, fish and asparagus, 2 cardios and depletion training for 2 hrs today. Non stop high rep BS stuff. I cant lift heavy anyway, I am freakin starvin and weak as a baby girl!

    The good news, Lisa is planning out my carb up food. Lots of sweet potatoes, sweet potato casserol, oatmeal cookies, cheerios!

    Posed for 30 mins w my training partner. Very helpful, he's competed with me several times and knows me well. Looked good, very flat at the beginning but pumped up after 5 minutes of posing, which is by design, so all good.

    The interesting part of my experiment, is my weight is not budging! I am getting leaner everyday but the scale seems to be stuck. I weighed 212 this morning and 215 at the gym several hours later. Water weight prob is around 5 lbs so I should come in at 207-210ish, right where I thought. Last year I competed at 198-202.

    I'll post some pics from Thursday's posing practice.

  27. #117
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    No problems. Saw one a week ago, thought they're might be more.

    Good luck in your show Mike.
    Gotcha. I thought you meant stripped down pics. I will post in the next couple days

  28. #118
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default 3 days out

    Tried another experiment last night and all I will say is it worked! You know you are close after you do an hour of cardio and your upper quads still have good cuts. Im pretty happy with where I am and think I will present well Sat.

    The good thing about this all is this was a 6 week prep. I was out to prove a theory and I was right. (I usually am) NOT!

    My partner overseeing my posing said he was excited! How's that for positive note!

    Decide to start my carb up today instead of tomorrow. I am freakin lean as hell at 211 lbs and my chest is flattening a bit so feed day today! Oh Yeah!

  29. #119
    RX MEMBER KevinCouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,201
    Rep Power
    62130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfit View Post
    Tried another experiment last night and all I will say is it worked! You know you are close after you do an hour of cardio and your upper quads still have good cuts. Im pretty happy with where I am and think I will present well Sat.

    The good thing about this all is this was a 6 week prep. I was out to prove a theory and I was right. (I usually am) NOT!

    My partner overseeing my posing said he was excited! How's that for positive note!

    Decide to start my carb up today instead of tomorrow. I am freakin lean as hell at 211 lbs and my chest is flattening a bit so feed day today! Oh Yeah!
    You know your body best Mike if you feel like you need to begin carbing up today and you're too flat right now then it will work for you. The final week preparing for the Masters last year prejudging was on Friday so I began depleting on Sunday and was supposed to begin carbing up on Wednesday, well Tuesday evening I was flat as hell and knew I needed to begin carbing up right away so I called George and although he didn't really agree with me and it was our first go around together he told me to go ahead and begin carbing up I just had to keep my water intake low after Thursday to dry out while intaking so many carbs and not spill over.

    This time you have to experiment will prove to be invaluable so you can fine tune things for the Masters!! Can't wait to see pics Mike!

  30. #120
    FREAK freebirdmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    3,158
    Rep Power
    39196

    Default

    Show them all how it's done Mike!

  31. #121
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default 2 days out

    2 days out and Im feeling great, not like shit like last year. I think I have made great strides in my prep. There has never been a more true statement than no one knows your body better than yourself. It just takes a few trials to figure it out. Not saying I have figured it out, but I'm hella lot closer than last year that's for sure and last year I had others telling me what to do.

    Weight 208, right on point. goal was 210 then drop water. 300 grams carbs will fix that! Post pictures tonight.


    Thinking very seriously about hiring Ken Skip Hill to dial me in for Nats.
    Last edited by Hammerfit; 04-07-2011 at 08:58 AM.

  32. #122
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    5,041
    Rep Power
    1805843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfit View Post
    Not saying I have figured it out, but I'm hella lot closer than last year that's for sure and last year I had others telling me what to do.


    Thinking very seriously about hiring Ken Skip Hill to dial me in for Nats.
    This is awesome Mike.
    Your message above is a bit contradictory. Maybe a little of both is needed.


    You're going to tear it up and bring home #1 trophy.

  33. #123
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    This is awesome Mike.
    Your message above is a bit contradictory. Maybe a little of both is needed.


    You're going to tear it up and bring home #1 trophy.
    u right....let me re-phrase; Im thinking of hiring Skip as a consultant

  34. #124
    RX MEMBER Rick Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Alabama-Tennessee
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    133164

    Default

    Congrats, Mike. From what we have been able to see in the photos, you have done a great job. Best of luck at the Panhandle!

  35. #125
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default Bout done

    Sorry about the crapy pic - self taken still watery and a bit flat

    Today shaving scrubing and more posing
    Tanning and weigh ins @ 330 Looking forward to my burger and fries tonight and pancakes in the morning.

    Weight still rock solid @ 208, seems that is the magic number before water deplete.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  36. #126
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default one more before tan and water drop

    Im not a photographer!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  37. #127
    RX MEMBER KevinCouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,201
    Rep Power
    62130

    Default

    You look lean, hard a vascular Mike! You've made a lot of gains this year and it shows...Awesome job! Go kill em tomorrow bro! And enjoy the burger and fries 2night!
    Last edited by KevinCouch; 04-08-2011 at 01:48 PM.

  38. #128
    BARBARIAN BROTHER joedemarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    415948

    Default

    Looking good! Good luck!

  39. #129
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    5,041
    Rep Power
    1805843

    Default

    Looking great Mike. Good luck tomorrow.

  40. #130
    FREAK freebirdmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    3,158
    Rep Power
    39196

    Default

    Looking very good Mike! Good luck and have some fun!

  41. #131
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCouch View Post
    You look lean, hard a vascular Mike! You've made a lot of gains this year and it shows...Awesome job! Go kill em tomorrow bro! And enjoy the burger and fries 2night!
    I just finished a greasy dry burger pattie and dry french fries cooked in olive oil...I almost puked! Tanned and dry ....ready to do it!

  42. #132
    BARBARIAN BROTHER joedemarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    415948

    Default

    Hope everything is going as planned today! Looking forward to the update.

  43. #133
    RX MEMBER Rick Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Alabama-Tennessee
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    133164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joedemarco View Post
    Hope everything is going as planned today! Looking forward to the update.
    /\ Me to. This is the first place I came to when I got home today to check for a possible update.

  44. #134
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default 2011 Panhandle Showdown

    First show of the year, I lost to a very good competitor, my friend, Greg Washington, who is blessed with unreal genetics and great symmetry. This 50 year old has a 28" waist! Congrats to Greg, a well deserved win. I was told the judging was very close and I made improvements from last year so that's all I could asked for. Very happy with the results. Thanks for all the support of my family and friends. I'll be back in a few weeks harder and bigger!

    I'll post up pics as soon as they are available. One again without weight classes it wasn't a good fight between Greg and I. I tipped the scales at 209.4. Not making excuses, just a fact, hard for me to compete w Greg at 178. However, let me congratulate Greg, he is a great guy and this is my second lose to him in the last 2 years. He turned around after we got off stage and said,"I hope this is the last time I see you, you are scary." We talked about nationals and he is preparing to show up. If Greg does, it will be very hard to beat him in his class. With his tiny waist and big round quads he may have a very good shot at overall. If I had to lose to anyone, I'm glad it was Greg, awesome man and great bodybuilder.
    Last edited by Hammerfit; 04-10-2011 at 08:52 AM.

  45. #135
    Forum Leader Hammerfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,025
    Rep Power
    125785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfit View Post
    First show of the year, I lost to a very good competitor, my friend, Greg Washington, who is blessed with unreal genetics and great symmetry. This 50 year old has a 28" waist! Congrats to Greg, a well deserved win. I was told the judging was very close and I made improvements from last year so that's all I could asked for. Very happy with the results. Thanks for all the support of my family and friends. I'll be back in a few weeks harder and bigger!

    I'll post up pics as soon as they are available. One again without weight classes it wasn't a good fight between Greg and I. I tipped the scales at 209.4. Not making excuses, just a fact, hard for me to compete w Greg at 178. However, let me congratulate Greg, he is a great guy and this is my second lose to him in the last 2 years. He turned around after we got off stage and said,"I hope this is the last time I see you, you are scary." We talked about nationals and he is preparing to show up. If Greg does, it will be very hard to beat him in his class. With his tiny waist and big round quads he may have a very good shot at overall. If I had to lose to anyone, I'm glad it was Greg, awesome man and great bodybuilder.
    Between prejudging and nite show. Def go to get leaner for next show. My big improvements in hams and glutes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •