Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Women and Steroids: The Veil of Secrecy!

Leigh Penman spills all the secrets of women and anabolic steroids!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/che...-steroids.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE

awesome article Lee

looking forward to more!

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

After all, how can women make safe choices when it comes to steroid selection and use if there's no real information out there to assist them? With this in mind, I have decided to produce a series of articles discussing the role of anabolic steroids by female bodybuilders.
    I am very happy to see this. There is very little accurate information out there for AAS usage and women. I look forward to all of her upcoming articles.

Great article! It's about time someone wrote this all out. Thanks, Leigh!
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

The Fitness View Carolyn Bryant's Avatar

Hey Leigh. That was a great article. I'm waiting to hear the secrets because those drugs you named are commonplace. However, I would have to disagree about Winstrol being safe for women. I think it is probably one of thee worst drugs on the planet for women. The jury is still out on low doses. But like any pharmacuetical, each individual responds diffferently to certain compounds. Thank you for pointing out the difference between the decas. Durabolin is the one I think is the devil. And women should never take it, period. Gotta mommy why question for ya. Like why are some of these women afraid to talk about using testosterone when they look like they eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Sorry. Had to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Bryant View Post
    Hey Leigh. That was a great article. I'm waiting to hear the secrets because those drugs you named are commonplace. However, I would have to disagree about Winstrol being safe for women. I think it is probably one of thee worst drugs on the planet for women. The jury is still out on low doses. But like any pharmacuetical, each individual responds diffferently to certain compounds. Thank you for pointing out the difference between the decas. Durabolin is the one I think is the devil. And women should never take it, period. Gotta mommy why question for ya. Like why are some of these women afraid to talk about using testosterone when they look like they eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Sorry. Had to go there.
    You do know that every women is different when it comes to sides? I personally know women who have taken test with very few sides, and women who have taken primo with huge sides at low doses. Winny may be a shit drug for you - but there are figure competitors who think of it as the holy grail of contest prep.

I also think that if women choose to take big doses of AAS and are willing to live with the sides - that's their business. I would hope that we could stay away from comments like the one you made and instead focus on educating all women so they can make whatever choice they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    You do know that every women is different when it comes to sides? I personally know women who have taken test with very few sides, and women who have taken primo with huge sides at low doses. Winny may be a shit drug for you - but there are figure competitors who think of it as the holy grail of contest prep.

I also think that if women choose to take big doses of AAS and are willing to live with the sides - that's their business. I would hope that we could stay away from comments like the one you made and instead focus on educating all women so they can make whatever choice they want to.
    Don't they call winstrol 'snake bite' as the sides are unpredictable for women?

Some have terrible problems (poisonous snake) and others have few (cute little garden snake).

It is true about sides, there are some women who don't mind androgenising at all.

Kinda answered your own final question with you rude and ignorant final comment didn't ya.
    Last edited by Sledge; 03-28-2009 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana View Post
    Don't they call winstrol 'snake bite' as the sides are unpredictable for women?

Some have terrible problems (poisonous snake) and others have few (cute little garden snake).

It is true about sides, there are some women who don't mind androgenising at all.

Isn't the main reason it's considered one of the safer ones for women because it's out of the system relatively fast. So if a woman starts to experience negative side effects she can just stop using the substance. Unlike primo which though IMO is safer for women but if you don't like the side effects and you stop using it today you still continue to experience the side efects for a few weeks after.

Personaly i think Var and maybe primo are all any woman should need, but thats realy up to the individual woman to decide based on the positive side effects outweighing the negative in her mind. If a woman wants to run a long acting test and she know's what she's doing then more power to her. But I'd certainly understand her reluctance to talk about it with some of the rude oppinionated people out there.

The Fitness View Carolyn Bryant's Avatar

It's funny how people who slap you in the face with truth are considered rude. It amazes me how people wrap up the whole drug use thing by saying if girls who do hardcore androgens don't care about the side affects why do you. I have a general concern for the preservation of humanity. Living in a world where some people have no boundaries disturbs me. I strive to understand the world of self mutilation. It's not enough for a person like Jeff Dahmer to say it's none of my business why I kill my lovers when I get done having sex with them. It would kinda make more sense if he told me that he liked the taste of human flesh and human brains made for a delicious soup.

For the record I was sticking to the point. Leigh said that very few women were willing to publically discuss their use of testosterone. I asked why would they be shame to go public when the main question would be how much do they use since they look like the use alot.

Don't you know by now I'm a professional shyt starter and master at backing it up.

It's funny how people who slap you in the face with truth are considered rude.

What is this truth you speak of?

It amazes me how people wrap up the whole drug use thing by saying if girls who do hardcore androgens don't care about the side affects why do you. I have a general concern for the preservation of humanity.

Living in a world where some people have no boundaries disturbs me.

How is this related to women using performance enhancing drugs? Why are you assuming they have no boundaries?

I strive to understand the world of self mutilation.

Interesting interpretation. What part of steroid use is self-mutilation? Or is it women putting on muscle? Some consider that self-mutilation.

It's not enough for a person like Jeff Dahmer to say it's none of my business why I kill my lovers when I get done having sex with them. It would kinda make more sense if he told me that he liked the taste of human flesh and human brains made for a delicious soup.

For the record I was sticking to the point. Leigh said that very few women were willing to publically discuss their use of testosterone. I asked why would they be shame to go public when the main question would be how much do they use since they look like the use alot.

How many women have you met who have done steroids or testosterone? What are you basing this on?

Don't you know by now I'm a professional shyt starter and master at backing it up.
    Oh goodie. I am sure we will have fun.

But you haven’t backed anything up. you've just dribbled some more totaly irrelevant crap. You are a half arsed shyt starter and fail dismally at backing it up.

And please tell me more about your preservation of humanity. Not just the dribble you type and I’m sure talk to your friends. But the actual actions you take in the preservation of humanity

It's funny how people who slap you in the face with truth are considered rude. It amazes me how people wrap up the whole drug use thing by saying if girls who do hardcore androgens don't care about the side affects why do you. I have a general concern for the preservation of humanity. Living in a world where some people have no boundaries disturbs me. I strive to understand the world of self mutilation. It's not enough for a person like Jeff Dahmer to say it's none of my business why I kill my lovers when I get done having sex with them. It would kinda make more sense if he told me that he liked the taste of human flesh and human brains made for a delicious soup.

I think the reason many women don't talk about it is because of comments like the one you made. Our women's forum is here as a setting for women to be able to discuss difficult subjects like this without the fear of negative comments.

..and if you are proud of the fact that you are "a professional shyt starter", consider this a warning that you won't be starting it here.

MUSCLEHEAD

All of Tatyana's violet answers make sense to me. Except I think she should have amplified the light blue confused smilies. There should have been a million of those. Dahmer? WTF?

And if you're uncomfortable with boundary-bending, FBB may not be the sport for you. Or male BB either. Add gene doping to the mix and in 20 years BBing MAY be producing something totally foreign to our eyes the way current BBers are so foreign to current civilian eyes.

And eventually the word "femininity" will rear it's head in the debate. Just wtf is femininity anyways? Words like "spiritual" and "fitness", to name two examples, get used all of the time by people in the same conversation without the participants ever agreeing on what the words ACTUALLY mean. Same deal here. Obviously, after 23 pages of thread we will all agree that "femininity" means different things to different people. And then go on to judge others based on OUR definition, thereby wasting 23 pages of time and network bandwidth.

IMO: knowledge = good. Shyt disturbing = bad.
    Last edited by Skeptic; 03-28-2009 at 06:32 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast