Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Figure Stack?

Default Figure Stack?

Hi. I am newly learning about the Fem Chem area and appreciate all the posts and insight on this thread. I am looking for basic advice for a friend who competes in figure. Next competitions are Maryland State Aug 27 and North Americans Sep 3. Last show was Arnold Am.

Last show: Winny 10-20mg daily, Clen 20mg daily, Hgh 2iu daily.
    Current stats: 33 yrs old, 5'5, 128lbs.
    Needs: Has great overall symmetry, so she could use a little size equally everywhere. Was pretty lean last show but could come in a tad tighter.

From recent advice and at 20+ weeks out we are thinking stack Anavar + Winny. Can you run two orals at fem chem dosing that long? Would it not be better to run Winny injectable? Or best to run Anavar only now, tapering up dose from 10 to 20mg daily, then switch to Winny 6-8 weeks out?

We don't want to run any Test. Are national level figure competitors running Deca for size or Primo? Is Primo even cost effective?

When would you add Clen 8-12 weeks out? Is T4 worth it when you get into pretty good shape without, for figure? Would Nolvadex be better pre comp prep and at what dosing, 10-20mg daily?

First of all - whatcha doing off season? If you want to add size, it needs to happen off season.

At 20+ weeks out, I'd start w/ anavar 10->20 mg/day. The biggest caveat about running winstrol for a long time is that it is androgenic and tends impact estrogen a bit and can result in brittle feeling / dry joints. This can be painful and lends itself well to tendonitis as you deplete. I'd save the winstrol for closer to show time- e.g. 12 weeks. You can keep running the anavar if you want or drop it. Running it that long is not really a big deal as long as the dose stays low.

There's really no reason to run test, so don't bother going there. Really don't recommend deca at all - its extremely water-retentive. If you want to go into something off season try NPP before you go to Deca. Primo doesn't aromatize so you don't have to deal w/ water retention & is nice for a cutting cycle. But both are significantly more androgenic than low dose anavar & winstrol so please do your research to understand the sides you can expect. These also are longer acting so will take longer to clear if you don't like the sides - these include voice change, hair loss, acne, always expect interrupted period, increased blood pressure, cholesterol.

How do you plan to run clen ? You can run it that far out - either at 2 weeks on / 2 off, or run it continuously but either way get your l-taurine to deal w/ cramps. (You can search on clen / taurine for a bunch of threads on it on RX.)

Nolvadex save for your last 4-8 weeks and keep it at 20 mg / day, split the dose in half AM & PM. Also recommend including acidophilus w/ either AAS or nolvadex - anything that screws w/ your hormones has the potential to promote yeast infections. And w/ Nolva, run it thru your show day, but then have enough to taper off for a week after to reduce estrogen rebound.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Ok im not here to bust balls or hate on anything that was said. But, gh, stacking all these drugs on a 5 foot 5 frame? really? do most of the figure girls do this?

Decca and test? really? for real, i dont know what figure girls do drug wise. Bbers, yes, but i thought maybe a lil clen or t3 for figure.

Is this why when you see some pros or even top national competitors offseason they look very soft and thick compared to contest time?

like i said no dis respect or anything. Sassy did you used to be on Promuscle?

Lucian

PENCILNECK

Quote Originally Posted by lucian View Post
    Ok im not here to bust balls or hate on anything that was said. But, gh, stacking all these drugs on a 5 foot 5 frame? really? do most of the figure girls do this?

Decca and test? really? for real, i dont know what figure girls do drug wise. Bbers, yes, but i thought maybe a lil clen or t3 for figure.

Is this why when you see some pros or even top national competitors offseason they look very soft and thick compared to contest time?

Lucian
    I coudn't say it any better myself, so I won't. Couldn't even add anything so I won't do that either. Just one big quote, you made some great points bro!!!

Lucian
    I would agree that its not necessary, but then if you're going to say who should & shouldn't be running what, I'm sure a good 40% of guys starting a cycle have no business running it either.

But to that end, 'splain me why a Bikini competitor would even be AWARE of any of the chemistry? But they use it too. People use this stuff because it exists. Has very little to do w/ what they "should" or "shouldn't" do. I would argue that NO ONE should get on stage until they've had at least a solid year of real training. But no one bothers w/ that these days because its all about how fast and how many times you can get on stage and "OMG I NEED TO GAIN 10 lb of LEAN MASS BY MY NEXT SHOW --- THE JUDGES SAID I NEED TO DO THIS!!!!" Uh... talk to me after you've spent a couple years in the gym and have half a clue about dieting consistently for more than 2 weeks.

So yea, I totally agree, but that doesn't get anyone closer to getting more information to make informed decisions about this. I would venture the greatest contributor to steroid "abuse" by women who have no business running cycles for the goals intended, is well-meaning guy friends. But all that aside, there's precious little information available for women to become informed so IMO at least ask the questions and feel comfortable talking about it - in the open or in a PM, instead of just being told "You shouldn't do that" while guys are juicing to the gills all day long.

Also to your point - there is really NO NEED AT ALL for anything beyond anavar for a figure competition. If you feel you need more than that, you probably really need a year off to build some mass and get to know your body a little better.

re: Promuscle - I may have had a login from like 2002 or something but I don't recall going to that website any time in the near to distant past.
    Last edited by sassy69; 03-30-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    I would agree that its not necessary, but then if you're going to say who should & shouldn't be running what, I'm sure a good 40% of guys starting a cycle have no business running it either.

But to that end, 'splain me why a Bikini competitor would even be AWARE of any of the chemistry? But they use it too. People use this stuff because it exists. Has very little to do w/ what they "should" or "shouldn't" do. I would argue that NO ONE should get on stage until they've had at least a solid year of real training. But no one bothers w/ that these days because its all about how fast and how many times you can get on stage and "OMG I NEED TO GAIN 10 lb of LEAN MASS BY MY NEXT SHOW --- THE JUDGES SAID I NEED TO DO THIS!!!!" Uh... talk to me after you've spent a couple years in the gym and have half a clue about dieting consistently for more than 2 weeks.

So yea, I totally agree, but that doesn't get anyone closer to getting more information to make informed decisions about this. I would venture the greatest contributor to steroid "abuse" by women who have no business running cycles for the goals intended, is well-meaning guy friends. But all that aside, there's precious little information available for women to become informed so IMO at least ask the questions and feel comfortable talking about it - in the open or in a PM, instead of just being told "You shouldn't do that" while guys are juicing to the gills all day long.

Also to your point - there is really NO NEED AT ALL for anything beyond anavar for a figure competition. If you feel you need more than that, you probably really need a year off to build some mass and get to know your body a little better.

re: Promuscle - I may have had a login from like 2002 or something but I don't recall going to that website any time in the near to distant past.

Thanks Sassy. I agree. i knew a guy using so much gear, an actual olympia competitor was shocked at how much he took. and this guy trained like crap, ate like 1200 cal a day and barely broke 165lb at 5'9" tall and bitched about how he couldn't gain mass and needed to use more gear. :0

Some people have no business using gear at all. men or women. im not sure where it went from a lil var to test gh, decca and who knows what else. And if they don't know what to use then the prolly don't know HOW to use it safely and how to come off it.

Thanks for your time.

Lucian

Quote Originally Posted by DameDash View Post
    Hi. I am newly learning about the Fem Chem area and appreciate all the posts and insight on this thread. I am looking for basic advice for a friend who competes in figure. Next competitions are Maryland State Aug 27 and North Americans Sep 3. Last show was Arnold Am.

Needs: Has great overall symmetry, so she could use a little size equally everywhere. Was pretty lean last show but could come in a tad tighter.

From recent advice and at 20+ weeks out we are thinking stack Anavar + Winny. Can you run two orals at fem chem dosing that long? Would it not be better to run Winny injectable? Or best to run Anavar only now, tapering up dose from 10 to 20mg daily, then switch to Winny 6-8 weeks out?

We don't want to run any Test. Are national level figure competitors running Deca for size or Primo? Is Primo even cost effective?

When would you add Clen 8-12 weeks out? Is T4 worth it when you get into pretty good shape without, for figure? Would Nolvadex be better pre comp prep and at what dosing, 10-20mg daily?

My advice, skip the other shows, hit the gym hard and improve. It doesnt sound like she will be able to accomplish the goals this year drugs or no drugs.

People dont understand, it takes time to grow and even out a physique, UNLESS you are one of the genetic freaks which if she was one of them we wouldn't be writing this thread right now, and she would be winning without the drugs.

Go back to the drawing board, hit the gym hard and get ready for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by DameDash View Post

I'm no chem expert, but think Sassy gave some incredibly good advice in her posts... especially her thoughts in the 2nd one about gear use period.

To that, I just wanted to add my own two cents. I've never competed, I lift for the love of lifting and until 12 days ago had never touched anything stronger than creatine and whey, and I have WAY too much muscle for figure. It's time in the gym, and nutrition alone. I'm no genetic anomaly either.

I have no opposition to people using gear, but I think that they need to be doing their own research, not relying on others to do it for them. I also think that it needs to be a long thought out process, not something that gets made in a flash in order to make as many gains as possibly before cramming in another show. I think it's too easy to become so focused on the end goal, that mistakes are made... mistakes that might be regretted for a long time to come. I look back at my life when I was younger and realize that I could have waited several situations out and wouldn't have missed a thing, and probably would have been better off if I had just waited. I'm so very glad gear use was one of the things I waited for.

I don't mean to sound negative, or discouraging in any way. I just want to present a few things to think about. By all means, if a person is going to use, I'd rather they come here and learn as much as possible. Best of luck to you both.

^^ I would venture that the most important thing is that the questions get asked, and the person asking is open-minded enough to accept responses and consider all of it at all levels. At the end of the day its still self-medication w/ male hormones and you're the ONLY one who has to deal w/ the results AND the sides.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one- but I don't think it helps anyone w/ the constant blanket statement "women shouldn't" and then imply its a taboo topic. That is what sets women back even further w/o access to information and discussion and additionally stigma that you can't even ask. Thus the education and conversation gets dropped, but the uninformed cycling continues. THIS is what I want to avoid.

And to the OP - don't take any of this personally - this same discussion comes up w/ EVERY post about this topic.
    Last edited by sassy69; 03-31-2011 at 03:50 AM.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Lucian
    I was realy shocked after reading this, i truely thought all figure and most certainly bikini girl were all natral lol. Fitness and female bodybuilding yes!! How nieve was i!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanmech View Post
    I was realy shocked after reading this, i truely thought all figure and most certainly bikini girl were all natral lol. Fitness and female bodybuilding yes!! How nieve was i!!
    ~Jack Lalanne

IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER & National Champ Powerlifter fitbody's Avatar

bhahhahahahahahahahaha

IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER & National Champ Powerlifter fitbody's Avatar

Hi Sassy
    hope alls well with you

^^ I would venture that the most important thing is that the questions get asked, and the person asking is open-minded enough to accept responses and consider all of it at all levels. At the end of the day its still self-medication w/ male hormones and you're the ONLY one who has to deal w/ the results AND the sides.
    completely agreed. regardless of the circumstances it's used under, being educated is the most important thing.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fitbody View Post
    Hi Sassy
    hope alls well with you

Hey Dawn! Takin' a little time off to deal w/ a boatload of work (work work).

How's married life treating ya?
    ~Jack Lalanne

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast