Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks everyone for your feedback so far...this proves to me that this series is needed and I will keep on expanding it!
    Sally Ann...thanks for all your support, you really get what I am trying to achieve here!
    Carolyn....Do we have an Elizabeth from 'The View' in our midst....quick call Joy Behar...lol!!!!
    I do plan doing a feature on Danazol so if anyone wants to private e mail me on this - or any other method they use to manipulate (for want of a better word) the menstrual cycle please do. Or e mail me direct at [email protected] if you prefer...thanks again!

Thank you Leigh for what you are doing here. It's so needed.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    So that comment was necessary?

While you are welcome to your opinion and you are welcome to voice it here at rxmuscle, this thread is about getting information out to women that they wouldn't normal have or would have a hard time finding. Start another thread if you want to argue morality and ethics.
    Thank you for this comment...I think the whole self mutilation and Jeff Dahmer thing was going a bit too far! I mean...WTF(???)....lol!

it was a good article... I think you hit most of the bigger compounds (at least in my experience with training women). thanks and please keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    As usual, I agree with you 100%.

Leigh Penman is not writing her articles as a way of opening the age old debate on 'fuckability' and steroids. She's writing her articles for educational purposes and to hopefully encourage women to be more open about AAS usage.
    This is exactly why this series is here. It is time for women to speak up about their drug use and, in so doing, help and eductae others. Maybe if enough women come forward we can end the age old reliance on male trainers etc for advice. Most males (there are educated exceptions...e.g. Dave Palumbo) are not familiar enough with the female endocrine system to dish out cycle advice. Plus, individual body chemistry plays an important part. By discussing this subject openly - and truthfully - we can become empowered......God I sound like a raging feminist (which I am not, honest...lol!)

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Penman View Post
    This is exactly why this series is here. It is time for women to speak up about their drug use and, in so doing, help and eductae others. Maybe if enough women come forward we can end the age old reliance on male trainers etc for advice. Most males (there are educated exceptions...e.g. Dave Palumbo) are not familiar enough with the female endocrine system to dish out cycle advice. Plus, individual body chemistry plays an important part. By discussing this subject openly - and truthfully - we can become empowered......God I sound like a raging feminist (which I am not, honest...lol!)
    You don't sound like a raging feminist! Just someone with much needed knowledge who is willing to share. Keep it coming!
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

"Most males (there are educated exceptions...e.g. Dave Palumbo) are not familiar enough with the female endocrine system to dish out cycle advice. Plus, individual body chemistry plays an important part....."

I work with a lot of women and make no mistake about it, the great majority of them know VERY little about they're own systems.... and MANY would be happy to manipulate factors without investing time in learning the science and how their bodies are effected short and long term

Quote Originally Posted by pnohe View Post
    "Most males (there are educated exceptions...e.g. Dave Palumbo) are not familiar enough with the female endocrine system to dish out cycle advice. Plus, individual body chemistry plays an important part....."

I work with a lot of women and make no mistake about it, the great majority of them know VERY little about they're own systems.... and MANY would be happy to manipulate factors without investing time in learning the science and how their bodies are effected short and long term
    That's why these articles are so important.

yep, I agree!!

PLEASE Leigh keep the info and articles coming... time to subscribe to this thread for all the updates!
    Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.

The Fitness View Carolyn Bryant's Avatar

So you are saying that this thread is supposed to be a place where women can read about safe drug cycles? You are warning me about warning women of the dangers of AAS? Well, I stick to my guns. Say no to drugs! Train hard and eat right. Get proper rest. The gains will come. If you have a need to use androgens, know what you are taking. A safe amount is pure speculation.

How did we get on morality and ethics? I'm not trying to save their souls. I'm trying to save their lives. Indeed it is all about personal choice. I chose to tell women that the gains they are trying to make are not worth risking your health.

Tatyana, you might have hit the nail on the head. NO AMOUNT OF LOGICAL ADVICE WILL CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

Here's another morsel on Winstrol. It can cause gastrointestinal issues like GERD and IBS. I have both. No one knows if either came as a direct result from experimenting with Winny or not, but you sure can't discount the fact that it could have. It also dehydrates the epidermal cells and can cause your skin to become leathery. Note: there is no cosmetic surgery for a new sheet of skin.

Another item I failed to mention was that using several drugs that over stimulate the hypothalmus and pituatary can cause a myriad of problems. In short, your brains get fried and you go crazy.

Leigh are you going to cover that in your next article?

You're so right. I shouldn't have made a skiddish comment about clitoral enlargement. I should have stuck to being serious because that can become a serious health issue as well. Too much blood flow to that area for long periods of time is like a man having a four-hour erection. You've heard the commercials. If that happens you need to seek medical attention immediately.

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Bryant View Post
    So you are saying that this thread is supposed to be a place where women can read about safe drug cycles? You are warning me about warning women of the dangers of AAS? Well, I stick to my guns. Say no to drugs! Train hard and eat right. Get proper rest. The gains will come. If you have a need to use androgens, know what you are taking. A safe amount is pure speculation.

How did we get on morality and ethics? I'm not trying to save their souls. I'm trying to save their lives. Indeed it is all about personal choice. I chose to tell women that the gains they are trying to make are not worth risking your health.

Tatyana, you might have hit the nail on the head. NO AMOUNT OF LOGICAL ADVICE WILL CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

Here's another morsel on Winstrol. It can cause gastrointestinal issues like GERD and IBS. I have both. No one knows if either came as a direct result from experimenting with Winny or not, but you sure can't discount the fact that it could have. It also dehydrates the epidermal cells and can cause your skin to become leathery. Note: there is no cosmetic surgery for a new sheet of skin.

Another item I failed to mention was that using several drugs that over stimulate the hypothalmus and pituatary can cause a myriad of problems. In short, your brains get fried and you go crazy.

Leigh are you going to cover that in your next article?

You're so right. I shouldn't have made a skiddish comment about clitoral enlargement. I should have stuck to being serious because that can become a serious health issue as well. Too much blood flow to that area for long periods of time is like a man having a four-hour erection. You've heard the commercials. If that happens you need to seek medical attention immediately.
    Yes, and no. The topics Leigh is covering are to help women who are going to take AAS regardless of how much morality you think you can shove down their throats. I think Leigh covers the pros and cons quite well without having to resort to comments like 'suck my dick'. No one is saying it's safe and without risk.

This is very similar to sex education and the stance of the catholic church. They would much rather have abstinence as the only thing taught to young men and women because they believe sex education means giving young people permission. Planned parenthood believes that educating people and providing safe alternatives is better.

You were warned because of your trolling behavior and the inability to discuss this topic without resorting to insults.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Yes, and no. The topics Leigh is covering are to help women who are going to take AAS regardless of how much morality you think you can shove down their throats. I think Leigh covers the pros and cons quite well without having to resort to comments like 'suck my dick'. No one is saying it's safe and without risk.

This is very similar to sex education and the stance of the catholic church. They would much rather have abstinence as the only thing taught to young men and women because they believe sex education means giving young people permission. Planned parenthood believes that educating people and providing safe alternatives is better.

You were warned because of your trolling behavior and the inability to discuss this topic without resorting to insults.
    All the evidence shows that this is the case, education results in a lower rate of teen pregnancies and STDs.

The same principle has been applied to heroin and junkies, give them medical grade heroin, clean needles and a safe place to inject and there is a decrease in crime and the number of junkies.

Providing people with all of the information is imperative, however there are some ways of communicating that stop the flow of information and discussions.

BaaBaa, we can go some rounds talking about drugs. You will lose every time.

Trolling behavior? There is a big difference between insult and controversial delivery.

There is a Women and Steroids thread on SiouxCountry with some real info. You should check it out. There is also a video from Bryant Gumbel's Real Sports (that I can't seem to download at the moment) that discusses the safety of drug use in healthy MEN. The producer was careful to narrow the scope and omit teens and women. Why? Because there is not enough info to substantiate any scientific claims other than the negative side affects.

So missy don't get mad at me. Blame John Romano. Cuz I got some of my info from reading his articles. And, I'm going to speak to "The Boss" again about what I can and cannot say on this thread.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WillBrink
    A good vid to watch, a good vid to pass around regarding the above:

WOW!

Great video

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast