Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MC Journal

Quote Originally Posted by masterschamp View Post
    Monday, May 23, 2011

Went to have MRI done on lumbar region. Found out last week at the Ortho that I have a hairline stress fracture in the lower back that has caused the discs to be slightly misaligned. This is what has been causing the problem with the sciatic nerve...the MRI will determine if the nerve is being pinched or pressed up against. Looks like the follow up treatment will be a procedure where they stick a needle in there as close as possible to the nerve and inject cortisone. Long term, the doc said it probably is as bad as it's gonna be...shouldn't get worse, so it's more a matter of pain management and calming down the nerve.... I do really well with pain so no biggie. Wants me to stay away form heavy squatting and DL, and "suggested" I take 4 weeks off from training legs......especially after he got a look at my other leg .... I also have a partial tear in my left hamstring...did it last week.... that has my whole leg black and blue and swollen up from the bleeding from the top of the thigh and hamstring down to the ankle. Because of the swelling and associated tightness that leg actually hurts more than the other one! Says it might take another 10 days for all the blood to be reabsorbed. Just another little detour down Bodybuilding Blvd!
    Holy Crap, that sux! Goes without sayin take it easy on that hammie.

Sorry bout your lower back and your ham Keith! I've had serious lower back L5/S1 problems for many years and have had numerous cortizone injections and it does relieve the pain and inflammation some. My Osteopath has told me NEVER to do squats, leg press, deadlifts, etc again. Same Osteopath that's worked on my knees too. She is a triathlete so she get why we do this to our bodies to an extent but not why we go back to doing the same thing that brought us in there in the first place.

Bottom line is knock on wood but I'm doing squats again with no serious pain so I think you'll bounce back quickly and it won't derail your plans to get on stage pretty soon!! Hang in there and rest it, let the cortizone shots take affect.....

Heal fast bro!
    kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfit View Post
    Holy Crap, that sux! Goes without sayin take it easy on that hammie.
    Thanks, Mike.......definitely going to back off on the leg training for the next month. Not real happy about it but I'd be even more pissed if I totally screwed things up by being stubborn and trying to work through it. I know it's what I HAVE to do....in the long run I'll be better off for doing so.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by KevinCouch View Post
    Sorry bout your lower back and your ham Keith! I've had serious lower back L5/S1 problems for many years and have had numerous cortizone injections and it does relieve the pain and inflammation some. My Osteopath has told me NEVER to do squats, leg press, deadlifts, etc again. Same Osteopath that's worked on my knees too. She is a triathlete so she get why we do this to our bodies to an extent but not why we go back to doing the same thing that brought us in there in the first place.

Bottom line is knock on wood but I'm doing squats again with no serious pain so I think you'll bounce back quickly and it won't derail your plans to get on stage pretty soon!! Hang in there and rest it, let the cortizone shots take affect.....

Heal fast bro!
    kevin

Thanks, Kevin

My doc always makes "suggestions" as to training....he says that as a group, we, (athletes), are the most stubborn people he's ever seen, but he too, understands that's a big part of why we succeed. He's always been really honest with me about when I can keep going or when I need to back off. I think when he wants me to back off for 4 weeks he tells me 6, cause he knows I will be back "ahead of schedule" LOL! I'll give it a little rest and be hitting the legs hard again soon....like you said I don't plan on letting this interfere with any competition plans. Besides, if taking a little time off from leg training had anything to do with the way your legs are looking now, I'd be happy with half the results!!

Keith
    Last edited by masterschamp; 05-24-2011 at 11:10 AM.

You falling apart old man?

Quote Originally Posted by EBA84 View Post
    You falling apart old man?
    HA HA...LOL!!!!!! Seriously....this has been a freakin pain in the ass ...literally and figuratively. I was gonna give you a call this weekend to let you know what was going on and also to let you know when I will be up there. I'll shoot you an e mail today when I get a break.

Keith

This just keeps getting better!! Went back to Ortho yesterday to go over the MRI results and found out I have 3 ruptured discs down there too!! WTF!!! Stress fracture, Spondyalosis?, 3 ruptured discs, and a touch of arthritis...other than that everything is just fine!
    He was really surprised that I was dealing with things so well...told him that I was always able to deal with pain...his reply was "apparently"
    Not even going to do the cortisone thing now....Good news was he said that if am dealing with all of this so well, even though he can't see how, then just keep doing what I have been in the gym...I am still having some of my best ever training sessions. He still advised me to stay away ffrm training legs for at least 3 more weeks...more because of the hammie tear than anything, and he said he'd still like me to stay away from squats and deads when I start hitting legs again. Said be careful and he'll see me in two more weeks to see how things are going.
    In all honesty, no matter what he said, nothing was going to keep me out of the gym and training to compete. I am sure evryone here can relate to that mindset.

Keith
    Last edited by masterschamp; 05-27-2011 at 08:42 AM.

In all honesty, no matter what he said, nothing was going to keep me out of the gym and training to compete. I am sure evryone here can relate to that mindset.

Keith
    Keith really sorry to hear about MRI results...that sucks! You must have a really high tolerance for pain!! You're right on the cortizone shot if you can deal with the pain without it then not much point in getting it because it doesn't fix your injuries just reduces the pain and inflamation. I would say let your pain be your judge as to when you can start doing legs again but in your case?? Pain is not a deterent! Hope you begin to heal soon and I'm sure you're gonna still be doing all other bodyparts so you can use this time to blast them!!

This just keeps getting better!! Went back to Ortho yesterday to go over the MRI results and found out I have 3 ruptured discs down there too!! WTF!!! Stress fracture, Spondyalosis?, 3 ruptured discs, and a touch of arthritis...other than that everything is just fine!
    He was really surprised that I was dealing with things so well...told him that I was always able to deal with pain...his reply was "apparently"
    Not even going to do the cortisone thing now....Good news was he said that if am dealing with all of this so well, even though he can't see how, then just keep doing what I have been in the gym...I am still having some of my best ever training sessions. He still advised me to stay away ffrm training legs for at least 3 more weeks...more because of the hammie tear than anything, and he said he'd still like me to stay away from squats and deads when I start hitting legs again. Said be careful and he'll see me in two more weeks to see how things are going.

Keith
    Can totally relate Keith. Stay to what you know about your body. We know our bodies a hella of lot more than the Docs do. Just train smart. You know what to do. Train around the pains. Find what works without hurting the ham.
    Stimulate not annilate. I have to remind myself of this everyday.

yes agree my back spasms all the time from heavy deads years ago actually has at times affected otehr things as well.

I jsut can not really squat heavy any more as much as I would like just have to know what you can do like Mike and Kevin say.

Quote Originally Posted by ayezer View Post
    yes agree my back spasms all the time from heavy deads years ago actually has at times affected otehr things as well.

I jsut can not really squat heavy any more as much as I would like just have to know what you can do like Mike and Kevin say.
    I can't squat heavy anymore, sure I guess it would be heavy to the average guy but my squat weights are irrevelevant anymore. We just make sure we blast our wheels from all angles and be creative!! I've learned from Steve (MacTech) that unilateral quad work can induce serious development, been doing more and more of single leg presses, extensions! The single leg leg presses are especially important for me because I was doing Leg presses last September when I BLEW and my CNS out because I was bringing down so deep it ruptured my disc. Now I do them unilaterally and it doesn't strain my lower back at all!

Keith really sorry to hear about MRI results...that sucks! You must have a really high tolerance for pain!! You're right on the cortizone shot if you can deal with the pain without it then not much point in getting it because it doesn't fix your injuries just reduces the pain and inflamation. I would say let your pain be your judge as to when you can start doing legs again but in your case?? Pain is not a deterent! Hope you begin to heal soon and I'm sure you're gonna still be doing all other bodyparts so you can use this time to blast them!!
    Thanks, Kevin..........it is ironic that I am having such good upper body sessions with all this back and leg stuff going on. Like you said...I'll just blast the hell of what I can train!

Keith

Can totally relate Keith. Stay to what you know about your body. We know our bodies a hella of lot more than the Docs do. Just train smart. You know what to do. Train around the pains. Find what works without hurting the ham.
    Stimulate not annilate. I have to remind myself of this everyday.

Well said Mike....that's another advantage we ( masters) have in this game. The years have taught us how to get around just about anything that comes our way.

Keith

Monday, May 30, 2011 DELTS/TRICEPS/MINI CHEST

Back, leg, ham...etc., etc.,......feeling pretty good. Training is going great, actually. Just gonna keep plugging away! Still going to take another week or two off for legs, though.

Side Lateral Mahine
    20 x 25
    30 x 15
    40 x 12
    40 x 12

DB Laterals
    25 x 12
    25 x 12
    25 x 12
    25 x 12

Hammer Shoulder Press
    1 plate/side x 15
    1 plate + 25/side x 12
    2 plates/side x 10
    2 plates/side x 10
    2 plates/side x 10

U BB Row ( ez bar)
    50 x 25
    70 x 15
    90 x 10
    90 x 10

Front Cable Raise
    50 x 12
    50 x 12
    50 x 12

Pressdown
    100 x 25
    120 x 20
    140 x 15
    160 x 12
    180 x 10

Seated Tricep Ext Machine
    60 x 20
    80 x 12
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

SUPERSET:
    DB Extension 25 x 12,12,12
    DB Kickback 25 x 12,12,12

Dips
    BWT x 15,12,12

Pec Deck
    100 x 20,15,15

Seated Machine Press
    200 x 15,15,12

BWT 194
    Last edited by masterschamp; 05-31-2011 at 09:16 AM.

That's one hell of a workout Keith. Lot's of volume.

Your legs aren't going to fade away in a couple of weeks, in fact, you may end up with more gains.

Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    That's one hell of a workout Keith. Lot's of volume.

Your legs aren't going to fade away in a couple of weeks, in fact, you may end up with more gains.
    I'm hoping that's the way it works out...but it's hard as hell to stay out of the gym on leg day. A couple of more weeks .......

Keith

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 BACK/TRAPS/REAR DELTS/MINI BICEPS

Wide Grip Pulldown
    100 x 25
    130 x 20
    150 x 15
    170 x 12
    200 x 10

Seated Row Machine (selectorized)
    120 x 15
    160 x 10
    210 x 8
    210 x 8

One Arm DB Row
    70 x 12
    90 x 10
    110 x 10
    110 x 8

V Grip Pulldown
    100 x 12
    150 x 12
    200 x 10
    200 x 10

Dickersons
    80 x 15
    80 x 15
    80 x 15

DB Shrugs
    80 x 15
    100 x 15
    100 x 15

Rear Delt Machine
    70 x 15
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 10

Standing One Arm Cable Curl ( facing away from low pulley)
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 12
    40 x 12

BWT 194

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 BACK/TRAPS/REAR DELTS/MINI BICEPS

Wide Grip Pulldown
    100 x 25
    130 x 20
    150 x 15
    170 x 12
    200 x 10

Seated Row Machine (selectorized)
    120 x 15
    160 x 10
    210 x 8
    210 x 8

One Arm DB Row
    70 x 12
    90 x 10
    110 x 10
    110 x 8

V Grip Pulldown
    100 x 12
    150 x 12
    200 x 10
    200 x 10

Dickersons
    80 x 15
    80 x 15
    80 x 15

DB Shrugs
    80 x 15
    100 x 15
    100 x 15

Rear Delt Machine
    70 x 15
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 10

Standing One Arm Cable Curl ( facing away from low pulley)
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 12
    40 x 12

BWT 194
    Nice! I really like the one arm curls at the end, really flushes ever bit of blood left into the muscle and you can twist the handles to hit all of the different areas.

Wow Keith! Just got caught up with your journal. Sorry to hear about all the problems! I know you will overcome because thats the kinda stuff you're made of! You have been a tremendous inspiration to me over the years! You keep a great attitude no matter what comes your way.

Nice! I really like the one arm curls at the end, really flushes ever bit of blood left into the muscle and you can twist the handles to hit all of the different areas.

Mike,
    That has actually become one of my favorite biceps exercises. Totally flushes the bis...great finishing movement on my regular biceps day as well.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by mrky03 View Post
    Wow Keith! Just got caught up with your journal. Sorry to hear about all the problems! I know you will overcome because thats the kinda stuff you're made of! You have been a tremendous inspiration to me over the years! You keep a great attitude no matter what comes your way.
    Thanks, Joel
    That's what life is all about isn't it? Besides...like I have said before...I look at my son in that wheelchair and quickly realize I don't have a DAMN thing to ever complain about compared to what he endures every day.

Keith

Keith,
    Looks like your weights are increasing in your workouts and your bodyweight now at 194. You're about five foot seven right? You shooting for middleweights when you get back on stage?

Keep up the great workouts and try not to worry about your quads I've been in your shoes last fall. Whatever size you lose it will be minimal and they will come back bigger and stronger once you heal.

Keith,
    Looks like your weights are increasing in your workouts and your bodyweight now at 194. You're about five foot seven right? You shooting for middleweights when you get back on stage?

Keep up the great workouts and try not to worry about your quads I've been in your shoes last fall. Whatever size you lose it will be minimal and they will come back bigger and stronger once you heal.
    Kevin.......5"7" is right. Yeah...I'll be going in as a middleweight...I'll let my weight creep up a bit more as long as I am staying pretty tight...think I could get to 205, and still be tight.

Hearing from you about your experience in having to back off legs for a little bit makes it easier for me to deal with. THX

Keith

Hey guys,
    Been really busy the last couple of days...........end of school year, birthday on Monday, and some other things that just eat up the time. Finished a great week of training on Friday and am excited about hitting legs for the first time in 4 weeks this coming Saturday. Had a growth ( basal cell....my fourth one in 10 years...just another part of the game) removed from my right lower biceps yesterday morning...not a big deal...only 6 stitches. Anyway it stated to ooze blood yesterday while training...finally managed to stick enough band aids on there to stop it...and none of the stitches popped so that was a good thing! Should have seen the funny looks while the blood was running down my arm across my neck during pulldowns....my brother heard some lady nearby say "all those freakin bodybuilders are crazy" AMEN!! LOL!!!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 BACK/REAR DELTS/MINI BICEPS

V Bar Pulldowns
    100 x 20
    130 x 15
    160 x 12
    180 x 12

Seated 2 Arm Row Machine
    100 x 20
    150 x 12
    200 x 10
    240 x 10

1 Arm Seated Row (machine)
    50 x 15
    60 x 12
    80 x 10
    100 x 8

Dickersons
    100 x 15
    100 x 15
    100 x 15

Bent Cable Lateral
    30 x 20
    50 x 10
    50 x 10
    50 x 10

1 Arm Standing Cable Curl ( facing away from low pulley)
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 15

BWT 197

Hey guys,
    Been really busy the last couple of days...........end of school year, birthday on Monday, and some other things that just eat up the time. Finished a great week of training on Friday and am excited about hitting legs for the first time in 4 weeks this coming Saturday. Had a growth ( basal cell....my fourth one in 10 years...just another part of the game) removed from my right lower biceps yesterday morning...not a big deal...only 6 stitches. Anyway it stated to ooze blood yesterday while training...finally managed to stick enough band aids on there to stop it...and none of the stitches popped so that was a good thing! Should have seen the funny looks while the blood was running down my arm across my neck during pulldowns....my brother heard some lady nearby say "all those freakin bodybuilders are crazy" AMEN!! LOL!!!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 BACK/REAR DELTS/MINI BICEPS

V Bar Pulldowns
    100 x 20
    130 x 15
    160 x 12
    180 x 12

Seated 2 Arm Row Machine
    100 x 20
    150 x 12
    200 x 10
    240 x 10

1 Arm Seated Row (machine)
    50 x 15
    60 x 12
    80 x 10
    100 x 8

Dickersons
    100 x 15
    100 x 15
    100 x 15

Bent Cable Lateral
    30 x 20
    50 x 10
    50 x 10
    50 x 10

1 Arm Standing Cable Curl ( facing away from low pulley)
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 15

BWT 197
    "all those freakin bodybuilders are crazy" AMEN!!
    Amen Brother!! Little blood aint stopping you! Hell Ya!

"all those freakin bodybuilders are crazy" AMEN!!
    Amen Brother!! Little blood aint stopping you! Hell Ya!
    LOL!!...Mike, made me think of Jesse Ventura in Predator:

"I ain't got time to bleed."

Keith,
    It looks like your putting on weight and strength. Great job. Good luck with doing quads this weekend.

LOL!!...Mike, made me think of Jesse Ventura in Predator:

"I ain't got time to bleed."
    Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 55 is a cool year, I feel like that is our half way mark! Hope you had a banner day! I remember I celebrated my 55th w my PR on squats! Oh well yes I am sick!

Thursday,June 9, 2011 CHEST/BICEPS

Inc BP
    135 x 20
    185 x 15
    225 x 12
    275 x 10
    275 x 8

Dec BP
    135 x 15
    185 x 12
    225 x 12
    225 x 10

Inc DB Flyes
    50 x 20
    65 x 12
    65 x 12
    65 x 12

DB Pullovers
    60 x 15
    60 x 15
    60 x 15

Dips
    BWT x 15
    BWT x 12
    BWT x 12

Alt DB Curl
    25 x 15
    35 x 12
    45 x 8

BB Curl
    70 x 12
    100 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

1 Arm Preacher
    30 x 10
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    25 x 15

2 Arm Low Pulley Cable Curl
    100 x 15
    100 x 15

Feeling great.........lots of people asking me if I am getting ready for a show?.......Looking fuller and thicker, yet tighter at 10 pounds heavier than I was 5 weeks ago. Despite all the little aches and nagging little injuries this has been a great training run for me....and I get to do legs on Saturday!!! ( first time in a month!)

BWT: 197
    Last edited by masterschamp; 06-09-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Keith, congrats on the progress. I really like the volume of your workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Prince View Post
    Keith, congrats on the progress. I really like the volume of your workouts.
    Thanks,Rick.........I have tried lower volume, but it didn't work for me.........high volume training just seems to be what my body thrives on. I think my body and mind just became conditioned to it years ago when I started out with Johnny D

Keith

Inc BP
    135 x 20
    185 x 15
    225 x 12
    275 x 10
    275 x 8

Dec BP
    135 x 15
    185 x 12
    225 x 12
    225 x 10

Inc DB Flyes
    50 x 20
    65 x 12
    65 x 12
    65 x 12

DB Pullovers
    60 x 15
    60 x 15
    60 x 15

Dips
    BWT x 15
    BWT x 12
    BWT x 12

Alt DB Curl
    25 x 15
    35 x 12
    45 x 8

BB Curl
    70 x 12
    100 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

1 Arm Preacher
    30 x 10
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    25 x 15

100 x 15
    100 x 15

Feeling great.........lots of people asking me if I am getting ready for a show?.......Looking fuller and thicker, yet tighter at 10 pounds heavier than I was 5 weeks ago. Despite all the little aches and nagging little injuries this has been a great training run for me....and I get to do legs on Saturday!!! ( first time in a month!)

Great to hear Keith. Getting bigger and tighter now. Now seems like you're in the groove. Keep it going bro! Train those quads smart tomorrow.

Inc BP
    135 x 20
    185 x 15
    225 x 12
    275 x 10
    275 x 8

Dec BP
    135 x 15
    185 x 12
    225 x 12
    225 x 10

Inc DB Flyes
    50 x 20
    65 x 12
    65 x 12
    65 x 12

DB Pullovers
    60 x 15
    60 x 15
    60 x 15

Dips
    BWT x 15
    BWT x 12
    BWT x 12

Alt DB Curl
    25 x 15
    35 x 12
    45 x 8

BB Curl
    70 x 12
    100 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

1 Arm Preacher
    30 x 10
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    25 x 15

100 x 15
    100 x 15

Great Job! Love it when peeps ask if you're training for a show, keep up the hard work and train smart on leg day, give it hell but dont break them!

good heavy inclines good workout

Friday, June 10, 2011 MINI BACK/MINI DELTS/MINI TRICEPS

U Grip Pulldowns
    100 x 25
    130 x 15
    130 x 15
    130 x 15

Seated Machine Row
    140 x 20
    200 x 15
    200 x 15
    200 x 15

Dickersons
    100 x 15
    100 x 15
    100 x 15

DB Lateral
    20 x 15
    20 x 15
    20 x 15

Seated Press Machine
    80 x 25
    120 x 15
    120 x 15
    120 x 15

F Cable Raise
    60 x 15
    60 x 15
    60 x 15

Pressdown
    100 x 15
    100 x 15
    100 x 15

Cable Extension
    80 x 15
    80 x 15
    80 x 15

DB Kickback
    25 x 15
    25 x 15
    25 x 15

Keith, I think you missed a set!

Great workout

Just sitting here having my morning coffee getting ready to hit the gym for LEGS! Feel like a little kid I am so happy to be able to train them after a month. Life's simple pleasures!!

Keith

Talking

Saturday, June 11, 2011 QUADS/HAMS/CALVES

It felt GREAT to train legs again! Nothing new ruptured, tore, broke, or slipped, so I am one happy camper!! Please try not to laugh too hard at the weights.....I cut back on my usual volume too.....I just wanted to get through is one.

Leg Extensions
    50 x 20
    70 x 20
    100 x 15
    120 x 15

Leg Press
    1 plate/side x 20
    2 plates/side x 15
    3 plates/side x 15
    4 plates/side x 15

Horizontal Press
    210 x 20
    270 x 15
    310 x 15
    350 x 15

One Leg Curl
    30 x 15
    30 x 15
    30 x 15
    30 x 15

Seated Curl
    90 x 15
    90 x 15
    90 x 15
    90 x 15

Calf Sled
    150 x 15
    150 x 15
    150 x 15
    150 x 15

Standing Calf
    200 x 15
    200 x 15
    200 x 15

Seated Calf
    1 plate x 25
    1 plate x 25
    1 plate x 25

BWT 198
    Last edited by masterschamp; 06-11-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Saturday, June 11, 2011 QUADS/HAMS/CALVES

It felt GREAT to train legs again! Nothing new ruptured, tore, broke, or slipped, so I am one happy camper!! Please try not to laugh too hard at the weights.....I cut back on my usual volume too.....I just wanted to get through is one.

Leg Extensions
    50 x 20
    70 x 20
    100 x 15
    120 x 15

Leg Press
    1 plate/side x 20
    2 plates/side x 15
    3 plates/side x 15
    4 plates/side x 15

Horizontal Press
    210 x 20
    270 x 15
    310 x 15
    350 x 15

One Leg Curl
    30 x 15
    30 x 15
    30 x 15
    30 x 15

Seated Curl
    90 x 15
    90 x 15
    90 x 15
    90 x 15

Calf Sled
    150 x 15
    150 x 15
    150 x 15
    150 x 15

Standing Calf
    200 x 15
    200 x 15
    200 x 15

Seated Calf
    1 plate x 25
    1 plate x 25
    1 plate x 25

BWT 198
    Looks like a great session there bud, glad you got back on the "wheels" wagon. I bet you're looking forward to the next one. One of my clients said yesterday he hated leg day, how could anyone say that?

Great Quad workout back Keith. Quad growth from here on in and NO injuries brother!!!!!

Looks like a great session there bud, glad you got back on the "wheels" wagon. I bet you're looking forward to the next one. One of my clients said yesterday he hated leg day, how could anyone say that?
    Thanks, Mike.........am looking forward to next one, too. Always have loved leg day......tell your client if he wants to get anywhere with this he better learn to love it!

Keith

Great Quad workout back Keith. Quad growth from here on in and NO injuries brother!!!!!
    Thanks, Kevin......that's the plan, brother. felt great to hit legs again.

Keith

The Machine is humming along...

Monday, June 13, 2011 DELTS/TRICEPS/MINI CHEST

Lateral Machine
    20 x 25
    30 x 15
    40 x 15
    50 x 12

Standing DB Lateral
    25 x 12
    25 x 12
    25 x 12
    25 x 12

Seated Press (machine)
    100 x 20
    150 x 15
    150 x 15
    150 x 15

Upright BB Row
    80 x 12
    80 x 12
    80 x 12

F DB Raise
    20 x 15
    20 x 15
    20 x 15

Pressdown
    100 x 25
    130 x 20
    150 x 15
    160 x 12
    170 x 10

Seated OHead Ext ( machine)
    100 x 25
    130 x 20
    170 x 15
    170 x 15
    170 x 15

2 Arm U Grip Rev Pressdown
    80 x 15
    80 x 15
    80 x 15
    80 x 15

Dip Machine
    120 x 15
    120 x 15
    120 x 15

SUPERSET:
    Seated BP Machine 200 x 12, 200 x 12, 200 x 10, 200 x 10
    Pec Deck 100 x 12, 100 x 12, 100 x 12, 100 x 12

Felt GREAT!!

BWT: 198
    Last edited by masterschamp; 06-14-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 BACK/REAR DELTS/TRAPS/MINI BICEPS

V Bar Pulldown
    100 x 20
    130 x 15
    160 x 10
    200 x 8
    150 x 12

1 Arm DB Row
    75 x 15
    95 x 10
    110 x 8
    110 x 8